Elite 4

By TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... More

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 44: Elite Babies

179 11 12
By TeamViper

A/N: That frosty bitch up there can really impale me with her ice daggers and I'd say thank you queen.

Two weeks after the fight

Leigh's POV

Jesy and I had grown accustomed to the hearing aids faster than any of us expected but they were incredibly helpful. We were still recovering from the broken bones but our hearing was as good as permanent. Perrie had been doing her usual nagging about staying in bed, not get down and dirty in her words, and taking it easy over all. "If you tell me to stay hydrated one more time I'm going to freeze you to death.", I say as she hands me a glass of water. "I'm just trying to look after you two.", she says. To make it easier for her, the wall between Jesy and I's room is gone until further notice. "Where's Claude?", Jesy questions.

"He and Billie are working on something. You two are also getting some hearing aid upgrades soon as well.", she answers. "Already? We just got used to these ones.", I chuckle taking a sip of the water. "It's for your powers. They ones you have now of course tune into your werewolf hearing but aren't adapted to your powers.", she says. She walks over and pulls the one from my right ear and shows me the frosted over bud. I motion for it back and place it back where it belongs. "You two get some rest. I'll come back in about two hours and check on you again.", Perrie says walking out of the room. I lay back down and take out my hearing aids and look over to see Jesy doing the same. I pull my covers up and close my eyes to get sleep.

Jade's POV

A bright orange light shines through the base and I pause my intense game of MortalKombat. "Claude! Did you mess up a spell?", I question. When I don't get an answer I shrug it off and go back to the game. A loud boom sounds seconds later and another wave of orange light hits. The controller falls out of my hands and I fall back onto my bed as everything seems to get smaller.

Claude's POV

I run out of my lab and rub my eyes from the bright light before looking around. Billie walks out and coughs of a cloud of smoke. "I'm good, you good?", I question. She nods and I run down the hall. I stop in the kitchen knowing that's probably where Perrie was and look down at a blue eyed toddler devouring food from the fridge. "Hello Perrie. Can I have that?", I ask. "Mi'e.", she says clutching it to her chest. "All yours, just come with me.", I say holding my hand out. She puts down the food and I lift her into my arms before stopping in Jesy and Leigh's room. The two of them are still asleep so I make quick work of mumbling a sleep spell and lay the three of them down on Jesy's bed.

I walk into Jade's room and pick up the young brunette and mumble the same sleep spell before putting her back with the others. "Are the girls o-who's children are these?", Billie asks walking in. "They're technically our kids now. See I was putting a charm on the girls new hearing aids and one of the words was bavetio which means of course to hear in the magical language but I stuttered and said babetio which means baby so my powers kinda acted without me and turned them into babies.", I answer dialing Ari. "Hey Claude, is Jade ok?", she says picking up. "Uh, you'd have to see it to believe it. Can you get the other girls here as well?", I answer. "We'll be there in a flash.", she says hanging up.

"What's up Claude? And why are there toddlers in the base?", Tori questions. "These toddlers are your girlfriends. I messed up a spell and the book won't open to let me fix it and I need you four to babysit while I try to make the book open.", I explain quickly. "You mean this is Perrie?", Tori asks picking up the sleeping blonde. The two-year-old's blue eyes flutter open and they land on one of her favorite faces. "Towi.", she says. "Due to her accent and young speech impediment, it'll be really difficult to understand her. Just want until you hear Jade.", I chuckle. "So what about Leigh and Jes? They still can't hear all that good.", Demi questions picking up a sleeping Jesy.

"That is a very good question and my answer to it is, I'll make kid sized ones so they can hear. The doubles can take their place for whatever may come up and I need to get toddler sized clothes because those pull ups and oversized t-shirts won't do it for long.", I say. I turn when I hear rustling on the bed and see a what I assume is a three-year-old Jade slide off the bed and toddle her way to Ari. We watch her walk over to her desk and stare up at it before jumping and grabbing a flower from the vase and walking back over to Ari. She tugs on her shirt and hands it up to her. "Thank you Jadey.", she smiles. "Welcome.", Jade mumbles looking down.

"Even as a toddler she treats me right.", Ari says. "Here are the hearing aids for Leigh and Jesy, you can tell which is which. I'm gonna go find that damned book.", I say leaving them on the table.

Tori's POV

"Hi Perrie.", I say to the two year old. "Towi.", she smiles reaching out to me. I pick her up and she lays her head against my shoulder. "We still need stuff for them.", Kamille says after placing Leigh's hearing aid in. "This gives us an excuse to go shopping for them. You know how much they hate it but now, they have even worse attention spans than they already did which already was horrible.", Ari says. "We do need to get bitey here a teething ring because she's already chewed through my shirt.", Demi says taking her shirt out of Jesy's mouth. "Then it's settled, shopping trip.", Ari says flashing us away.

"How do you do that so fast?", I question. "I've memorized the spell.", she answers. We walk inside and find some kids store. "You see anything you like?", I question setting her down. She looks around for a few seconds before waddling her way over to a clothing rack. She tugs on an outfit and I walk over to see her holding onto a green shirt with a rose on it and a pair of jeans. "How is your sense of fashion better when you're a toddler?", I say to myself putting it in the basket. I let her pick out a few more outfits before leading her over to the shoes. She grabs a smaller version of the shoes she has on and two more. "Go pick out a teddy bear or something.", I say putting her down.

She waddles off and I grab her a teething ring. I feel how weak it is and grab four more. Perrie comes back a few minutes later with a stuffed frog and I walk to the register. "Sorry babe but we're using your credit card for this.", I say pulling her wallet out of my pocket. She looks up with her fingers in her mouth and I smile. "She's adorable, what's her name?", the cashier questions. "Oh this is Perrie. Say hi Pez.", I answer the guy. "Hi.", she mumbles. "Have a good day.", the boy smiles. I smile back and dig in the bag as we walk out of the store and put a teething ring in her mouth.

Perrie's POV

I look down at the ground as Tori carries me around and smirk to myself when I get an idea. I raise my small hand and place it on her chest. She moves my hand and I put it back. "You doing this on purpose aren't you, you little horn dog?", she questions. I give her a cheeky smile and squeeze. "Stop it!", she says hitting my hand away. I glare at her before thinking of my own plan. I make a show of clearing my throat and let out a loud cry. She tries to shush me by placing a teething ring in my mouth for me to just spit it out. She tries a pacifier next and I spit it back into her hand.

People look over to see her trying to shush me and she glares at me. "What's the matter with her?", Demi asks. "She wants to touch my boobs and I won't let her.", Tori answers rolling her eyes. I cry louder and she groans. "Fine you little ass hole, just shush!", she says placing my hand back on her chest. I instantly quiet down and accept the dummy placed in my mouth. "I don't think Jesy realizes she can cry. She's just been chewing on her teething ring. It's probably because she can't hear herself, she broke the hearing aids.", Demi says holding up the broken pieces. "You wanna switch?", Tori questions holding me up.

"I like deaf baby.", Demi shrugs holding Jesy close to her again. I let out a laugh at Tori'a face making her mutter something under her breath. "Food court?", she questions holding me in front of her. I nod my head and she grins. "Of course you're hungry, it's your best personality trait.", she says walking away. She takes me to a burger place and orders me some nuggets before sitting me down at a table. I get sat down in a booster seat and pick up one of the nuggets. I try to chew it but it's too hard. I pout at my inability to eat and huff. "What's the matter?", she questions. I hold up the nugget and she chuckles. "You can't bite it?", she asks.

I nod my head and she takes the tray. She uses her hands to tear them into smaller pieces before pushing it back over to me. I eat my pieces and feel myself start to get tired. My eyes close and the next thing I know, my head is on Tori's chest and she's sliding another dummy between my lips. "Go to sleep.", she says patting my back. I attempt to protest but she feels so warm that my attempts become slower and I fall asleep.

Ariana's POV

Baby Jade is too precious. She's all shy around me just like when we first started dating. She has her head laid on my shoulder and is chewing on a teething ring contently as I look at outfits for myself. "How about this one?", I question looking at her through the mirror. She stares at it before nodding her head and pointing to a skirt that would go good with it. "Why can't you be like this normally? You've picked out four good outfits today.", I say looking at her through the mirror. She reaches down into my purse and pulls out her wallet. "See this is where you make up for it, you pay.", I say poking her stomach lightly.

"She's adorable. What's her name?", the cashier smiles. "This is Jade, say hi.", I say. Jade waves her hand and the lady smiles again. "Have a good rest of your day.", she says as I walk out. "People probably think I'm a teen mom now that I think about it.", I say walking through the mall. "You want a soft pretzel?", I ask rubbing her back. I feel her nod against my shoulder and hand it to her. She eats it as I walk to the food court and meet up with Demi who has a sleeping Jesy on her shoulder. "I gave her a churro and she's been out like a light for twenty minutes.", she says. "Has anyone seen Leigh and Kamille? I haven't heard from them in a while.", Tori questions walking over with a sleeping Perrie.

Jade's pretzel falls out of her hand as she falls asleep and I use magic to wrap it up and send it back to their house. "I haven't heard from her.", I say. "Me neither.", Demi says. "Hey guys.", Kamille says walking up to us. "Did you really get a toddler carrier?", I ask. "It's convenient.", she shrugs. Leigh, who's eating a churro, looks up at us with big eyes. "Oh yeah, she kept fiddling with the hearing aids so I took them out. She sees you talking in her direction so she assumes you're talking to her.", Kamille explains. Leigh goes back to eating her snack and kicks her legs before laughing. "Looks like she's discovered her legs.", Kamille says in amusement.

"How is she the only one not asleep?", Demi questions. "She took a power nap twenty minutes ago.", Kamille answers. "That'll do it.", Tori says. "I think I'll take baby Jesy back with me, the base is no place for a toddler. Especially one that likes to chew on things.", Demi says. "I'll call Claude and tell him.", I say walking off with Jade. "We still need you to take us home.", Tori says. "Oh right.", I chuckle. I twirl a finger and all of us end up in our rooms. I change Jade into her sleep clothes and lay her down in my bed before putting pillows around her in case she falls.

"Did Jade get you pregnant? That baby is the splitting image of her.", Frankie questions poking his head in. "Jade got you pregnant?", my mom questions. "What? No! That is Jade. Claude messed up a spell and turned the girls into toddlers. What is it with you people assuming I'll get pregnant?", I say. Jade's eyes start to open but I turn her on her back and give it gentle pats until her head falls back onto the pillow. "Now, she's trying to sleep and so am I, please get out.", I say. They both walk off to their own rooms and I change into my sleep clothes before sitting down next to Jade. "Yeah this isn't gonna work.", I say looking around my room.

With a wave of my hand, a toddler bed is next to mine. "Doesn't that look like a nice place to sleep?", I question to Jade as I pick her up. She takes one look at the bed and tries to squirm out of my grip. I smile thinking she likes likes and put her down but the smile drops into a frown when she starts crying silently. "What's the matter? Did I put you down too fast?", I ask holding her head close to my chest. "Your bed.", she says pointing to it. "You wanna sleep in my bed? Why not have your own?", I ask patting her back. "I wanna sleep with you.", she says. "I can't say no to that face. Come on.", I say laying her down on my bed.

I put the pillows back around her and pull one of my old blankets over her so it's not too big. She takes the pacifier from my hand and falls asleep quickly while holding the handle of the pacifier. I snap a picture and put my phone the charger before turning off my lights and falling asleep.

Kamille's POV

If someone would've came up to me this morning and said I'd be up at three am watching movies with my girlfriend that got turned into a toddler by her magic guy in the chair, I'd honestly just say alright and keep it moving. We've just made it to Bambi and she's still up and bouncing on the bed. "Let's go get some snacks.", I say picking her up. I pour myself a cup of watermelon juice and put some for her in a sippie cut because she drops things normal sized so as a toddler my glass cups would be destroyed. I pour her a bowl of dry cereal and grab myself a bag of pretzels.

I sit her back down on the bed with her lucky charms and she watches the movie even though she probably can't hear it. My door opens and I look over in alarm to see my dad. "Kamille?", he says. "Yeah dad?", I question nervously. "Is that a toddler?", he asks. "Yes.", I answer. "And is she the exact spitting imagine of Leigh-Anne?", he asks. "Yes but I can explain.", I say. "Please do because this isn't looking very good for you right now.", he says. "Well Claude, their magic friend, messed up a spell and ended up turning the four of them into babies so I brought her back here and here we are.", I say. "So how come she isn't paying attention to us?", he questions stepping in my room.

"I'm assuming you saw the fight between them and Remix from a few weeks ago on tv. When the explosion happened Perrie said it damaged her and Jesy's hearing so whatever she hears is basically muffled and unrecognizable. She has hearing aids but they made her uncomfortable in her toddler body so I took them off for her.", I answer. "Why is she up so late?", he asks. "She won't got to sleep. I put on some movies to hopefully take her to sleep but she's just been up and not tired.", I answer. "Why is she so interested in the movie if she can't hear it? Even as a toddler your girlfriend is weird.", he says.

"She's four right now, the bright colors intrigue her.", I shrug ruffling Leigh's hair. She looks over at me and tilts her head confused before her eyes fall onto my dad. He looks over at me and before we both know it, Leigh is crying. "What's wrong with her?", he asks. "She's afraid of you normally so as a toddler you must be terrifying.", I answer picking her up. I lay her head on my shoulder and my dad walks out of the room making her quiet down. "He's not going to hurt you. I've told you this a thousand times.", I say holding her in front of me. She makes a quiet whining sound before settling back down. "How are you not tired yet?", I question to myself.

Sometime around five thirty she lets out a yawn. "You can go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up.", I say rubbing her back. She rolls onto her back and stares up at the ceiling before babbling to herself. "Is this your way of getting payback from when I spontaneously wake you up?", I question staring at the ceiling. She looks over to me, probably from recognizing my voice, and stretches. I slide the pacifier between her lips and her eyes flutter closed. "Score for Kamille.", I say quietly as they stay closed. Her breathing evens out and her head turns to the side.

The next morning

Leigh's POV

I wake up in Kamille's bed but everything is bigger than usual. She walks into her room and picks me up before giving me a quick bath and changing me into a pair of shorts and a polar bear shirt. She sits me down on the counter and I look into the mirror. "You always have liked looking at yourself.", I hear Kamille say. I feel on my ear and feel small version of my hearing aid. "Claude made you some small ones.", she explains picking me up and taking me to the kitchen. I see her dad putting jam on a piece of toast and my lip starts to quiver. If he was a giant when I was regular height he's King Kong now.

"Don't you start.", Kamille says looking at me. "Scary.", I say pointing to him. "I'm not going to hurt you Leigh-Anne.", her dad says looking over to me. I hide my face in Kamille's neck and whine. "Give her to me.", her dad says standing up. "Are you sure that's a good idea?", she questions. I get lifted up and feel hands holding my waist. I look back to see her dad and try to kick and squirm out of his grip. "Stop it.", he commands making me freeze, no pun intended. He walks into the living room and sits down on the couch and sits me sideways on his lap. "You go and get ready, I'll watch her and maybe even take her to run around in the park later.", he says.

Kamille nods and walks up the stairs leaving the two of us alone. He breaks his toast in half and gives me a piece making me take a small bite. "I don't know why you're so afraid of me. I honestly like you better than most of Kamille's partners. Saying that as she's only had one other but I still like you better than him.", he says looking down at me. I look up at him and he ruffles my hair. "I actually like it that you respect me that much. It shows that you truly do care about Kamille.", he says. Hearing him say this, even in this state, makes me feel a lot better and I give him the best hug I can because of my small arms.

"Oh thank you. You know, Jasper's going to be a dad soon.", he says. I look up at him and he smiles. "Yeah, he and his fiancé have been trying for a really long time.", he nods. "Boy or girl?", I question. "Oh wow, I didn't know you could talk that much. But it's a boy. Jasper Jr.", he says. "Great uncle.", I say. "Don't remind me. I'm just glad you two aren't trying to make me a grandpa anytime soon.", he chuckles. "No kids. Not now.", I say shaking my head. "Another reason I like you.", he chuckles. I watch the movie he has on before Kamille comes down the stairs in a pair of shorts and a grey and yellow shirt. "How was she?", she asks picking me up.

"We had a nice conversation. I told her about Jasper and Maddie.", her dad answers. "The girls and I are taking the four of them to a toddlers play place.", Kamille says putting on the toddler carrier. She slides me in and grabs her purse. "Have a good one.", her dad says as we walk out the door. "I wish you could still make ice trails for us to slide on.", she says. I look down and concentrate my powers into making an ice trail for her. "I love it when you listen to me.", she grins clicking her shoes together. Claude made her a pair of ice shoes like on my boots because this is really the only way we travel. She slides along and I make the trail for her before we're in front of the place. She hands me a cup full of water and I grab both the handles and rehydrate myself.

"You're lucky I have a bag packed for this type of thing.", she says as we walk inside. "How did you get here?", Ari questions. "I've got ice baby remember? She made us a trail.", Kamille answers. "So they do still have their powers. I though I was tripping out when I saw Jade dry her hands with her own hands. You have to see it to understand.", Ari says. At her name, Jade looks up from playing on Ariana's phone and walks over. "Down.", I say. Kamille continues talking to Ari as she puts me down and Jade leads me away. "This must be what it feels like to be on your period.", Jade mumbles. "Why do you say that?", I question.

"You can understand me?", she questions. "Yeah, have you never seen rugrats? The kids can understand each other because it's just logic.", I shrug. "Oh thank god. I was going to go crazy talking to myself.", she says pulling me into a hug. "But I do agree. I'm so emotional. I cried last night because of Kamille's dad. I'm normally scared of him but he was just terrifying for some reason.", I say.

Jade's POV

Leigh and I continue to talk as we wait for the others when Jesy stumbles her way over. "Toddler life is the way. I haven't had to use my hands for anything and I'm carried everywhere. I don't ever wanna change back.", she says. "So you don't mind giving up the sex?", I question. "Yeah never mind.", Jesy says. "Where's Perrie?", Leigh asks. "According to her tracker, right outside.", I answer looking down at my wrist. Tori walks in and places Perrie's feet on the ground and she walks out way. "This is so weird but so cool.", she says. "I guess we're supposed to go play.", Leigh says walking away. We follow behind her and the colorfulness hurts my sensitive eyes but intrigues my toddler brain at the same time.

"This thing looks-fun.", Jesy says with a grimace. The smell of barf and feet are the prominent smells that enter my sensitive nose. "Oh god I hate children.", Leigh says climbing up. We make it to the top of and the air is definitely clearer up here. "Oh it smells great up here. I guess no kid is brave enough to get up here.", I say. I hear a sneeze and look over to Perrie and see her wiping her nose. She lets out another sneeze and bounces backwards a little. "Pez, scoot up a bit, you'll fall.", Jesy says. Perrie lets out another sneeze and falls down the slide in the corner. The three of us follow down after her and end up tumbling to the bottom in a pile of limbs.

It hurt. It hurts a lot matter a fact. Before I know it I break out into loud wail joined by three others. "Oh god. Are you ok Jade?", Ari questions picking me up. Obviously I'm not if I crying woman! I can't say anything so I just cry harder at the stupid question making her sigh. "Ok right, that was a dumb question. What hurts?", she asks. Why is she still asking questions? Just fix it! I cry harder and she groans. "Tell me something Jade. How am I supposed to know if you don't tell me anything?", she says. You can read minds for god sake! "Ok uh, I'll touch something and depending on how hard you cry it hurts.", she says sitting down on the bench.

She pokes my arm and my cries remain the same. She continues poking various spots on my body until she gets to my leg. She touches my upper thigh and the pain spreads. "Ok, found it.", she says. She places her hand on my thing as lightly as she can and murmurs a spell before the pain stops. "Did that help?", she asks. My cries reduce to sniffles and I lay my head on her shoulder. "It's ok now.", she says softly cleaning my face with a tissue. My attention goes to the fries on the table and I reach for them. "Ah! Mine.", Tori says taking them away. I whine and Ari sits me down before walking away. Why am I so emotional?!

Jesy's POV

I chew on the same, probably soggy, fry as I watch the colorful lights spin on the wall. "Eat the fry Jesy.", Demi says. Hearing her voice snaps me out of my color induced trance and I finish the fry before grabbing another. "You are incredibly adorable like this, I must admit.", she says looking over at me. "Cuter.", I say poking her. "Even as a four year old you have game.", she chuckles. "Speaking of game, there's a football one tomorrow.", she says looking at me. "Don't remind me.", I say. "Why don't you seem excited?", she questions. I point to my ear and she gives me a knowing look.

"You can take it out for the game.", she says. "Don't want to. If I can't hear I can't play.", I say. "Then have Claude make you a sports version.", she shrugs. "It doesn't work like that. I'll still have to take them out because one tackle and they're stuck in my ear.",
I explain. "You're still the downer I see.", she says. "Demi.", I say. "Don't Demi me.", she says. "Demetria.", I scoff. "Jessica.", she says. I wince at the use of my full name and she stares at me. In my toddler brain she's mad at me and it's my fault so now I'm sad and oh god here come the water works. I try to hold them in but my resolve breaks and I let out a loud sob.

"Why are you crying?", she questions sitting me on her lap. "You're mad at me and I'm all emotional and you yelled.", I say through tears. "I didn't yell.", she says. "Yelled!", I say. She lets out a heavy sigh and slips a teething ring in my mouth. "Ok fine, I'm sorry I yelled. Just calm down.", she says patting my back. My tears eventually stop and I gnaw on the ring as she continues to eat. "I have to get you some bigger versions of these for when you're back to normal.", she comments. I don't say anything and continue to let the teething ring take my sadness away.

"Claude just texted, he said he had the fix.", Tori says holding up her phone. "Let's go.", Ari says. Demi stands up with me laying my head on her shoulder. They walk outside and Ari flashes us away into the base where Claude is waiting. "Just sit them there.", he says. The girls sit us on the table and Claude places our crystals around our necks before getting the book. "It finally decided to open.", he says flipping pages. "Retrun devico.", he says flicking his hand in our direction. The room gets bigger before I'm sitting on the table normally. "Oh god.", Perrie says walking to a nearby garbage can. She retches into it and I grimace.

The hearing aid falls off since they're too small and I look around in confusion. Claude puts a new pair on my ears and I look over at him. "This new pair adapts to your wolf hearing and when you transform they should add onto your visor.", he explains pressing buttons. "I am going to go lay down.", Jade says walking away. "She's still all grumpy.", Ari mutters following behind her. "Let's get you in bed.", Tori says leading Perrie away. "I need a nap.", Leigh murmurs walking away. "I second that.", Kamille says following after her. "We could use one of those naps too.", Demi says grabbing my head. I chuckle and fall down into my bed before sighing. I sit my hearing aids on my bedside table and peck her lips. I hear a quiet love you from her and repeat it before allowing myself to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 380 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
602K 13.9K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...
34K 667 20
Isabella Macpherson was the sixth member of Fifth Harmony a famous girl band that was until he walked in on her two girlfriends cheating on her with...
17.5K 567 23
You have to read B1-3 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www.wattpa...