Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought The...

Autorstwa IMajorBeast

IW/AW and Halo - Gate Crossover S.A.T.O Infinity was exploring the vast distance of space, when they discover... Więcej

Chapter 1: A New Discovery
Chapter 2: Welcome To Falmart
Chapter 3: Lone Wolf
Chapter 4: Past meets Future
Chapter 5: Battle Of Italica and Diet Meeting
Chapter 6: Diet Session
Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan
Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle
Chapter 9: Hotel Fight
Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)
Chapter 11: Vehicle and Weapon Demonstration
Chapter 12: Recon Duty (Short Story)
Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party
Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity
Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions
Chapter 16: Training Facility
Chapter 17: Crew Expandable
Chapter 18: Team Player
Chapter 19: Capital Assault
Chapter 20: Wolverines
Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors
Chapter 23: Daddy's Home
Chapter 24: Merry Christmas
Chapter 25: Preperations
Chapter 26: London Has Fallen
Chapter 27: Escaping London
Chapter 28: Embassy Siege
Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)
Chapter 30: Welcome To My World
Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday
Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort
Chapter 33: Next Operation (Short Story)
Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost
Chapter 35: Deniable Ops
Chapter 36: American Consumption
Chapter 37: Bag and Drag
Chapter 38: Manhunt
Chapter 39: Street Fight
Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)
Chapter 41: Site F
Chapter 42: The Gulag
Chapter 43: First Contact
Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II
Chapter 45: A New Enemy
Chapter 46: Reinforcements
Chapter 47: Battle Of Eliptical Sagittarius
Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha
Chapter 49: Fighting In Two Fronts
Chapter 50: Tying Up Loose Ends (Short Brief)
Chapter 51: Loose Ends
Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend
Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo
Chapter 53: Endgame
Chapter 54: Six Invitational

Chapter 55: Spies vs Mercs

1.3K 19 1
Autorstwa IMajorBeast

Location: Alnus Hill, Falmart
Time: 1300 Hours
Date: 02/18/2559

"Defenders to the map."

The Defenders followed the instruction and started barricading the building. Once done it's time for the Attackers to launch their drones. The Attacking Team sends out their mini drones and scout the area gathering intel. Ash was the first to locate the bomb as the drone captures the footage of Aruni setting her lasers to prevent any entrance.

"Attackers, prepare for insertion."

The Attackers split into two groups. Hibana and Thatcher are on the roof rapelling down to the second floor while Ash, Blitz, and Sledge are on the ground breaching.

Ash looked at Sledge and nodded. "Execute." She said as Sledge breached the wall his hammer. Blitz is the first to enter with his shield in front. Up top both Hibana and Thatcher breached the second floor with weapons at the ready.

"Clear, let's move." Thatcher said taking point.

Down at the first floor a gunfight broken out with Team Ash and Team Mira. Ash's team is fighting Doc, Mira, and Aruni. Blitz crouched low preventing any shots from his shins as Ash and Sledge behind him provide cover fire.

Mira engaged on the right side as she deployed her Bulletproof Black Mirror.

"Contact!" Ash warned as she and Sledge took cover behind a car as Mira fired her Vector SMG at the trio.

"Thatcher, Hibana were pinned down. Little help here."

"Coming in to you. Left side." Hibana said. She peeked out and spotted the firefight below. She tossed a flashbang temporarily stunning Aruni and Doc below. This gave the others the time to open fire. Taking out Aruni and Doc.

"3 Defenders remaining."

Mira didn't back down and fired at the team below and has the high ground advantage. "Ash, Blitz go to the bomb site." Sledge ordered.

"Copy that." Ash replied as she and Blitz move forward. "Thatcher, Hibana split up and find the bomb on the 3rd floor. Watch your six Caveira is in the AO."

Sledge took cover as rounds bounced off the metal cover. "Well, I have enough of this shite." He said tossing a grenade and the room where Mira was located exploded in a white dust.

"2 Defenders remaining on the map."

Up on the 3rd Floor both Oryx and Caveira got ready as they are the only Defenders remaining on the map. Caveria took lead sneaking her way around to avoid detection. She first ambushed Hibana taking her out from room beside.

"4 Attackers remaining."

Below Ash and Blitz, Oryx was waiting for them to past the peep hole. Once gone he jumped up his height easily grabbing the ledge. In a surprise move he pulls out his pistol and took out Blitz and Ash in a single shot.

"2 Attackers remaining."

"Sledge, moving to the 3rd floor. What's your status?"

"Still below you. Watch out Caveria or Oryx can be anywhere." As Sledge said that the wall beside him got destroyed as Oryx tackled him down to the ground. "Son of a..." He cursed as the two giants were trying to dominate each other in a ground battle by putting the other to submission.

"Sledge, do you copy?"

"Ask me later." He replied punching Oryx before tackling him to another room destroying the door.

"Hang on." Thatcher said and to a surprise attack Caveria emerged from behind and kicked his leg. He bend down in one knee pointing his shotgun but was also kicked away by Caveria.

He tried punching her but she was quick enough to avoid it and put him on a headlock. Trying to pry her arms off from behind she used her legs trapping his arms to prevent him from moving. In a desperate move he reached out in his hip and pulls out a grenade.

"Sorry, Cav." He said pulling out a grenade and pulling it's pin. "But I'm going out with a bang." He said smirking.

"Sua mãe..." (you mother...)

BOOM

The entire room exploded in a white cloud as Thatcher's grenade detonated. "Last man standing!"

Down below Oryx and Sledge are still trying to overpower and put the other into submission bit seems they were evenly match. Sledge eventually got the upper hand when he used his hammer and hits Oryx foot causing him to let go before elbowing him in the head stunning him. This gave Sledge the time to kick Oryx away to create distance and pulls out his pistol.

"Lights out!"

BANG

"ATTACKERS Wins!"

"YEAHHHH!" Blitz yelled triumphantly as he and his team are outside cheering for their victory. Despite the months of battle it felt good to have some R&R and enjoying the sweet taste of victory.

Others such as Sledge raised his signature hammer up in the air earning a lot of cheers from the other Operators as they walked back on the benches.

After some time the Attackers and Defenders came about and shared each other hands. Congratulating them for they're efforts. "Nice work put there, team!" Harry said as he walked towards them. "Now with all that out of the way. I believe it's time for S.A.T.O. to take the field."

"Who's going?" Ash asked.

"Sentinels vs Spartans. A classic Spies vs Mercs battle." Harry said as the arean changed from daylight to night time. The hologram projectors switches the setting to a warehouse factory with little to no lights. "The Spies will be hacking the terminals and extracting the data while the Mercs will be protecting them."

They looked to the battlefield to see Chief and Blue Team all suited up and ready. The Spies which is Sentinel Team are also ready to execute as everyone is prepped and ready for the battle. Both opposing teams starts outside on the other side of the map with Mercs armed with assault rifles, energy LMGs, and other heavy weapons while Spies are armed with they're signature SC-IS Pistol (Sentinel Corp - Integrated Suppresed Pistol) and SC-IS Sniper Rifle.

"Preparing assault mode." The annpuncer said as Rainhow took a sit on the benches and watched they're friends fight. "Simulation starts in 3... 2... 1... Exexute!"

Both teams sprinted forward towards the building with Sentinel Team climbing up and sneaking they way inside while Blue Team breached in by simply slashing they're way through.

Blue Team P.O.V.

John and his team breached the first level of the warehouse with their weapons ready. The team is scouting around making sure the enemy didn't get the dropped on them.

Despite the Sentinels being only humans, they have some of the best espionage and infiltration training, and this will put the Spartans to the test as despite they're enhanced hearing Sentinel Agents can quietly walked they're way around a sound proof room with hanging chains with no sounds making them practically invisible not to mention that the suits they're suits can hide them to both radar, thermal, sonar, and night vision. So the team has to approach this carefully.

"Linda, Fred, take the second deck. Find those terminals." Chief ordered.

"Copy that." They both said to their helmet speakers.

"Kelly, with me." Chief ordered entering a room clearing it.

"On it."

The team splits into two teams with one on the first deck and the other on the second deck. Both Chief and Kelly are on the first floor securing the room making sure that the Sentinel's haven't already breached it. But he knew them well to know they've already breached the room.

That's when the quick movement of a person got their attention as light pairs of footsteps running away caught their attention.

Chief opened fire on the source of the sound hitting a metal wall. He turned his gun to see Gideon quickly running away. "There." Chief said running towards Gideon with Kelly behind him as the female Spartan quickly catches up.

Seeing as the lone Sentinel wouldn't be able to outrun them he slides down a small tunnel as Gideon's small frame easily entered. Chief and Kelly came to a full stop as Gideon disappeared. "Fire in the hole." Kelly said tossing a grenade to the vents.

BOOM

A burst of white cloud can be seen but to their surprise no announcement said anything telling them they're still alive. Kelly realizing they've been lured to a trap she spun around only for something caught her helmets camera's and blocked making her blind to his surroundings.

"Kelly!" Chief shouted in concern as she went up and helped her friend. She looked up just in time for Knox to sent a side kick which he caught.

"Shit!" Knox muttered as Chief lands him to the ground following up with a quick shot to the head with a SIM ammunition.

"One down." Chief reported to the team.

"5 Spies remaining!" The announcer said.

Up stairs with Fred and Linda they managed to locate the terminal on the left side of the room in the middle with no covers. Entering the room an alarm imme triggered and a proximity bomb exploded sending a huge white cloud exploding pushing the Spartan-IIs back.

The Sentinels took this opportunity and got out of the shadows. Mitchell got out shooting his SC-IS Pistol as they're shield flickered. Cormack was next flanking them from behind and shooting them back. The two kept them busy by attacking and retreat and the way they flank the two made it seem like theirs more than 2 people.

"Where is it coming from?!" Fred asked locating shooter but has a difficult time finding them.

"Can't tell!?" Linda said.

Having enough Fred activated his grav slammed and punched the floor creating a shockwave which launched the Sentinels back. Mitchell and Cormack quickly retreated to the room as they vanished. "Clear?"

"Clear." Linda replied.

"Let's move. We have to protect that terminal."

The two entered the room with Linda as cover while Fred disabling the terminal to stop the hack. Unknown to the Spartans is that above they're heads were Mitchell and Cormack preparing to drop on them.

They dropped down landing on they're shoulders catching them off guard as they quickly disabled they're suits camera making them blind. Placing a small proxi shock behind they're back it deto and stunning out the Spartans making them go limp and momentarily short circuiting they're mjolnirs.

"2 Mercs remaining."

The fight above Chief and Kelly can be heard from they enhanced hearing. Chief tossed a sticky grenade on the floor above them and exploded.

BOOM

The floor went down as the two Sentinels were easily taken out by Chief and Kelly.

"2 Spies remaining!"

The terminal hacked from the second floor was successful to the Sentinels as they managed to install the information and retreat but was relatively taken out by Chief and Kelly from below. Both teams are tie with Sentinel getting one terminal and Blue Team defending the second. Now all they have to locate the last one which Sentinel got first.

Chief and Kelly breached another room locating the terminal as fast as possible. They've quickly heard the sound of a beep from behind. Breaching the room they've spotted Cormack and Gideon hacking the last terminal.

"Focus fire." Chief said as he and Kelly opened fire.

Gideon quickly evaded the gunfire and took cover in the shadows before popping a smoke in the middle which covered the entire room making them blind. Switching to thermal or sona would be useless for the Spartans as the Sentinels own suit would hide them as they have to rely on their hearing and instinct to find them.

For the Sentinels they can clearly see Chief and Kelly with their sonar as the metal suit is enough to penetrate they're location.

Like Mitchell and Cormack's tactics from before he did a hit and run tactic buying him enough time to keep them distracted from the terminal to be completed.

Gideon fired his pistol at them in multiple direction vanishing from one spot to another while using the smoke as cover. Chief grav slammed the ground and the Shockwave was enough to send the smoke away turning their lights back on they spotted Gideon and he was quickly taken out.

"Mercs Win!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
15.5K 329 32
In an alternative reality, all the colonies on the American continent united and gained independence. Becoming the most advanced society in the world...
144K 5.2K 62
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
38.5K 803 21
The president of the United republic's of America John T. Mcneely was doing what he usually did as the president of the U.R.A and current leader of t...