Jisung x NCT

By Anndatu0795

NCT 22 hyungs really adore Jisung, their maknae. They are so possessive and obsessed. They protect him at all... More

NCT
NCT 2
NCT 3
Dream 1/3
Dream 2/3
Dream 3/3
Nosung ( Jeno x Jisung)
Jaemsung ( Jaemin x Jisung )
Chensung ( Chenle x Jisung )
Marksung ( Mark x Jisung )
Rensung ( Renjun x Jisung )
NCT 127 x Jisung I
NCT 127 x Jisung II
Taesung (Taeyong x Jisung)
Taesung (Taeyong x Jisung) II
Jaesung (Jaehyun x Jisung)
Jungwoo x Jisung (Woosung)
Yuta x Jisung (Yusung)
Johsung ( Johnny x Jisung )
Dosung ( Doyoung x Jisung )
Taeilsung (Taeil x Jisung)
Sungsung ( Sungchan x Jisung )
Tarosung ( Shotaro x Jisung )
WayV x Jisung I
WayV x Jisung II
Lusung ( Lucas x Jisung )
Kunsung ( Kun x Jisung )
Derysung ( Hendery x Jisung )
Tensung ( Ten x Jisung )
Xiaosung ( Xiaojun x Jisung )
Yangsung ( Yangyang x Jisung )
Winsung (Winwin x Jisung)
NCT x Jisung

Haesung ( Haechan x Jisung )

3K 52 0
By Anndatu0795

-"Yaaaah! Sungie! Are you mad again? I just want to heard it clearly"-

___________________

Six young boys practicing for their comeback after their leader graduated. Determined to perfect the choreography and their expressions for the fans who admiring them.

"Okay Dreamers! You may take a rest first! After one hour, let's continue again! I will go out to break! Let's see each other later! No lates okay!? We need to finish it early! We have schedule tomorrow so bye first!" The choreographer said then get his things before left.

They all slumped on the floor, tired and wants to take a nap. "Jisungie! Let's eat outside or do you want cuddles from me?" The blue haired young boy wiggling Jisung arms to get his attention. "Jaeminnie hyung! I'm tired! I wanna sleep first!" He whines and jokingly pushing the clingy Jaemin but being him who  adored Jisung didn't budge and still hugging the poor boy who's getting himself to lie on the floor. One boy get closer to them just to pull out Jaemin off to Jisung. Jisung smiled softly at that boy thanking him silently then closed his eyes.

"Yaaah Lee Jeno! I wanna cuddle to our son!" He pouted, squirming to released but strong Jeno is not a joke. He pick his whining boyfriend to his lap. "You wanna cuddles! Let me and not to Jisung! He's tired, stop messing with him" Jeno kiss his lips and Jaemin just rolled his eyes but still clung to his boyfriend.

While Jisung sleeping on the floor, Haechan who got back from the comfort room saw him lying and still sweating. He got pissed but seeing how he comfortably sleeping, he didn't scold him instead pick the unbothered maknae and lay him down at the couch putting Jisung's head on his lap. Brushing the strands of hairs in his pretty face and get towel to wipe his sweats carefully. He smiled softly after and lean his head on the couch closing his eyes while still brushing Jisung's healthy hair.

Jisung woke up 10 minutes before one hour, he noticed that he was no longer on the floor instead his on the couch with his fluffy hyung. He sit up and poke his hyung's chubby face waking him up. Haechan slowly open his eyes and look at the young boy who smiling softly. "Did you sleep well?" He huskily whispered, with his hoarse voice. Jisung blushed but still nodded, fidgeting his fingers and averting his eyes on his hyung's sleepy eyes that he really finds cute and gorgeous. Haechan just smirk and stretch his arms afterwards.

Later on, their choreographer got back and they continues. Dreamers give their all energy and best to finish the dance. They are seriously dancing, near to finish the song but suddenly Jisung trip that cause them to stop and start again. Jisung who really felt tired and slowly getting dizzy stopped dancing. They all stared at him, confused. "Are you okay, Jisung? Do you want some rest now? We can just practice tomorrow!" Choreographer worried ask him when he saw how pale he is. Jisung looks around and shake his head in response.

"No hyung! We should finish it! I just tripped but I am okay!" He weakly said almost mumbling because of being tired and feeling dizzy. He wants to rest but didn't want to be burden, they are almost done. He go back on his position but Haechan raised his arm. "I think we need to wrap it now! He's not in a good posture to continue hyung! As you can see his face describing how tired he is!" He seriously  request seeing his baby's state but being stubborn maknae didn't approve. "No I can dance more! I'm not tired at all!"

"Are you nuts? Your face is so pale now!!? You will possible lose your balance if you just ignore it!" He sternly replied. "Hyung I know your just concerned but I'm telling you that I am okay!" Jisung reassuring him "Jisungie! I think you need to listened to Haechan! He's right! " Chenle interrupting them seeing how serious it is. "Hyungs we have a lot of schedules! We were wasting our time if we continued it by tomorrow!"

"It's worth to waste time than to get sick so let's pack our things!" Haechan wiping his sweat and ready to get their things. "You can go guys! I can stay and finish the dance choreo!" They all stared at him, disbelief how their maknae refused to get back.

"Come on! Be a grown man already! And stop fooling around! Can't you see how worried we are!?" Haechan who doesn't hold his anger anymore by the maknae's stubbornness raised his voice. They all got shock but understood him except Jisung who didn't like how his hyung does and didn't believing on him. "That's why I'm telling you that I was okay, not to worried you all! I just tripped and that's it! No need to make it a big deal! And it's normal to have pale face when your tired and I'm not the only one who's tired here so you can't blame me if I just want continued for the gods sake!" He angrily complained to the surprise hyungs. Haechan get closer to the mad young boy and grip the collar of his shirt. "We're tired and wants to finish too but were not numb! Were just concerned and worry to you! So stop being a DUMB and just listened to your hyungs! Maybe we might not going it to make it a big deal as you said! And we can talk it later! Not making this nonsense conversation too long coz as you said we're all TIRED!" he sternly said, gritting his teeth frustrated to their maknae.

"Haechan, released him now before manager saw us like this!" Renjun hold the hand of Haechan to stop gripping the shirt of now teary eyed Jisung. Haechan quickly released him when he saw the tears of Jisung keep falling down. He's shock by his actions. He forgot how sensitive and fragile his baby. He's still minor, scared by violence behavior and that's what he did.

"I-I'm so-sorry Jisungie! I didn't mean i-it!" Haechan stammered, afraid that he will cause of Jisung's cry. He wants to touch him and soothe him but Jisung slap his hand and runaway. He was so hurt on what his favorite hyung's did. He can't believe how he lose his control to him. He respects his hyung and he knows he didn't meant that way but he's so scared and upset to admit it. Haechan wants to follow him but they stop him.

_________________
Jisung ran to the park and sat on the swings sadly. Restraining himself not to cry, he consciously swayed himself. He harshly wipe his face when the swing's stop.

"Stop wiping your face like that! Let your tears fall to enlightened your emotions! There's nothing wrong to cry but restraining yourself? It's never been right, Jisungie?" Jisung looked up to see his Jaemin hyung besides him who scolding him like his mother. He just hug Jaemin's waist and cried. He needs comfort. He was so tired, sad and mad. Regretting the attitude he shown. Jaemin just let him, waiting to be fully calm.

"Are you okay now, Sungie?" Sensing the way Jisung calmly breathing. "Yes hyung! Thank you for always comforting me when I'm so down!" He sincerely thanking him. Jaemin just nodded and sit on the other swing, looking at Jisung and squeezing his hand. "So can we talk about what happened earlier?" He carefully asked.

Jisung low his head, Jaemin stared at him worried that he might cry again but he saw him smiling sadly. "I regret what I did hyung! I know he just worried and concern and didn't mean to raised his voice but I was so stubborn to admit it! I felt sorry that I can't think any right words on how to apologize and to look at Haechannie hyung! He hates me for sure!" He mumbled almost shivering.

"Hey! Haechannie loves you! He just doesn't make it obvious but stll obvious! Ya'know what I mean?" He sassily said while clasping his hand. Jisung laughed to his weirdo hyung, shaking his head. "I'm aware of that hyung! He already confessed last week but we just can't avoid not to fight sometimes! Well it's my mistake not to understand his concerned! ..."

"I'm wronged too! I shouldn't have raised my voice to you! I didn't even think about how you would feel after! And it's my big mistake to make you cry!" A sudden voice interrupting them. They looked at their back and saw the broken boy. "Hyung!" Jisung mouthed. Jaemin who noticed the tension get up and bid goodbye to leave them alone.

Haechan slowly walk towards to the young boy who staring at him. He went to his front and hold the two strings of swing. "I'm sorry Sungie for what I did! I didn't controlled myself and it was my big mistake to hurt your feelings! I didn't understood why you want to continue it earlier and I was so stupid to call you dumb and fool! I'm so sorry Sungie if I was cause you mad again! I know it's not easy to forget that and I'm not planning to make it set asides! Simple sorry can't erase what I was done and I'm truly regretting that!" He sincerely apologizing to his baby. He knelt down when Jisung didn't response. He almost cried to beg for his forgiveness but Jisung pull his head and clung to his nape. Haechan slowly hug his waist happily.

"We are the same getting on each other nerves almost everyday and I'm loving it! The more we fight, the more our love grows stronger! Am I right or wrong, hyung?" He teased his hyung who silently crying but chuckles by his words. "You're getting genius now eh!" Pinched Jisung cheeks then wipe his tears. "I'm still being dramatic here but hearing what you said makes me realize how'd grown man you are and it was so upsetting!" He complained while pouting.

"Of course! I'm grown man now! The tallest in our team hyung!" He cheekily declared. Haechan stands up and pull Jisung's off to swing. Jisung jumps at his back when he signal him to hop. "Really! I'm so sorry baby Sungie! I was just upset when you stubbornly refused my concerned but still I shouldn't raised my voice like that and grip your shirt.! I was being violent and harsh to you! If I can take back time? I will just pick you out instead of barking like mad puppy to you!" Jisung just giggled when he heard how he compared himself to a puppy.

"I'm being brat earlier too! Not caring the worried and concerns you all gave to me! I didn't mind what my body states! I'm selfish to thought that I'm the one who's right and you to blamed! But right now! I learned my lesson! I will never be a headache to you especially to the hyungs! And I will not going to talk back if..." Haechan cut him off "You can talk back if necessary Sungie! You have rights to do that but like what I told you before? 'Think twice before speak' it might help you! I swear!" Jisung just hummed, tired to speak more. He leans his head on the shoulder of Haechan. When they near at the entrance of their dorm. Jisung leans on Haechan ears. Haechan got stunned, feeling nervous when he felt the hot breath of Jisung.

"I love you, hyung! And I declaring that I am yours and your mine now!" Jisung huskily whispered, Haechan who still stunned can't believe on what he heard turned his head and stare.

"Wha-what did you say Sungie? I didn't hear any of it! Can you repeat that one more time?" Jisung got annoyed and hop down from his back. Haechan look at him immediately regretting to make it repeat even he heard it clearly. He just wanna make sure that his not assuming. "I said ' I hate you, hyung! And I'm declaring that I will never be yours and your mine to ignore now!'" And he walkout leaving his ex boyfriend in just three seconds.

"Yaaaah! Sungie! Are you mad again? I just want to heard it clearly" Chasing his annoyed baby but Jisung ignoring him like a stranger. "Sungie! Don't be mad now!" Haechan block his way, Jisung just rolled his eyes. "Sorry but I don't know you! Step aside please!" He bratty shooing him out of his front. Before he passed him, Haechan carried him like a sack into their dorm.

Jisung was so embarrassed to struggling because a lot of eyes glancing at them. He just hide his face and let him to carry him. The members who were waiting just smiled and leave them alone again to rest.

"I'm your boyfriend and you can't say no, baby!" Jisung just giggled and lay down on his now boyfriend's top. Tired to move and change their clothes, both of them cuddled and sleep to take some rest.
____________________
❣️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
51.6K 1.8K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. Β» an nct jaemin fanfiction Β» date started: 2020-04-20 Β» date ended: 2021-01-09
171K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
17.4K 918 24
"𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’‚π’š!" "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’„π’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" ........ -𝙰 π™½πš˜πš–πš’πš— π™΅πšŠπš— π™΅πš’πšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— *π—°π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±* 𝗗𝗒 𝗑𝗒𝗧 𝗖𝗒𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗬...