Tom Holland Imagines

Da KalaylaJo

Tom Holland Imagines!! Everything from fluff to Tom being protective to pregnancy ones to acting together on... Altro

Rules
the late night surprise (revised)
clingy (revised)
The Party
Back in The Game
Clumsy
The Big Set Surprise
New Years
Spoiled Rotten
When Spider-Baby is Sick
The Christmas Trick Part One
The Christmas Trick: Part 2
Once a Month
Looking at Me
I Still Love You
Thunder and Lightning
Imagine: Tom and you in public
Birthday with Tom
Imagine Work Days with Tom
The Photoshoot
The Meet and Greet
The Christmas Trick: Part 3
Little Cupcake Part One: The Test
Saving You
The Spider
How God Made Tom Holland
Never Letting Go
The Comment
Thank You!!
I Love You
The Death Scene
Sibling Surprise
Tom Trying to Make Dinner
Our Little Cupcake: The Announcements
Chaos Walking
The Injury
Imagine: Tom While You're Taking A Shower
NEW FANFICTION!!!!!
The Pervert
Imagine: If you Broke Your Leg
Lip Sync Battle
the breakup (revised)
breakup: part 2 (revised)
the breakup: part 3 (revised)
Valentine's Day Special
Prank Wars
fanboy holland (revised)
paparazzi protection (revised)
Escape Hotel
Authors Note IMPORTANT!!
Ghost of You
Ghost of You:Part 2
Hiccups
Beautiful Blues
It's Okay (Pt. 1)
All I Want(Pt.2)
Where's My Love?(Pt. 3)
Welcome Home(Pt. 4)
Make You Mine (Pt. 5)
"Just Jealous"
Paparazzi Protection: Part 2
IMORTANT NOT AN UPDATE PLEASE READ!!!!
The Sleepover
WEDDING PLANS:NOT AN UPDATE!
That's Not What Happened: Part 1
That's Not What Happened: Part 2
Just a Little Drunk
NOT AN UPDATE PLEASE READ!!!
A Flight Home
"I'm Fine"~
GOOGLE FORM RESULTS: NOT AN UPDATE
IMPORTANT GOOGLE FORM NOT AN UPDATE!!
The Karen
"I Didn't Protect You"
Not Scripted
Sick
Paparazzi Protection Part 3
Too Close for Comfort
100k - Not An Update
Pillow Forts and Cuddles
Little White Lies
Pool Days
Birthday Special
school days - peter parker special (remastered)
make him jealous (remastered)
you can't wear that (remastered)
It's Just An Act
dance injuries - (t.h.)
one more weekend - peter parker (revised)
the silent treatment - (t.h.)
a simple game of golf (revised)
IMPORTANT: THE WATTY'S
angry kisses - (t.h.) (revised)
happy birthday! - peter parker (revised)
secrets (revised)
guys my age (revised)
requests and messages
On the First Day of Christmas...
On the Second Day of Christmas...

America's Got Talent~

1.8K 33 19
Da KalaylaJo

I am creating your backstory for this one. lol

Paring - Tom Holland x Reader

Summary - you go on AGT with Tom's support

Warnings - idk happiness, reference to traumatic experiences, and crappy ex boyfriends

You shake your hands out, pacing in circles.

"Darling breath," Tom says.  You can barely hear him until he cups my face with his soft hands.  You jump.

"Hey, look at me.  Breathe.  You're going to do amazing," Tom whispers.  You give him a nod and a small smile, letting his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes calm you down.

"Hey!! You ready to do the intro?" Terry walks up to you. You smile brightly.

"Oh yeah sure, wow!! It's really nice to meet you!" you smile.  Terry laughs.  

"Nice to meet you too, and who's this?" Terry asks turning to Tom. You giggle a bit at Tom's shocked face

."I'm Spider-Man, dude," he says with his American accent. Terry gasps.

"Oh my gosh you're right!! What's up?!" Terry cries, bringing Tom into a hug.

"Oh no, tonight is all about my girlfriend," Tom says gesturing to you, and making you blush.  Terry smiles.

"Yeah, here, we have you set up over here, come sit!" he says, gesturing to one of those cool director's chairs.  You follow him over, and sit down.

"Okay so just introduce yourself, tell about how you started with your talent, where you're from, just basic stuff like that," the cameraman says. You give a nod, shooting Tom a nervous glance, and he gives you a thumbs up.

"And... rolling!"

"Um... oh wow, I'm on TV right now," you say, and then burst out laughing, burying your head into your hands.

"Can we redo that?" you ask, shaking your head.  The camera man just smiles, giving you a nod, before rolling again.

"Hi!!  I'm Y/n L/n, and I'm 23 years old, from (where you're from).  I have loved singing since I was young.  I grew up in the foster care system.  I would sing for my siblings, and it was just so much fun.  I bounced around a lot, but one thing that never changed was music," you say, trying to avoid the subject of your childhood.

"When I was 18 years old, I hadn't been adopted or fostered yet, and had... had to leave the system," you say.  Your heart pounds in your chest.

"The minute I got my hands on an apartment, I grabbed it and was living in LA.  I worked three jobs, one including doing small gigs at a few places. I was a wedding singer for awhile, bounced from job to job anything to keep money coming in.  But then one day I stumbled into... well Tom Holland," you chuckle.

"Wait really?" Terry interjects.  You burst out laughing, shooting your boyfriend a look.

"Yeah, actually.  I felt so bad, and then he felt bad cause his coffee split all over my new dress, so he took me shopping, and we became fast friends. He soon went back to London, but we stayed in close contact, until he came back to America, and finally asked me out.  I was... what... 20 at the time?  I always wanted to go to London, so I went there to see the sights, and be with him of course.  After a year of being there, I decided that's where I wanted to stay," you say.

"Now, what fueled you to be on AGT?" Terry asks.  You take a hard swallow.

"Um... well... in the foster home that I was in the longest, we didn't have a TV.  So we would act as all the judges, and we'd all put on our performances, and my siblings always said I just had to be on AGT.  I never really thought I'd be on it... I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Tom honestly," you say with a slight laugh.

"CUT!  Perfect!!" the camera man says, and you hop off the chair.

"We're ready for Y/n L/n!!" a voice calls, and your nerves jump.

"You ready?" Terry asks.  You shake your head.

"No, I'm quite nervous," you say.  Tom pulls you into a hug, planting a kiss on your head.

"You're going to do great beautiful.  How could they not love you?" he whispers into your hair, planting a kiss on your nose.  You give a small nod.

"Go on out," Terry says gesturing towards the stage.  You take a deep breath, and walk out waving and with a smile.  The crowd cheers and goes wild, the lights bright against your skin, and your heart pounds.  

"Well hello," Simon says, and your eyes go wide.  He was actually talking to you!!

"Hi," you say nervously.

"And what is your name?" Simon asks.  You swallow.

"Y/n L/n," you reply.  

"And what are you going to be doing for us today?" Sofia asks, and you mentally scream.  Sofia was so amazing, and you loved her on Modern Family.

"I will be singing Watch by Billie Eilish," you say.  

"Okay.  You have two minutes to change your life," Simon says leaning back into his chair.  Your body goes rigid as your nerves build up.  You slip the mic in the stand.

But the tune of the song comes on, and you take a deep breath.

Lips meet teeth and tongue

You sing, softly, gripping the mic on the stand You get nervous as you near the chorus.

See what you wanna see but all I see is him right now

"I'll sit and watch your car burrrn." you sing out.  The crowd cheers, and claps.

"With the fire that you started in me," you continue.  A few people stand, clapping and cheering. Sofia has a bright smile on her face, and whispers something to Heidi.

You continue through the second verse, and soon have the whole crowd on their feet, waving their phone flash lights in the air, and some clapping to the beat.

"I'll sit and watch your car burn!!" you sing, walking the stage a bit.  You near the end of the song, readying for the big.

"I'll sit and watch your car burn," you sing softly.  The piano beat grew escalating quickly, as you hit all the notes perfectly.

"With the fire that you started in me, but I'll never let you back to put it ouuut!" you sing as loud as you can, and the crowd goes wild.  Even Sofia and Howie stand up clapping.  The song comes to an end.

You were so overcome with emotion from the song, you tear up a bit.

"That was amazing oh my gosh!!" Sofia cries, and you let out a laugh mixed with a sob.  Once the crowd dies down, and the judges take a seat, they continue on.

"Howie?  What did you think?" Simon asks.  Howie folds his hands and leans forward.

"That was incredible, I am blown away.  What made you pick that song?" he asks.  You bite your lip, before continuing.

"Um... I was actually in a relationship for a few years that... that wasn't good for me.  He was abusive, but..." you trail off, swallowing back tears, thinking about the memories.

"He took away my confidence, my self worth, my money.  And I just relate to this song.  After he left me with nothing, it took me forever to re create myself, and regrow my confidence.  And he came back two years later, trying to apologize, but I just couldn't let him back in.  I just think that on a deeper level, I can relate the song to that," you say.  The crowd let's out cheers, and Howie gives a nod.

"I am so sorry to hear that," he says,  You nod in a thank you, and Heidi continues.  Your hands were sweating, as you rubbed them on your jeans.

"I'm blown away.  I didn't expect such a powerful from you!!  That was really amazing, and you need to be very proud of yourself.  And... are you currently in a relationship?" Heidi asks.  You laugh and blush a bit, pointing over to Tom.  He peeks out with a small smile and waves.

"Yeah.  I actually brought him here with me today.  I love him lots," you say, and the crowd awws, and Heidi gives you a smile.

"Just reading over what you've said for us, you've come so, so far.  From being in the foster system your whole life, to supporting yourself with multiple jobs to pay bills and college, your previous relationship, and now you're in a great one?  It's just amazing.  You really have a bright future," she says.  You feel tears come to your eyes, and you swipe them away.

"Thank you," you sob out.  Heidi blows you a kiss.

"I have no idea what to say.  My brain is just in shock.  You have such a crazy story, and it's just.... you're amazing.  Your voice is so beautiful, and different.  It's amazing!!" Sofia compliments, making your heart explode.

"Wow, thank you!!" you exclaim.

"How are you doing now?" she asks.  You shrug.

"Pretty well.  I live with Tom, and working... two jobs, which is going well for me," you say.

"When did you meet Tom?" Sofia asks.  You laugh.

"Um... maybe... three months after my breakup?  I was actually quite scared, cause he split coffee all over me, and I already was in a rough position with men, but he was such a gentleman about it," you blush, making Sofia laugh, and the crowd clap and cheer.

"Simon?" Sofia says, turning to her other judge.  Simon looks at you with that signature glare.  You gulp.

"I loved it," he finally says.  You break into a huge smile, and the crowd goes wild.  You hear Tom hollering from back stage, and laugh.

"Like Heidi said your story interests me a lot.  You came from very little, and now are here on this stage?  Amazing. And your voice is so mature, and beautiful!  Are we ready to vote?" Simon asks, looking at his judges.

"A yes from me!!" Howie says, and your heart pounds, as you smile.

"I give you your second yes!" Heidi smiles, and you are about to cry.  This was crazy!! This couldn't really be happening could it?

"Third yes!!" Sofia exclaims.  It all falls on Simon now. He purses his lips, and shakes his head.  Your heart drops.

"I can't give you your fourth yes," he shrugs.  Your face drops, and your heart pounds.  Were you really bad?  What did you do wrong?

But you watch as he stands up, and the crowd goes wild, and he reaches over the table, slamming the Golden Buzzer.  Your heart stops, as everything lights up in gold.

~Tom's POV~

I watch as Simon's hand slams on the Golden Buzzer. My eyes go wide.  No way, no way.  The whole stage lights up in gold as the crowd jumps up screaming, and cheering.

I don't even think I just run out onto stage.

"You did it oh my gosh!!" I scream, scooping Y/n into my arms.  I hoist her up, so her legs are wrapped around my waist.  She buries her face into my neck sobbing, and I grip her tightly.

"I knew they would love you. I'm so, so proud of you, oh my gosh, I love you so so much," I whisper into her hair.  The crowd is going wild and cheering, but I can't even hear them.  Y/n pulls away, wiping her tears with the heel of her hand.  The gold confetti explodes raining all over yes.  Y/n lets out a laugh, leaning back to look up at the ceiling.

I wrap one hand around her back, and bring the other up to cup her face, and pull her into a kiss.  She smirks against my lips, and cups my jaw to deepen the kiss.  The crowd is screaming and going wild, as the confetti falls all around us. I was so,so proud of her, this was crazy.

We finally break away from the kiss, and I set her back down, and pull her into a tight hug.

"Ahh, I just had to give you a hug!!" Sofia exclaims, running up the steps.  I let go of Y/n as Sofia pulls her into a tight hug.

"Oh what the heck, let's go!" Howie exclaims, waving Heidi along, and Simon gets up too. They all climb up to the stage, pulling Y/n into a hug group hug.  

She's said thank you so many times by now, and is still trying to not cry.  Once all the judges go back to their seats, and we're backstage I grab her and pull her close, resting my forehead against hers.

"I'm so,so proud of you, this is nuts," I whisper, and she smiles.

"I still can't believe it!!" she exclaims.  I plant another kiss on her lips, before pulling her into a hug.

"You're so amazing."

She smiles brightly, before cupping my face and pulling me into another kiss

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope you guys liked it!! Please comment and vote!!

Requests are back open so if you have any requests PLEASE DM me!!! :)

Xoxo
~KalaylaJo~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

740K 8.4K 193
Tom Holland, Peter Parker, occasionally all four Holland boys and Haz, harry styles, steve harrington, steve rogers, bucky barnes i take requests :) ...
2.8K 91 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
24.5K 589 48
"Our Love is kinda Dangerous don't you think?" "I don't think it's that Dangerous," "It just sounds Hot." The sequel to, To Love Me. After a Lockdown...
69.8K 430 45
Like those of you who chose to read this book, I was obsessed with Tom Holland and/or his role as Spider-Man. This book holds both wholesome moments...