Despite everything together a...

By ladymonterosa

SEQUEL OF LOVE OR POWER? THIS IS THE REAL QUESTION. We had stayed in Greendale with the Spellman family who j... More

Cast
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
EPILOGUE

24

16 3 0
By ladymonterosa

GREENDALE

ACADEMY

Pov Klaus

I searched far and wide for my cousin but there is no trace of her, I wonder where she went it's been a while since she hasn't been seen around as well as her mortal friends so Hilda asked me to go look for her before her sister found out and she would have a nervous breakdown.

Never having loved Sabrina's hysterical reactions when Goffredo was making some mess, I hurried to look for them, a task that turned out to be more difficult than expected as no one has ever given me a tour of this place.

I made a mental note to ask my cousin this favor then I just hope she doesn't leave me with that Ambrose Spellman. And yes, I don't like it at all, not the why, but that's the way it is.

I think he doesn't like me either and the cause is very obvious is Sabrina, I think we are both juggling to have a higher place in her heart but if that's why we're both defeated by the Scratch.

Just seeing how Sabrina's eyes light up when she sees that sorcerer around herself what is true for Nicholas, only a blind man could not understand that those two are destined to be together.

This would explain why my cousin has always rejected all possible suitors that I have presented to her over the years, she has never accepted any of them even for one night.

Even if I've never met that kind of love it doesn't mean that I don't know how to recognize it when I see it and I also think little Goffredo is really in love with that girl.

I wonder what will happen in hell when the demon mother finds out about the baby, certainly no good.

I went down into the dungeons I did not notice anything strange but when I was about to leave she heard screams and when I arrived I saw a moving scene like those of the movies. There is Sabrina and two other people, I think they are her childhood friends of hers, all three embraced.

Then he heard my cousin ask me "Klaus what are you doing here?"

I replied "I'm here to get you and your best friends before your aunt sends the hellhounds to find you."

Her friends of hers laughed while my cousin didn't so much, I think I fear it could really happen.

We introduced ourselves and at first glance they were immediately nice to me, one of them is called Roz and the other is called Theo, but anyway I all say anyone who could be nice to me compared to Ambrose Spellman.

Chatting we begin the journey that would take us upstairs where everyone was waiting for us with great fervor but at a certain point we were interrupted by someone or rather by others of those damned witch hunters.

The first to be attacked was Sabrina and I immediately started to help her, a few moments later we were surrounded by all of them and from there the battle began.

With a spell I managed to free my cousin and I helped her get up and asked her "Are you okay?"

She replied to me with a little labored breathing "Everything pretty good".

Later we rushed to the aid of the mortals who were not doing badly at all, the mortal then turned out to be just a witch. Sabrina asked her in a surprised tone "Since when are you too a witch Rosalind?"

She replied "I simply didn't know that all along."

Then we helped Theo who was clashing with two of them, the blond one is taken care of by me and the visionary while Sabrina went to help Theo.

With a few spells and punches we managed to defeat him, we turned to the others and I saw something chilling. The hunter was on the ground in a pool of blood probably dead, but I didn't care as Theo tried to help Sabrina get up.

I immediately ran to her and took Theo's place to help her, she just couldn't stand up and was coughing a lot.

I asked the mortal agitated what had happened to her and he replied worried that the hunter pushed her after her Sabrina hit her against a rock ledge in the center of her chest.

Damn!

Of all the places she could hit, she had to hit right there.

I asked my cousin in a low voice, before leaving Sabrina had advised me and Nicholas that no family members or other people should know about her real health conditions, "Is everything okay cousin? Do you want me to take you to Gaius?"

As she tried to catch her breath, she nodded no and added that she was slowly recovering. I turned to see the reactions of her friends of hers and there was Rosalind looking at us in a strange way, I think she suspects something.

When Sabrina got up we all went upstairs and after arriving we were overwhelmed by a woman with red hair who insisted on Sabrina, I deduced that she must be Zelda.

When the redhead managed to focus her on her and immediately against her and hugged her, "How are you Sabrina? I was so worried about you and your friends when I never saw you come back ..."

Lying she replied "I'm fine aunt, don't worry!"

I knew perfectly well that she wasn't so knowing her she was suffering but she didn't want to show it to her relatives on the eve of a battle. But as soon as all this ends, I will immediately take her to her doctor at the cost of dragging her by her hair.

Zelda later remarked "Sabrina are you sure you're okay? Because you're shaking and you're so pale ..."

I intervene on her behalf "Don't worry Mrs. Spellman Sabrina is fine only that she first fell and she took a bad blow. That's all!"

Her aunt did not seem entirely convinced of my words, even less Rosalind who was looking at me insistently.

To interrupt that eye contact was a male voice whose origin I knew well calls her beloved "Sabrina!"

"Oh, Nicholas" later the two convoluted in a deep embrace, it was as if the world could fall for them but the important thing is that they were together.

I noticed that Sabrina waved goodbye to the other two boys as well.

Ambrose then came and exclaimed "Now cousin, how about letting that poor boy go before I choke him completely."

She looked at him badly and not moving away even an inch from her Nick threatened her "How about shut up Ambrogio for a while before he suffocates you."

After we all laughed the doors swung open and what followed was terrible.

***

Pov Goffredo

I am about to confess the truth to my mother but I need some advice from my sister and her help too if she will give it to me, only she is able to keep my mother at bay.

I've been looking for it for hours, but nothing, who knows where my sister has gone.

"Goffredo where were you at? I've been waiting for you at home for hours." Rebecca asked me in a worried tone. She replied "I was looking for my sister to ask her how to deal with the child's talk with my mother but I can't find her anywhere."

Rebecca suggests that I go and look for her in her room but I told her that I had already gone but she wasn't there then a flash of genius came to me and I dragged Rebecca with me to my cousin Klaus's quarters.

Most likely she will be there with him laughing and joking as usual without even inviting me, but once there was no one there.

Observing the conditions in which this place is, I deduced that one of the usual Klaus parties had taken place but how come they all disappeared this evening?

The missing currently are Klaus, Sabrina and Nicholas I wonder who else will disappear, then someone entered the room.

In an angry tone he asked us "What are you two doing here? And above all why are you awake at this time of night?"

Rebecca intervenes and tells her "We are looking for Sabrina and her cousin to ask them for advice, but we can't find them anywhere Madam Satan."

Then I found a note written on the table with my name on it, I read it in which it said what had happened and the reasons that led them all to go to Greendale.

He heard my mother say "I was looking for them too but no trace of them including Bartzabel."

We are four missing for the moment, later I told my mother the contents of the letter in the meantime Rebecca ran to the bathroom.

Worried about her, both my mother and I ran to her and I saw Rebecca with nausea, my mother barely touched her and immediately gave me a glacial look.

She began to scream like a maniac "Wretch of a wretch that you are nothing else!"

Crazy! She has already figured it out!

How did she do it?

And then my mother added, "Before you start asking me inappropriate questions, know that I have the gift of feeling that she has my blood inside her just by touching her. And I want to understand how you can justify yourself."

But all the hags of the kingdom to me?!

I told her "What justification can I give to love? We fell in love and it just happened, you never heard that it's something that often happens between lovers."

She's even more angry than before she almost felt like she was starting to premeditate my murder.

My exasperated mother asked me "Have lovers like you never heard of precautions when they are together?"

I replied with all the innocence in the world "But sometimes it's hard to think about precautions."

My mother is speechless.

Looking at me bewildered she said to me ironically "But of course let's fill ourselves with children so that the two lovers will come together, but your sister already knows about it."

I said to her "Look mom who already knows everyone is not Pulcinella's secret."

She exclaimed angrily "Ah but you are really bad luck! Besides the trouble I am becomes the laughing stock of the whole short I was the last to know. And now what do you expect me to bless you and run to buy a cot for the newcomer?"

She replied "No, I want to build it with my hands."

My mother with an amused tone "Now we have also become court carpenters, I wonder who you got it from, because surely not from me."

Here's another one who doesn't trust my abilities, patience, I have my Rebecca who believes in me.

Then when Rebecca resumes our discussion she finished then Rebecca asked me "Now what will happen to Josh?"

I was almost forgetting about him and all his misdeeds now it's time you pay for his actions.

I only said before going out the door "He is about to end the end he deserves, me that no one has ever had the courage to give him ..."

I gathered the available guards we headed to the great hall and gave the order to have Josh arrested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 377 20
This story is about Zelda Spellman and Lilith. It starts when Zelda has to go to Baxter High where she meets the beautiful Lilith. A lot happens so i...
4K 289 60
[Prequel to "Take."] Missions. Plots put together in order to accomplish the unthinkable. What happens when missions clash and things go all to hell...
15.2K 439 16
Nicolette is the older sister to Sabrina Spellman and the eldest daughter of Edward Spellman, came from a powerful family with great influence. She w...
256K 5.8K 41
*CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA* Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street, faster than the wind, passionate as sin and ending...