✓cat boy • minsung

By minthannie

"aren't you a cutie?" -in which jisung accidentally gave a cat an expired milk and it turned into a guy which... More

•minsung•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
Poll [closed]
•twenty four•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
•forty two•
•forty three•
•forty four•
•forty five•
•forty six•
•forty seven•
•forty eight•

•twenty five•

5.1K 293 196
By minthannie

getting back to the schedule. update once a week :')

——

"Get in." He was pushed harshly into the white mini van.

Minho hesitated. He could just shift into his cat form but where would he run? The dead end alley? Totally not.

"GET IN!"

Of course she shouted, there's no one at the area. Who would be there, the end of the dirty and smelly alley?

He had no hope from the start.

His shoulders slumped down as he faced the woman. She had this weird look on her face. "What-"

"Can't you just kill me?" he asked monotonously, tired with all of this.

She was a bit surprised when he spoke but then let out a sarcastic laugh. Minho looked at her with a blank look but it fell when she proceeded, "They will, after experimenting you."

--

"Open up!" the gate was shaken by Hyunjin but no one replied. He called out a few times while Jisung next to him looked around.

"It's empty."

"Last night was empty too." Hyunjin clicked his tongue and took out a metal ruler. He slid the ruler in between the gate frame and the lock. He tried to push it up but failed.

"Let me try,"

"No it's fine," the guy rejected Jisung's offer, making the other frown but he let him be. After a few tries the lock finally moved, opening the gate. He took out a piece of plastic - Jisung had no idea how he did it - and the door opened with a click. "I thought it won't work." Hyunjin muttered and kept the plastic inside his pocket jeans.

Both males entered the house carefully. Their guess was right, it was empty. However Jisung still tried to check inside of each room and halted when seeing a familiar jacket laying down on the hallway floor.

"He was here," he breathed out, not believing they missed the chance to save Minho.

"The door," Hyunjin pointed to the wooden door which had a hole on one side. Jisung started to panic. "What happened..?"

Before he could ask another thing Jisung suddenly ran out, bringing along the jacket with him. Hyunjin followed suit. They used the stairs instead of the elevator since it was taking too much time to arrive. As soon as they reached the parking lot a white van passed by too close to them.

"Jisung!"

thump thump

The said guy widened his eyes. He immediately got onto his motorcycle and chased after the van, exiting the neighborhood.

Hyunjin groaned, "Why chase after them when you can have their number plates?" he grumbled while zooming in the number plates of the van in the photo he took earlier.

"This will do."

--

"Shut your mouth, will you?!"

Minho ignored the yelling and went to the back seat, where he could see Jisung from the window. They just exited the neighborhood and was currently at the shop and park area. He found out it was not too late for him to escape but if he wanted to do it, it would be too risky.

He searched for the bonnet handle. The ride was not too stable as the woman drove it a little bit too fast. He kept falling to the side, making it hard to open the door escape.

The van suddenly stopped. Minho's head hit the window, emitting a loud noise that could be heard from the outside. He winced, snarling to the woman who nervously looked to the front and back. He noticed the traffic lights had its timer so he quickly got up to pull a handle underneath the board he was on.

Jisung hopped off from his bike. He did not bother to look left and right, just ran straight to the van and tried to open the bonnet, but failed.

The woman had locked it.

"Screw it!"

"Jisung!" he heard Minho shouted from the inside. "Move back or the door will hurt you!"

"Min-"

"Move back-" he did not get to finish his words when the traffic lights turned to green and the van sped off. Minho fell again, this time his back hitting the back seat. The pain was kind of bearable as he had felt it multiple times. He visibly let his shoulders slump down, getting tired of fighting. Even after years, he would never win against the woman.

He started to give up as he saw the things around him moved past the van. The woman had driven away from Jisung. Minho hoped the guy would still chase after this crazy woman for him but his hope dies when he heard something loud crashing. His eyes widened.

"So brave, aren't we?" the woman spoke up, her voice filled with venom which scared the hybrid. "Stand up again, look at your beloved Jisung."

With that Minho got up, and cried in horror when seeing the familiar motorcycle suddenly was thrown to the side of the road with a laying body next to it.

"No! Jisung!" he hit the window continuously. "Stop the van! What did you do?! Jisung! Stop driving!"

"You think I'd listen to you?" she scoffed while keeping her eyes to the front. Satisfaction filled her up when she heard him falling on the board—again. Oh, how she loved to see the boy in torture.

Minho froze in his spot. He stared at Jisung's body from afar, clenching his teeth tightly. Anger rose in him the second he heard the woman laugh. The laughter irritated him, especially when it is because of someone he cared the most.

He shifted into his cat form and ran to the driver's seat. Without any warning he attacked her face, scratching it without caring if she's driving or not.

The woman shrieked. She pushed him away but Minho always finds another way to climb onto her again and ran his claw down to her skin. For some reasons he enjoyed watching the woman screamed, after years of being hurt by her.

The van swung from left to the right side of the road. Minho did not care if they got into accidents since he was in his cat form. He could easily get out of the van due to his small figure. There were horns from other cars giving warning to the woman. But she couldn't do anything.

"Get of me!"

Ha, no.

"Meow!!" he dug his claws in her arms. His goal was to make the van stop so he could run to Jisung.

But instead the woman threw him to the back seat. For the umpteenth time Minho hit the window and fell on the floor, immediately unconscious.

The woman stopped the van at the side road, destroying her throat with profanities.

"Screw you, you damned cat. I'll make sure you get what you did." she looked at the back and scoffed when seeing the cat laying on the floor. She examined the scars on her skin. It was designed by Minho with blood and ugly scratches. She got furious.

Her phone rang. With a groan she answered it, "Yes I'm on my way, stop calling me." she said, rather annoyed.

Before the other person could hang up she stopped them, "You'll really get rid of him right?"

She chuckled when hearing the answer, immediately ended the call. With a satisfied grin she restarted the van, going off to her destination.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

this chapter sucks i don't
like it

also do you know about
the plastic trick? my parents
know how to unlock the
door with a plastic but never
teach us how to do it

what if suddenly i forgot
to bring the house key

ㅠ_ㅠ

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2K 40
"Stuck here in a desert, I feel like I'm in an hourglass." [Modern AU] Minho goes to the same cafe day after day and it had an hourglass to tell peop...
46K 1.9K 30
Living a very lonely life as the outcast of his school, Han Jisung starts texting his thoughts and feelings to a random number in an attempt to let e...
135K 5.4K 13
In which Minho adores cats. But what if he finds something even better? EDIT: Please don't take this book too serious, I really don't know what I was...
100K 3.2K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A cliché story where jisung i...