Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

By _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 3

174 13 2
By _S_Writes

Just like Hidan wanted, they all ended up attending the reunion. It wasn't too bad. Obviously there were some that were fearful or fangirling, but surprisingly everyone in their grade treated them normally.

"I wonder if Y/n will come. I still feel bad that she dropped out after Itachi's death. " One person spoke among the group. Even after all these years you were still the top of conversations. Naturally so. After all, you were one of the golden pupils that outshone everyone academically. Everyone wanted to know what became of a genius whose life spiraled out of control.

"I doubt she will, she didn't graduate highschool remember?"

"Nah that's bull. I heard she still went to study medicine at Yale."

"That's impossible! She didn't write her end of the year exam nor graduate. I think you had too much to drink."

Just on cue, all chatter quietened down instantly when they saw who worked through the door.

"Well I guess this confirms the report." Illumi blurted out to the gang that had their eyes now on Hisoka. Anxious of what he will do.

Hisoka slowly lowered his drink to the table while his eyes seemed so still but haunted by the image in front of him.

6, almost now 7 years.
Seven years since his eyes last saw you. The only girl he genuinely had true feelings for. The reports did comfirm that you were in town, however seeing you in person was surreal.

His entire body turned stone cold. Internally it felt like his world shattered into a million pieces. His heart was not ready to see you again. It hurt too much. It reminded him of too much. It's all too late now.

Analyzing you, it seemed you looked healthier from the last time he saw you talking to Grimmjow at the hospital. Your skin had a glowing tan. Your body that was hugged tightly by the royal red dress showed off your curves.

Your were partially muscular and slender in the past. Probably because of the pregnancy your breasts were now slightly enlarged. Thicker thighs. Toner legs. You gained weight in a good way. It was obvious by the leg and neck lines that would flex every time you moved meant you continued to gym everyday for years. Your body in overall, matured in the best of manners.

Hands down you looked drop dead gorgeous.

"Y/n!" Your ex friend yelled out to break the intense silence as he ran up to you for a bear hug.

"Renji! It's been forever!" You muffled happily in his arms.

It didn't miss Hisoka's eyes. He noticed the way Renji hugged you. It wasn't that brotherly hug he used to give you in school. That tattooed red head bastard had his hands comfortably wrapped and rested on your lower back. Guess he wasn't the only one that noticed your new curves.

"Come sit! Tell me about what you have been up too for so long." Renji held your arm as he ushered you to a table.

As time expired, his friends tried to go about the event normally, however it was far to obvious to ignore the agitated aura that was radiating off their leader. They didn't know whether he was agitated to murder you, speak to you or seeing how several guys flocked towards you didn't sit well with Hisoka.

They weren't sure what feelings, if any, dwelled within the pits of his heart for you, but something about seeing you was triggering him. And not in a good way.

The others wanted nothing more than to merely greet you but they wouldn't dare double cross Hisoka. However that didn't stop Orihime.

''Hey Y/n! Mind if I steal you for a bit?" The ginger beamed in excitement.

Walking away arm interlocked, ''It seemed you needed saving from them.'' She sweetly stated.

''Oh my god you have no idea! Thank you! That was too much testosterone for my liking.'' You appreciatively smiled.

''Well, have you seen you? Y/n you are looking so hot! Aging is definitely your friend.''

''I do feel really pretty today hihi.'' You smugly agreed as you twirled around confidently. Confidence looked so good on you. Everyone could see you developed this new airy confidence that drew people to your energy. You definitely were not blended into the background anymore.

''I'm so used to being in sweats and pajama's that I take any opportunity to dress up. Wait -'' You stopped dead in your tracks upon noticing a big shiny diamond on Orihime's finger.

''Is this what I think it is?" You whispered in awe, taking her hand and studying it.

Blushing and looking away, Orihime replied. ''Yes it is. I'm married now!''

''No flipping way!'' You accidently yelled causing several people to look your direction.

Realizing the attention, you laughed lightly to yourself before placing your hand over your mouth from embarrassment. ''Orihime I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you actually got a guy like Grimmjow to settle down!" You whispered excitedly.

Crushing her from your embrace, you held her hand again to analyse the diamond. ''My god, I can only imagine how expensive this ring is! Especially since I've seen on the news that all of them have taken over almost everything. You are legit sitting on a gold mine!''

Turning pinker, Orihime shook her heard vigorously. ''You know I don't care about his wealth.'' She humbly replied.

Rolling your eyes, ''Agh, girl please! You don't care about his wealth but you damn well like the fact he is rich! Don't even try and be modest here!'' You playfully teased causing her to lightly chuckle.

''It is nice to be spoilt..'' Orihime shyly muttered.

Laughing with her, ''See! Don't feel scared to tell me that!''

''But enough about me though! How's Yale? Grimmjow mentioned you went there to study medicine. ''

Sighing sharply, ''One word. HARD.'' You replied.

''The work and practicals they piled me up with was nothing I have ever experienced Orihime. The only thing that kept me going was thinking about how I need to create a good life for my kid.'' You whispered the last part to ensure no one could hear.

''Oh my god yes! How could I forget about that! How is she? And how's motherhood?" She whispered back.

Smiling bitter-sweetly, your eyes grew distant. ''Raising her and studying medicine was the most difficult experience I have ever gone through..There were countless of days were I had to function on no sleep because of her crying. I would legit be breastfeeding her while studying. But that's not the worst part. The worst part was I had to take her with me during my exams. Luckily she was asleep the entire time but still! I'm not going to lie. I had so many mental break downs. ''

Looking at you with shell shocked eyes, Orihime held your hand in a supportive manner. ''Wow Y/n..I always knew you as independent and strong, but not this strong. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that alone..You should've called me or something! I would've flown to you in a heartbeat to help out.''

''Thanks, but when I left this place I was sure to not come into contact with anyone. Just go missing from the face of the earth was the plan. But don't worry! It's all good now! I am done studying! My graduation is in a few months.''

''O-oh my! You going to be working here?''

''Um..'' You sadly trailed off, but you masked that emotion extremely well.

''I'm not sure actually. I was thinking about it because I do miss this place, especially because Itachi is buried here. I feel a lot closer to him when I'm in this town. But..'' You trailed off, but before you could attempt to continue, a voice interrupted.

''Y/n.''

Deep. Manly. Instant shivers down your spine.

Looking behind you, your stomach did back flips for some odd reason. No ways this bullshit was still at play 7 years later.

''Y-Yami, I mean Mr Sukehiro!'' You accidently blurted out in a fluster. Surprised to have seen him.

Clearing her throat, Orihime got up. '' W-Well I n-need to go. Here's my number! We should hang out some time again! Bye!'' Orihime gave you a subtle wink, hinting the obvious before leaving you two alone.

''Please, again, call me Yami. You not my student anymore and years have passed. '' His deep as ever voice spoke.

''R-right, sorry. Old habits.''

''According to the exact years, you should be done studying medicine?'' Yami asked, exhaling a breath of smoke away from you to be polite. Smoking constantly still? Indeed old habits die hard.

''Yes I am thank god. It was a long journey.''

You weren't oblivious to the smirks and sniggers. Everyone knew in high school about your crush on Yami, not knowing he wasn't the man you gave your attention to anymore back then. But to someone else...
Now to have him sit next to you so casually chatting painted an intimate picture. Not that you cared. It is no more illegal since you are not his student anymore.

''How's the kid?'' Yami recalled from his last meeting with you.

Instantly smiling at the thought of your child, ''She's good. Maleeka is a handful sometimes - probably adopted my habits but other than that she's a good child. ''

''You have a picture of her?" Yami questioned, startling you a bit.

''Y-you really interested about her?"

Taking in another pull from his cigarette, ''Yes, why not? She's a great part of your life.'' He casually spoke.

Shielding your pink blush, you switched on your phone. Subconsciously scooting closer over to Yami as you showed him the pictures. So close your hair was practically touching his muscular shoulder.

''She looks very happy and very much like him.'' Yami bluntly commented, causing your heart to break a little upon remembering him.

''Y-yeah she is a happy child. Although I know sometimes she puts on a strong front to not worry me. Things aren't always easy. '' You purposely ignored the last part of his sentence.

Something that didn't go unnoticed by Yami. ''Have you spoken to him yet?" He pushed.

Sighing, you switched your phone off and held his gaze. ''No I haven't and I will not. He made it clear to me he wants nothing to do with me or his child. I'm not going to get in his way.''

''You do know he is here right?" Yami enquired.

Growing stiff and fearful, your heart froze. ''No. I did not know that! Where is he? Oh god, I hope he didn't see me..'' You whispered to Yami with immense strain dripping from your voice.

''11 o'clock from you, and trust me. He did see you and still does. He has barely taken his eyes off you since you came.'' Yami said with a somewhat amused undertone.

''Oh shit.. He's going to kill me. I need to go anyways. I only was going to stay for a few minutes anyways.'' You nervously stated before getting up, but was stopped by Yami's arm loosely wrapped around your arm.

''If he wanted to kill you he would've done it already. He gets to kill openly in this town now without consequences. He is probably admiring how you look. '' Yami stated, pushing slightly passed the teacher boundary.

''How I look?" You looked back at him in a confused manner.

''Don't act like you don't know how breathtaking you look. You do know that you are going to have to talk to him eventually to get permission to stay in this town. He controls that too to minimise threats against him.'' Yami added to mask his compliment.

''W-what?! Are you crazy! I am never speaking to him. He now knows I'm here. If he wants me to leave he will send someone to get rid of me. However right now I just want to enjoy the time I am back here!'' You replied with much sass in your tone.

''But I really do have to go. I don't want to leave my daughter alone for too long. She practically forced me to go to this thing - saying I need to go out more often, but I know she just wanted me gone to sit and watch Netflix while stuffing her face with junk food.'' You shook your head in disapproval but also in determination to catch her in the act burning within your eyes.

Standing up too, ''Let me walk you to your car at least then.'' Yami said, expressing his understanding of your sudden departure.

''N-no I am okay thank you.'' You politely declined.

Walking ahead of you, Yami stopped and looked back at you. ''I'm not taking no for an answer just because you are worried about how it'll look to others. I told you, you and I are not a student and teacher pair anymore. '' Yami saw right through your hesitation.

With your face turning flush, you nervously fidgeted with your purse in contemplation.

He was right.

Attempting to give him a smile, you nodded as you took your place next to him.

''Why is he even here though? This reunion is the last thing he would attend. I'm sure he has so much more important things to do than come to a silly high school reunion.'' You whispered to the smoker as you walked out.

''I can think of a reason why." Yami commented.

''What?"

''Hn.'' He merely grunted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
14.5M 220K 42
3 years ago, my Step Dad adopted a son. His name was Hunter. For 13 years of his life, Hunter was neglected and abused by his parents. Beaten and rap...
133K 3.2K 49
Y/N,L/N.That was all you were know for.Youre initialed name.All because of you're family business.But one day something occurs in you're life that ma...
273K 7.5K 51
You, Y/n are Leorio's twin sister (non identical) and you take the hunter exam to reunite with your older brother! Seems wholesome, right? That's unt...