SasuNaru One shots || n4rvtos...

By n4rvtosn

Oneshots from Naruto, specifically the ship Sasunaru Includes Fluff, Angst, Different AU's #1 in Sasunarusasu... More

Authors Note
One | Simple Kisses
Two | Cold | Short
Three | New Neighbors | Two-Shot | Pt.1
Four | Just the Two of Us
Five | Falling in Love
Six | Together | Three-Shot | Pt.1
Seven | I Missed You
Eight | Karin's Cat
Nine | Ah...Young Love
Ten | Together | Three-Shot | Pt.2
Eleven | Not that Bad
Twelve | In the Stables
Thirteen | New Neighbors | Two-Shot | Pt.2
Fourteen | Together | Three Shot | Pt.3
Sixteen | Him
Seventeen | Tsunami
Eighteen | Blond and Blonde | Two-shot | Pt.1
Nineteen | Blond and Blonde | Two-Shot | Pt.2
Twenty | Proposal
Twenty One | Pride
Twenty Two | Safety of our Home
Twenty Three | Step One: Denial
Not an Update | Step One: Denial
Twenty Four | Sasuke's Birthday | Short

Fifteen | You skipped a few steps...

1.1K 31 55
By n4rvtosn

Normal Au | Angst, Fluff

Summary- After the War Naruto fights his feelings for his best friend. A Wedding brings them together.

-

Sasuke was now back. It was finally getting better. After a few months of punishment, and another few of supervision, Sasuke was finally allowed to become a ninja again. He was soon promoted to Jonin, with the help of the new arm Naruto had convinced him to get. They hadn't talked in a while, mostly because Naruto was out on Missions or supervising his Genin Team while Sasuke was bombarded with fangirls. One night Naruto realized his literal obsession with the Uchiha, he had been obsessed for years. Obsessed to catch up to him, obsessed to save him, obsessed to keep their bond and now obsessed with getting his attention. It was getting unhealthy. He had his fair share of suitors after saving the Village, but it still could not compare to almost the whole female population wanting to revive the Uchiha Clan with Sasuke. 

"Naruto, your food" Sakura let out a sigh. The pair sat in a diner wearing their respective Jonin uniforms. Across from her was her best friend, who had really changed after Sasuke came back. She had gotten over him, and even started talking to Lee. 

"I'm so single..." Naruto mumbled. He stuck a fry into his mouth, angrily chewing.

"Your the one who rejected the girl who loved you" Sakura snorted. She took a sip of her soda.

"Sorry I didn't love her back! Plus Kiba has a thing for her, I couldn't do that to him" Naruto retorted. 

"Sorry, Sorry, atleast they got together in the end" Sakura replied, waving her hand in the air to dismiss the subject. Yes, Kiba and Hinata had finally gotten together, they have now been dating for around three months.

Shikamaru and Temari were now engaged, Lee and Sakura were talking, Choji now had a girlfriend from Kumo, Ino started dating Sai, and Shino was said to have a lover. The only single ones were Sasuke, Naruto, and TenTen, but she was still in love with Neji and probably wouldn't be dating anytime soon after his passing. 

"Dude, Just like ask some girl out" Sakura said. Naruto gave her an are-you-kidding-me face before stuffing another fry into his mouth.

"Oh, right Sasuke..." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"I see why you like him with your whole bond and whatever, but like, your way too good for him. That guys an asshole-don't speak- he is probably just gonna fuck some random girl to revive his clan. Your better without him, you've been independent your whole life, afterall." Sakura claimed in a serious tone.

"I spent years chasing after him, I cant deny my feelings" Naruto replied in a soft tone.

"Look, we've been friends for years, I know you like the back of my hand. I get you love him, but I don't know if he would treat you right" She said with a worried expression. 

"Ugh...Your not wrong" Naruto mumbled. He let out a sigh, turning over to the window next to their booth. Outside, in the middle of the street he saw Sasuke passing with a group of girls following him, all engaged in a one-sided conversation.

"Hmph, doesn't even know how to treat the teammates who stuck with him all along" Sakura started to rant while angrily eating Naruto's fries. The blond rolled his eyes, slightly laughing as the girl continued to steal his food and mumble while blushing in embarrassment.

From outside the restaurant Sasuke had stopped, the group of girls handing him all sorts of letters and treats. He looked up and caught the view of his two teammates. Both were sitting with sad expressions. He watched them closely as the girls continued to talk, unaware that he wasn't paying attention. Sasuke watched as their mood shifted, Sakura started to look angry while Naruto laughed. He noticed a small blush on Sakura's face and instantly felt his heart clench. 

He hadn't kept up with any of Konoha 12 since he got home few months ago. All he knew was that Shikamaru was engaged. The Uchiha had started to believe Naruto and Sakura were dating each other since you could never find one without the other. They were always hugging, talking, and running around the Village like children. They seemed like a nice couple. What he didn't known was that he was so wrong. He frowned, continuing to walk away while the girls started to sulk at his absence.

-

In a large garden, a group gathered for the wedding of Temari and Shikamaru. Sakura had dragged Sasuke along and forced him to sit next to her and Naruto. Talking filled the air as the beautifuly decorated garden filled with people.

Inside of the gathering hall, in a dressing room, Naruto, Choji, and Kankuro were trying their best to get Shikamaru ready, but it was really hard. 

"I don't see what the problem sign this is?" Shikamaru stood in front of a mirror. He had a casual bright blue kimono that was thrown on messily. 

"This is a Wedding, you need to wear the traditional clothing" Kankuro scolded. He pointed over to the rack which held a few different kimonos and accessories.

"The ceremony is gonna start in a few minutes, just put it on" Naruto whined. He picked up the traditional clothing, forcing Shikamaru into it while Choji watched with amusement at their struggle.

Finally Shikamaru had his formal clothes on. A black kimono with a grey hakama(The bottom part), and a black Haroi ontop(Just search it up if you don't know) He also had the white Haroi himo on.

Naruto just had a formal black kimono with an orange obi. Choji and Kankuro had the same, Choji with a red obi and Kankuro a purple one. They all smiled in accomplishment as they looked at Shikamaru.

"Guys, are you done in there?" A voice came from outside. It was Ten Ten, one of the ladies taking care of Temari's needs. 

"Yep! Let's go guys" Choji said. He opened the door and lead Kankuro and Naruto out, leaving Shikamaru in the gathering hall. They all made their way to the garden outside. 

"Naruto!" Sakura called from her seat. She sat in the second row next to Ino, next to Ino was Sai. There was a seat next to Sakura open, and next to that sat Sasuke, whose eyes were focused on a scroll. Sakura had a light pink kimono with cherry blossoms on the bottom and a red obi. Sasuke had a black kimono and blue obi. 

Naruto departed with Choji and Kankuro, walking straight over to his saved seat. He slowly stepped over Sasuke's legs and sat down in between his teammates. In front of him, in the first row, was Gaara, his boyfriend Lee, Kurenai and her baby, Now Kankuro, and Choji had sat down next to his girlfriend Karui. Behind Naruto's row was Kakashi, Iruka, Kotetsu, Izumo, Shino, Hinata, and Kiba.

"How hard was it?" Ino asked from beside Sakura. Naruto groaned in annoyance.

"He thought it was appropriate to wear some bright blue monstrosity" Naruto informed with a small smirk. Both Sakura and Ino laughed at the picture.

"God, that would have stuck out" Sakura said wiping a tear. She slightly elbowed Naruto in the side once everyone's attention turned away from them. 

"What?!" Naruto harshly whispered into his teammates ear.

"Even though I don't think you should, talk to him" Sakura whispered.

Unaware to anyone, Sasuke was getting annoyed. He totally thought that Sakura and Naruto were flirting or something while he sat right there. He watched as they both turned their attention to him, staring at him.

"What?" He asked in an annoyed tone. He raised a brow as Sakura cowered behind Naruto, holding onto his arm.

"Why is he so mad.." Sakura whispered to the blond. Narcotics shrugged, staring at the raven with intensity.

'Opps...' Sasuke thought to himself. He had accidentally revealed his sharingan to them while he was brooding. 

"Well...anyways" Naruto intervened the silence with a slight blush. He started to rant to whoever felt like listening, including Lee, Gaara, Sakura, Iruka, and Hinata, sometimes Sasuke.

-

The wedding was going on very well. Shikamaru and Temari walked down the isle, hand in hand. Temari had a beautiful white Kimono with multicolored flowers and a red obi. Her hair was up in two buns with chopsticks and small flowers. The ceremony continued, everyone watching with happiness as they started their vows.

After their vows, Shikamaru and Temari kissed, being pronounced husband and wife. Before anyone could speak, loud sounds of sniffles and crying filled the spring air. Everyone's attention turned to the right side, specifically the first two rows. Four had started to cry loudly. Naruto held onto an annoyed Sakura's arm, tears running down his face. Choji and Lee started to hug, both crying, and Kankuro was loudly sniffling, then blowing his nose into a tissue. 

Sakura grit her teeth as her Kimono sleeve started to become wet of tears. Her eye twitched, only seconds before she landed a good hit on Naruto's head, knocking him onto the ground infront fo Sasuke. A few people started to laugh, keeping the mood up. Once they had calmed down the ceremony came to an end with a few words.

Naruto still sat on the ground, running his head while pouting. Sasuke looked down at him with an amused smirk.

"Dirt looks good on you, Dobe" He teased quietly as the air filled with talking from the other guests.

"Shut it, Teme!" Naruto gave him a harsh glare, standing up and dusting off his Kimono. Both started to bicker while Sakura and Ino watched the, with a smile.

"This feels normal" Ino said, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Is this really what they did when they were younger?" Sai asked, his hand was intertwined with Ino's.

"Yep...feels good to be back" Sakura smiled. Her mind drifted to the other day in the restaurant. Her smile faded, knowing the secrets Naruto had. The young woman took a good look at Sasuke, gasping when she noticed his eyes. The way they sparkled in the prescience of the blond. Her smile came back onto her lips as they continued to bicker.

'Maybe, just maybe, they have a chance' 

-

Everyone had now gathered in the gathering hall. It was decorated with a dance floor, tables, and food stands. Konohamaru had set up a stage where a band played. Everyone was having a good time, dancing, laughing, and drinking. The Original team Seven were in a corner, mostly to hold Naruto away from the drinks. Whenever he starts drinking, it won't stop, much like eating ramen.

"Just one?" Naruto asked Sakura with puppy eyes. 

"I said no" She said in a strict tone. Naruto's eyes started to fill with small tears as he pleaded with a pout.

"Please...Nee-Chan" Naruto asked in a soft tone. Sasuke stared at the two with an eyebrow raised. He had started to regret coming here. He took a sip of the Sake he held in his hand.

"D-Don't  do that, you..y-you...Baka!" Sakura hit Naruto across the head, causing him to whine in pain. 

"Sorry, Sorry...Anyway, didn't you say you were gonna go get some dick?" Naruto asked in a calm tone. Sasuke started to choke on his drink at the bluntness.

"Your right! Lemme put my seduction up to the test, I learned from the best afterall" Sakura said confidently. Naruto started to giggle.

"You mean Granny Tsuande? The best? If it weren't for her boobs she wouldn't have much" Naruto snickered.

"Hmph! Whatever, you need to get some dick anyway" Sakura muttered the last part, but was still audible for her two teammates.

"S-Sakura!" Naruto yelled with a bright red tint to his face. Sakura laughed before walking off.

'Maybe a bit of dick would get his horrible humor out of his ass' She thought, giggling to herself.

Sasuke and Naruto now stood in silence, but Naruto was more focused on hiding himself in his hands as he continued to blush. He was super embarrassed that Sasuke had been right there while Sakura said that.

'I guess Naruto and Sakura aren't dating afterall...maybe I have a chance' Sasuke thought to himself. A newfound confidence rose in him.

"Gimme that" Naruto said in a shaky tone. Without getting an answer, he grabbed the sake right from Sasuke's hand sand took a sip. He turned away from the raven, quickly drinking the rest that was in the cup.

"I-uh...are you okay?" Sasuke asked. He placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder to force the blond to look at him. 

The blond turned, his face was bright red, his blue eyes sparkling. Sasuke bit his lip to stop himself from making a comment about how cute he looked.

'Fuck it..' He thought to himself. Sasuke quickly grabbed Naruto's wrist, pulling him out of the gathering and into the garden.

"W-whoa! S-Sasuke calm down..." Naruto breathed as he was pulled quickly into the garden. Sasuke found a more secluded area, next to a coy pond. Large bushes covered the area, giving them privacy. 

Naruto totally forgot about being dragged here, and focused on the fireflies that lit up the pond. It was now night, making it look more beautiful than ever. The blond felt two two arms wrap around and tensed. He looked back over his shoulder, seeing black, spiked hair and felt breath on his neck. Naruto's face started to heat up again.

'Is this a dream?' He asked himself. He started to grin like an idiot, leaning into the warmth. 

"Let's get married" Sasuke said out of no where. Naruto's eyes widened, he jumped back with his face a bright red.

"T-Teme!" Naruto yelled.

"What?" Sasuke said in an annoyed tone. He wanted to hug him again.

"Y-you can't just ask me that out of n-nowhere!" Naruto scolded, trembling over his words.

"Why not? I'm just asking" Sasuke said bluntly.

"Y-you have to ask me to be your boyfriend first...you can't just ask for m-m-marriage.." Naruto stuttered out. 

"Then be my boyfriend, Naruto" Sasuke replied quickly. He took Naruto's hands in his, giving the blond a genuine smile.

"I-o-okay.." Naruto's blushed grew deeper as he said those words. He gripped onto Sasuke's warm hands.

"Great! Now let's get married" Sasuke declared with a smirk.

"Teme! Your moving to fast" Naruto whined, pulling away and crossing his arms.

"Yea, yea, whatever" Sasuke placed a soft kiss on Naruto's lips, pulling away and smiling to see the shocked expression.

"I r-really, really, hate you" Naruto cursed his stutter. He his his face in his hands, muttering curses at himself. 

"Oh cmon, you love me" Sasuke teased in his ear. The raven laughed once he heard louder curses.

Behind a bush, Sakura and Ino sat. Both were watching the pair with cameras to film.

"If he dares to hurt Naruto, I'll beat his ass" Sakura declared out loud. 

"Yeah uHm...you do you.." Ino mumbled. She rolled her eyes with a laugh and continued to film as Sasuke teased the flustered Naruto.

"So, when are we planning the wedding?" Both turned when they heard an unknown voice. There standing behind them was Kakashi, his porn book in hand.

"Well you aren't, not until, you put down that disgusting book" Sakura shuddered at her thoughts. I mean, who reads books like that without doing something(if yk what I mean)

"How rude..."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 153 46
naruto oneshots - started 9/27/20 most of these are lgbtq+ related.
76 3 3
One-shots
940 19 8
Includes oneshots about anime bl ships like ZoSan, NaruSasu, LawLu, MakoHaru, YoruAsta, and etc.
627 74 14
Little One-shots of Sasusaku in their genin days and some shippuden moments.