Why Me || T. Oikawa

By RinkRat0

Tooru Oikawa appeared perfect on the surface. A pretty face, who was a volleyball star, got along perfectly w... More

Chapter 1: Whats So Special About Him?
Chapter 2: Oikawa Plays Volleyball!?
Chapter 3: Late Night Snack
Chapter 4: This is Who You Really Are F/n L/n
Chapter 5: So That's How it's Gonna Be
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: Unexpected Meetings
Chapter 8: Feelings
Chapter 9: Manager!?
Chapter 10: First Day
Chapter 11: Hang Out
Chapter 12: Interhigh-Preliminaries (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Interhigh-Preliminaries (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Interhigh-Preliminaries (Part 3)
Chapter 15: Interhigh-Preliminaries (Finals)
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17: Careers
Chapter 18: First-Year Manager
Chapter 19: Fukurลdani Academy!?
Chapter 20: Mad Dog
Chapter 21: Beach Vacation (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Beach Vacation (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Sleepovers
Chapter 24: Spring Interhigh-Qualifiers (Part 1)
Chapter 25: Spring Interhigh-Qualifiers (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Shiritorzawa vs. Karasuno
Chapter 27: Mia Fujisaki
Chapter 28: Divisions
Chapter 29: I'm Sorry...
Chapter 30: Sick Day
Chapter 31: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 32: A Dysfunctional Christmas
Chapter 33: New Years'!
Chapter 34: A Failed Confession
Chapter 35: Finding Y/n
Chapter 36: Shiritorizawa
Chapter 37: Home
Chapter 39: Chaos
Chapter 40: The End Is Nearing
Chapter 41: Graduation And Goodbyes
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 38: First Date

3.2K 125 207
By RinkRat0

No POV:

   "Ok, how about a walk in the park?" 

   "...She's not some dumb dog, Shittykawa," Iwazumi states with a tired and slightly annoyed expression. 

   Oikawa had been at Iwaizumi's house all day, brainstorming places to take you on your date tomorrow. The brown-haired boy wants to make it special but can't think of a perfect place to take you. 

   Oikawa pulls at his hair, leaning back into his friend's couch. "Ugh, why is this so difficult!? It would be so much easier if she liked the top venues, but no, she has to be complicated!" He complains, causing Iwaizumi to rub his temples. 

   "Shouldn't you be happy about that?" Iwaizumi suggests. 

   Oikawa sits up straight, looking at Iwaizumi like he's an idiot. "No, I shouldn't. Because now I have to think of things she actually likes and places that have actual value!" He whines, putting his head in his hands and pouting. 

   "Poor you," Iwaizumi mocks, rolling his eyes at his overly dramatic friend.  

   The brown-haired boy pretends like he didn't hear that and continues talking. "I would take her somewhere she likes, but the only things she's into are strawberries, volleyball, and being mean to me," Oikawa states, frustrated at the situation. 

   "Why don't you take her out to a Karaoke juice bar. That way, she can make fun of your trashy singing," Iwaizumi offers, taking a jab at his childhood friend. 

   "Not helping! And my singing's stupendous, thank you very much!!" Oikawa snaps, turning to Iwaizumi with an angry expression. 

   Iwaizumi crosses his arms over his chest, sighing. "I don't understand why you're having so much trouble with this. You've known her for almost a year now. It shouldn't be this complicated." 

   Oikawa groans at his friend's response, realizing that he's right. "I know..." He states, dramatically flopping over, so he's laying down. Iwaizumi moves to the other couch as he does this. The brown-haired boy is slightly offended but chooses to ignore him. "What about a movie?" Oikawa asks, the sound of his voice muffled by the couch cushion. 

   "Remember what happened last time?" 

   "UGH."

~~~~

   While Oikawa spent his Sunday at Iwaizumi's house, you spent the day at home, trying to calm your nerves. You also read all the texts Ami sent you, knowing full well you didn't have your phone.  

   The blonde even started having full-on conversations with herself. You had to admit it was quite entertaining to read. 

   Currently, you're walking to school with Oikawa, and you're only a few blocks away. Besides the occasional flirty comment, Oikawa was very respectful, not trying to take things too quickly.

   "So, Shorty-chan~, you excited for our date tonight~?" Oikawa tease, causing you to jump a little bit. 

    "No," You state, turning your head to the side, blush covering your cheeks. 

   Oikawa looks at you with an offended expression. "Lier," Oikawa huffs, making a pouty face. "I bet you couldn't sleep last night because you were so excited," Oikawa states with a smirk, causing your blush to deepen.  

   "You remember that poster-," You begin but are interrupted by Oikawa.

   "OK, OK, I'll stop!!" Oikawa defends, putting his hands in the air. 

   You let out a satisfied huff as the two of you make your way through the front gate and to the main entrance of the school building. "Good," You state. 

   You go to take another step forward, but Oikawa grabs both of your shoulders, pulling you back, his mouth only a few centimeters away from your ear. 

   You freeze, your face turning a bright shade of red as you can feel the warmth of his body behind you. 

   "But trust me when I say, you'll be mine by the end of the night," Oikawa whispers in your ear, his voice low and seductive, causing you to shiver. 

   Oikawa smiles when he sees the effect he has on you. Letting go of your shoulders, he proceeds to walk by you and through the front door. 

   "Come on, Shorty-chan. We don't want to be late!" Oikawa exclaims, back to his cheery tone. 

   You watch as he skips into the building, butterflies still fluttering around in your stomach. "Asshole," You mutter to yourself as you follow the brown-haired boy, too flustered to notice the stares you're getting from a group of Oikawa's fangirls. 

~~~~

   You and Oikawa walk into class together, causing everyone to turn to you in shock. It'd been over a week since they've last seen you. 

   You sweat when you notice their stares, laughing uncomfortably. After being gone for so long, you should have expected this. 

   Before you have the chance to catch your breath, your blonde-haired best friend attacks you. She grabs your shoulders and vigorously shakes you. 

   The entire class, including Oikawa, watches this with terrified expressions. 

   "F/N!! OIKAWA DOESN'T LIKE FUJISAKI!! HE THINKS SHE'S A TOTAL BITCH!! WE ALL DO!! OIKAWA DOESN'T LIKE HER. HE LIKES YOU!!" Ami yells in your face, announcing Oikawa's feelings for you to the entire class. 

   Everyone looks to Oikawa with dumbfounded expressions. 

   Oikawa physically facepalms at the girl's actions, a loud sigh escaping his lips. Right, that's what I forgot about...Shit, Oikawa thinks to himself, remembering that he never told Ami that you came back home and never told her everything was resolved. 

   When Ami notices the silence, she stops shaking you, though her hands are still resting on your shoulders. 

   "Oops," She sounds, realizing what she just announced to the entire class. 

   Two guys in the front row take their gaze off Oikawa and turn it to you. "Soooo, do you like him too?" One of them asks, causing the entire class to turn to you. 

   "That's none of your business," You state in a threatening tone, sending him a bone-chilling glare.   

  Oikawa sighs once more, putting a hand on Ami's shoulder to get her attention. "L/n knows the whole story now, and she knows about my feelings," Oikawa informs the girl, trying to keep his voice calm.  

   "Oh..." Is all Ami says, chuckling nervously, removing her hands from your shoulders. 

   You rub your temples, thinking about how it's too early to be dealing with this. You walk to your desk, thinking about all the possible ways you can kill Ami without leaving any evidence. 

   Oikawa walks to his desk as well, excepting that he'd have to put up with some angry fangirls until graduation. 

   On the topic of fangirls, four of them sit in the back of the class on the right side (opposite of you and Oikawa). Smoke is practically coming out of their ears.

    Ami can hear their faint whispers throughout math class, though she can't make anything out, she gets a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. 

~~~~ 

   When you get home from school, you immediately get ready for your date with Oikawa. You were so excited that you couldn't pay attention in class, which you know you'll pay for, but that's the future you's problem.     

   Oikawa told you that you didn't need to dress up and to dress casually. You took the idea of casual far too literally and got dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. 

   After you're dressed, you sit down on your couch and relax. Your date won't begin for another few hours, giving you time to prepare.  

   As soon as you make contact with the couch, you hear a loud knocking at the door. 

   What!? He's not supposed to be here yet! You think, internally panicking. And with all your strength, you get up, walking over to the door. 

   You open it slowly, attempting to calm your racing heart, but when you see who's actually at your front door, you sigh, regretting all your life decisions. 

   "HI F/N-CH-... Are you seriously going to wear that?" 

   You let out a long, tired sigh. "What are you doing here, Ami?" You question, looking at her with annoyance. 

   "You poor baby. I'll make sure you look stunning for your date. You don't have to worry any longer!" Ami dramatically exclaims, causing a vein to pop out on your forehead. 

   "I don't need your help," You growl, trying to control your temper. 

   Ami walks up to you, placing her index finger in front of your lips. "Shhh, it's okay now, F/n-chan." 

   "Get your finger away from me before I bite it off," You threaten, but Ami only grabs you by the hand, pulling you into your apartment and your bedroom. 

   You let her, knowing that you can never win with the blonde. 

   Taking a seat on your bed, you watch as she tears apart your closet, searching for something you can wear. 

   After about 5 minutes of throwing clothes all over your bedroom, she finds a cute dress, turning to you with a mischievous expression. 

   "I'm not wearing a dress," You state, glaring at the girl. 

   She gives you a cheeky smile, saying, "You don't get a choice." And with that, she jumps on you, tackling you down to the bed and trying to force the dress over your head and the rest of your clothing. 

   "AMI, GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!!" You yell, trying to push her away. 

   "Quit resisting!! You know you want it!" 

   "No, I don't!" 

   As this is going on, the two of you didn't realize that two others had made their way into your apartment and are now watching you wrestle with each other. 

   "Um, are we interrupting something?" 

   You and Ami stop fighting for a moment, turning your head to the doorway to find Matsukawa and Makki standing there with concerned expressions. 

   Ami gets off of you, so you're both sitting on the bed, gazing at the two boys. 

   "Is there something we need to tell Iwaizumi and Oikawa?" Matsukawa teases, causing Makki to chuckle. 

   You and Ami don't answer, but both pick up a random shoe you found on the ground, chucking it at the two boys. 

   "Ack! Ok, we'll leave!" Makki yells, closing your door and walking with Matsukawa to your kitchen, raiding your fridge. 

   You and Ami sigh, listening to their retreating footsteps.   

   Once you can no longer hear them, Ami turns to you. "So it's a no on the dress?" She asks, tilting her head suggestively. 

   "No," You respond coldly and sternly.    

   "Hmph," The girl sounds, pouting as she goes back through your closet. 

   It took the two of you a while, but you decided on an oversized shirt with shorts underneath. You even let Ami put a bit of makeup on you and style your hair. 

~~~~

   For the rest of your time before the date, you sat on the couch, conversing with your three friends. 

   Matsukawa and Makki are sitting on the floor in front of you while you sit in the middle of the couch with Ami lying across your lap. 

   "Ah, I can't believe our little Tsundere is finally going on a date. I still remember the times when you and Oikawa couldn't stand each other," Ami states, dramatically placing her arm over her forehead, causing the two boys to chuckle. 

   You roll your eyes at the girl. "I'm in the perfect position to punch you in the stomach right now," You warn, making Ami laugh nervously. 

   "Anyways, what do you and Oikawa plan on doing on this date?" Matsukawa asks, giving you a mischievous smirk. 

   You shoot him an annoyed glare. "Not whatever you're thinking," You state defensively. 

   "Just remember to wear protection," Makki says, giving you a closed-eyed smile.  

   Anger makes its way to your features as a light blush dusts over your cheeks. "You're lucky I failed my driver's test, because I would run your asses over so quick," You state, making the two boys gulp. 

   Ami, on the other hand, snickers at your words. "Oh please, F/n-chan, you wouldn't even be able to steer a vehicle in our general direction," Ami teases. 

   And with that, you throw her off the couch, watching as she hits your wooden flooring, pleased with yourself. 

   Ami lies on the floor, dramatically whining. That is until a knock can be heard from the door. 

   The blonde does a complete one-eighty, springing to her feet and sprinting to the door. 

   You watch her with wide eyes, getting up and running after her. "Ami, I swear to god, get your ass back here!" You yell, nervousness building up in the pit of your stomach, not prepared to see Oikawa. 

   Ami doesn't listen to you. Once she arrives at the door, she swings it open, revealing Oikawa. He's wearing a pair of black sweatpants and the Team Japan jacket you got him for Christmas. 

   When Oikawa sees Ami, his eyes widen in surprise. "Ami?" He questions. 

   You take Ami by the hair, pulling her behind you. "Sorry about her. She's an idiot," You state, looking behind you to see Ami giving you puppy-dog eyes, causing you to sigh. 

   Then all of a sudden, you feel her tug on your hair, pulling you behind her once more. "HEY!" You yelp as she does this. 

   "Oiks, my bro," Ami begins, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Treat her well...And also be sure to bring me back some food," She insinuates, giving him a closed-eyed smile. 

   "That's enough out of you!" You yell, dragging her behind you and walking out of the door, shutting it. 

   Once that's over with, you sigh in relief. Looking up to meet Oikawa's gaze, his chocolate-brown orbs gazing intently into your e/c ones, a small smile resting on his lips. You blush when you see the way he's looking at you. 

   "You look pretty," Oikawa states, placing his hand on your cheek, admiring your appearance.      

   As you go to say something in response, Ami pokes her head out the window, yelling, "Have a good time!! But not too good!!"

   You and Oikawa jump at the sound of her voice, moving away from each other. 

   You glare at her, saying, "Ami, when I get back, you're so dead." Ami chuckles nervously, backing away and slowly closing the window. You can hear the laughs of Matsukawa and Makki from inside. 

    "Well, let's get going, Shorty-chan," Oikawa says, grabbing your hand, pulling you along. 

   You blush at the contact but don't pull away. Placing your free hand over your chest, you attempt to calm your racing heart. 

   Tonight is going to be one long night. 

~~~~

   Oikawa ended up taking you to a smoothy shop, buying you a strawberry smoothy. You tried paying for yourself, but the boy insisted, so you gave in. 

   Currently, the two of you are sitting at a table, drinking your smoothies. 

   Every once in a while, you'll catch Oikawa staring at you with a loving smile on his face. 

   "So Shorty-chan, why were Ami, Matsun, and Makki at your apartment?" Oikawa asks out of genuine curiosity.  

   You sigh, putting your drink down on the table, closing your eyes in annoyance. "To bother me," You respond. 

   Oikawa hums at your answer, looking you in the eyes, causing your heart to flutter. "Did they say anything to you? Anything that made you anxious?" 

   "Umm, no, not really, Why?" 

   Oikawa shoots you a small smile. "Because you seem nervous," He responds, twisting his straw between his fingers. 

   Your eyes widen, realizing that you have been kind of quiet and your heart has been racing uncontrollably.   

   "No, they didn't," You answer, looking to the side. 

   Oikawa takes his hand off of his drink, cupping your cheek, forcing you to look at him. "You know, it's just me, Shorty-chan," The boy reassures you. 

   All the tension leaves your body once you feel his touch, a smile making its way to your lips. "Yeah," You say, realizing that the person in front of you is just the childish boy you've always adored...Well, not always, but that's not the point. 

   Oikawa takes his hand away from your face, loving smile turning into a grin. "So, you dying to be my girlfriend yet?" Oikawa asks. 

   You roll your eyes, kicking him under the table. "Don't push your luck," You warn, looking away from the boy. 

   He winces in pain, grabbing his leg. "N-Noted," He chokes out. 

   You chuckle nervously, not meaning to hurt him. 

   "So-," You begin but are interrupted by four girls behind you. 

   "OIKAWA-SAN!!!!" They all yell in high-pitched voices, running over to your table, causing a wave of disappointment to wash over both you and Oikawa.  

   Crap, fangirls, The both of you think at the same time. 

~~~~

   Your date that was supposed to be perfect and magical turned into one of the most annoying and disappointing days of your life. 

   You were forced to follow behind Oikawa and his fangirls, watching as they converse. It was clear to you that Oikawa was attempting to shoo them away, but he can never be forward when it comes to them. 

   Every once in a while, he turns around, checking to see if you're still there. You've thought about leaving and going home a few times, but you just stayed, enduring the pain of watching four girls fawn all over your date. 

   They would even look back at you every once in a while, giving you smug glances, which you thought was cute. The fact that they think they've won is hilarious to you.  

   Currently, you're walking behind them, admiring the colors of the street on your own. 

   Two of them are on each side of Oikawa. The closest one to his right is practically hanging off of him, causing you to find yourself a bit on the angry side. 

   "Hey~, Oikawa-san?" Clingy girl calls out to him, getting his attention. 

   "Yes," Oikawa responds, the slightest hint of annoyance laced in his tone. 

   Clingy looks up to him with puppy-dog eyes. "Are you glad I showed up and saved you from your mess of a date?" She asks him with a fake innocent voice, causing you to glare daggers into her back. 

   "W-What?" Oikawa asks, shocked by her question. He tries pulling his arm away from her, but her grip on him only tightens. 

   "Hey!! We're here too, you know!" Another one of the girls yells, causing them to argue. 

   You roll your eyes, looking up at the stares, admiring them. 

   Oikawa watches as you do this, a frown forming on his face. This was the last thing he expected to happen and the last thing he wanted to happen.  

   Something had always seemed to get in your way, and both of you want to change that. Making it so you can be together as something more than what you are now. 

~~~~

   In the end, you spent the entirety of your date watching Oikawa interact with his fangirls. You and him even had to walk them home. 

   As the two of you watch the final fangirl disappear into her home, tension fills the air. Without a word, you turn around, making your way home. 

   Oikawa's eyes widen at your actions, quickly turning to follow you. "L/n, wait!" He calls out in a serious tone, causing you to stop in your tracks, not caring enough to look back. 

   "Let's go home, Oikawa," You say, signaling that you're done with the date. 

   Shit, she's angry, Oikawa thinks to himself, realizing how badly he fucked up. This time everything was in his control. He could have told the fangirls off, but he just went with the flow, and it's clear to see that you don't appreciate that. 

   Oikawa grabs onto the back of your shirt, desperation in his every movement. "Please, L/n, let me make it up to you." 

   "You said that with the Saki situation too," You say, turning around to face him. 

   Oikawa expected to be met with anger, but all he can see is sadness in your beautiful e/c orbs, causing his heart to ache. 

   You sigh, looking at the brown-haired boy's defeated figure. "Look, I'm just tired and want to go home and sleep. It's not like I'm upset with you or anything. It's just maybe we aren't meant to be anything more than friends," You say, watching as sadness and desperation fill his eyes. 

   "That's not true," Oikawa states, grabbing hold of your shoulders. 

   As you go to say something else, you see Oikawa's eyes brighten up as if he's just made a realization. 

   "That's it," He mumbles to himself, causing you to raise an eyebrow. "One more chance is all I ask for, and if you don't enjoy this, then I'll never force you to talk to me ever again!" Oikawa exclaims, bribing you.  

   "Deal," You remark without hesitation. 

   Oikawa sweats at how quickly you answered, though he chooses to ignore it. Grabbing your arm, he starts sprinting away with you in tow, not willing to lose another moment. 

   "H-Hey! Where are we going?" You ask, confused by the boy's actions. 

   "You'll see!" 

~~~~

   Oikawa dragged you all the way to a convenience store and told you to wait outside. You did as you were told, and Oikawa came out within 3 minutes with a bag full of something. 

   After that, he grabbed your arm once more, sprinting all the way back to his house. 

   Once you got there, he told you to stay outside again, coming out with a few towels and blankets, causing you to raise an eyebrow. 

   As you're about to ask him about it, he takes you by the arm and drags you behind the houses to the neighborhood trail. 

   You watch as he runs with you, confusion written all over your features. That is until he takes you off the main trail and onto a dirt path. 

   All of a sudden, you realize exactly where he's taking you, blush covering your cheeks as your heart races. 

   Once you find two big trees, he takes you off the dirt trail and into the wilderness. 

   Soon you can hear the faint noise of water running through the trees. 

   Eventually, you arrive at the place where you and Oikawa had first begun to understand each other. The small lake under a night filled with bright stars. 

   When the two of you stop running, you look up at Oikawa with a surprised but pleased expression.  

   "I bet you're glad you gave me another chance," Oikawa teases, shooting you a shit-eating grin. 

   You smile back at the boy. "Sure, whatever you say," You respond, making your way over to your rock. 

   Oikawa quickly follows you, overcome with joy. 

   You take the towels from Oikawa, placing them down on the rocks, so you don't get yourselves dirty. 

   Sitting down, Oikawa places the large blanket over the both of you, handing you a box of strawberry pokies that he got from the store and taking out the milk-bread he got for himself. 

    You look out along the surface of the lake, the reflection of the stars and moon, causing you to watch in awe. Every time you went here with Oikawa, it seemed to get more and more magical. 

   Oikawa stares at you, a smile gracing his features. "You like it?" He asks, causing you to turn to him, the same joyful grin playing on your lips.  

   "Yeah, it's so peaceful here," You admit, turning back to the water. 

   Oikawa smirks at your response, scooting closer to you while placing his hand right next to your thigh. "Don't expect that to last long," Oikawa states in a flirty tone, inching his face closer to yours. 

   You smile at this. "Oh yeah?" You respond, moving closer to him as well, placing both of your hands on his chest. 

   As Oikawa leans in closer to you, he closes his eyes. 

   You take this opportunity, pulling the blanket away from him and pushing him into the water. 

   Oikawa's eyes shoot open as he falls into the lake, getting fully submerged in the water. His back hits the bottom because of how shallow the lake is. 

   He comes up, shivering as the cold air hits his now socking clothes, he finds you on your rock, laughing your ass off. 

   The boy huffs, offended by your actions. "You know, if you didn't want to kiss me, you could have just pushed me away and not into the lake!! Now I'm all wet!!!" The boy yells. 

   You laugh even harder, holding onto your stomach, finding it hard to breathe. Tears swell up in your eye because of how hard you're chuckling. You attempt to spit out words, but you can't formulate any sentences. 

   Oikawa grows more and more annoyed as you laugh. Finally, having had enough, the boy grabs your good leg, pulling you down into the water with him. 

   Your eyes widen as you feel the freezing water wrap around your body. 

   When you come up, you stand with the water up to your waist, holding yourself. 

   "Not so funny now, is it?" Oikawa huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. He grows nervous when he notices the angry look on your face. 

   "You're so dead," You threaten, causing Oikawa to gulp. 

   You swing your arm through the water, splashing the boy in front of you. 

   Soon enough, the two of you get into a huge water fight, slashing and submerging each other in the cold water. 

   Eventually, the two of you get tired and climb out. 

   As soon as a cold breeze zips past both of you, you shiver, regretting ever getting in the dirty water. 

   You grab one of the towels, attempting to dry yourself off as well as possible. 

   You look over at Oikawa for a moment, only to find him taking his shirt off and drying his hair. "W-What are you doing?" You ask, flustered by his actions. 

   He chuckles at your reaction. "Well, I don't want to freeze... You can take your shirt off too if you want. I wouldn't mind," Oikawa teases, hopping off his rock. 

   You sweat at his words. "I'll pass," You respond, going back to drying yourself. 

   Oikawa gets everything together, walking over to you with the blanket in his hands. He wraps it around your small figure, pulling you closer to him in the process. 

   "I hope this made up for earlier," Oikawa says, looking down into your e/c eyes. The intensity in his gaze causing your heart to flutter. 

   You give him a loving smile, saying, "I guess you pulled through in the end." 

   "Good," Oikawa responds, using the blanket to pull you even closer to him, your bodies pressed against each other. 

   "Oikawa..." You mutter under your breath, realizing that he's not looking you in the eyes anymore but at your lips.  

   Oikawa allows the blanket to drop behind you, placing one arm around your waist as his free hand cups your cheek. 

   Anxiety creeps inside of you as he searches for permission in your eyes. Though this time, you have no intention of pushing him away. 

   You bring your arms up, wrapping them around his neck and pulling him closer to you. The heat from your bodies makes you forget about how cold it is outside. 

   Oikawa takes your actions as permission, closing his eyes and gently pressing his lips on yours.  

   Once you feel the softness of his lips, your eyes flutter closed. 

   It wasn't quite clear to you whether you were dreaming or wide awake. The only thing you knew for sure was that you never want to pull away from the boy's warm touch. All you could focus on was the way Oikawa gently kissed your bottom lip, sometimes lightly tugging on in with his teeth. The way the boy invaded your senses was so surreal to you. Your mind is so clouded yet so clear at the same time. 

   This is the moment Oikawa dreamed of for so long. The feeling of your hands running through his damp hair sending waves of electricity through his body. He had kissed girls in the past, but it never felt like this. He never believed something as simple as a kiss could throw his mind into overdrive. 

   Without thinking, you part your lips, surprising Oikawa, but he takes advantage of the opportunity.

   A wave of warmth overcomes your mouth, causing you to tug on Oikawa's hair. Your toes curl at the sensation, pressing your body closer to Oikawa. As you do this, your knees become weak, struggling to stand.  

   Oikawa senses this, taking his hand from your cheek and placing it around your waist, pulling you as close as possible, silencing all thoughts. 

   Eventually, Oikawa breaks the kiss, loosening his grip on you.

   All that can be heard are the sounds of crickets and your heavy breathing. 

   Oikawa places his forehead on yours, looking into your shining orbs. "Tooru," He says. "My name is Tooru, F/n." 

   Your heart flutters at his use of your first name, loving the way he says it. 

    "Be mine," Oikawa says, a loving glint in his eyes. 

   You smile at this, bringing your face close to his. "Ok, Tooru," You respond, pressing your lips against his once more, feeling him smile against you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope it made up for the last few chapters. Thank you all so much for reading, and I'll see you in the next one!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 15.2K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
14.3K 471 12
"What...what happened to you?!" "You promised you would never leave....and then you were gone." Oikawa Tooru was depressed all threw Highschool. His...
12K 624 36
"๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต; ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." You don't have to wat...
1.1K 29 6
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! โ˜† She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...