Storm

By GOUCHEND

Clara Chelten West. A CEO. Untouchable. Unlikeable. Dangerous. Tyler Jasmine Brooks. A Former Mechanic. Inter... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY

CHAPTER SIX

34.3K 1K 120
By GOUCHEND

TYLER

I thought about what my Dad said and it stuck with me. Maybe I do like her, but right now we have a good dynamic and I don't want to ruin it. The gala is next week so I've been dragged to get dresses with Fran, Lee, and Clara. But the main woman herself is complaining the most.

"Clara shut up! It won't be that bad."

She rolls her eyes, "I'd rather go naked than do this."

"The only person seeing you naked is me. So we are getting you a dress, whether you like it or not," I say sternly. She grumbles and doesn't say a word for the rest of the ride.

We're all in casual wear today, I'm wearing blue jeans with a white t-shirt and some white sneakers. As for Clara, she is wearing black ripped jeans and a black low cut top with heels. Apparently wearing heels is a causal thing now.

"We're here miss," The driver announces then we all get out of the car. In front of us is a dress and suit store, and behind us is a wedding dress store. As we step out, Clara walks towards the wedding dress store. I follow her as the other two are walking into the other store.

"Hey, are you okay?" I put my hand on her shoulder as she stares at the shop front.

She says nonchalantly, "Have you ever thought about marriage?" 

"Um yeah I have, have you?"

"Nope. Before getting pregnant I never did. I just thought I'd live my life without kids or a significant other. And now I basically have both," she sighs then turns around while walking back to the original store.

Wait.

I jog over to her, "So you see me as your significant other?" I smirk widely at her while she smiles and laughs slightly then keeps walking. "I take that as a yes!"

"Franny all I'm saying is that, Batman would be the best at sex! I mean he is human and yet sexy as hell!"

"Oh shut the hell up! Harley would definitely be the best in bed, she's a freak in the sheets and I bet she can be a massive sub too!"

"Oi, you two! Shut up! You're making me think of my mother and it's disgusting!" I shout with disgust but they roll their eyes and start bickering.

After about an hour here, I still can't pick a suit until Clara has finally picked her dress. So I've been sat in the changing room waiting seats, as they come out and show their dresses. I've seen Frans and Lees multiple dresses but Clara still hasn't come out yet.

"Okay how about this?" Lee comes out in a emerald green dress which hugs her body. It's silk and has one long slit and a low cut chest showing her cleavage. She looks amazing as she twirls with glee.

"That has to be the best dress you have picked!" I smile widely and she jumps, hugging me tightly.

"Alright my turn!" Fran comes out wearing a black floor length dress, from her waist downwards it's fluffy and has one slit in the middle to show both her legs.

"That's also the best you have picked!"

"Okay. I'm fucking ready now," Clara shouts.

"Damn aggressive much," Lee comments causing us to laugh.

We are interrupted by the changing room door opening, revealing a very beautiful woman. Clara steps out in a A line V neck long sleeved, burgundy dress with a chiffon slit. She looks amazing as her dark hair cascades down her shoulders and grey eyes stand out.

I stand up and walk up to her, hold her hands and kiss her cheek. "You look...phenomenal."

She smiles then it quickly falters, "You need to go pick a suit so we can see if it matches." I nod my head and run to the suit department hearing the girls giggle.

Whipped much?

CLARA

As I stand in my dress, I feel powerful and elegant. It's dark and perfect. Usually, I wear a lot of black dresses at the gala but this year I wanted to change it up. I look at the girls and they look amazing. Shortly after we hear someone clear their throat, I turn around and it's  Tyler smiling widely. 

She looks so hot.

She's wearing a navy three piece suit with a burgundy pocket square, tie and leather burgundy shoes. She looks professional yet sexy.

"Woah, you two are going to be the talk of the year," Fran says with a smirk and then nudges Lee.

"What'd you think?" Tyler asks me.

"You need a haircut, but other than that you look amazing." Her hair has grown quite long as she now has curtains, it's cute but she does need a fresh trim. I giggle and mess her hair and walk away.

I tried to pay for our clothes but Tyler beat us to it then bought everyone's. She has a lot of money, I mean after seeing her parents home I can see they are moderately wealthy. Once we were finished, we got some food then all went to my home where we hung out and I fell asleep on Tyler which was something I've gotten used to.

She's just so comforting.

It's Monday morning now and the gala is on Friday. My parents will be their as well as my favourite aunty and uncle. I haven't told Tyler yet as she gets really nervous about stuff like this but it's better to prepare her. My parents and family can be a handful.

A knock on the door alarms my thoughts, "Come in!"

"Hey Claire bear, how's the mini bear!"

"Stop calling her kid a mini bear! And stop calling her Claire! It won't be a thing!" I look up to see Jade, Bailey, Anna and Lily.

"Oh lord no!" I groan and get up, hugging a laughing Anna and Lily. "What are you guys doing here?"

Anna is my cousin Bailey's girlfriend. She's very sweet and a beautiful girl with shoulder length dark hair. Lily is Jades girlfriend, I'm confused what she found in my sister. Lily is such an amazing girl compared to Jade. I love the two but I don't love my sister and my cousin. Together they are annoying as hell.

"The gala is Friday and we wanted to get here early. Plus I want to meet the daddy!" Jade glares but I glare harder at her.

"That's why we came just before lunch, Lee said she comes in 3...2...1..."

They all turn around and watch as Tyler walks in with food and my smoothie, I could leap into her arms right now and kiss her. This baby has me feeling some kind of ways. I'm not usually the cutesy type. But she looks adorable. She's wearing a black short sleeve polo and navy trousers. Her muscles are very noticeable with her veins on her arms just so pronounced. Mmmm. As she puts the food down, she turns around and finally notices the four kids sitting on various places in my office.

"We have met, but let me introduce myself again. I'm Jade, her sister," She glares as she shakes Tyler's hand. It's funny because Tyler is very tall compared to my sister, at least 3 inches taller.

"Nice to meet you Jade, I'm Tyler Jasmine Brooks. You can call me Ty, Tyler, or TJ. I don't mind," she smiles brightly. Bailey stands up and walks towards Tyler looking her up and down. Bailey is actually the same height as Tyler. They both have the same haircut too, curtains.

"Babe don't you dare," Anna huffs at her, and I could burst out laughing.

"I'm Bailey, her cousin. I like you. You seem put together. Hurt my cousin and I'll beat the shit out of you. Okay?" Bailey says sternly in which Tyler nods making eye contact. It's like watching two alphas unite. It's embarrassing. Anna then stands up and walks towards Tyler. She is incredibly shorter than her.

"If you hurt her, I'll personally ruin your life," Anna says then smiles brightly, "yeah I like her too. Good job Clara!" She high fives me as I smirk a little.

"Or get her uncle," Jade mumbles then Bailey nudges her.

"So children. Can you leave my office? The baby and I are hungry," I stare at my sister as she smirks and then hugs me unexpectedly whispering 'I've missed you' in which I whispered back "I've missed you too."

I hug the rest of them and they leave not before Anna stops and says to me, "Call me later." She then winks and leaves with the rest.

"The girl with the black hair, reminds me of you a lot. You're both very similar aura," Tyler laughs then puts the food in front of me.

"You sound like my mother," I roll my eyes.

TYLER

It's the night of the Gala.

Earlier today I met up with Bailey and Jade then we all got a haircut. The two of them are actually really fun to hang out with. We then went out with Fran and Lee to the batting cages. Clara and Nat were too busy with work, that she even missed lunch with me but I don't blame her.

Once we finished, the girls got their makeup and hair done as Jade, Bailey and I got our suits. We are currently, at Clara's house waiting for the girls to come downstairs. Each of them eventually walk down while looking amazing, then finally Clara comes down. She looks even more beautiful, she dyed her hair black and it suits her massively. She kind of looks like Anna's older sister now.

"You look extraordinary."

"You look very handsomely beautiful."

"Thank you," I hold her hand then we head to the cars.

When we finally get to the destination, there's a red carpet with guards dressed in black and guarding the door. The gala looks like a palace, the building is beautiful from just the outside but once inside I nearly gasped. Many people are dressed up in formal yet beautiful attire and the atmosphere is breathless. The room is very light, with marble flooring and expensive pieces of art on the walls as well as unique sculptures placed in various places. I walk around with Clara in hand and notice people staring and whispering.

"It's the first time I've had a date for this thing. Don't worry," She says with a smile then slowly goes back to her stoic features showing authority in her beautiful.

"Is that my beautiful niece?!" 

A beautiful lady with long dark hair and black long dress approaches us. She is older than us yet so full of life. She smiles and walks towards Clara, then immediately hugs her. Behind her is a man who smiles at the two then hugs Clara next. He stands at my height with strong features, he reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it. That was until Bailey came into view. They look like the spitting images of each other.

"Woah you look exactly like your dad!" I say surprised, it's like I'm looking at a younger version of him. They both laugh and look at each other.

"She wishes she looks like me," he rolls his eyes.

"No thank you," Bailey mutters in which her dad puts her in a headlock laughing, "I'm joking- LET GO DAD PLEASE!" He does then she pushes him but he doesn't budge. We all laugh at the interaction.

"This is my aunt, Morticia Chelten and her husband, my uncle Matthew Andrews."

"So is this your 'baby daddy' of the little one?" Morticia asks in a soothing tone.

"Yes, she is," Clara smiles at me, showing her dimples. I kiss her cheek and nod at the two, then shake both their hands.

"Tyler Brooks. It's nice to meet you both," I laugh slightly.

Before they could say anything, we hear a slight squeal and then a woman who looks like a blend of Morticia and Clara walks towards us, hugging Clara. Looking further, I see the complete resemblance, it's her mother. They look very alike. I swear this is a family of twins. A man steps in, standing tall with a gentle look in his eyes. He looks to be in shape with brown and grey hair. Once her mum let's go, I smile widely at her. She walks up to me and puts a palm on my cheek. 

"You take care of this baby and my daughter. Your eyes tell me enough. It's nice to meet you Tyler. Finally," She unexpectedly hugs me. I react back and can hear Clara grumble.

"You both look amazing," Matthew compliments.

"May I speak with Tyler?" Clara's dad says sternly. Clara shakes her head and I smile to reassure her then walk off with her dad. We walk all the way to the back room, it's secluded yet not too far from the others. "I like you already and I don't know why. Morticia says you are good, and don't ask me how I know to believe this. The woman has a good sense of people, same as my wife. I want you to take care of Clara and be there for her. She will push you away and may say things you don't like but she never means it. She's been too serious all her life. As for Jade, well she has been carefree. I haven't seen her smile so much, last time she was like this was when she was younger. I can tell you have a kind heart, from the way you look at her. I trust you."

Her dad says this all while keeping eye contact, his eyes start to glisten. I hug him tightly, "I'll stick by her and won't fail you." I smile brightly in which he returns.

I turn around to see the girl that makes my heart leap, I think I'm falling for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.8K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
17.1K 296 25
Lisa Manoban (30) is the CEO of the most successful company in the world. She is strong in and out of bed. She's also intersex, meaning she was born...
135K 4.3K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...
32.3K 916 32
Mackenzie is no stranger to the world of fashion. But what happens when she becomes the personal assistant to one of the hottest CEOs of the industry?