Notes | | Fred Weasley

By oliviaxweasley

"Stop acting like this!" "Acting like what exactly?" "A bitch!" "She promised she wouldn't die on me." Nat... More

•Part one
•Part two
•Part three
•Part four
•Part five
•Part six
•Part seven
•Part eight
•Part nine
•Part ten
•Part eleven
•Part twelve
•Part thirteen
•Part fourteen
•Part fifteen
•Part sixteen
•Part seventeen
•Part eighteen
•Part nineteen
•Part twenty
•Part twenty one
•Part twenty two
•Part twenty three
•Part twenty four
•Part twenty five
•Part twenty six
•Part twenty seven
•Part twenty eight
•Part twenty nine
•Extra Part

Casting

197 3 2
By oliviaxweasley

Candice King as Natalie Willow

Elizabeth Gillies as Brooklyn Potter

Robert Pattinson as Cedric Diggory

James Phelps as Fred Weasley

Oliver Phelps as George Weasley

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter

Arielle Kebbel as Naomi Willow

Hey! This is my first ever wattpad story so I do apologise if it is bad but here we go.

Natalie Willow is in her sixth year along with her best friends, Brooklyn Potter, Cedric Diggory, Fred Weasley, George Weasley and her sister, Naomi Willow. They all went to Hogwarts for the start of the year like normal when a strange Tournament was announced. The Tri-Wizard Tournament. Natalie was determined to enter, but her and her boyfriend, Fred, got into an argument about it. She still entered though and got in some trouble along the way.

Will Natalie be safe and unharmed? Or will she be in danger and harmed along the way? Only time will tell..

Natalie Willow, Naomi Willow, Brooklyn Potter, Cedric Diggory, George Weasley and Fred Weasley are all in the same year, sixth year.

Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley are all in the same year, two years below the others, fourth year.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do to write it, stay safe and I love you all! <3

~Olivia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 826 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
7.5K 248 26
Stick anyone with the last name Weasley underneath the Sorting Hat, and without a doubt it'll shout "Gryffindor!" Unless said Weasley was Elizabeth W...
48K 1.3K 58
"You know that boy likes you a lot." Milena felt her cheeks warm up. She couldn't put her hands over her face because of everything she was carrying...
188 1 19
Scarlett Diggory was an ordinary Hogwarts student, well, as ordinary as you can be with the Golden boy of Hogwarts as your twin brother. She was smar...