I Loved You First (Dabi X OC...

By Laraisahufflepuff

Kimiko and Touya were childhood sweethearts. When he ran away she was left heartbroken. This is the story of... More

I Loved You First - Back Story
Chapter 1 - My Parrot is a Vine Star
Chapter 2 - Bird Boy
Chapter 3 - Feathered Punk Steals Yo Girl
Chapter 4 - Peppermint Baby Boi
Chapter 5 - Broccoli's Broken Finger
Chapter 6 - The Four Armed Weirdo
Chapter 7 - From Chicken Little to Papa Bird
Chapter 8 - My baby boy is growing up
Chapter 9 - Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey
Chapter 10- Date with a Flirty BirdBoi
Chapter 11 - Dear Babydoll
Chapter 12 - Don't go BREAK-IN my heart
Chapter 13 - The Return of Broccoli Boi
Chapter 14 - Coffee with the Bird Brain
Chapter 15 - Need for Speed
Chapter 16 - Halloween Now & Then
Chapter 17 -Why Can't We Be Friends
Chapter 18 - A Familiar Face
Chapter 19 Sister from Another (Hothead) Mr.
Chapter 20 - Books from a Birdbrain
Chapter 21 - Heart Eyes Hawks
Chapter 22 - A Blue Haired Stranger
Chapter 23 - Tamaki's Broken Heart
Chapter 24 - The things I heard in the training room
Chapter 25 - The secret life of Keigo Takami
Chapter 26 - Birds of a feather
Chapter 27 - Sports Festivals Suck
Chapter 28 - Oh Brother
Chapter 29 - Hey Babydoll
Chapter 30 - Time to Come Clean
Chapter 31 - What The Hell Just Happened?
Chapter 32 - No Winged Babies Please
Chapter 33 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 34 - The Day That Hosu Burned
Chapter 35 - Angry Flame Brain
Chapter 36 - How I Met Your Mother
Chapter 37 - Something to focus on
Chapter 38 - Joining the League
Chapter 40 - The night it all went wrong
Chapter 41 - Family Reunion
Chapter 42 - I don't like your new gang
Chapter 43 - Pizza at 2am isn't a good idea
Chapter 44 - A league of their own
Chapter 45 - The Day I Died
Chapter 46 - Waking up alone
Chapter 47 - The Shigaraki Support Group
Chapter 48 - Not Everything Has Changed
Chapter 49 - This is why we don't commit robbery
Chapter 50 - Sorry to crash your party
Chapter 51 - Welcome Home
Chapter 52 - Coming Clean
Chapter 53 - What the heart wants
Chapter 54 - Our new home looks like and Amazon warehouse
Chapter 55 - Necklaces are gender neutral
Chapter 56 - Songbird
Chapter 57 - A tissue a tissue, we all fall down
Chapter 58 - Half-hot half-cold party
Chapter 59 - Wanna join my gang?
Chapter 60 - Our new son
Chapter 61 - Eavesdropping isn't always bad
Chapter 62 - An unconditional kind of love
Chapter 63 - Take your shoes off in this household
Chapter 64 - It's rude to show up uninvited
Chapter 65 - Mistakes were made
Chapter 66 - Tales of the big silly red bird
Chapter 67 - Prison break fail
Chapter 68 - A bond with the devil
Chapter 69 - Rate your stay on trip advisor
Chapter 70 - What a reunion
Chapter 71 - Fast and Furious mom
Chapter 72 - The amazing Tamaki
Chapter 73 - A new possible life
Dabi's Ending
Hawks Ending

Chapter 39 - Who said summer camp would be relaxing?

704 26 13
By Laraisahufflepuff

Author's note

Hello lovely readers! The photo has nothing to do with the chapter but can we take a minute to appreciate how awesome it is? Lol  Anyway on with the story!😆

Kimi's POV

"Do you have to go?" Keigo whined in my ear, his warm chest pressed firmly against my back as we lay in bed that morning. Keigo suggested staying at my apartment whilst I was away, that way Peanut wouldn't be 'out of his natural environment' and also he could 'feel like I was there even if I was far away', which was beyond cute plus he could try and save my dying house plants.

"Sorry Birdy. If I don't go I'll be hunted down by an angry Aizawa." I laughed before turning around to cuddle into his bare chest  knowing that I still had a few hours before I had to get ready.

"Number three hero baby, I can handle ol' Eraser Head for you!" He smirked littering my neck and chest with kisses.

"Uh huh I'm sure you could but I still have to go!" I whine pulling away slightly to look at his face. Keigo gave me a small smile, his gold irises shining against the early morning sun that filtered through my window in a glittering stream.

"I love you." I say before I could stop myself. Something about being here with him felt right. Waking up to Keigo every morning felt as natural as breathing and the outside world just didn't exist for the time being.

"I love you too Babybird!" Keigo smiled like a kid and he hugged me tightly. I breathed in the calming scent of pine and suede that always seemed to cling to him, even without his jacket.

"We should move in together." He said quietly, his lips dancing across the bare skin behind my ear.

"What?" I laugh running my fingers through his messy tresses playfully. This wasn't the first time Keigo had hinted at moving in together though he had never been as direct as this before.

"I'm serious, we pretty much live together already. We could make it official ... move in with me Babybird? Or we could get somewhere new if you want! Somewhere near UA so you don't have to commute everyday!" He said quickly, his words growing faster with each thought. He was staring back at me with hopeful eyes as I thought about what to say next. He isn't wrong, we pretty much live together already with either me staying at his apartment or vice versa. It would be nice to not have to take the train every day and even nicer to wake up to Keigo and know we are both home. Is it too soon though? I mean we haven't even been dating a year? But does that matter? It feels right?

"I'd love for us to move in together Keigo!" I say watching his smile grow until it reached his ears. He let out a tremendous laugh and sighed in reflef.

"Oh thank God! I seriously thought you were going to turn me down there and I'd have to awkwardly play if off!" He chucked pouting his lips before placing sloppy dramatic kisses over my flustered face.

"I'd like to move closer to UA but only if it doesn't impact your hero work okay? You still have to get to your agency on time so if needs be we can find somewhere in between UA and your agency!" I said unable to control the happy grin that spread across my face.

"Don't worry about that Baby, I've got wings for a reason!" He smiled still clutching me tightly to his chest before sighing contentedly.

"Today just might be the best day of my life!" He smiled looking up to the ceiling and closing his eyes, a happy grin plastered across his face.

"Good. Because I've got to start getting ready, the bus leaves at 6AM." I laugh seeing him pout at this, which only result in me pecking his puckered lips.

"I'll call you when we get settled in. And remember I can't tell you the exact location is secret so no trying to get it out of me or getting back up from my mom!" I say as I slowly stand up and wrap myself in my deep purple dressing gown.

"Okay, okay, will do, even if Hana and I are besties now!" He grinned as I went to get ready. It's strange but true that Keigo and my mom got on so well. She had pretty much taken on the mother figure role in his life ever since she heard about his parents. Not that I'm complaining, I'd rather then get along than have her at his throat.

***Timeskip***

"Okay, so no over feeding him, regardless of how much he whines, he can smell weakness so don'tgive in!" I warn on my way to the bus parked a few feet from us, knowing how easily Peanut can charm Keigo.

"I know, I know. Don't worry I'll look after the baby while you're away! Call me when you get there okay?" He smiled giving me a peck on the lips as we said our goodbyes and I make my way to where Aizawa waits with a few of his students who clearly arrived early.

"Morning Aizawa!" I wave happily clutching my army green backpack tightly. 

"Morning Kita." He grumbled out clearly exhausted. Although he wasn't wrapped up in his favourite yellow sleeping bag, which I did note was clutched snugly under his arm, his shoulders sagged and his eyes looked ready to close.

"Ahh another member of the faculty has arrived to join us on our trip. Good morning ma'am!" A tall student said moving his arms about robotically. I recognised him almost immediately, he was the Tenya Iida. The boy who was with Shoto in Hosu city, the one whose brother was badly injured by the Hero Killer himself. Knowing this I immediately felt sympathetic for the boy but knew bringing any of that up would just make things worse so I just smiled and greeted him with a 'good morning'.

We waited another 15 minutes until all of the 1A pupils arrived before crowding onto the bus. I had previously seen them all from the sports festival but seeing them again close up really hit home on just how young they were and how much they had already had to face seemed much worse. Unfortunately Aizawa decided that he would sleep across two seats and so I was faced with sitting beside one of the students, fortunately one of those students was my baby Shoto.

"You want to listen to some music?" Shoto asked handing me one of his earphones with a smirk having beat me to the window seat.

"Sure but only because I've shaped your music tastes to match my own over the years!" I say with a grin to show him I'm not salty about our seating plan.

Although I enjoyed listening to Shoto's music I eventually fell asleep on his left shoulder which emitted a small degree of heat making it almost impossible to stay awake.

"Hey how come Todoroki gets to sleep with a hottie like her!?" An obnoxious voice broke through my sleep. Damn children I had to get up early and you still wake me up?

"You probably need to re-phrase that man." Another voice joined in, from the sounds of it that was the red head with the shark teeth from the sports festival.

"Shut up you damn extras I'm trying to sleep up here!" barked who I can only imagine to be Bakugou from a few seats in front of me.

"That kind of language is inappropriate to use when referring to any woman let alone a member of staff Mineta! I demand you apologise once Miss Kita has awoken."

"Too late for that kiddo I'm awake." I say in a groggy tone, lifting my head from Shoto's shoulder only to see him sleeping peacefully, his head propped up against the window and a small amount of drool on his chin. Some things never change I thought as visions of a younger Shoto sleeping on my lap flashed across my mind.

"All right everybody off!" Aizawa declared as the students and I began to shuffle off the bus only to be greeted by two women in cat costumes and an ominous looking cliff.

I felt myself zone out slightly thinking of food, I had eaten a large breakfast but like the hobbit I am I craved a second breakfast or at the least a substantial snack. I mumbled something about food to Aizawa before making my way back onto the bus and hunting though my backpack for some potato chips.

"Alright we should be there in about an hour." Aizawa said moving back onto the bus with the two cat women, the students nowhere to be seen.

"Umm Aizawa, what about the students?" I ask looking out the window only to be met with the empty cliff side.

"They'll be making their own way to the facility. Their training starts now. I'd get some sleep now while you can Kita, you may have to use your quirk sooner than you think." He mumbled before resuming his nap as two of the 'Wild wild Pussycats' who I later came to know as Mandelay and Pixie-Bob introduced themselves.

***Time skip***

When Aisawa said I would be using my quirk later I didn't think he meant as soon as the students finally reached the training facility. Thankfully it was only minor scraps and fatigue, the latter of which was cured by the delicious mountains of food being served. However, all side effects of my quirk were long forgotten as I sank down into the steaming hot outdoor bath. Mandalay had been raving about the hot springs and having submerged myself in the silky hot water I completely agree with her. This. Is. Amazing.

The sound of water rippling around me and the faint hum of crickets from the near by shrubbery consumed the evening air. The world was still and empty. A harsh contrast the the energetic call I had just finished with Keigo. He is convinced Peanut is getting closer to saying 'dada' but being the knowledgable sceptic I am, I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. He was also a little too excited to hear I was going to a hot spring, suggesting that we facetime, (an offer which I instantly declined) much to my embarrassment and his amusement.

I sank further into the hot water breathing in the herbal scent that rose from the steam. The silence was broken by a group of girls wandering out in white robes though they grew quiet when they noticed me.

"Sorry Miss Kita! Is it okay if we join you?" Asked a small frog like girl. I smiled back and nodded happily welcoming the company, the quiet is nice but I'm not going to turn down some girl talk, even if it is with people I've never spoken to before.

"You guys can call me Kimi by the way, I'm not exactly a teacher and 'Miss Kita' makes me sound old!" I smile as we all settle into the hot water.

"Awesome! So what are you doing here Kimi, I don't think I've ever seen you before? I'm Mina by the way!" The pink skinned girl said in a loud bubbly voice. I glanced up at her and nodded at her introduction before explaining myself.

"That's probably for the best, I'm with the schools medical team. I work under Recovery Girl so the only people from your class I've really come in contact with have been those who've hurt themselves." I smile watching them all nod.

"Ahh that's right, I thought I noticed you at the sports festival. Is that how you know Todoroki? You both seemed quite comfortable with one another." A tall girl with a ponytail asked tilting her head slightly in thought.

"Oh no, I treated him after the sports festival but I've known Sho for years, we used to live near each other!" I smiled hearing Mina and, who I imagine was the invisible girl, gasp and gush over how cute the nickname 'Sho' was for Todoroki.

"We should probably introduce ourselves, I'm Tsuyu Asui but please call me Tsu!" Croaked the frog like girl with a friendly smile which I happily returned. They seem like a sweet bunch, it really makes the reality of their past experiences with villians all the more worrying. After they had all introduced themselves and we had a chat about how they were finding UA we settled into a comfortable silence in the relaxing water. That is before a commotion was heard on the boys side of the bath house and the boy Koda knocked that Mineta kid off the wall, only to fall himself in a flustered mess upon seeing Mina sitting outside the water happily thanking him unembarrassed.

"Hey is Koda okay?" I called out concerned for the boy given how tall the divider was.

"I think he's fine, I'm going to bring him to Mandalay just incase." Midoriya called out over the voice of Iida who was lecturing Mineta on his immoral actions and the distinctive tone of Shoto threatening to freeze Mineta if he tried that again. Aww my smol bean is growing up and challenging inappropriate behaviour, I thought proudly.

I stood up and wrapped a white robe around myself tying it tightly at the front.

"I better go see if he's okay. It was nice meeting you girls! You should head to bed soon and make sure you get enough rest for tomorrow though okay?" I say in my 'professional' voice as they all nod and wish me a goodnight. Tomorrow is definitely going to be a busy one.

Dabi's POV

I stood amongst the other members of the League as they packed their masks and ran though the plan for what felt like the twentieth time.

"Are you even listening?" Weased out Shigaraki who clearly was close to decaying me for pushing his buttons.

"Yeah yeah Krusty I know what to do." I replied dismissively as Twice and the crazy girl spoke loudly behind me. I thought joining the League would be like walking into a room of like minded individuals, and although that was true to a degree we were all so different it could be a bit daunting.

I looked down at the bundle of gas masks, weapons and photos of the targets that were scattered across the bar. Tomorrow is definitely going to be a busy one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.3K 19
Asuga Azumane, the twin sister of Asahi and libero of the Karasuno girl's volleyball team, has a secret. A secret she has been holding in ever since...
24.6K 601 31
You come back to Gotham. But are you making the biggest mistake of your life ? Sequel of : Are you my light ?
68.1K 1.2K 55
A very, very obvious story plot.
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC