Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

_S_Writes द्वारा

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... अधिक

Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 1

287 14 8
_S_Writes द्वारा

Six years.

A lot has changed in six years.

Hisoka and his gang had finally managed to conquer the entire underworld. There were many life and death situations, however they finally did it. Hisoka was king of kings.

Most of his friends were living together in a mansion that stretched far beyond the eye could take in. To describe the mansion, it was like several houses built under one house - that is how massive it was. Being at the top of the food chain, most decided to live together for protection, but the bottom line was, they considered each other family, and family sticks together. All but their Leader.

Hisoka still lived in the place he had always lived in. No new renovations nor a single piece of furniture moved for six years, well, seven years including the time since you lived with him. The only thing that was new was the tight security. Naturally so. Hisoka couldn't live free from helpers anymore since taking over everything came with constant threats and he needed a spare hand around the house. Other than that, every single area of Hisoka's house was the same. Everyone kind of wondered why Hisoka refused change, but no one dared to question him.

Unlike before where they could all casually talk to each other about anything, joke around, mess around and be their carefree self around with their leader, things with Hisoka's did an opposite flip.

He grew into such a serious man. Quiet. Lethal. Cold. Stern. Everything was about business to him.

Women were void from his life too. Indeed he would still have plenty of women throw themselves at him, however he was never fazed. Glaring at them to back off was normal. On his good days he would let women sit next to him, however he would completely ignore their existence and continue to go about his business. Definitely the complete opposite of his high school years.

Hisoka always had such a distasteful expression that would form the second any women came near him. It was like he utterly despised women in overall. He looked at them with such disgusting disrespect. Like they all were pure scum of this earth.

For all those years he was truly too busy to give anyone his slightest attention. Maybe now since he reached the highest throne, he would start unwinding and enjoy the benefits of his success. Become the Joker he was known for among his friends again. Just maybe.

Hisoka would interact with his members, but not how he used too years ago. You would rarely find the Joker sitting in the club nor present at the poker nights they would have from time to time to spark up an old flame. If you were lucky enough to spot him among them, you'd only see him sitting there with a stoic expression - slowly sipping on red wine with poise. A typical elegant mafia leader that has the world beneath his feet.

However, Hisoka's 180 personality change wasn't the only change. Grimmjow and Orihime actually got married 2 years ago. Initially both were hesitant in fear Hisoka might object to such relations. But not a single word or interference of the marriage came from him.

It wasn't his place to say anything anyways. He knew Grimmjow knew the risks of letting the underworld know he had a woman for a weakness. If he decided to go through with the wedding in spite of the dangers, that was his issue.

However, it did seem that being on the top, threats weren't as common anymore. As if other gangs didn't want to try and take them on. As if they knew their place, respected it and accepted it. After all, the 6 of them ran this entire city. They had hundreds of other people working for them. Only if there was a major disturbance or assistance needed, were they involved, other than that -  life for them all was calm

Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to be with someone seriously anymore. The protection was enough.

Ping.

Peering his alluring golden eyes off the TV and onto his phone, he knew that notification was his weekly report.

Scanning over the several emails involving his business trades, he finally saw the one email he subconsciously waits for.

Your progress report.

Just like how he paid off Yale for your medicine degree. He made sure they sent a progress report of all your results.
With your 'all expenses paid bursary' he included a student monthly allowance to be given to you so you and his daughter could live comfortably. But little did you know that the money you would use, came straight out of his bank account. Watching your bank transactions, he picked up over the years that you would be very cautious with the money. Same old y/n.

Most of the transactions out were essentials for his kid. Food, Clothing, Medicine and toys. Barely anything for you. You seemed to live off the res food offered. Only once in awhile, he would see his money being spent on mini outings you would take Maleeka on during your weekends or term break.

Not only that, the Joker still had his men watching over you. Maybe not necessarily you, but watch over his daughter. He convinced himself he couldn't care less about you. It just so happened to be that he had to 'take care' of you to take care of his daughter from afar.

Status Report on Y/n S/n, Sixth Year. End of the year results for  MBBCh:

Biochemistry : 87%
Pathology : 90%
Pharmacology : 93%
Physiology : 77%
Anatomy : 85%
Microbiology : 89%

Congratulations Y/n S/n, you have passed all your modules with 6 distinctions. Graduation will take place at Yale Hall next year 29 January. Please accept our invitation from Yale's Golden Key Association that honours our top achievers. Firms from all over the country will be present and will be scouting for people they can employ!

Of course you were apart of the top achievers. If anyone could study medicine while looking after a child it would be you. Hisoka knew from the start, that his money wouldn't be wasted on you.

Over achieving was in your blood. Failure was not an option.

The only time Hisoka noticed your marks fluctuate was around the same time Maleeka fell ill according to his money spent on hospital bills and the men he had watching you.

Understandable so, Hisoka assumed you were far to concerned about their daughter's health to focus on your academics. However nonetheless, you still managed to pass that semester. He knew you spent most of your days and nights by her side because that is what you did for him. Unlike a bullet to the spine, stage 2 pneumonia in a child was serious.

Although Hisoka took care of the hospital bills, he did purposely leave an excess unpaid for you to settle so you wouldn't be entirely suspicious of someone settling your finances.

Another matter Hisoka had to resist, was having to fight the urge to see what his daughter looked like whenever you and her would come back to this city to visit Itachi's grave at least once or twice a year.

The irony, he knew every single movement in your life except what the two of you looked like now after 6 years. Almost 7.

From time to time, his mind would drift about how you feel. Do you still have feelings for him? If so, was it love, anger, sadness or hate?

Not that he would be surprised if it was hate. After all, he did kick your pregent self out. Swearing too murder their child and you if he saw you again.

He deserved your hate. The Joker acknowledged he treated you like crap in the past. But of course when he openly confessed to you that night at the carnival - wanting to start clean with you, was the day God showed him it was bad idea by having you shot.

How foolish of him to think he could have it all.

Letting out a deep sigh, Hisoka closed his eyes for a few seconds, lost in thought. He had everything money could buy. Everything power and influence could control. He was at the top of his game but he still felt unhappy. How annoying.

Building this empire for what? For who? Everything is just going to die with him when his time comes.

There's only so many super cars, houses, villas, yachts, islands and  businesses he can buy. It was all so boring. He purchases something and then what? It would just sit there stagnant.

He was bored of his money, but he would never give up his wealth and status. Hisoka would rather live unhappy and rich. Than poor and unhappy.

Letting out another sigh, Hisoka peered open his eyes and got off the bed, leaving his house.

About 20 minutes in, the smooth engine of his car switched off by the cemetery. It was truly a morbid day. The sky was blanketed with all shades of gray.  Light drizzles cried from the sky as bone chilling winds lightly brushed over his pale skin.

Walking to Itachi's grave, Hisoka stood there tall.

He barely thought about the past, but today everything seemed too raw for him. Maybe it was because Hisoka knew you would be starting a new phase in your life since you are an official doctor now. It was only after seeing that you will be graduating soon, had he realized how many years have passed. Aging time, but everything still felt the same within him.

"I tried." Hisoka lowly muttered to Itachi's tombstone.

"I tried to look after her from afar." He added. Remembering all so clearly the last conversation he had with Itachi.

"I know you wanted me to be there for her in person. But things happened. Things changed. So I decided to look after her by allowing her to better her life. Just like you wanted."

How out of character. It was almost as if Hisoka was searching for validation in his decisions. Maybe because deep down he needed someone to tell him that his decision to send you away was right.

But who was he kidding. Being in a relationship with someone and attempting to look after a child wasn't his cup of tea. How would he have even bonded with a baby. Carrying them, tending to their needs, soothing their cries and playing with them seemed so cringe and impossible for him to do. All he ever knew was to fix problems with money and discipline others using his intimidating influence or torture.

His persona wasn't built to be a father.

"Tsk. I'm kind of envious of you being dead you know that? You not alive to worry about such tedious matters.''

No. It wasn't that. It was the fact that Hisoka knew if Itachi was still alive, he would be the perfect father figure in his daughter's life. The Joker actually wouldn't have minded if Itachi made his family his own.

Itachi was well balanced. Quiet, peculiar and cold, but somehow warm and friendly. His love for you ran deeper than anyone. The Uchiha would of definitely taken care of the both of you in ways he could never.

Letting out another strained sigh, Hisoka silently paid his respects before leaving for a long drive - heading no where in particular. Tomorrow will be a better day. Better days are when he doesn't remember you and his own creation. Today was just a 'once in a year' slip up.

Back to not feeling or thinking he will go.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

77.9K 2.7K 26
You, Y/n, hail from the L/n Clan. The family full of assassins, born and bred to fight, win, and prosper. Your mother, Akane L/n, also known as Calam...
47.1K 1.6K 26
This is a sequel to Try To Take Her Away From Me. They drove her away. The time has come for a victor to rise. Who will emerge from the smoke and dus...
755K 21.6K 50
♡1ST in Hunter X Hunter Wattys |Hisoka|♡ During a heist of the Hanuka mansion, the Phantom Troupe finds a girl with no memories. She knows n...
133K 3.2K 49
Y/N,L/N.That was all you were know for.Youre initialed name.All because of you're family business.But one day something occurs in you're life that ma...