Glee - The Adventures Continu...

By JesseLikeAFox

The Glee Club attempts to recruit new members. Along the way, Sebastian falls in love with a new transfer stu... More

Here's What You Missed Last On Glee
Glee's Big Gay Summer
Empire State of Mind
Telephone
Beiste
Billionaire
Great First Day, Right?
You're Out
He Must Try
Not Working
Listen
What We Did For Love
Christopher Cross
Bullying
Blue Tooth
Hold It Against Me
Frickin' Uptight
Hard Love
Stronger
The Power Of Britany
Toxic
The Only Exception
Sacred
Only the Good Die Young
At Hospital
I Look to You
Support
Game Night
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Hope
One of Us
DUETS
Duet Partners
You Look Tonight/Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile
River Deep, Mountain High
Don't Go Breaking My Heart
The Planet Of Love
Sing! And Born Again
Lucky
The Winners
The Rocky Horror
Damn It, Janet
Hard Way
Whatever Happened to Saturday Night?
Sweet Transvestite
Touch a Touch a Touch a Touch Me
Time Warp
Girls Vs Boys Part 2
Bullying Getting Worst
Teenage Dream
Beiste
Jesse's Courage
Start Me Up/Livin' on a Prayer
Out Of The Club
Didn't Go As Plan
Stop! In The Name Of Love/Free Your Mind
Forget You
Together
The Threat
Singing in the Rain/Umbrella
A Glee Wedding
The Promise Ring
Fighting Back
I'm Not So Tough
The Manimal
Expelled
Marry You
Sway
Just the Way You Are
A Safe Place
Different Schools
A Duet and New Member
My Heart Will Go On
Sectionals
The Warblers
New Directions
Tie
Dog Days Are Over
The Most Wonderful Day of the Year
Baby, It's Cold Outside
We Need a Little Christmas
Merry Christmas Darling
Christmas Spirit
Welcome Christmas
See You Next Time!

Sick Of Everything

130 3 0
By JesseLikeAFox

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At Schuester's House

Jesse enters her dad's room who was sick and was taking some time off to recover. Jesse walks over to him to see Will laying on the bed with a lot of tissue on his bed. "Jess, you can't be in here. I don't want to make you sick." Will said to her as Jesse walks over to him. "I don't care." Jesse said to him making Will look at her to see she is growing. "Um...I feel like I should get you guys a sitter." Will said to her making Jesse smile a little. "I will make you some soup at school." Jesse said making Will look at her. "I think am getting better." Jesse said to him making Will toucher her cheek with his hand. "You are growing into someone great." Will said to her making Jesse smile at him as her brothers walk into the. "Jess." Sebastian said making Jesse look at them. "It's time." Jamey said to her talking about school. "Okay." Jesse said to them and she looks at her dad. Jesse leans over to her dad and kisses his forehead. Jesse then walks over to her brothers while Will tries to sleep.

At McKinley In The Cafeteria

Kurt and Jesse were in the lunch line while everyone was at a table. "Jess, I love you and your brothers taking over while your dad is sick." Kurt said to her making Jesse look at him. "And?" Jesse asks him. "I think we need a substitute." Kurt said to her. "I don't know." Jesse said to him and she walks down the line. "Jess, I know how much you love your dad teaching us but you and your brothers have nothing plan for something like this." Kurt said to her making Jesse think about. "Fine, I am letting you find a substitute." Jesse said to him making Kurt nod. "And I have the person." Kurt said to her and the two walk to the table with everyone in the glee club. Kurt sits down next to Jamey who gives him a kiss while Jesse sits with Santana and Brittany. Mike starts throwing paper balls at Finn, Puck, Sebastian, and Jamey who starts fighting back while everyone else watches them be kids.

In The Cooking Class

Jesse was cutting up veggies for her dad's soup while Rachel walks into the room. "Hey, Jesse." Rachel said making Jesse look at her. "I want to say sorry for locking you in the room." Rachel said to her making Jesse cut again. "Is this the part where I tell you, welcome back into the club because I am ever going to say that." Jesse said to her while cutting. "Are you serious?" Rachel asks making Jesse look at her with the knife in hand pointing at Rachel. "Don't push me." Jesse said to her and Rachel walk out of the door with Jesse watching her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 88 12
note: This story I have written my own and this is only fanfiction only imaginary story of abhyutami 🥹❤️ © All right reserved
Alpha Dad By Susz

Fanfiction

139K 2.4K 14
Two weeks after Allison's death, Scott comes to the apartment to grab a jacket he kept forgetting whenever he was over there, little did he know Alli...
3.1K 82 73
The Glee club is officially over because the New Directions didn't win at Nationals. But the siblings will be back and get the New Directions back u...
290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...