Scandalous |SOPE ff

By SopeBin

The Min Corporation's sheltered son Min Yoongi, never seen in public without his father, always covered head... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter: Finale
Scandalous 2... Now Out!!

Chapter Six

4.6K 271 103
By SopeBin

The next day...

───

YOONGI POV

───

The days get quite boring when you're stuck inside all the while, there is only so much time you can spend mindlessly scrolling through your phone. I'd occassionally stumble across a post or a new story about me, it seemed as if the world was just as curious about me and my life as I was curious about the outside world. 

My thumb stopped scrolling when and I sat up starighter against my pilliow when I saw a face I recognised. I don't know what promted such a reaction. I slowly sank back into my pillow my eyes glued to the post on my screen. 

It was the guy I'd bumped into yesturday, onlt this time I could really pay attention to him. I hadn't really looked at him yesturday I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice his appearance. 

He definetley had great fashion sense, his outfit was well put together and it suited him. From the quick encounter I had with him he seemed really genuine, but honestly it was to brief to tell. 

I kept staring at the picture, admiring his dyed light brown hair that was nicely styled, thats something I'd always wanted to do. But whats the point in changing your hair colour when you hide it anyway and well it wouldnt have particually pleased my father if I dyed my hair. 

Sooner or later, I had clicked on his profile and was scrolling through his page. I must look like such a stalker. But there was something about this guy that intreged me. I envied him and how free and content he looked with his life. Even seeing the short videos he posted of him and his friends made my lips turn into a small smirk. For a breif moment it was like I too had friends.

I was quickly thrown from my thoughs by a stern knocking at my door. Quickly locking my phone and sitting up straighter. 

"Come in" I hummed.

A short pause followed before my father entered who was now standing above my bed looking down at me. my throat tensed a little feeling nervous. Why was he here? I hadn'tbroken anymore rules had I? 

I gulped trying to relax a little before my father spoke. "Get dressed, We leave in 10 minutes".

Now left alone in my room again. I sat at the edge of my bed staring at the wall of my bedroom before a large sigh left my lips and I forced myslef uo towards my closet. 

Assuming we were going to one of my fathers 'business' meetings were he would attempt to auction me off to other business mens daughters. Which never ended well might I add. 

I decided to wear a simple pair of black slacks with a white a blue checked buttom up shirt that I tucked in. Straightened my mask, and threw on a black baseball cap over my dishevelled hair and pulled it down covering my face. 

Normally I'd just wear a hoodie or a simple tee but It always ended in my father coming home and shaming me further about my appearance saying he'd never be rid of me if I continued like this. Deciding I didn't really feel up to that today I figured I dress slightly more presentable. Although I already know this wasnt going to go well.

This is the look he went for...

───

AUTHOR POV

───

Yoongi entered the room following behind his father, making sure to keep his head down and not meet the gaze of anyone in the room. 

The room was a large oblong the walls a blinding white, a large glass confrence table in the middle of the room with around 15 to 20 black leather chairs. There were large glass windows on the east wall that looked down across the city. The room was on the 20th floor of one of the Min Corporations skyscapers that were spread across the cities skyline. 

Sat in 3 of the black chairs was 2 middle aged men and a young girl. One of the men stood up and walked towards Yoongi and his father. 

───

YOONGI POV

───

"Mr Min, Its a pleasure to meet you" the man said in a dullset tone before turining into a slight bow directed towards my father. 

I kept my gaze to the floor, before my father moved to the oppisite side of the table from the other 2 people in the room.  Then sitting down at the table facing all 3 people who were now all seated aswell. 

Making my way to the table, I sat down making sure i left atleast 1 seat distance between my father and I 

As I directed my eyes to the floor, pointing my hat down to cover my face more, I noticed a few puzzled looks from across the table. Which just led me to tilt my hat down even more. 

───

AUTHOR POV

Yoongi's father's speech will be in italic.

───

"lets skip the introductions shall we, and get straight on with it"

Mr Min leaned down and pulled out a stack of paper from his bag and neatly placed it in front of him on the table.

"Of course"

"Sir, I'd like you to meet my daughter Cho-Hee, she's very excited about this arrangement."(I just picked a random name).  "But sir may I ask when your son will be joining us?" 

"I think my daughter would like to meet her future husband before we agree to your terms"

Mr Min nodded in response. Before taking in a sharp breath. 

"I believe she already has." he said motioning his head in the direction of his son who was still sat arms crossed and hat pulled down over his eyes.

Before any of the men could say anything in response, the young girl who was sat beside her father piped up. 

"Daddy, you can't expect me to marry that freak!"  "I mean look at him." she continued. 

Meanwhile Yoongi was still sat head down, listening to the stream of insults the girl contined to spit. Each one slightly chipping away at his already fagile mental state. 

Mr Min, looked over towards his son with a shameful expression before looking back at the other people in the room. 

"Mr Min, I hope you understand but my daughter is always my first priority." "And if she isnt comfortable with marrying your son then im afarid there is no agreement to be made here, not for any amount of money."

"Of course, I understand."

───

TIME SKIP 

(back at Yoongi's house)

YOONGI POV

───

We pulled up outisde the house after my fathers latest attempt to marry me off had failed. Getting out of the car and walking to the house there was a thick tension surrounding my father I'd felt it before many times after such meetings but this was diffrent. 

When we entered the house and my father had dissmissed all the staff I was about to head back up to my room when I felt a stinging sensation across my face and my hat flew from my head. 

I looked up to see my fasther arm outstreched. He had slapped me. It hadn't really hurt and didnt knock me back at all, my father was smaller that me and the slap didnt hold much force.

But I was in shock. Sure I'd faced years of mental abuse but never had he hit me.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get rid of you now!" he spat a me lining up to slap me again. 

───

aye... so who hates Mr Min? 

Sorry for the cliffhanger type thing but I realised how many words I'd actually written in the chapter. Its not too bad tho, the next chapter should be out soon.  So I hope to see you there. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 14.3K 21
In which Yoongi's father sees Yoongi as his biggest mistake, whereas Jungkook sees him as the missing piece in his life. #1 in sugakookie 11/27/18 #1...
63.4K 3.1K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...
57.7K 3.4K 40
Jungkook takes a day off work to go drink at a bar to relax from everything happening in his life. There, he runs into a prosecutor who might just be...
328K 13.5K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...