Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 44

2.9K 119 383
By Rae-ChanSempai

A.N.
I wanna sit next to him ;;

So badly ;;

. . .
Huuuuuuu

Anyways, on with the story ^^

Your POV
Oh god...what...what was that....

I slapped my hands to my cheeks as I felt myself blush madly into them.

My heart is racing...it's been racing the whole time...but now...!!

I looked up to take a quick peek at Giyu, his situation wasn't much better than mine which made me feel a little better.

The memory of a kiss kept playing through my mind over and over, only further causing me to blush harder.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I thought about it.

It was so...so vivid it felt real...

I slowly uncovered my hands from my face and looked up and Giyu.

He was looking down at his hands as he also fought the blush that was on his face.

I began to notice little things about him as I stared. The way his messy hair was lazily put into a ponytail, the way he quirks his brow when he thinks.

The way his voice sounds, soft and gentle, it's soothing, and reassuring.

His deep blue eyes. The way they glistened in any light, always making them more beautiful.

Giyu's eyes were definitely the most memorizing part of his for me. I feel so calm when I stare into them, like I'm standing in the ocean.

Thinking about it now, I would like to go and see the ocean again. Just to feel the waves crashing against me, and to feel the sand being pulled from under my feet as the waves go back.

"(L/n)-san."

"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I had been staring for quite sometime.

I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

Maybe he didn't notice?

"So...uh...did you see that too? I'm guessing you did because of your reaction an whatnot..." Giyu rambled on, but his voice drowned out as I continued to stare into his eyes and zone out once again.

He's so cute when he rambles-

Wait, what am I thinking!? Get those thoughts out of my head!! I can't be creepy!

"(L/n)-san." Giyu called once again startling me.

"Sorry! It's just that it's so easy to get lost in your eyes-" I slapped a hand over my mouth.

God did I really just say that out loud!?? Dammit (y/n) what are you doing!!?

I continued to knock my head until Giyu pulled my arm down.

"Why would you hit yourself like that?" He asked as he pulled my hand away from me.

I began to zone out and I realized another memory was showing.

Memory
We walked around for quite a bit and the sun was starting to set. We were on the outskirts of the town and found a stream of water that led to a big cherry blossom tree.

I stared up at it in awe as it was the biggest Sakura  tree I've ever seen.

"It's been awhile since I've seen a Sakura tree..." I trailed.

"I bet it has...I think we saw them maybe twice on the way here. You kept getting distracted by every little thing." ---- lightly chuckled. I looked down and walked towards the stream feeling a little down

"Is everything okay?" He asked. I knelt down and looked into the water seeing my faint reflection.

"If I'm going to be honest...no...I feel like I've lost a chunk of my life. And that was one of the most important parts for me. I don't have the slightest memory of what's happened these last two weeks. It's almost like I had disappeared."

"(---)..."

"Maybe if I hadn't ran that night...maybe if I was just honest with myself about I about my feelings...I wouldn't have turned and I wouldn't be a burden on you." I folded my arms into my chest.

"I could never consider you a burden, (---). If anything, these past two weeks have been some of the greatest weeks of my life. I know you don't remember them, but just know, that you have made these two weeks so much happier."

I slowly stood up and thought about how I should put my words together.

"What do you mean...I don't understand how a demon could make you happy..."

"Yes, you're a demon, but you haven't attacked anyone. You protected me from demons when we were attacked. I hate to say this...and I never thought I would have to say this, but, I almost thought I'd have to kill you."

I felt myself tense up and a shiver go down my spine.

He was...going to kill me?

"You made me change my mind within a fraction of a second. I didn't have to kill you. I don't even think I could bring myself to do such an action...and I'm really, really glad I didn't."

"If we go back, are the other hashira going to kill me? ----...am I going to have to die?" I felt myself begin to shake, but felt him wrap his arms around me. He...was also shaking.

"I won't let them...and I won't let you die. I can't be without you and I don't know what I'd do if you left." He whispered into my ear, making me blush.

"Thank you...I mean it, for everything, ----..." I turned around and hugged him back.

We held each other as we both tried not to break down. Leaving us with the comforting sounds of soft breathing, breeze, and running water.

I'm glad...that you gave me a chance, even when I became a monster

End memory

I felt someone lightly shaking my shoulders, and when my vision returned, it was Giyu.

"Did you have another memory?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Can you summarize it?"

"Uhm...maybe? It was a lot..." I trailed.

Giyu looked at me with a strange curious look as if he were a child waiting for something amazing to happen. Once again giving me the thought that he was cute, but I kept that to myself.

"Well, uh..there was a Sakura tree...and tonkatsu...a boy, and a girl who's a demon...uhh...I can't really recall. It's all fuzzy..." I say scratching my head.

"I've had that memory too...I don't know what it means though." He said.

Why am I feeling this way...are these memories, of some other life? Who is that boy I see, his name is always blurred...and his face I can't see....

Why do I get the feeling that Giyu and I used to be so close? Why do I get the feeling that we're supposed to be together...closer. Closer than friends...?

All of these thoughts at once bombarded my head. It was suffocating, and it only got worse as I kept thinking.

Giyu was still asking me more questions, while I was asking questions myself. He wants to know if I've had any other memories, why I'm being so quiet right now.

The thoughts and his questions became louder and louder with each passing second. Even the time got louder, the pounding in my chest filled my ears as well and it was becoming too much to handle.

"I think we're supposed to be together!" I blurted out of frustration and confusion.

Giyu stopped asking his questions and looked at me for a moment.

"I'm sorry...what?"

The way he said that sentence made me shy away once again. I could feel the fear flood through out my body.

Why did that come out of me? Of all things!

"Well..uh.."

"(L/n)-san, we've barely known each other for two days." He spoke again.

"I know that! But ever since that first feeling, I couldn't help but feel like we are supposed to be something more." I explained

Giyu stood up and ran a hand through his hair. He then turned to me with a stoic expression as usual.

"I know we've both been going through this weird thing, but I don't understand why you think we need to be together." He spoke.

I flinched at his words, I have never heard him speak so harshly before.

"Tomioka-san, it sounds crazy, believe me I know. I was hesitant on saying it out loud, but my heart is telling me that we're supposed to be something more."

Giyu's face flushed as I explained, and I could tell the more I spoke, the more I flustered him.

"It's weird, and I don't know how to go about it...but-agh..." I sighed in frustration.

Way to go (y/n)...way to go...

"How did it make you feel...?" Giyu spoke softly.

"W-what exactly?" I asked.

Giyu looked down out of embarrassment, and moved his gaze around.

"The...the kiss..." He said a barely a whisper.

I felt my body tense up at the sound of him mentioning that.

I c-can't just straight up tell him it felt like it was between us...!

"It...it made me feel...like there was s-something there..." I tried to explain but my words came out weird and hard to understand.

"Where exactly?" He asked another question.

A cold sweat broke on my forehead as I tried to plan my words.

. . .how else can I say it?

"I..." I sighed in defeat, "It felt like there was something between us." I admit.

Giyu stood up straighter, and let in a sharp breath.

"Uhm...I'm sorry..I've got to go..." He said swiftly heading to the door causing me to shoot my head up.

"W-wait!" I said chasing after him.

Slam

He was gone.

I fell down to my knees in confusion and being hurt. Only, I wasn't physically hurt, emotionally. They didn't exactly feel like my emotions either.

Why did he leave me?

What did I do wrong??

Dammit! Dammit (y/n)!! I ruin everything!!

A.N.
Ayyyy I updated.

I don't have much to say other than stay hydrated.

. . .

So do that.

Word count 1676 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.4K 24
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN ▫️Strong Langua...
289K 10.5K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...
7.6K 270 18
You somehow end up lost in Japan, having little to no memory of your life before, or any understanding of the land and people here. But you meet extr...
67.9K 2.1K 46
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...