Despite everything together a...

De ladymonterosa

SEQUEL OF LOVE OR POWER? THIS IS THE REAL QUESTION. We had stayed in Greendale with the Spellman family who j... Mais

Cast
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
EPILOGUE

23

16 3 0
De ladymonterosa

HELL

Pov Sabrina

It is late at night Nicholas and I are embraced, the boy next to me is sleeping soundly while I am a kind of half-sleep.

Now I am leaning on Nicholas' bare chest and through my cheek I feel all the warmth of him, while he has wrapped my waist with his arm with ardor holding me close to him.

As I stared at him sleeping I just couldn't help but think that he was beautiful as well as brave and intelligent boyfriend that he is him.

I am really lucky to have him by my side, since we got back together I have rediscovered a side of me that I had long forgotten. I touch his hair gently and place a chaste kiss in the hollow of his neck.

I try to fall asleep completely too but I hear a noise in the room and I can't, I decide not to give much importance to the fact.

And I lean back on the pillow and I get close to Nicholas then just as I was about to go back to sleep a female voice whispers "Wake up, wake up lovebirds. It's time to get up."

"Lilith I'm not too tired now and I had just managed to fall asleep." I answered her.

Then the voice went back to saying "Poor baby! And anyway I'm not Lilith but Prudence."

Realizing what the voice had said I got up slightly and instinctively covered me with the blanket, Prudence is right in front of the bed looking at us with reproach.

I asked her "What are you doing in our room?"

She said impatiently, "If their majesties do me the honor of getting up, I don't know what but maybe they can be useful to the academy."

I wonder what Prudence is referring to, what happened?

I turned to Nicholas and saw him still in total sleep, despite Prudence's screams. I got irritated and yelled "Nicola! Wake up!"

Still nothing. I gave him a few shakes and finally I began to notice some signs of awakening, with a drowsy tone he said "What's happening? Sabrina is back but what are you doing is soon, she goes back to sleep!"

And she pulled me by the arm to pull me down with him in bed and all this under the astonished gaze of Prudence and irritated she yelled at him "Wake up slacker and believe me that if I come you will not receive caresses or kisses anything else."

With this threat Nicholas deigned to wake up and dazedly asked "Prudence why are you here?"

Annoyed replied "I'm here to pick you up and take you to the academy and even if not so why since you are practically useless, and you why in this period you have not been seen or heard?

Before Nicholas could provide him with an answer, Prudence did in her place and ironically said "Because I was too busy running after someone, right?"

Nicholas looked at her badly and I add that I did not miss her in her usual direct and not very delicate ways of her.

We got up in bed and went to get ready while Prudence was telling us everything that had happened and when she thanked Nick for her warning for the hunters, Nick looked at me guilty.

"What are Nicholas referring to?" I asked irritably.

He started stammering nonsense things and then I invited him to provide clearer explanations "Nicholas explain better I don't understand what you are saying."

Prudence comments on the scene by saying "Here is the first quarrel between the lovebirds after the great reconciliation."

Then Nicholas told Prudence not to make inappropriate comments, then my boyfriend was saved only thanks to the fact that I decided to go and wake Klaus too. The more the better, right?

I told Prudence and Nick to go ahead while I went to enlist my cousin too. Nick and I said goodbye with a kiss on the lips and Prudence rolled her eyes in response.

"See you soon guys!" having said that, I started Klaus' quarters that once I arrived I found total chaos.

There were people of all kinds fainted on all sides with a song in the background and perceiving an unpleasant aroma of alcohol in the air I deduced that my cousin has given himself to mad joy.

Soon after I found him unconscious with his head resting on the piano keys with an empty bottle resting on the piano tail.

I walked over to him and after several failed attempts to wake him up I took two glasses of ice-cold water and spilled them on him.

Why did all of these sleepers go to me?

Then they say I'm bad but not everyone knows that it is their fault that I have become like this.

Klaus woke up suddenly and then asked me stunned "What's going on? Sabrina is you ... what happened at this time of the night? You've lost your Romeo and now I have to help you find him?"

I replied annoyed "Stop being funny, we have to go Greendale so get ready."

He asked me "And why is my presence required?"

I told him "The academy is under attack so get moving and get ready, if you are not ready within 10 minutes you will suffer the ire of someone. And in the meantime remember to clean up the apartment of these drunks who have kept you company, it is possible that you always reduce like this but what does your head tell you unfortunates. "

My cousin exclaimed "But what did you take me for Mary Poppins for?"

***

Pov Nicholas

"So what about these days spent in hell?" Prudence asked me.

I replied "All quite well."

She with a mischievous tone she said to me "I saw how you held your Juliet so it seems to me that everything was fine."

And I exclaimed, "I see that you never miss malicious and even a little sour jokes my dear. What about you, what about Ambrose? Any news in the sentimental field?"

I think I hit the mark seeing how he looks at me, now he will tell me everything. She always does so she tries to keep the secrets but then she doesn't hold back from revealing them.

She said "What would you like to hear? That we are ready to get married very soon?"

I laughed slightly and told her that I expected things between them to get better and that both sides of what they feel are made.

While she related some details to me such as their almost involuntarily interrupted kiss by me, she did not fail to mention her jealousy of her towards Archie.

How that boy is always around and how he always has sweet eyes on Ambrose.

I fell for a reflection on how I should have been faster in carrying on my relationship with Sabrina now that we are together again I have to lose everything again, I could not stand living without it anymore so we may even plan to get married in the near future.

Even if I only have one day left to live, I want to make sure we have an unbreakable bond.

Arriving at the academy, it was Ambrose who welcomed us with a dreamy look at Prudence while she threw him cold glances. And I thought that oddly matched pair wouldn't have bet a penny on this pair together.

After they talked for a while Ambrose came to me and said "Of course you could also tell me that you were going to keep my cousin company."

"I'm sorry Ambrogio but at that moment I didn't think much with my head I just followed my heart."

Then Prudence exclaimed "And when did your head ever work, can you explain it to me?"

Ambrose laughed while I didn't.

***

Pov Sabrina

"It must be admitted that it is truly admirable that you were able to clear the room and prepare all of this in your 10 minutes at the same time."

Klaus replied "Glad I surprised you cousin, now we can go."

I left a written note for my brother in which I explained the situation and the reasons that led me to leave for the night.

When we arrived at the academy, we were welcomed by Ambrose and my aunt Hilda who hugged me as soon as she saw me.

I greeted her happily "Hi aunty!"

"Honey, you have no idea how much I've missed you." exclaimed my Aunt Hilda.

"You too auntie!" finished our hug my aunt as soon as she saw Klaus too she said "Oh Klaus how much I missed you too, dear boy how are you?"

He replied with a bright smile "All right if it weren't for the bad awakening that this cruel cousin has reserved for me, and how is my favorite Spellman?"

Klaus from time to time during my periodic visits to his aunt accompanied me, by doing so he earned the jealousy of a little Godfrey but he always didn't care so much it was up to me to make my brother's sulking go away, and during these dating him and my aunt hilda have close a strong friendship.

So strong that it prompted Hilda to ask Klaus to be called aunt.

The two continued to laugh and joke about me under my furious gaze and that of Ambrose, then came the crucial moment of the evening in which I am about to introduce my two cousins.

I introduced them to one and the other immediately sensed that there is no immediate sympathy between them, quite the contrary.

After introducing my cousin Klaus Ambrose through gritted teeth he replied "Nice to meet you".

While I was introducing my cousin Ambrose to Klaus he pretended indifferent asked "Who is this Ambrose?"

I answered directly "If you let me finish I was going to tell you that he is my other cousin."

I knew that Klaus was taking revenge for the cold awakening I had reserved for him just before and exclaimed "Sorry ... sorry you know how it is, never having heard of him, it's hard for me to know who he is."

Ambrose gave me a questioning look and I immediately reiterated to Klaus "Yes, I told you about him an idiot."

Then he continued to row against me "Of course and why I don't have any memory?"

Angry I replied "Probably because you will have a memory like that of a goldfish."

Our debate was interrupted by Aunt Hilda who told us to cut it out then heard from my Aunt Hilda that both Rosalind and Theo were currently in the dungeon to go for a checkup.

My aunt later invited me to go and check how they are since they haven't been around for a long time.

***

Pov Rosalind

Shortly after we arrived at the academy, the high priestess instructed me and Theo to go and check if everything was alright in the academy basement while Harvey and Robin went to check another side of the academy.

Before each of us went to carry out their duties, Harvey and I entrusted our daughter to Agata's care. Sara should be with the other children by now. I hope she is well.

This place really gives me the creeps I can't imagine what all the people who have been locked up in these cells have been through over the years.

Just thinking about it freezes the blood in my veins.

"Rosalind, do you think Sabrina will come to help us?" Theo asked me.

Sabrina is a difficult subject for us to talk about, we haven't seen her for many years, in a sense we don't even know if she remembers us. I know that she is a bad thing to think but the doubt after so many radio silence from her some doubts emerge.

However I think that as much as our friend may have changed deep down I know that she will always care for us and her family, she is made so she can do nothing about it. With this knowledge I confidently replied to Theo "she will do it".

After having finished the patrol tour we began to go back but something or rather someone there prevented it.

He heard a scream coming from Theo who was being attacked by two very aggressive characters I tried to help him in the best possible way while Theo begged me to escape, to save myself at least but I said "I will not leave you here to die Theo."

By joining our forces we were able to free us of one of them but the other did not want to know even though my magical knowledge was not able to defeat him.

When I began to think that we were doomed the man fell to the ground, we approached him and we realized that he was still breathing.

What happened to him? It could be that someone has stunned him with a spell but another question arises. Who was it that saved us?

Because I certainly had nothing to do with I saw Theo turn around and then thank someone behind me, I turned around and saw a girl in a black suit paired with a green blouse.

I deduced that she must be someone who cared very much for us because of her elegant suit and how it was her hair was braided into a long blonde laced braid.

"Thank you madam, for coming to our rescue." Theo said to that mysterious figure so strangely familiar.

Out of politeness, I thanked her too and stopped staring at her so as not to give the impression that I was not in the right place.

Then it came back to me that I had already seen that girl in the visions of the ballroom and in the vision of the woods that she was talking to Hilda.

Who was this girl? What is her name? Why did she save us?

Then the unexpected happened she the girl laughed and asked ironically "Madam? Do I really look so old Theo?"

Both me and the boy in question exchanged glances, both confused we asked her how she knew her name. The girl came up and asked us scandalized "Don't you recognize me?"

We denied with our heads then she exasperated her she added "We went to school together from the age of five, we saw horror movies together and we went to hell together. Doesn't that really tell you anything?"

When we both realized what she was really saying we both exclaim "Sabrina!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

256K 5.8K 41
*CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA* Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street, faster than the wind, passionate as sin and ending...
553 53 31
[Sequel to "Cut"] "Was it worth it?" Love. Friendship. Family. Weakness to the strongest soldiers. What happens when after achieving so much, its all...
265 1 43
Jacob, an abusive, jealous, and manipulative man, just cannot seem to impress his ex in front of his new partner. Rather, he can't win him back. In t...
3K 266 25
I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I couldn't think. I had to save him, but in order to do that I would have to lose myself. The man smiled, "Are...