Storm

By GOUCHEND

Clara Chelten West. A CEO. Untouchable. Unlikeable. Dangerous. Tyler Jasmine Brooks. A Former Mechanic. Inter... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY

CHAPTER TWO

37.8K 1.3K 510
By GOUCHEND

TYLER

So Monday night wasn't too bad, but I was tired in the morning, and going to work wasn't the best while in that state. At lunch, I decided to text Fran and convince her to come for lunch. In the process, I ended up seeing the boss, Lee, and the assistant, Natalie.

"Dude, she looked like she was going to rip your dick off or kill me," Fran laughs loudly as she passes me the controller. Today we'll be playing some video games and then going clubbing with my brother and some friends.

"I don't know about that, but I did mention to her that we're just friends." Fran continues laughing loudly as my phone starts ringing and I get up to check. It's Lee? "Hello, Miss Graham? What's up?"

"Hey Tyler, the quarterly for this year was left on your desk apparently. I need to see it ASAP. Is there any way you can get to the office and fax it to me?"

On a Saturday? 

"Fax? I didn't know that still existed. I'll email it to you once I get there," I laugh slightly as she giggles.

"Okay perfect, thanks! It means a lot!" I end the phone call and grab my zip hoodie. I'm just wearing basketball shorts and a sports bra.

"Who was that?" Fran asks while still staring at the TV. 

"Work. I need to do something then I'll be back later."

"Cool cool, just don't be late and make sure to call me if you need a ride," she says nonchalantly.

"Yeah yeah, I will mom." Our apartment building has a garage, so I head downstairs to my car and start my journey to the office. I have music blaring and the traffic is minimal. 

Finally at the office, I take the lift all the way to my department. No one should be in on a weekend so it's fine to just be in the clothes I'm in...or so I thought. As soon as I left the lift, eyes were on me. That's when I felt a slight breeze and looked down to see I haven't zipped up. I'm not ashamed of my body, I mean I'm decent looking but this is going to look so unprofessional.

"Morning Brooks. Went for a run this morning?" Terry looks me up and down then laughs slightly.

Surprised to see him, I ask, "Why are you all in?"

He eyes me with amusement, "Some people work weekends, the real question is why are you here?"

"I've been asked to send the quarterly to Miss Graham."

"Oh Lee? Yeah sure. Well let's get you to your desk before these horny fuckers jump you," He laughs then drags me. Terry is one of the few guys in the office that I genuinely like and made good friends with, this first week. Once in my office I grab the documents, turn on my laptop and scan each sheet to download them. "So how many of the ladies here know about your ding dong? And may I say it is a looker," Terry says while stifling his giggles.

Stopping in my tracks, I look up at him. "What'd you mean? Only you know right?"

"Dude, you're wearing not-so-loose shorts, and your ding dongs is pretty much out there. It's hard not to look," We both laugh. Now finished downloading and scanning, I send it to Lee. I decided to call her and after two rings she answers while Terry is still in my office texting away.

"Hey, Ty. What's up?"

"I've sent them through to your email. Do you need anything else before I leave?"

"Yes actually, can you go upstairs to Clara's assistant and give her a copy of it? And that should be it, thanks once again."

"Wait who's Clara?"

"Oh, it's Miss Chelten. Anywho I have to go!"

Ending the call, I print off one more copy and say my goodbyes to Terry. As I leave my office, eyes are still on me as well as whispers grow louder. 

So, her name is Clara? Cute. 

Once upstairs, I look around to see her assistant isn't on her desk. Hmmm, I can't just leave it here. I look around once more then hear glass breaking from Clara's office. Walking in, it's the Goddess herself. Damn I sound cringe. She's wearing a black pencil skirt and a white shirt with glasses.

"FUCK," She shouts. That's when I notice the glass on the floor and immediately got down to start picking it up.

"I wouldn't have put you as clumsy," A smile naturally forms brightly on my lips as she looks at me surprised. I pick up the rest of the glass and put it in the bin. "This is for you I'm guessing, Lee said it's for your assistant, but I couldn't find her. It's the quarterly."

She just stares then looks down my chest and stomach. Finally, her eyes landed on my little fella down there. I should have zipped up my hoodie but meh. I clear my throat, in which her eyes immediately dart back up. I could burst out laughing right now but weirdly her glare is hot.

She says coldly, "Yes, they are for me. Thank you." Then she grabs the documents and walks toward me. Her hips sway slightly as I get lost in her eyes. "You may want to control yourself," Her eyes signal to my shorts and I automatically cover them. "I'm only joking haha," she bursts out laughing.

"Jesus. I should go."

"Have a good weekend, Miss Brooks."

"You too Clara," I ran as fast as I could before she could scold me. Not looking where I was going, I bump into someone for then hot coffee to be poured all over my shorts. THE PAIN! IT'S SO FUCKING HOT. OWWWW! "OH, SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY," Natalie screams as she tries to dab tissues on me. Thank God Clara's floor only has her and Nat here or else it would be so embarrassing. At that moment the devil herself comes out of her office laughing.

"It's not funny," I take my hoodie off and basketball shorts, leaving me in my boxers and bra. They are both slightly soaked with coffee. Dabbing the coffee away with the shorts. I look up to Nat and Clara staring at me. I do work out a lot but other than that I don't get what's so interesting to look at.

"Is that real?" Nat asks as Clara nudges her and glares.

Clara whispers, "Inappropriate Nat!" I look to where she's pointing to. It's my dick. I internally smirk.

"Uhhh yeah it's real...I'm intersex. Problem?" I ask with irritation as my legs still feel sore.

Nat then scrambles to Clara's office, "No no no, there's no problem just wondering."

"Do you need any clothes? I have some sweats," Clara asks with a bored look on her face.

"No, I'm fine. I'm driving home anyway."

"Your boxers are so tight that I'm sure it would be sexual harassment by the time you get to the lobby. So I suggest you come with me," She then grabs my arm and leads me to another room. I feel small tingles from the touch alone. The room is smaller than her office, it's a conference room, with a large cupboard. She opens the one with a lock and takes out a pair of grey sweats.

"Thanks," I mumble then I start taking my boxers off. It's uncomfortable.

Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head, "WOAH WOAH WOAH, WHY ARE YOU TAKING THEM OFF," She then covers them.

I scoff, "They are soaking and uncomfortable. Just turn around or leave!"

"Okay, I'm turning around. Hurry up," she says sharply.

After taking my boxers off, I slip into the sweats. They fit as if they were slim fitted, I'm taller than her too so my ankles could be seen but it's still comfy. I turn around and tap her shoulder. She turns around and looks at me as I smile brightly. We walk out of the room for her to say, "So have you enjoyed your first week?"

"Yeah. It's been a good week until I got hot coffee on me."  Groaning, I put my head down and bump into someone again. Their ass is pressed against my front area and my hands on their waist. "Oops, I'm sorry." That's when I realised, "OH SHIT!"

She turns around with anger in her eyes, "DO YOU EVER LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING?!" Clara shouts.

"WHY DID YOU STOP WALKING?!"

"I WAS PRESSING THE LIFT BUTTON, YOU IDIOT!"

We both turn around to see a girl. She looks exactly like Clara but in a suit, younger and with blue eyes.

"Can you both shut up?! I've got a headache," The girl states while rubbing her head.

"What are you doing here?" Clara asks, frustrated.

"I need the key for that place, and I'm already in town so why not?" She glares at her, "I'm Jade Chelten West. This one's sister." She smiles brightly and shakes my hand. She has positivity radiating out of her. Unlike her sister.

"Take the key and fuck off Jade."

Exactly my point.

"Yeah yeah. Jeez!" She rolls her eyes as she takes the key then looks at me, "Nice to see my sister can get flustered." Jade winks at me and then leaves. That's when I look at Clara to see her rosy cheeks.

I clear my throat, "Umm I'm so sorry, I'll leave now." With that, I left and decided to take the stairs to leave faster. Once downstairs I got to my car and called Francesca.

"We need to get laid tonight."

CLARA

Walking back to the office, Nat has left a coffee on my desk with the pastries I wanted. I'm too hungry to think right now. My phone rings and I see it is no other than Lee Graham, the famous best friend. Hint the sarcasm.

"What do you want?" I swallow the rest of the croissant.

There's a pause then a fake gasp, "Well hello to you too. Want to go out tonight?"

"Yeah sure, but I swear if you leave me hanging again, I'll fight you!"

"Yeah, yeah I won't. So why are you grouchy?" I sigh and then tell her what happened but throughout she was silent which is a surprise.

"Damn did you feel it?" I swear my face is blushing hard as she said that.

"I mean when we bumped into each other. My ass felt something I guess."

"Wow, well you can describe it tonight. For now, I'm going home to get changed. Leave the office already," I rolled my eyes then said bye and finished my stuff. The drive home was chill but all I could think about is a certain blonde. Her blueish green eyes and strong features. Her body shows she works out and takes care of herself. Her bulge is larger than any man I've been with. She taller than me, ticking my boxes...wait what am I talking about?! 

At home, I strip down and take a shower then start to get changed. Lee texted me earlier saying she's on her way here so I'm currently getting changed into a loose black dress. It's short but not too short. I've put my hair in loose curls and my make-ups minimal. I can hear the door opening and closing, then the sound of the annoying child.

"I'M HERE BITCH LETS GO!"

"I'M COMING."

"CUMMING FOR TY?! OOO, I SEE YOU."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Running down the stairs, Lee is sitting on my sofa. She's wearing a white silk jumpsuit with her curly hair in a bun and minimal makeup too. "So what club are we going to?"

"There's one I went to not long ago. It's in the middle of the city."

"Okay cool, have you booked the taxi?" She nods and we make our way out of my apartment. The Uber is outside already so we didn't have to wait. There's deathly silence in the car then Lee does a full one-eighty and a creepy smile forms on her lips.

"So how big was it?"

I glare at her, "What are you talking about?"

"How big is Tyler's dong?"

"I don't know, I couldn't tell. Isn't this inappropriate?"

"Ladies were here," The driver says calmly. We both say our thanks and pay him. The club has people lined up all the way down the street. But apparently, we got VIP and honestly, I'm excited because it's a bit chilly. Once inside, the music is blaring and the smell of alcohol mixed with sweat coats the club. The vibration of the music makes my adrenaline pump.

"Let's get a drink," I hear Lee say over the music, I nod, and we walk to the bar. We got a couple of drinks and then went to our booth where we met our friends.

Samantha rolls her eyes, "You guys take ages."

"Oh shut up, we got here like five minutes ago," Jake added, we all laughed as they started to bicker. The two of them are twins, but they are totally different from each other. Jake is loud, joyful and always positive then Sam is very closed off but she still knows how to enjoy herself. Rebecca also came tonight, she's just like Jake, very loud and funny. Without Rebecca and Lee, we would all be bored.

"I got us all shots. LET'S DRINK BITCHES!!" Lee shouts as we all cheer and take our first of many.

TYLER

Fran, my brother Marco, my three other friends and I are sat at a booth. Marco is two years younger than me even though he looks older and is like my other best friend. He knows how to make the night great. The other three consist of Danny, Michelle, and Micah. Danny is the baby of the group, but weirdly the most responsible other than me. Then there's Michelle, who is a massive flirt to everyone, but we all know she wouldn't cheat on her boyfriend. And finally, there's Micah who is a mix of the other two. He is the smartest yet acts dumb-ass hell at times. But we all still love him. We've been drinking for a while now, playing some drinking games and now Fran wants us all to go dance. The alcohol is running through me and the music has given me a free-flowing feeling as I start dancing. Today I plan to get home and get laid. As stupid as it may sound.

Consent of course.

I can see the others dancing, Fran whining on Danny, and him laughing like an idiot. The others move with the beat. Then in the far distance, there is a woman with long dark hair. Her back is to me, but she stands out. My legs automatically gravitate towards her, and as she turns around, I start dancing but not touching her.

"Well, well, well, what is your sexy self-doing here?"

She folds her arms and glares at me, "What are you doing here? Are you drunk?" I don't know why but my legs feel like jelly, and I start to sway. She notices and puts her hand on my shoulders. "Hold my waist," she whispers in my ear. I do that and hold her, pulling her into me. We dance to the slow song that starts to play. "You need to sober up, come with me," I nod, and she pulls me to a room. I'm guessing it's one of the VIP rooms. It's dark, but with a booth just like ours, it's way bigger and has its own drinks though. She sits me down on the chair and gets me some water. After a while of her watching me drink it, I can feel myself sober up.

"Thanks," I smile lightly, she does the same and I swear my heart started to beat fast. 

I look into her eyes, then her lips. They look so inviting, so I lean forward slightly in which she then closes the gap. The kiss is enticing, her lips are so soft and addictive. I suck lightly on her bottom lip, making her moan. Her hand lands on my neck, pulling me closer to her. Our tongues battle for dominance, but then a moan escapes once again as my lips attack her neck. Leaving bites and kisses on her, her hand starts rubbing against my thigh. I trace kisses up her jaw back to her lips and grip her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her hand inches forward to my throbbing member.

Then there's a bang, "Hey Clara, Wher- OH MY GOD?!" Lee shouts.

The two of us jump apart, staring at each other with shock. OH FUCK. I'VE KISSED MY BOSS. MY FUCKING BOSS. I immediately stand up and look at Lee to see three other people behind her with amused looking faces. They all look down, which is confusing. 

"Umm Tyler...your um," Lee stutters.

"You have a fucking boner dude," the guy behind Lee then bursts out laughing, "ITS BIG!" 

He keeps laughing but stops when Lee smacks his head. I look down to see my tight jeans, yes I have an imprint.

"Fuck," I mumbled and ran as fast as I could out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 30.9K 48
Isabella Brooks. A strong-headed, loud, intersex, fearless woman. Olivia Harper. A closed-off, intelligent, strict but tamed woman. What happens whe...
437K 18.2K 40
Willow Grey is 18 years old, sharp, attentive and intersex. Some see her as quiet and rude as her friends know the real Willow. She is determined and...
266K 10.3K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
62.9K 2.3K 63
Kiara . 23 years old indian girl heading LA for her new job to live her dream in America. hardworking, cute and an innocent girl . her dreams about A...