Lonely with you.

By Morusya51

"We could have at least talk about it." he was annoyed on her behaviour. "i am sorry, I could not ask you but... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part 18

Chapter 17

133 17 9
By Morusya51

The kisses on her nape made her moan and in-process tightening his grip on her. She turned and hugged him tightly trying to hear his heartbeats.

She had pressurised herself all these days and that for no reason and right now she needed some moments to calm her down.

"you want to talk something ..." he asked her through his actions seemed ready for something else.

"how do you understand everything ..." she looked up and it prompted him to lose contact on her skin, and she circled her arms around his neck.

"you were tensed... I don't know have any superpower though I wished I had." he smiled at her. "when did you know about it?"

He asked such a genuine thing and here she felt guilt overshadowing the beautiful smile on her face. She should have told him the moment she was confirmed.

"i ..." she opened the arms from around him. "it was confirmed two days back."

"okay.." he hugged her again but his small answer started her trouble. She kept hearing his beats for a while.

"are you going to apply for the leaves?" he asked after the short silence.

"what..." she jerked away from his frame and looked at his face in surprise and with a smile on her lips.

"I mean you need rest and you need good care and ..."

"Shishir...wait." she covered his lips . "do you know men are so cute when they show you their concern." she stared into his eyes lightly holding his waist.

"I am serious Anu... you are not taking care of yourself. You should have told me about it earlier na and you might have taken rest at home." his eyes were full of concern.

"I wanted to spend time with you, we hardly meet and besides I wanted our little one to enjoy his initial days with both of his parents." she was lame with excuses but still she tried to make light out of the situation.

He gave her an "I can't win with you" look and kept caressing her hairs.

___________*____________

He had finished his tub a long back but her small one was still filled with the butterscotch flavour ice cream they had ordered to celebrate the news.

Curled around his body she had fixed her gaze on his hand playing with a loop of her hair. Such nights were a rarity in their life so far and that was the sole reason she insisted to join him on this one trip.

"Shishir..." she called him ready to talk about other things.

"hmm..." his fingers tangled in her hairs.

"is it a little too early to start a family?, I mean we have not been together, we still have to know so many things about each other." she asked him the one thing that has crossed her mind every now and then.

This was also one reason people planned pregnancy when they were sure about each other when they knew the time was right to start understanding and taking care of another one in their life.

" don't you trust us?" he asked her back.

"No... it's not like that." she straightened beside him and sipped the remaining ice cream which had already melted. He waited for her answer.

"We might have been together for a year but we have not been with each other even for a week after the honeymoon trip." she took a breath. "there are so many things we have to talk, discuss and plan but here we are..." she looked back to the tub in her hands.

"Anu, do you remember the day we met for the first time..." he asked her and she didn't get his point.

"did you for a moment think we were going to get married in the next six months?" but I felt you were the one and like that I feel this is the right time," he told her his point.

"so you want to say let us just follow destiny, right?" she smiled at him.

"well, when two people who don't have time for themselves can meet, fall in love then even get married... it's definitely destiny playing its part." he joked and she slapped him lightly.

"Should I say something?" she scooted close to him.

"i see someone has a lot to talk about this night." he teased her stopping his lips just above her right lobe.

"I'll try to finish this prison girls case soon but I don't know if they are going to need me after that or not but if they do... you won't be mad on me na if I go to help them?" she asked him another thing that was nerving her.

"see, I am no one to make a decision for you, if you feel its good for you, you can handle that I won't say anything but if it starts to take a toll on you then I am afraid I'll have to intervene," he stated his stand.

"Shishir, I so want to help them... Saving a life is no less than a feeling of creating one." she was getting troubled now by thinking a few of their stories.

"don't worry, we'll try our best to secure our kids from the harshness of the world," he mumbled taking one of her palm in his.

The warmth from him spread to her and along with the words she felt calm switching from the psychiatrist who was present in the prison cell to Anusha, his wife in a few moments.

"by the way you are right..." he said with an added drama only people close to him could get.

"about what?" she straightened again. After so long they were not tired, busy or preoccupied with work or something so she was getting leaned Into him every now and then.

"its so early..." he waited for a moment for her to turn into his side with a puzzled look and he pulled her to him.

"We didn't even have a single big fight till date." he completed and waited for her to get on him.

Instead, she laughed hard at that. "Reality check, hubby..." she laughed again. "to have fight couples need to live together." she laughed again.

"really... but we have lived together enough to create a life." his words made her laugh again.

"don't get me started on that..." she kept laughing until he pinned her beneath him.

"started... let's get started na... we have a whole week to us ." he kissed one of her cheeks.

"hey, are you tired or can accompany me?" he asked suddenly and with the looks, he was very much energetic but she was confused what made him ask this question wasn't she accompany him already if the moans were any answer.

She pushed herself on the bed and kissed him on his lips to answer his question but it was not the answer or so she felt when he pulled away.

"how about a long drive?" let me take you to Marina drive and then there is a hotel we can check-in for the night if you get tired?" he asked and looking into his eyes she could feel the excitement bubbling up there.

She felt she was slowly getting this man open up to him and though she would have loved a night of passion followed by at least 9 hours long sleep she wanted to grab as much time she could get with him.

"We are not going to get clicked cause I would like jeans rather than a saree or something." she tried to pout. "and also a coffee if we are leaving this tempting bed."

"done...Mommy to be." he kissed her and collected her in his arms. "Shishir, your actions are not helping ...you do know that," she shouted when he walked her out of the bed.

______________*______________

She could not believe she wanted the bed all day due to the tiredness she felt every moment right after they had landed in the city but your hormones and body chemicals certainly played their role in making you feel energized or tired.

As soon as she talked with him about the pregnancy she was feeling so light and she loved his idea of seeing the sea, stars and tides in the night.

The place was not secluded; they were able to spot a few local vendors and Shishir insisted a few times and made her eat some local delicacies. She was seeing a new side of him but when did she not. they were able to discover each other whenever they were together.

He used to miss her just like she used to miss him and she knew that at this moment.

She wished for a little moment that they have more time for them, just a small wish which she threw away as soon as she realised the meaning of that wish.

They were following destiny and destiny always had better plans.

there was not a moment they went silent, they even visited a church where she lighted candles and prayed for their child's safety.

And now when she thought the adventures were ended he stopped the rented in front of a cosy place and walked her to the terrace of the building where beautiful yellow lights had given away the night.

"a night of adventures." as she would quote later.

____________*____________

She searched for her sweatshirt in the dim room as she wanted to use the washroom urgently but when she could not spot it she took whatever came in her hands from the suitcase kept beside their bed.

He was fast asleep so she took her time and freshen up and even washed her hairs which had all sorts of fringes after last night.

The clock was already closing on 11:58 AM so she ordered them a meal and went to his side to wake him up.

"you smell so good, come to me." he powered her and took her in his arms.

"Shishir... wake up." she cooed in his strong arms. "I am hungry," she smiled in her own words but she could not complain she was starving.

"So am I..." his sleepy voice vibrated over her head but he made no attempt to leave her or the bed.

"Shishir..."

"just be here for a while na." he mumbled pulling her more to him.

She waited for a while but then relaxed against him, she didn't have anything to do so she could just lie down until the room service came.

Since sleep was nowhere in her eyes she stretched to pull her phone against his wish and then settled in his arms to open the wifi connection.

"Hi, Anusha!

"where is Shishir?

"he isn't taking my calls.

"When are you guys back in the city?

"i was planning to meet you over the weekend.

The messages from Nitya kept blinking one by one as the application got life and she could not help but feel annoyed on her.

But she was close to Shishir and she might want them to meet with the guy she was interested in, with those thoughts she tried to calm herself but a strange feeling kept drowning her.

She kept away her phone and turned to him, putting an arm around his torso she hugged him and inhaled his manly smell.

She wasn't insecure but nowadays she felt restless in no time... the paranoia after hearing horror filled tales of the girls or the pregnancy hormones were taking a toll on her emotional side.

She believed the former thought and brushed away the negativity.

She had just started to drift into another dream when the bell to her palace ringed in the dream and someone shouted "room service."

________________*________________

Hey everyone! I apologize again for being super late but here I am with the next chapter.

I hope you all are doing good and have not lost hopes in this story but what to say - I enjoy writing the stories but life has been busy and I don't get time to write one.

Every night I am imagining the next chapters, future moments, the ultimate dread that's hovering on them (which is by the way the theme of the tale) but I just don't have time to type it all.

Anyway, thank you so much for being so kind to me, I'll try to come soon but no promises.

Stay safe and stay healthy, Guys.

with love

Morusya♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 4.2K 62
"Just leave me alone Vibha"Anand screamed , jerking her hands off his shoulder. "I know that I'm less important to you. I had enough of this shit"he...
23.7K 1.3K 27
Seeing Anirudh was marrying Manorama, Bondita fainted. She had a long dream. She dreamed of the future events that were about to happen. What would a...
699K 37.1K 48
TANGLED SERIES (BOOK 1) Aditya what are you saying ?" I ask with glossy eyes. Not believing my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say...