Elite 4

By TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... More

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives

155 9 29
By TeamViper

A/N: Remix's bot up top.

Omniscient

The girls charge forward at Remix and she dodges them. "We have to be coordinated guys. One at a time. Pez, go.", Jesy says. Perrie nods and dives down from her place in the sky to punch the head of Remix's bot. "I'll give you that one plant brain.", Remix mutters. "Leigh.", Jesy says catching Perrie's bot as she gets thrown back. Leigh charges forward and lands a few punches before spraying her with water. "Go ahead Jade.", Jesy says. Jade wastes no time and punches Remix only to get punched back. All the girls retaliate and soon it's a full brawl. "It's time to use some weapons.", Jade mutters grabbing her spear off the wall.

A spear appears in Tank's hands and she starts to swing it at Remix. The villain dodges it with grace making Jade growl in annoyance. "You've got bot features.", Tank says. A list of things show up on her visor and she smirks. "Leigh, tail slap.", Jade says. The blue robot turns around and slaps Remix with its tail just to turn her around to get slapped with Jade's. They continue to go back an fourth until Remix uses her tail and slaps Leigh away. "You ok?", Jade asks. "I'm good.", Leigh answers. Jesy breathes fire at Remix who deflects it and punches her. "Wait a minute, what destructive force destroys technology? Hug me around her Jesy.", Leigh says. Jesy steps behind Remix as Leigh steps in front and make their bots touch but nothing happens.

"What is this? Some type of hug?", Remix says pushing them off. "We have to get her out of that bot. It's time to get serious guys.", Jesy says. Her scythe appears in Mushu's hands and she charges forward into battle. Leigh grabs her katanas and Dover readies his stance. Perrie's hammer materializes in Sting's hands and she grips it tighter. Jade scans the weapon wall before picking up an axe that appears in Tank's hands. "You've got some toys? So do I!", Remix says grabbing a sword. "These toys are dangerous so you better hope that yours is.", Perrie says.

"Oh the only good type of toys are the dangerous ones.", Remix chuckles. "Hey can this thing get my playlist?", Leigh asks Victor. "Yes it can connect to your phone.", the A.I answers. "Ok can you put my workout music playlist on shuffle?", she asks. Sweater Weather starts to play and Leigh chuckles before breaking into full on laughter. "What's so funny Leigh? And is that Sweater Weather in the background?", Jade asks jabbing Remix's bot with the end of her spear. "That's what I'm laughing about, it's ironic that it's the first thing to play.", Leigh answers slashing at Remix's bot.

"Wait this can become a big speaker?", Perrie asks. "Yeah.", Leigh answers. "Hey Victor, play my Marvel playlist.", Perrie says. Back in Black starts to play and she bops her head along to it. "I'm never leaving this thing.", she cheers. "I do come with a built in living quarters.", Sting comments as they fly up. "Let me show you what a real weapon can do.", Remix says bringing her sword up. "Get behind me guys.", Jesy says. She takes the vest off of Mushu and holds it up behind her back as the others stand behind her. "It's a shield.", she says putting it back on. "You four are a lot better than I expected, it's a shame I'll have to destroy you.", Remix says sending a kick to Jesy which knocks all the girls down. "Come on we have to pay to get all this fixed when we're done. Can you at least try to keep stuff in tact?", Perrie complains.

"Hey Leigh, do you see this sea brothers thing on your visor?", Jade asks. Leigh, who was jamming out to Umbrella, confirms and Jade smirks. "Let's see what they do.", Jade says. "Alright, let's activate sea brothers.", Leigh says. Both girls activate the program and the animal shaped heads of their bots become separate drones making them grin. "Shark attack.", Leigh says. The drone flies forward and takes multiple bites at Remix's bot before Jade takes in. "Killer whale mode.", Jade says. The drone launches at Remix and it charges into her abdomen area before returning back to the bot. "We've gotta get that sword out of her hand.", Perrie says.

"Hey Pez, you ready for a little sky brothers work?", Jesy asks. "You know it.", Perrie answers. Perrie rides on Jesy's shoulders and they charge forward. She grabs the end of Remix's sword and tugs it from her grips and breaks it. "Now that's not fair is it?", Remix questions sarcastically. Perrie detaches from Jesy and hovers behind her. "She's not getting out.", Jade says. "We have to lure her out.", Jesy says. "I got this.", Leigh says. She steps out of her control panel making Dover slump in place as she jumps out of the control window. "Where is the blue one going?", Remix asks. "She's going to-to get back up.", Jade lies. "Not if I have anything to say about it.", Remix says leaving her bot.

Jesy steps forward and punches it to the ground as Jade and Perrie jump up and down on it to make sure it's unusable. "Tricked ya.", Leigh teases peeking out from behind a tree. The others leave their bots and surround her. "And how will you four defeat me?", Remix questions. "With the power of the gods.", Jesy answers. Red, green, blue, and white smoke surround the area and clear away to reveal the girls in their suits. "Now, I think it's time we wrap this up.", Perrie says taking her bow and arrows out. Jesy spins the chains connected to the daggers as Jade and Leigh get their swords ready. "You think you scare me?", Remix questions.

"We don't have to scare people, heroes don't do they.", Leigh says. The shadow dog charges forward and knocks her back as the girls split up. "So you're playing hide-and-seek now? I'll still kill you all.", Remix says. Perrie locks on to her through the scope of her bow and nods to Jade who's a few buildings over. Jade nods to Leigh and the two of them run up behind her before slashing at her. Remix hisses at the cuts on her back at hits the girls away making them fly back before catching themselves and retreating back to the shadows. "Jes, me and you.", Perrie says backing up. They both run towards the edge and Jesy throws her blades so that they pin Remix to the ground and Perrie fires three stun arrows into her chest.

She screeches in pain and rips them out before taking the chains and using them to toss Jesy in Perrie, effectively knocking them both to the ground. The break from the tangled pile of limbs they landed in and groan. Jade throws a smoke bomb which allows the two to get away and leaving Remix blinded. "Fight me for real. Or are you too weak to do that?", Remix says. Jade and Leigh run past in different direction slashing hers sides. Jesy slashes her and Perrie shoots arrows making Remix turn in all directions before projecting her power out and knocking the girls back hundreds of feet.

Leigh shakes the dry wall off her and hits her head to stop seeing double. Perrie groans against the trunk of the tree she smashed face first into and falls onto the ground. Jesy slaps into a building and the sound it makes would make the others let out a childish laugh of the weren't in so much pain. Jade is the unlucky one as she gets slammed into the ground and slides back before hitting a car and flipping over it. "That's gonna bruise.", she mutters standing up. She jumps back into the fight and looks over to Leigh. "You wanna see a trick?", she asks.

Jade tosses her sword to Leigh who starts to juggle them along with hers before jumping up in the air and kicking all three swords into Remix. "I call that the Remix kabob.", she grins. Remix pulls the swords out of her body and throws them to the ground before healing herself. "We could use some back up.", Jesy says. "And back up is here.", Claude says walking up to them. The girls walk behind him in suits to match their powers and he grins. "Wait, what happened to your suits?", he asks. "God mode.", Perrie answers. "Well then, it's time to fight.", Billie says. "You called in back up? I guess I can too.", Remix says. Clusters of glitching beings rise from the ground and everyone looks around. "You four focus on her, we got this.", Billie says.

The main four nod as the others break off to deal with the monsters. "You have friends? How pathetic.", Remix scoffs. Leigh growls and sends the shadow dog at her. "You can't hit it, it's made of shadows.", she says watching Remix try to slash at it. The dog claws at her before retreating back. "I need some more fire power.", Jesy says. Her scythe appears in her hands and she smirks. She turns them into two halves and attaches them to the end of her chains. "Yeah this is better.", she nods. Leigh sticks her swords together and they extend to make a sharp staff. The four charge at Remix and she fights them off easily before launching each of them back with a kick to the stomach.

"You aren't worthy of defeating me, come back you know what you're doing.", the villainess scoffs walking off. The glitching people fade away and the girls throw their weapons to the ground in frustration. "What are we going wrong? We've got better weapons, new bots, cool suits, it doesn't make sense.", Jade sighs. "Remix is like a computer. She's a self backup system. That's why she's able to heal herself. And how do you stop a backup system?", Claude asks looking at Billie. "You destroy it.", Billie answers. The two of them walk away discussing a weapon that would be powerful enough to destroy the villain. Leigh uses her powers to wash the blood off her swords and slides them back into the holders on her back.

"I know what you're think about.", Kamille says walking up to her girlfriend. "It seems like the only way.", Leigh says. "So you're ready to sacrifice yourself for a plan that might not even work all the way?", Kamille says. "Jesy and I have tested it and we've made it stronger. You know we took down that government robot suit and we were still walking. The first time we used it Remix had to use her little minions to keep us away because she knows we can destroy her.", Leigh reasons. "Does Jesy agree with this?", Kamille asks. "She was the one who brought it up.", Leigh answers. "You don't give two lives to take one.", Kamille says. "We have a plan.", Leigh pushes.

Kamille gives her girlfriend and annoyed sigh and lets her explain. "If Jesy could make a forcefield at the right time, the blast doesn't effect anyone but Remix.", Leigh says. "But what if she doesn't do it at the right time? What if she just a second late and you two get hurt? What will you do then?", Kamille asks. "I didn't exactly think that part through.", Leigh answers. Kamille groans and walks away from her making Leigh mutter curses under her breath.

The girls spend the next week training trying to get better.

Day 1

Jade and Leigh practice with their swords on the practice dummies going back and fourth with switching swords and different combat routines. They both were taking out anger from not being able to get this battle over with. "Kamille is upset with me because I was telling her about the plan.", Leigh says. "But it's a good plan. You guys have been practicing.", Jade says as they spar. "But she's right about the probability rating of things. If Jesy puts up the forcefield one second too late you both could get seriously hurt.", Perrie says from her target area. "I think I may have found an alternative.", Jesy says from the gymnastics course set up further away in the gym.

For fights they have to be flexible so Zedd demanded that they did something to help them keep up their agility so they set up gymnastics courses. "What do you have in mind?", Leigh asks using the dull swords to block Jade's. "Instead of putting a forcefield around her, I put one around the both of us.", Jesy answers flipping around. "How does that work?", Perrie asks shooting the training dummies. "I can wrap the two of us in skin tight forcefields just so our fingers can touch when we surround her.", Jesy answers shooting her blades out into the dummies and pulling herself to tackling them.

Leigh and Jade push each other harder striking with the wooden swords. "Yield.", Jade says. "You should know by now that I hate when people tell me what to do.", Leigh says jabbing her in the stomach. "Leigh, get over here.", Kamille says. Leigh pauses and flips Jade off of her and into the wall before walking over to her girlfriend. Jade crashes into the matts on the wall and groan. "People really gotta stop throwing me into stuff man.", Jade mutters getting up. "You'll be fine, it's time for you to shower though, you're stinky.", Ariana says leading her to her room. Perrie shoots the rubber arrows quickly as Jesy watches her.

"So, what does Demi have to say about the plan?", she asks. "I mean, she likes the new one better than the old one but still says that it's risky.", Jesy answers. Perrie nods and switch to real arrows so that they pierce the targets. "I honestly think Tori is just happy to be included. She's been really quiet though.", Perrie says. "Maybe she's planning. Or thinking about how hot you looked fighting, or some girly thing neither of us would understand.", Jesy shrugs.

Day 2

The girls got to relax just a little for the second day. They wanted to enjoy the city just in case they accidentally destroyed it. Jade wakes up and crosses another day off her calendar and sighs. "You ok?", Ari questions from behind her. The girl hasn't failed to notice her girlfriend's stress but knew that just was a lot more put together than some people in better situations. "Yeah, I'm just nervous about this fight.", Jade answers with a small smile. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?", she questions. "Once or twice.", Ari jokes. "I need to tell you way more often then.", Jade says pecking her lips.

"Come on, you and me. We're going everywhere we want to go.", Jade says pulling her up. "Jade.", Ari says. "No, come on we're traveling today.", Jade says. "Fine, I've always wanted to go to Brazil.", Ari sighs. "Then to Brazil my lady.", Jade says flashing away. Perrie wakes up to her favorite sight. Tori getting ready in the mirror making her smile. "An early rising I see?", Perrie questions smirking. "Something like that.", Tori answers. Perrie has a quick shower and throws on a sports bra and some sweats before pulling Tori down onto her not minding the fact that Tori was also only in a bra and pants. "Hey.", she grins. "Hi.", Tori giggles pecking her lips. "I love you so much.", Perrie says wrapping her arms around Tori.

"I love you more.", Tori says. "That isn't possible.", Perrie says sitting up. They share a small laugh and enjoy each others body heat. Leigh dries her hair as Kamille watches her from her bed and grins. "Why is Sweater Weather on all of your playlists?", she questions. "I really like the song. It's catchy.", Leigh shrugs. "Touch my neck and I touch yours? Sounds pretty sexual to me.", Kamille says. "Wait, have you never listened to it before?", Leigh ask. Kamille shakes her head making Leigh gasp before connecting her speaker to her phone and playing the song. The drums start and Leigh pulls Kamille up by her hands. "Come on, you can't enjoy it unless you're dancing to it.", Leigh says.

Leigh sings the lyrics to her making Kamille smile and dance along with her. "See it isn't sexual.", Leigh says. "Yeah but the high waisted shorts one definitely was.", Kamille chuckles. "Wait a minute, you like this song because it's about being too cold and you're always cold.", Kamille gasps. "Guilty.", Leigh shrugs. Snow starts to fall in the room and Leigh looks around. "Isn't it just aesthetically pleasing?", she questions. "You are so silly.", Kamille says bringing her into a kiss. Jesy grabs two skewers and different ingredients. "You only want bell peppers?", she asks. Demi nods her head and Jesy puts the peppers on the stick before frying them with her powers.

"And for me, an all meat one.", she says taking the cut up pieces of meat and putting them on the stick. She used her powers to cook all the meat and bites a piece off. "God I love having fire hands.", she says sitting down on her bed. "You're a human heating pack so that's just a bonus.", Demi shrugs. "So, you wanna do anything else today? We might accidentally blow up the city so we might as well enjoy it before Friday.", Jesy questions. "I think I just wanna hang out with you before you have to go work out again.", Demi answers laying her head on Jesy's chest. "Are you sure? This is probably the only off day Zedd is giving us for a while.", Jesy asks. "I promise. I just wanna be with you.", Demi assures.

"Is-is that a sexual comment?", Jesy asks. Even though she was no longer a virgin, Jesy was still pretty clueless about anything else related to sex. "Wh-no. I usually wait for you to start sexual stuff. You're still really, new to stuff.", Demi chuckles.

Day 3

On the third day, Wednesday, the girls are back to the gym. Jade and Leigh share the gymnastics since they kept getting petty splinters from the wooden practice swords leaving Jesy and Perrie the sparring area. Jesy slashes at Perrie and the blonde uses her bow to block it. She swings it at Jesy making her back up which gives her time to grab and arrow and fire it at her. "Ow, you're going to bruise my nipple.", Jesy mutters rubbing it through her training suit. "You'll be fine.", Perrie shrugs pelting her with more arrows. Jesy sighs and spins the chains faster to slice the incoming arrows and wraps Perrie up before tying her to the ceiling. "Asshole.", the blonde mutters.

She uses her powers to make vines to break the chains and sends a plant bomb arrow which Jesy slices and uses a fire charger to defend herself. Jade flips off Leigh who was using the bars and the older sticks her tongue out. "Come on, I bet I can get through the course faster than you.", Leigh teases. "We already know that's true. How about we use the simulation room and see who can take down more monsters?", Jade suggests. Leigh nods and the two walk off leaving Jesy and Perrie who haven't let up on each other. Perrie's bow gets caught in Jesy's chains and the older girl pulls trying to get it out of her hands and Perrie stomps her foot making cones wrap themselves around Jesy's wrists and pulls her wrists onto her sides.

"Let me go.", she commands. "Fine.", Perrie laughs dropping the vines. "You're gonna stop that.", Jesy says. "I don't think I am Jessica.", Perrie smirks shooting more vines at her. They don't typically use their powers in combat training since their powers won't always be useful during a battle especially when they're not trying to pay fees for destruction but they feel like they can let loose when they're about to fight for their lives and everyone else's. "Ok Leigh, you got 248 and I got, 247.5? How the hell does that work?", Jade questions staring at the screen. "It's says that you cut one in half and the glitching beings only die when their heads get cut off.", Leigh answers looking at the screen."That's bullshit.", Jade mutters storming away.

Day 4

Thursday, the day before the fight the girls decided to spend the day as wolves. Leigh and Perrie drag a dead deer into the den for dinner and look over at Jesy. "We've got dinner, the fire wood, and our beds are all ready. Let's go play or something.", Jesy says walking off. Jade stretches making her joints pop and the others look back at her. She huffs and trots off deeper into the woods. The others follow behind her and end up coming up on the beach. "Last time we were here we got tranquilized.", Leigh says walking into the water.

"Are those wolves?", a boy questions. "They don't seem to be dangerous. They're keeping to themselves.", the girl next to him says. Leigh sits down in the water and lets the waves wash against her paws. Jesy is doing the opposite by staying on the sand and staying warm in the sun. Jade and Perrie chase each other around with Perrie nipping at Jade's tail whenever she caught up. "They're just enjoying themselves. That's cute.", the girl smiles. Jesy enjoys the warm sand before Leigh ruins it by shaking out her fur. "What the hell?! Leigh!", Jesy complains shaking her fur. Leigh gives an unamused huff and walks to a different section of the beach.

"Wet asshole.", Jesy mutters walking more into the sun. Jade tackles Perrie into the water and the two roll around splashing and biting at each other. "What are those two doing?", the boy asks. "They're playing. That's what dogs do.", the girl answers. "Come in the water with us Jes.", Leigh says using her nose to nudge Jesy. "No.", Jesy says. Leigh grabs one of her back legs between her teeth and drags her into the water. Jesy yelps and tries to squirm out of the grip but it's too late because her head is underwater. She breaks the surface and sputters as she coughs up water in her wolf form. "You'll be fine.", Leigh says walking away. A growl tears through her lips and she charges at Leigh before tackling her into the sand.

The younger only gives her a wolfish grin before pushing her off. Jesy shakes out her fur the best she can before using her powers to dry off. She walks onto the shore and looks around before starting to dig down into the sand. Sand and whatever other animals are underneath the surface flies through the air. A few minutes later she has a comfortable sand hidey hole in the sand before climbing inside. The warmth from herself stays tucked in the little pocket making her sigh. The other three play around in the water not noticing the lack of Jesy.

Perrie looks around and sees the red eyes staring back before they close. She walks over and inspects the little sand hole Jesy made before plopping down next to her. "You ok?", she questions. "I'm nice and toasty.", Jesy answers. Perrie huffs and lays down watching Jade and Leigh. "Let's head back.", Jade says walking past them. Jesy pulls herself out of the sand bed and shakes out all the sand. She washes it off in the creek and dries herself before dragging the fire wood to the pit and using her powers to light it. A soft orange glow comes from the deep hole in the floor and the girls all sit around it enjoying their helpings of dinner. Leigh puts out the fire when the moon light shines into the cave and climbs into her large doggy bed thing.

Day of the Fight

Jade is the first to wake up and the dread in her stomach is the first thing she registers. Leigh sits up a few seconds later and the same sinking feeling appears in her stomach making her flop back down and cover her face with her arm. "You ready for this?", Jade asks. "I might die but yeah.", Leigh nods. "I would ask to get breakfast but my stomach is churning so fast that the milk from my cereal will turn into butter.", Perrie says standing up. Jesy stays silent as she pulls on a pair of pants because her stomach is in knots and they keep making themselves tighter.

"So we're all nervous as hell?", Perrie questions. "We used to feel like this the morning of a test, now we're saving the world.", Leigh chuckles humorlessly. Jade grabs a bottle of water and sits down at the table. "I would stress eat but I'd probably throw it back up.", Perrie says. "Let's uh, get back to the base. Zedd is probably expecting us.", Jesy says walking out door. The others follow behind her and walk into their house base area. "Are you all ready?", Zedd questions ignoring their dread. "Can you not do this today?", Jade says massaging her temples. "You cannot let your feelings get in the way of your job.", Zedd says. "You don't think we know that! I'm sure you felt the same fucking way when you were about to fight in the battle of your life!", Perrie shouts.

"You four don't understand, this fight is only the beginning.", Zedd says. "It's still a very important fight.", Jesy says. "If you're nervous for this then I don't think you deserve those powers.", Zedd says. "You know what? Why should we listen to you? Give me a good reason as to why you think you're fit to lead our team.", Leigh says. "I've been alive for thousands of years. You all know nothing but what I tell you.", he answers. "Well you obviously don't know shit if you died. And don't get me started on how toxic you are. You don't even let us see our girlfriends half the time and when you do you're always calling us for training or making us go on missions. And let's not forget that you overwork us and underestimate us constantly. You were being all nice when you tried to give Jesy the mantle but when she declined you got all butt hurt and became a controlling little bitch. I don't see you risking your life on the daily basis. I don't see you about to go through with a plan that could kill you but what do I know? I'm just some kid.", Leigh says taking her swords off the wall.

Perrie shakes her head and slings her bow over her shoulder and grabs her bag of arrows before walking out. "I was actually starting to like you.", Jesy says wrapping her chains around her hands to shorten them. Jade says nothing and seethes her sword before walking out. They transform into their gear and walk off to find the bots. "Are you alright master Pinnock?", Victor asks Leigh as she starts walking back into the city. "Zedd is just being stupid again Vic, no need to worry.", she answers. "Your anger levels are through the roof Master Edwards, is everything alright?", Victor questions.

"Yeah, Zedd was just being a pain in the ass. I'm used to it by now.", she answers running a hand down her face. "Master Nelson, from the others answers I'd assume your anger has something to do with Zedd?", Victor asks. "You assume correctly. He's being annoying again, but I can't be in my feeling for this battle.", Jesy answers with a heavy sigh. "Master Thirlwall, I won't ask seeing as the others have told me but I hope he doesn't put a damper on your attitude for long.", Victor says to Jade. "Thank you Vic. Do you think you can do anything about this headache?", she asks.

Smoke starts to fill the control area and her headache diminishes. "It's a herbal blend best inhaled. I hope that helps.", Victor says. "It does very much.", Jade says as she stops in the park. "Let's split up and find her.", Jesy says getting out of Mushu. They walk around looking for her in different directions as Remix watches from the top of a building. "I see you.", Perrie murmurs to herself as she finds Remix in her bows scope. She grabs a stun arrow and fires it, hitting Remix in the head. The villainess falls off the building as the shocks tear through her body before ripping the arrow off.

"Nice shot.", she says. "I try.", Perrie shrugs. They don't let time drawl on any more and transform into their other suits before attacking. Remix seems to know of Leigh and Jesy's plan so she makes sure they can't get too close to her. "We have to pin her somehow.", Jade grunts using her sword as a shield. "I never pictured you as a kinky one.", Remix smirks hitting her back. "You'd have to ask my girlfriend about that.", Jade says with a chuckle before jabbing at Remix. The fight goes on for longer than anyone would've like it to, people watching at as much of a safe distance, some recording, others cheering on their heroes, and some just watching in shock.

"You've let a crowd gather. They get to see their mighty heroes fall.", Remix says. "I put up a protective barrier a long time ago. And you're the only one that's going to fall.", Jesy says. "Oh so you've gotten cocky. Where are your friends? They should see this.", the villainess says. "We're right here. You should know we'd never let them fight along like this.", Claude says walking up. Remix grabs Jesy's chains and throws her back into Leigh making them both groan. The red head pushes Leigh off of her making her groan as her sore and bruised back meets the asphalt of the road. "You ready to end this?", Leigh asks. "Been ready.", Jesy responds flipping up.

They drop their weapons as they make their way. The clang of medal distracts Remix long enough for Perrie to wrap her up in a vine. Leigh and Jesy continue to discard their electronics as they walk together. Their ear pieces, Jesy's gloves since they had electromagnets so her chains would always come back, Leigh belt that kept her hydrated so she wouldn't burn out. They weren't even touching yet but the purple sparks from their bodies let Remix know what was about to happen. "You don't want to do this.", she says.

"You're right, we don't. But we know that you'll only do worse if we leave you to rot in a cell.", Leigh say. Perrie makes the vine stand her up and her and Jade back away knowing what was about to happen. "Once you two connect you can't break it until she's gone.", Claude says. They both give a short nod and Jesy's forcefields wrap around them both before they step forward. Leigh steps behind her and Jesy stops in front. "This ends now.", Jesy says raising her arms. Leigh grabs on to her upper forearms and Jesy grabs onto her lower forearms and Perrie retracts the vine. Their bodies press into Remix and the power surges.

All of the power in them starts pouring out, trying to get rid of the electronic forced being presented. The green of Remix's suit which are coding lines turn purple as they travel to her face. She starts shaking in their arms, groaning at the force traveling through her. Leigh opens her eyes and they lock with Kamille. The girl in grey mouths I love you and Leigh goes to say it back but gets blasted back by the explosion, and end of Remix. Jesy lands in a bush, unconscious as her broken visor is her only indicator right at the edge. Leigh isn't as lucky and lands in a tree, her blue and black sleeve hanging from one of the branches as she remains unconscious. Kamille runs of the find her girlfriend accompanied by Jade as Demi does the same with Perrie.

Jade and Kamille walk through the woods searching high and low for Leigh when Kamille spots Leigh's sleeve. "Up there.", she points. They see Leigh's frosted over arm and nod at each other. Jade makes a wind funnel and lifts Leigh down to the ground. "God, don't you ever do anything that stupid again.", Kamille says hugging Leigh's head close to her chest. "Come on, let's get her into the bed bay.", Jade says making another wind funnel to carry Leigh back. Perrie and Demi search high and low when they hear a cracking sound. Perrie looks down to see what she stepped on and gasps at the cracked red visor. She closes her eyes and focuses her senses in finding something warm.

She finds the bush and makes it part to reveal Jesy's unconscious form. "Over here.", she says to Demi. She runs over and Perrie makes a vine to carry her. "Let's go her to the base.", Perrie says. Demi nods and takes the lead as they walk out of the woods. They see Jade and Kamille with an unconscious Leigh at their feet. "What's going on?", Perrie asks. "Jade's gonna take us all back.", Claude answers. The blonde nods and makes the vine lay Jesy down before Jade flashes them all away. Leigh and Jesy get hooked up to monitors as Perrie looks over them. "The typical stuff, fractured bones, bruised ribs, pelvic fractures and, damage to the auditory cortex, I'm assuming from blunt force head trauma.", she says.

"What's that supposed to mean?", Kamille asks. "It means that there's a ninety-seven percent chance of them becoming partially deaf or having hearing difficulties due to the blast from the explosion and hitting the ground or the tree in Leigh's case.", Perrie says hooking up the IV bags."What's in the IV's?", Claude asks. "Leigh has a mix of water and something to numb the pain and Jesy has the same numbing medicine and something to keep her body warm so she doesn't flatline.", Perrie answers. "Do you have an idea of when they'll wake up?", Billie questions. "Sometime from now and between a week.", Perrie shrugs sitting down.

Jade nods at her words and walks back into her room. Ari nods her head at everyone's looks and follows behind her. She walks into the black and white room and closes the door. "You ok?", she asks. "Physically? Yeah, but emotionally I'm a mess.", Jade chuckles wiping her tears. "That's ok too. Sometimes we all need a good cry.", Ari says letting Jade into her. That's when the waterworks start and Jade cries into her girlfriends shirt. Ari says nothing and let's her get it out of her system knowing that Jade's done it for her countless times. After about fifteen minutes, Jade pulls back. "You wanna talk? We don't have to.", Ari questions.

"It's just-those are my best friends. My sisters a-and now seeing them like that just kills me. We could've found a safer way or we could've built a weapon but now they're laying in those beds.", Jade says. "You can't blame anyone for that. I haven't know them long but I do know that they're stubborn at hell and when they have their mind on something, especially something like this that saves the world, then their minds can't be changed.", Ari says rubbing Jade's shoulders. "Yeah, you're right.", Jade nods. "Aren't I always?", Ari jokes pecking her cheek. That gets Jade to let out another chuckle and they walk back out the room.

"No dropping vitals, stable brain waves, they should be waking up soon.", Perrie says looking up from the tablet in her hands. Claude walks in with two boxes and hands them to Perrie. "They're hearing aids. I took an ordinary pair and enhanced them so they could tune into their wolf hearing still.", he explains. Perrie nods and places them on the tables beside the beds and sits down in a chair between the two. Everyone migrates back into the lounge area as if they were in a hospital waiting room, glancing at the tv every few seconds to see the coverage from the fight. "I was gonna ask for a dollar for the vending machine but remembered we weren't in a hospital.", Claude attempts to joke.

Back in the other room Jesy starts to come to. The first thing she notices is the quiet beeping next to her. She looks to the other side and sees Leigh looking around. "Well we aren't dead so that's good.", Jesy thinks. She goes to sit up and pain shoots through her body. "Take it easy hot head. You survived an explosion an hour ago, you can rest a little.", Perrie says putting a hand on her chest. It comes out so low that Jesy thinks she's whispering. "Why are you whispering?", she asks hoarsely. Perrie hands her the box with the hearing aids and a glass of water.Jesy downs the water in one gulp and places the hearing aids in. "Better?", Perrie asks at normal volume.

Jesy nods her head and the blonde moves over to Leigh. "Can you hear me Leigh?", she asks. It sounds muffled on Leigh's end but she can understand the questions so she nods. "Everything sounds a bit muffled though.", she says. Perrie nods in understanding and hands her the other box. Once Leigh puts them in, everything sounds clear again and she gives Perrie a thumbs up. "You two are on strict bed rest until further notice.", Perrie says. "No objections here.", Jesy says laying back down. Leigh hums and closes her eyes to get rest. "They're awake and doing well. I was right about their hearing being damaged but the hearing aids work fine.", Perrie says walking into the lounge.

"Can we see them?", Demi asks. Perrie nods her head and the two stand up before walking out. "They're resting though so no getting frisky.", Perrie says. "Shush.", Kamille says walking over to Leigh. "Hey baby.", Leigh murmurs. "I'm gonna repeat what I said when we first found you, don't you ever do something that stupid ever again.", Kamille says pecking her lips. "Trust me, I've lost my hearing. I'm not doing anything like that for as long as I don't have to.", Leigh chuckles. "Ditto.", Jesy nods. "I'm really tired though.", Jesy mumbles fighting off sleep. "That would be the pain meds. You can go to sleep.", Perrie says from the medicine cabinet. Jesy doesn't make it halfway through the sentence before she's fast asleep. Leigh follows close behind her and the three others leave the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.1K 59
A bunch of girlxgirl imagines with Jesy! All written by me 💜 Please message me if you have any requests! 💫 I accept almost any kind of request ex...
49.6K 1.7K 28
• You have to read B1 and B2 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www...
15.7K 751 42
Completed Jade and Perrie are a happy couple... more or less, and members of one of the most famous band in the world. When something unthinkable div...
10.9K 280 48
Perrie and Leigh Anne through little mix from 2015 onwards Perrie G!P