Khawahish

By sonachopra

" sir please don't touch me " shout zoya with anger in her eyes 😡 " oh come on baby in some days you'll be m... More

Khawahish
You work for me ..
Falling for you ...
Move on ..
You are mine ..
just a random question 😶
Accusation...
Quiting Job ..
Thinking about past
Marriage??
Small teaser ...
You can't do this ...
I won't let you go .....
letting go of past ....
Bye Bye Wassim.....
Notice!!
Stuck with him...
Abduction...
Marriage Proposal!!
I will never love you ...
Marriage in one week !!
I love him ...
Bohey bariyan(engagement)
Court Marriage !!
He is not that kid anymore ..
He was bad !!
Haldi+Mehandi 💕
Shaadi 💖💖
Qubool hai..
Tum jaisi aurat...
Tu dua hai ...
First night !!
Is he for real ?
Awkward...
Get out ...
Family time ..
Marriage gift ..
A nice person !!
Kadaar..
Mere humsafar...
Bhai saheb !!
Reception party ??
Dekha hazaaron Daffa...
Cheating ??
Trouble in Paradise!
And here start the trouble ..
R##ist..
Your predictions..
His sins..
His mad side..
Hello 👋
wish i can heal you..
His second failed attempt..
You have to leave..
Just like that ..
It's all come to end
Walk with me..

His truth..

1.2K 72 84
By sonachopra

Warning:- This part has some disturbing scenes if you can't held it than skip this one ✌🏻

As the new morning start Zoya's anxiety taking toll on her . What happened yesterday still running in her head where she kept thinking about in which situation Aditya do those sins , she get it in prachi's case  he started an affair with her in which obviously she must've gave her consent but in ammi ji's case he forced himself on her just to seek revenge from his father why to destroyed an innocent lady's life for revenge from his father!
She look at Aditya sleeping on sofa but she notice some dry tear marks on his face and again she feel bad for him . Even after what she heard and the way he not giving any answers it's creating more doubts in her mind  but again his red eyes filled with tears flash in her mind saying otherwise .

In this one year he never touch her not on their wedding night the same wedding he rushed to done in a week  but what about those rumours she heard in office everyone in office called him an arrogant playboy and she saw him with that Yamini too in office .but...but looking at that yamini doesn't seemed abused by him rather she indirectly taunting her that night . Maybe she can tell her about him !  Zoya inhale a long breath but even this is not calming her mind so she quietly pick Adi's phone and search for yamini's number which she found , she decided to call her and ask her about Aditya.

Zoya leave their room to talk with yamini and Adi open his eyes which are still filled with hot tears but he can't tell her anything at least not now .

Outside room:-
After 2-3 rings yamini pick up her phone and Zoya start asking about Aditya to which she told her directly.
Yamini say over phone  'dekho humare circle mein yeh normal hi hai log kaam niklvane ke liye paise aur bistar dono garam karte hain Aditya bhi apna kaam nikalne ke liye hume pleasures deta tha like a clean male escort(see it's not really big of a deal in our circle it's normal people can do anything to get their work done can provide money and pleasure . Aditya used to provide pleasures to women in power  he was like a clean male escort)' . 

Zoya's heart break more hearing her . Aditya used to do those kind of stuff to get his business done how ..how cheap .  But she need more answers so she ask her further  ' kya aap Aditya ke past ke bare mein kuch janti hain like unka childhood kaise tha?(Do you know anything about his past like how was his childhood?)'

'Nahi main Aditya ko sirf business ke through hi janti hoon actually business bhi mere husband ka hai jab main 25 ki thi tab mera husband ki age 50 thi shaadi ke baad paise toh mile par satisfaction nahi mila , ek party mein Aditya se mili thi baad mein apne husband se deal karne ke badle mein uske sath you know par pichhlay kaafi time se Aditya ne yeh saab choad diya hai(no no I only know Aditya through business actually business is on my husband's name when I was 25 my husband was 50 years old after marriage I got money but no satisfaction, I mat Aditya in one party and in exchange of business deal from my husband I got you know but from sometime he stop doing it)'  yamini tell her and Zoya cut the call getting more and more confused..

Zoya standing near staircase when Chirag come there he calls her out  'Zoya beta(Zoya my child)' .
She turn to him and he pass a sad smile to her saying ' Zoya beta mujhe pata chala jo kuch kal hua main chahta toh nahi tha ke tumhe aise pata chale par har cheez humare haath mein nahi hoti par phir bhi main maafi mangta hoon rohan ki taraf se beta(Zoya beta I got to know about what happened yesterday through I never wanted you got to know the truth like this but everything isn't in our hands but I want to apologise on behalf of rohan)' he try to join his hands but Zoya nods in no and say 'nahi bade papa aap maafi mat mangiye aap ki galti nahin hai(no bade papa please don't say sorry it's not your fault)' .

Chirag crease her head lightly and say ' darasal Aditya ko dimag ki bimari hai jab sarita ke sath usne woh sab kiya toh vikrant aur main usse psychiatrist ke paas bhi le gaye the usne hume bataya ke Aditya ko gasse mein yeh sab karne ke khayal aate hain(actually Aditya is ill he has a mantle disorder when he done that sin with sarita me and vikrant took him to psychiatrist his minds demands to act like it whenever he is angry)' .

Zoya look at him try to process what he said but this isn't seems right to her . She remembers how he get super angry at vishal when that vishal try to r### her and Aditya comes in her rescue he beat vishal to death nearly but when Zoya stops him he stopped that time he didn't do anything to her even after that incident he didn't touched zoya in bad way than how come he had this mantle disorder! She tell the same to chirag ' par unhone mere saath toh kabhi aisa kuch nahi(but he never done anything like that with me)' chirag's hand slid from her head to her shoulder slowly and he say ' tabhi toh hume lagta hai ki tum usse thik kar sakti ho waise bhi ek aadmi ko aurat ke pyaar ki bohut zaroorat hoti hai(that's why we believe you can treat him make him normal a man needs women's love very much)' his hand slid more further close to her waist and Zoya felt uncomfortable by his hand . She try to got away from him but Adi come in front of her by which chirag take his hand back and Adi held her hand tightly taking her in their room without saying anything..

In room:-

Adiya come in room and Adi immediately lock the door saying ' aaj ke baad main tumhen unke saath na dekhun samji(after today I don't want to see you near him got it)' .

Zoya is still shivering from the way he took her here but she noticed how chirag's hand is about to slid on her waist that's not any fatherly or elderly touch but an touch a man give to a woman with bad intentions. If Adi not come on time maybe bade papa would have !
That's it she needs answers so she slowly back hug adi and say in crying voice 'tumne notice kiya uska mujhe touch karna isliye tum aaye wahan sab kuch samjh sakte ho par mujhe sach nahi bata sakte kyun aakhir meri kya galti hai !(you notice how he touch me that's why you come there you can understand everything but can't tell me truth why ? What's my fault!)' her tears absorbing in his shirt on back which breaking him too . Some tears come out of his eyes rolling on his face he say without turning to her 'sach tumhen pata chal jayega thoda waqt—-(you get to know about truth after sometim—-) but zoya cuts his sentence saying ' kyun tum darte ho mujhe sach batane mein ? Jabki tum mujhe bachne har bar aa jate ho kya sirf tumhi meri fikar kar sakte ho main nahi ! Please apne liye na sahi mere liye bata do mere dil ke liye bata do jo mane ko taiyaar nahi ki tum kuch bura kar sakte ho(why you feel scared to tell me truth? You came to rescue me every time is it only your right to worry about me I don't have any right on you! Please tell me the truth not for your sake but for my heart's sake which doesn't ready to accept that you can do anything wrong)' . She break the hug and slowly turn him towards herself seeing his tears soaked face , wiping his tears she say ' mera dil ke liye bata do jo tumse pyaar karta hai(tell the truth for the sake of my heart which loves you)' .
Aditya look at her through his tears and she goes on her knees asking him ' agar tumne kabhi bhi mujhse pyaar kiya hai toh tum aaj mujhse sach kahogy(if you ever loved me than you tell me the truth now)' she look at him with love filled determine eyes.

He too sat on his knees asking her 'yakeen kar paogi mere sach par ?(will you believe my truth?)' .
He had a scared expression on his face like a child who wants to tell truth but fared that no one going to believe him . She held his face and say 'haan karungi(yes)' and that's what he needs to tell his truth like a broken child some more tears come out from his eyes and he start telling his side of truth .

'Maine sarita aunty ke saath koi r### nahi kiya na hi prachi ke saath mera koi affair tha lekin haan meri galti hai ki main kamzor tha jo dono ko bacha nahi paya(I didn't attempt r### on sarita aunty nor I had affair with prachi but yes I am at fault because I was too crowed too weak that I couldn't save them)' he lower his head in shame and Zoya got shock but she didn't want him to stop telling her truth that's why she hug him close to her heart and say 'kisne kiya phir bataao(who did then tell me)' .

Adi hide his face in her and say with cracking voice 'Chirag Puri aur sirf undono ki nahi balki sabse zyada unse meri zindagi kharab ki hai(Chirag puri and not just theirs he destroyed my life the most)'.

Adi cry bitterly in Zoya's arms while telling his story..

Past:-
We come here after Vikrant lost his job and our village house that house really don't belongs to vikrant but to my mother suvreen it's the dowry my grandfather gave to vikrant's family but after their death vikrant come here to do job . I lived in village with my maa and sis aashi no fear of anyone friends ,studies , happiness everything. One day vikrant come to take us in village telling we'll live in big city in big house and that's how we come here and I mat the man who enjoy to break people Chirag Puri ..

Me and aashi know vikrant beat maa whenever he wants but even after the fear I have of him i try to push him away from maa earning 2-3 slaps from him but that worth it cause he'll left us and aashi be proud at me calling me her superhero. I used to got very happy hearing it but I never thought my happiness is short lived .
One day I saw Chirag forcing himself on maa and when I try to fight him he started hitting me with all his force , maa fight with him to save me but vikrant came and for first time I got relived seeing him thinking he'll save us but he pushed maa on chirag's bed pulling me out of room all i heard was maa's screams ..

Vikrant didn't bring us here to live happily with us he bring us here cause he sold my mother to that chirag , behind close doors chirag r### my maa or any woman he can get his hands on and in front of world he is the saint the one who try to help others.
Maa couldn't bare the pain and shame so she end her life leaving me and aashi alone in this hell . I took aashi's responsibility never leave her alone scared that man might hurt her just like he did to maa but my weakness ruined me as he took aashi that black day away from me to took out his anger on her , I try my best to break the door tears coming out of my eyes heart praying for my aashi she was so small to bare that pain so innocent for this harsh world . God heard my prayers but in negative way as aashi try to escape from that b##### slipped on stairs hitting her head . They took her to hospital but her soul left her fragile body before even reaching hospital.

I left all alone in this place.

I receive the beating from chirag and vikrant but I stopped caring after sometime stopped begging them cause I understood they won't stop it specially Chirag.

He send rohan in boarding school after his mother's death so he never knew what his father truly is for him his father is a big hearted man who always helping others , Rohan used to come in his summer holidays and he always try to make me happy bring gifts for me treating me like his own brother but if only I could tell him what his father done to me and my two angels ..

When I turned 14 vikrant married to sarita maybe he truly love her I thought . She is a very good lady never try to order me rather she was very kind with me and rohan but her kindness is her enemy cause if she wasn't so kind and simple she understood vikrant and chirag's intentions , chirag had his eyes on her that's why vikrant married her as she fell for vikrant they send me to bring her to my room where chirag gave her d#### so that he can r### her in her unconscious state but my anger reached it's height and I punched chirag with all my strength wanting to at least save sarita but he beat me up pushing me out of my room and do it with her . I cried a lot on how pathetic I am . I can't save her .

They threatened me to admit in front of her that I did it or else they do it again with her in front on my eyes and than kill her left with no choice I do what they said when she gets her senses back I put on my shirt in front of her warning her but if only I could tell her how scared I myself.

After that vikrant do the drama in front of her to show her that he cared asking me which answer they told me that I have to tell I done it cause I hate vikrant at the age of 15 I'm labelled as r##### when I didn't even do it but chirag break me completely..

Adi stop in middle shivering cause he doesn't have courage to tell her further . What if she leave him immediately after getting to know it ! To know what chirag done to him in the name of making him man how she react to it ?
Zoya sense his shivers so she crease his head warm and slowly asking him to please tell as she won't judge him so he take a long breath and continue

Chirag got sarita and the part he likes the most that she thought I r#### her and in her eyes chirag is her respected bhai sahab but he didn't forget about the punch I gave him .

That night he come in my room with a cricket bat . I thought he'll beat me with it which isn't new for me as I got beating most of the times but he had other plans. He held me by my hairs and told me that today he'll teach me how to become a man as he believe I'm a fagoot(a guy who like other guys and not women. It's actually a mocking tream cheap/sick minded people use to insult guys or say good guys) he—he pushed me on floor on my stomach pulling my pants down and—and he shoved that bat stick be—behind me in my ### I screamed in pain cause of the abuse he giving me but no one was there to save me blood started to come out of me and when he thought he taught me a lesson he took out the bat kicked me and left left me crying in shame...

Zoya hug him more tightly hearing him and her tears won't stopping so does his ..

Okay so here is the longest part of this story and very difficult one too . I know many thought Adi had some disorder that's why he done wrong but I tell you I as a storyteller if that's the correct word to describe me never ever try to defend my leads mistakes by giving them mental disorders . R### is not a thing which one can defend it's just not abuse is bad both physically and mentally . In real world if a guy abused a girl or a girl abused a guy that doesn't mean they are made for each other or they'll fall in love and the abuser treat their partners as queen or king no it's not if someone abused you once they can do it again without shame or fear . I don't understand why writers trying to romanticise r### , abuse , manhandling and forced love ! This isn't normal and should be stop . In a relationship there is a necessity of love as well as consent and respect.

And I know I showed Adi character like this but come on it's true some guys go through these kind of pain and we as a mature person should think about it too .
Give your opinion on this part and subscribe our YouTube channel Momo Kitchen Twin & Glam doze with Ayesha ✌🏻

Tell me in comments what you really think about this story or bash me if that's give you peace..

chandrasejar  sis tera mera pyaar coming up in evening 👍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 6.4K 54
This is a Fan-Fiction of AdiYa of Bepannaah. Aditya Hooda, an aspiring Chartered Accountant. He owns a CA firm and living alone in Bangalore. Zoya Si...
46.3K 5.1K 104
A BEPANNAH FANFICTION. (This one has something that I've rarely seen for Adiya and that is them dating. We've many FFs with them as strangers or as a...
96.4K 7K 39
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...
14.7K 1.1K 18
This is not the usual love story where the girl or guy fall for the other at first sight nor a marriage with love. will it be like an arranged marria...