A New Chapter [K.L]

By thosecalumthings

I didn't know how to turn the page, until he came and showed me how [K.L] More

California
Cameras make friends
A week later
Fake relationships
Full pledged
Not every movie has a happy ending
The real me
My name is Lexi Sharp...
Nightmares
Nicknames are cool
Let's not be fake
New friends
The little things
#nexilove
A new NEW chapter
I am your biggest fan...
A youtubers dream come true.... And cupcakes
Trust issues
Water Margartias
friends and pizza
Youtuber Whispers
Home not so sweet home
Longer stays...
"It's October 3rd"
A While Later...
Airport people, are the weirdest people
Panera bread is cool
He hates me, he hates me not
Promise me?
Did it hurt?
In the rain
It doesn't change a thing
A year later...
Nobody likes you
Overreacting
We made a promise
It's Christmas!
"Gay guys kiss girls day"
I'm a better kisser
Unwanted
Why?
Just a toy
Dreams and nightmares
No Matter What
What the future has planned
You Still do that?
Epilogue

Unexpected

123 3 2
By thosecalumthings

Sam and I drove down the busy streets of L.A as we searched for a place to go, both of us desired a bit of adventure today. Sam and I normally never hang out, so this was quite unusual for the both of us, yet we didn't make it seem awkward at all, we just cracked jokes and told stories the entire car ride.

"Do you want to stop and eat? It's lunch time" Sam asked as he looked up at all the restaurants, I nodded my head as my stomach growled, so he pulled over and parked his car. 

We got out of his car and decided to go to into this cute deli. "What do you want Lex?" He asked as he looked up at the many choices. "I'll just have a chicken ceaser wrap with water" I responded as I looked over at him. 

Sam was wearing a black shirt with kakis, and he had a snapback on. His brown eyes were squinted, so he could get a better look at the menu, and he played with with lip ring as he thought. Sam was extremly attractive, in both his looks and personalilty. He never failed to make me smile, even on my worst days.

Sam quickly walked over and ordered for the both of us, and we found a booth to sit in. We began discussing about the digitour he was going on, and he was in the middle of telling me I should make some suprise apperences, when I heard my name being called out.

The voice wasn't very familar, so I thought it was a fan, so I turned around, just to turn back around and sink into my seat. Sam gave me a weird look and I pointed over to a man and his wife, both of which are my parents.

Sam formed his lips into an O as he understood my situation. He began to say something, but the lady behind the counter yelled out that our order was ready. "Stacy I'll be back in a moment" he quickly said, trying to make it seem as if I wasn't who my parents believed I was.

I sighed and sat back up, just to be faced with my fathers face, looking straight down at me. He slid into the seat across from me, with my mother following his moves.

"Someone is sitting there" I rudely spat out, my parents were the last people I wanted to see, they practically disowned me then two years later tried to get me back with some lousy postcard and a necklace.

"Well I don't see anyone" my dad snapped back, and I rolled my eyes at him. "He went to get our food, now if you would please leave." I said as I sat up straight, with a tone in my voice. My dad scoffed and sat back. "Well it's nice seeing you too" he said, and I laughed. 

"This isn't nice at all!" I yelled, then lowerd my voice realizing we were in public. I saw Sam quickly rush back as he heard me raise my voice. He looked confused when he saw two adults sitting in his seat, so I scooted over, giving him a place to sit next to me.

"Sam just ignore the rude couple across from us, lets just eat and leave. We can go to the Hollywood sign and get some cool shots." I said as I turned sideways to face my friend.

I grabbed my sandwich, compeletly ignoring the fact that my parents were right across from me, and began eating. "Alexis honey talk to us" I heard my mom say, her voice sounded desperate, as if she needed me to speak or the world would go crumpling down.

Sam awkwardly looked up at me and I mouthed sorry to him. I felt bad for him due to the fact that the has never met my parents, and this is how he's meeting them. "Who is this boy? Have you already left Kian? I knew it wouldn't last!" My dad said, and I could feel the anger boiling inside if me.

"Am I not allowed to have guy friends? This is Sam, my friend. Kian and I are still dating." I coldly responded. This Sam boy seems like a better kid then Kian, why are you even still with him?" My dad asked.

I saw Sam trying to hold back a laugh when my dad said Sam looks like a better kid, which is completly false due to the fact it was Sam. "I'm with him because I love him" I answered, "and he has gotten my career to where it is now, he brought out the side of me i've never seen, and I kind of love this side because I actually have some self esteem."

"You're still a youtuber?" My dad asked

"Yes"

"Why? You could have gone somewhere in life!" My dad exclaimed

"Yeah dad this job hasn't got me anywhere. Because of this stupid job I have 1.8 million subs, Im going on tours, and im going to be starring in a movie. Infact this job is so bad that they pay me almost as much as you guys get paid" I practically yelled.

Sam put his arm on my shoulder to calm me down, "Lex lets go, yeah?" He asked as he slowly stood up, with me following behind him. We began walking off until I turned back around to say something.

"Oh and fuck you guys, I want nothing to do with you. Have a nice life, maybe you can see me in my movie" I said, and turned on my heel as I walked out the door, leaving my parents shocked.

I jumped into the car and rubbed my temple, and Sam got into the drivers seat. "I'm sorry about that" I mumbled.

"It's fine, it was kinda cool seeing the sassy side of you" Sam said with a wink, and I laughed. "You still up to go to the Hollywood sign?" He asked and I eagerly nodded my head.

-

"No!" I yelled as I grabbed my bag back, and Sam bursted out into laughter. We ended up staying out the entire day, barely going on our phones, I even turned mine off so I could have a day away from social media.

It was currently 8 o'clock and we were both exusted. It was nice spending the day with Sam, he is such a cool guy. We have basically the same taste in everything. I could tell we were going to be good friends. 

We walked into the kitchen to see Trevor, Kian, and Jc. "What the hell!" Kian yells as he throws his hands into the air. "Nice seeing you too" I mumbled. 

"Where were you? I called and texted you about 100 times!" he yelled. "Sorry, Sam and I went out for the day because we were bored. I guess my text did send through to you saying I was going out" I calmly said as I turned my phone on.

"Well what you guys decided to just randomly leave togehter? What were you even doing that meant you were out all day? You guys aren't even that good of friends!" He exclaimed, I could tell he was angry, but I didn't know what for.

"Kian dude chill, this morning no one was awake so I told her to get dressed and we just went exploring." Sam tried to explain. " We drove around for a few hours, ate, and went to the Hollywood sign. Nothing big."

Jc attempted to tell Kian that he was over thinking things, which he tended to do alot, but he wouldn't listen. "Kiki please can we not fight about this? I had a really weird and busy day and I'm not in the mood" I try saying, and Kian did a fake laugh.

"I thought you had a simple day with Sam, whats so stressful about that? Hm? Are you hiding something from me and thats why it's stressful?" Kian asks, and I stood there shocked that he would assume such a thing.

"What Kian no I-" Kian cut me off and started yelling again, and I couldn't take it. I had two people yell at me already today, I don't need Kian also yelling. I decided that I needed to go to my apartment for the night, so Kian could calm down before he did something he regretted. 

I wasn't that shocked that Kian was acting like this, he was the jealous type, and always over thought the most simple situations.

I started looking for my apartment keys, but they were no where to be found. Suddenly I felt a firm grasp on my wrist, and I was turned around to see Kian looking down at me. "What are you doing? I am talking to you" He firmly said.

"Ki I think I should stay at my apartment tonight, I think you need time to calm down" I tried saying as calm as I could.

"I don't need to calm down, I'm perfectly calm" he said as he tighted then grip on my wrist. "Kian you're hurting me." I quietly whimpered so the other boys couldn't hear me. But he kept tightning his grip.

"Kian you are hurting me stop!" I said louder so the boys could hear this time, and Jc rushed over and yanked Kian's hand off my wrist. "dude c'mon!" Jc yelled. 

I looked down at my wrist to see it red, and a little indent from is ring. He grabbed my arm with scars, which was why it hurt so much, and I tried holding in tears. 

Kian looked at me, and noticed the pain I was in, my wrist was achening. His eyes soften and he turned his body to face me. "Lex I didn't mean to-" I cut him off by putting my hand up. 

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I quietly said. "Lexi do you want to come stay at my house?" Trevor asked, and I slowly nodded my head, folllowing him to the door. 

"Lex wait!" Kian called, but I ignored him. "I'm sorry" he quietly said, and I turned to him "I'm sorry too" I responded.

-

---

----

I added some drama oooOOOOooo

don't forget to like, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
243K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC