Sᴛᴇᴘ Vɪʀɢɪɴᴛʏ | ᴍᴀᴛᴛɪᴀ ᴘᴏʟɪʙɪᴏ

Par -SOLDMYSOUL4U

In which a virgin girl meets the schools fuckboy and shyboy at the same time while in a not so nice mindset... Plus

! 1 ¡
! 2 ¡
! 3 ¡
! 4 ¡
! 5 ¡
! 6 ¡
! 7 ¡
! 8 ¡
! 10 ¡
! 11 ¡
! 12 ¡
! 13 ¡
! 14 ¡
! 15 ¡
! 16 !
! 17 ¡
! 18 ¡
! 19 !
! 20 ¡

! 9 ¡

1.5K 29 8
Par -SOLDMYSOUL4U

natalia pov

"you done with putting this one on?" mattia's mom asks me. i walk out of the room seeing mattia and his dad standing next to mattia's mom who was sitting down on a chair.

i was trying on my first dress and by their looks i knew they didn't like it.

"what do you think?" i ask. "i like it but your butt is just sticking out." mattia says making me huff. "i agree, no way you're wearing that." his dad says.

mattia was quick to point out my ass. dick.

atleast there's 6 more.

after trying on three more of the dresses they all quickly dislike them. was something wrong with my body?

"we only have two more left after this." i look at the time noticing it was already 6. "this one's nice, i approve." mattia's dad says.

"you look good but the dress looks a little off." mattia's mom says. "you look like a prostitute, i have no clue how my dad approved of that." mattia always has something to say.

"mattia!" his mom hit him. i chuckle walking back into the dressing room putting on the red one. this one was a little tight making my boobs actually pop out this time.

it was a no. i grabbed the green dress that made me drool by the sight of it. gosh it was so pretty, i wanna be wearing this while i'm in my coffin.

as i'm trying to put on the dress i can't reach the zipper that was in the back. i huff in frustration while looking in the mirror, it was so perfect on me.

"can someone help me put on the zipper?" i yell.

after a few seconds someone enters the room, it was mattia. he closed the door behind him and looked at me. he better fucking like this dress.

i grab my hair and pin it up with a clip, so it wouldn't get in the way.

mattia stands behind me grabbing onto my zipper. i straighten my posture as i feel his warm hands hitting my back. i had goosebumps on both of my arms.

i notice he was wearing his tuxedo which made him look amazing. it didn't look too tight or too loose on him, it looked perfect.

his sleves were a little long but i was going to roll them up for him anyways. the black on him was honestly breathtaking and it swept my feet away when i saw him.

his black stainless steal ring went so well with his attire. he looked so sex- i'm stopping myself from saying that.

he pulled the zipper up while staring at me in the mirror. i felt his hands wrapping around my waist, his head snuck its way in on my shoulder.

there was a brief silence of us just looking at each other then he spoke "there's no words for how good you look." he seemed calm, like the sight of my body was relaxing to him.

i placed my right hand in his hair and smiled.

"the suit looks so sex- good on you." i almost just let myself slip. "you were about to say sexy." he smirked into my neck. "fine, i was. don't let anyone know that i said that or i'm buying kairi a suit." i say.

"got it." he kissed my temple.

we were interrupted by mattia's dad, "what's taking so long?" he knocked on the wall. "oh we're finish i was just telling mattia how good he looked in his suit." mattia detaches himself from me.

i walk out of the dressing room with mattia behind me.

"wow." both of his parents say. "i love it." i spin in a circle just looking at the dress. "mattia what are your thoughts? you seem to have a good opinion about what she's wearing." mrs. polibio says.

"i think she's the prettiest woman i've ever seen." he made all of us laugh. "you look awfully handsome in your suit as well mattia." i smile.

we all talk about the dress and i can't help but realize how blind his parents are. he was blantly flirting with me and his parents just ignored it.

i found it strange.

"natalia can i talk to you for a minute?" mattia's dad asks. "yeah let me just get this dress off." i walk back to my dressing room.

"mattia!" i shout. "i'm right here." he walks into the dressing room with his casual clothes on. "get the zipper." i say.

he sits down on the chair and pulls me closer to him. i sat down on his lap because i was standing up straight for an hour and a half.

i had this weird feeling in my stomach it was uncanny but it felt good.

he pulled the zipper down and grazed his finger up my upper back. his cold ring felt good against my hot back.

it was hot as hell in juniors, or it was just the fact i had mattia's judgemental eyes on me the whole time we were here.

"why are you so hot?" he asked his finger pressing against my back. "it's hot here." i shrugged looking at myself in the mirror.

"get changed fast, i want to go eat somewhere with you after this." he patted my thighs. i nodded and got up, he wasn't a complete jerk.

i watched him walk out and i closed the curtain behind him. the curtain acted as a door which i actually really liked.

i quickly changed back into my casual clothes and cleaned the dressing room. it was such a mess i could hardly find my shoes.

i hanged the dresses on the hook and walked out with the green dress hanging over my arm.

"i'll take that." mrs. polibio reached for the dress that was draped over my arm. "ma can we leave now?" i heard mattia say.

"yes you two can leave, be home before 9." she gives an actual mean stare. we nod our heads and walk out side by side.

i totally forgot that mattia's dad needed me. i'll just talk to him tomorrow.

"so where do you want to eat?" i ask as were settled in the car. "you know exactly where i wanna eat." he smirks.

him and his craving for ihop.

"the one by our houses?" i ask pulling out of the parking spot. "that exact one, gosh you know me so well." he says making us both chuckle.

"by the way few of my friends are going to be there." "friends?" "yeah you haven't met them yet." "you want me to meet all your friends?" "i mean if i'm going to be with you, then absolutely."

i roll my eyes at his snarky remark.

thirty minutes later we arrive at ihop. i have no clue why mattia loved this place so much, all the workers here literally knew his order.

he didn't go to other ihop's which confused me because they were all the same.

"hey mattia." a worker waved at him from the across the restaurant. "hey clarrisa." mattia waved back.

she looked to the left of mattia, which was conveniently where i was standing, eyeing me up and down. i pretended like i didn't notice and just followed mattia to a booth filled with people.

we were walking to this really attractive group of guys and girls which made me nervous, i knew i had kairi but god damn they looked like they were going to judge the fuck out of me.

"what's up mattia and his girl." he smiled at me and gave mattia a little bro hug.

people call it "dapping" but i don't use that word cause it just grosses me out.

"oh i'm not his girl." i smile back earning a few laughs from around the table.

"hey girl i'm camilla, hunter's girlfriend." she tilted her head over at hunter who had his eyes lingering over his girlfriends body.

i could just tell they were in love.

"hunter don't be rude, introduce yourself." the guy that greeted mattia first said. "shut up bryce, anyways hi i'm hunter. that's blonde nico, ceila, lucci, and brunette nico. i'm guessing you've already met my stunning girlfriend and douche bryce." hunter pointed around the table to tell apart who was who.

i'm guessing bryce is gonna be hand full.

"these are my main's which will hopefully be yours too." mattia smiled ever so innocently and pat the seat next to him. "i'm good i already i have ayiana, alejandro, and kairi, and them." i watch everyone's heads turn to me as i say kairi's name.

i just knew they didn't like him.

"this the girl you've been telling us about." bryce chuckled. "yes this is her, so don't do shit. you've already got that chick alice in the wonderland." mattia grabbed onto my waist firmly.

"you've told them about me? i'm talking to kairi, get that shit to your head." i scoffed taking his arm off of me. "good lord, atleast she's friends with ayiana." lucci said.

i've seen lucci on ayiana's instagram, they're probably close friends.

"sweet sweet ayiana." bryce placed his head in his hand and smiled staring at the ceiling making us laugh.

brunette nico seemed to be in his own world. he was awfully quiet and was on his phone not even trying to engage on the conversation.

blonde nico who had pink dyed hair was too busy staring at ceila who looked innocent. the two definitely had a thing going.

this group was a lot to take in but it was sort of comforting, besides the fact they didn't like kairi.

"where do y'all go to school?" i ask. "we all go to different schools, do different things, you know just have fun." brunette nico said.

"different things? this man is a fucking god at soccer, just look at his highlights on insta." blonde nico said pulling up brunette nico's instagram.

"have you seen this girl? she's been playing soccer since she was 2 and jesus fucking christ just look at her highlights." mattia placed his hand on my shoulder pulling out his phone.

we all watched nico and i's highlights and as they were watching i saw lucci give me a subtle stare.
she had a thing for brunette nico.

this group was so well coordinated it was crazy.

"i got competition?" brunette nico smiled like the devil. "i'm more than a competition." i gave him the same smile back.

"it's on. the treebridge field next friday, we'll have a 1v1." he said. "i can't do friday, i have a date." i say. "fine when are you free?" he asks.

i could practically feel lucci's eyes burning through the side of my face. i try to think of the day's i'm free since i'm very busy this month.

"next wednesday." i say. "next wednesday, it is. treebridge fields, 1v1, and don't be a pussy." he says sternly. "i'm not scared of some guy that'll cry if he gets his cleats dirty." i say.

"oh you're so on." he chuckles.

the whole group watched us start a friendship over soccer, it was funny.

"here you go mattia." the worker named clarissa said placing down his usual order. "do you want anything?" mattia asked me. "no i'm good." i say.

"you sure?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "i'm sure." i layed my head on his shoulder as clarissa walked away.

that girl does not like me.

"that waiter has an attitude." camilla picked up a fry off of her plate, munching on it. "she for sure likes mattia." hunter chuckled.

"we had a fling over summer now she's obsessed." mattia shook his head in annoyance. "maybe you should try getting with her cause you know you actually have a chance." i shrug.

i felt an arm fit into my waist.

"i have a chance with you don't worry." he kissed my temple before taking a bite of his pancake. "mattia's simping hard." blonde nico said.

"yeah what'd you two do to get him like that? did he fuck you and realize you were actually decent?" bryce earned a few laughs around the table.

"oh no i'm a virgin." i truthfully say. i hear a few laughs from the group and a huff from mattia.

"are you saving til marriage?" lucci asks with a smug smirk on her face. "god no. i haven't lost it because my mom." i feel mattia's hand lower to my thigh rubbing it.

"what about your mom?" hunter asked. "personal stuff." i shrug taking a sip of mattia's orange juice. "just leave her alone, she obviously doesn't want to talk about it." brunette nico said.

i saw lucci's face turn from a smile to looking like she was going to murder someone.

"thank you for having some common fucking sense nico. y'all are being hella bitchy to her." mattia's hands still rubbing at my thigh.

"didn't mean to hurt virgin mary." lucci chuckled giving me a mean look.

what's her problem with me? i don't want nico.

"shut up lucci." ceila sighed scrolling on her phone. "what's wrong, mad that you know she's actually going to be loyal to kairi?" she said.

ceila cheated on kairi?

"we should leave." mattia put down his fork. "we're not leaving til you want to leave." i say. "well then i want to leave." i gave him a look before he said "i mean it, i want to go home."

i sighed getting up with him following behind me.

"sorry we're leaving so soon, but we'll see you all on sunday." mattia said. "she's going to be there?" brunette nico asked.

"she's bringing the infamous kairi so it won't be as fun for me but we will end up cuddling tonight so i don't mind." he made me chuckle.

we wouldn't be cuddling.

an hour later i'm stuck in my room bored. mattia was with antonio in his room so i couldn't bother any of my brothers. there was luca but he was asleep.

i just lay down on my bed watching the kissing booth. i've rewatched this movie about a thousand times. noah flynn was just so fucking hot.

elle evans was one lucky ass bitch.

i start to slowly fall asleep once i start playing the kissing booth 2.

45 minutes later i was woken up by someone brushing my hair back. i sit up realizing the movie was still playing so i pause it and look at who it was.

it was my mother..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
361K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
560K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
848K 52K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...