Deliver Hope (nier automata x...

By FadedPhantomz

First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to l... More

Team Wolf
Introduction
your "family" and characters background
Introduction Part 2
The Awakening and The Factory Part 1
The Awakening and The Factory Part 2
The Past and The Truth Revealed
Painful Reunion part 1
Painful Reunion part 2
short intermission not a chapter
The Desert Mission
Bonding time with 2b
The Amusement Park
characters bio update part 2
Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins
First solo mission and aliens?!
Confrontations and The Rogue Android
character bio update 3
Short random intermission
upcoming characters
upcoming characters pt 2
bonding time with everyone part 1
bonding time 3 part 2
During the bonding time....
Guardians...
Attack at Camp Omega
conflict...
Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3
The offer
Deliver Hope....

Code Red

2.6K 43 42
By FadedPhantomz

Update: hey guys this chapter didnt need much change.

Before you read the chapter read this notice first!

Author: (ahem) attention readers we have offically and i mean OFFICALLY made it to the last REWRITTEN CHAPTER!

After this chapter is release the book will be on hiatus because the last chapter is still in the process of being typed so it will not be needing any edits. Its unknown when I will be able to post it because its the final chapter is its already gonna be long plus i found work again and will be working two jobs soon so im gonna be busy.

Anyway I appreciate everyone who has followed the rewritten chapters and we are finally back where we were! Anyway thank you for your support and I will see you as soon as possible with the last chapter which is titled....

One door closes....

Anyway time to move on!

________________________________

Timeskip: One Month

Location: Main Camp

Your Pov

Its been a month since our family vacation and now we are back doing missions. 6o was extremely happy she got to spend time on earth with us and has collected so many flowers. 21o has fun as well and she got to learn more about families and started learning about cooking. She has me try some of her food and I had to say her cooking was impressive even Johnson couldn't stop eating her cooking. Although what shocked me the most during our time at the village was she made a request to the commander to teach her how to fight. She said it was to protect her family and White agreed but she dragged the rest of us into it because she said we can't afford to get rusty.

A2 took her sisters, 9s and me to the forest and we went to the lake where we used to play when I was a kid. 2b stuck with me and never leaving my side and we both just splashed water at each other and 9s was with 2p watching fishes. A2 got jealous of 2b and they both fought over me....and now A2 wants me to herself for a whole week....and when we got back home we stayed at our old home and we slept in our separate rooms although 2b wanted to share my bed with me....

Devola and Popola were going around town and I decided to join them and talked to the villagers. They were happy they found a place to call home because we learned these people and androids have been traveling for awhile and met the resistance here and they worked together on rebuilding this place. We ran into Simone and she joined us. Popola decided that Devola and her should teach Simone new songs and include her in their musical group because the crowd loved them and wanted to see more of them together.

When it was time to leave the villagers were sad but we told them we will come back and visit. Right now Me and my team just got back to camp and told Anemone about it.

Anemone: "I see....so the machines are trying to mimic human activities....its no wonder they are acting strange."

Rex: "Yeah but it still makes me wonder why machines are interested in humans."

Magaret: "It could be Adam or Eve's influence on the machine network...."

Y/n: "Eve doesn't really care about humanity its Adam we need to worry about."

Anemone: "Agreed but have you found any information about their base?"

Margaret: "Boss surely you have an idea? You did mention Eve hung out with you."

Y/n: "Like I said Eve doesn't care about the war...and no I don't have any ideas because all he did was teleport us around and played games like a little child. But this is just me guessing but maybe they don't have a base and they tend to teleport and watch our movements."

Anemone: "Thats would make the most sense...my troops and Yorha searched every where and if this is the case it would make sense they wouldn't stay operate in one spot."

Rex: "Well if Eve doesn't care about the war then what should we do about him?"

Y/n: "I thought having him convince his brother to end the war could help and make peace but even if Eve stopped his control with the machine network Adam would still hunt us down because of his obsession of cutting humans open."

Margaret: "Then we should just take them both out because from my point of view they are both threats to both androids and humans."

Anemone: "Unfortunately thats the only option we have..."

Y/n: (sighs) "Anyway any news from the team you sent to camp omega?"

Anemone: (looks down) "I'm afraid no one survived...our scouts found more terminator bodies and we know they are starting to make a come back."

Rex: "Thats not good....we already have enough problems dealing with Adam and Eve...I don't think we have the man power to fight against the terminators."

Anemone: "And your right Rex but according to what we found from Cameron's memory they are created by a system A.I called Skynet. Its purpose is unknown and we have no idea where it is..."

Y/n: "Well this stays between us we don't need everyone panicking."

Everyone else: "Agreed"

Rex: "What about the commander? Will you notify her of the events that transpired?"

Anemone: "White knows what happened already. She told us not to tell anyone besides Team Wolf and me."

Y/n: "I see well what should we do now?"

Anemone: "Well I still have work to handle but you three should get some rest."

Y/n: "Understood."

Rex: "And us sir?"

Y/n: "Your free to do whatever you want during your free time but i do suggest you get your weapons and equipment checked out incase we are being sent out again or an emergency."

Margaret and Rex: "Understood sir!"

Y/n: (nods head) "Anemone Ill be in the main building and contacting Yorha about our next move."

Anemone: "Understood Ill see you guys later."

Anemone then leaves and Rex and Margaret stayed behind.

Rex: "Sir if I may ask what did you speak with 2b and her team about earlier this morning? It seemed like something important happened.

Y/n: "Hmmm? oh about that as you heard Camp Omega was attacked by skynet and their machines they call terminators. I had sent them to Pascals village hoping they could gather information about this threat....speaking of which they should be back soon."

Margaret: "Wait...what about Cameron? Didn't she have any information about it?"

Y/n: "Unfortunately no all we learned from
her was she was created to fight against us and Yorha and her model number."

Margaret: "I see..."

Rex: "Sir with respect is it really a good idea to have her here? I know your commander sent her along with Marcus but I don't exactly trust her."

Y/n: "Noted Rex and I understand what your saying but if the commander said shes been reprogrammed to help us then I have to trust her word. Right now Cortana is at the bunker doing everything she can to gather information for us and will let us know at some point. Anything else you want to ask?"

Rex: "No sir thats all I have to say..."

Y/n: "Alright Margaret?"

Margaret shakes her head.

Y/n: "Alright...I need to speak to the commander and figure out our next move. As for you two check your weapons and equipment and rest up and if you see 2p tell her what I said and contact me incase something comes up."

Rex and Margaret: "Yes sir!"

You then walk away.

____________________________________

Third Pov

Margaret and Rex went back to their rooms and dod what they were told to do. Rex made he got his sniper and checked on his ammo supplies and sword while Margaret was making sure she had all her weapons and was cleaning her sword.

Margaret: "So what should we do after this? We technically got nothing to do until something comes up."

Rex: "Don't know probably stay in the camp just incase. (Sees her spinning her kunai around). Really? Your that bored?"

Margaret: (spinning her kunai) "Hey ever since our vacation ended all we done is gone on patrols and helped Pascal and Anemome trade stuff! Yeah sure we did some side jobs here and there but there was still nothing interesting going on!"

Rex: "Could always be that weird machine who tries to mimic human karate or whatever..."

Margaret: "Don't remind me..."

Rex: "Speaking of which where did you even get that kunai?"

Margaret: (Stops spinning it) "Oh I got this from some weapons merchant guy."

Rex: "Oh anyway wanna head out and walk around camp?"

Margaret: "But thats soooo boring!"

Rex: "Well what do you wanna do then?"

Margaret: "Wanna watch anime?"

Rex: "What did boss find another recorded anime through his solo missions?"

Margaret: "Yup its basically about a guy who died and was reincarnated as a slime or whatever..."

Rex: "And im guessing you stole it from him..."

Margaret: "Yup!"

Rex: "Do whatever you want but I'm probably going to catch up on final fantasy crisis core."

Rex then grabs his play station portable and begins playing. Margaret just shrugged her shoulders and began watching anime. Although it didn't last long as they got bored and headed outside only to run into 2b's team.

Margaret: "Sup?"

2b: "Hello."

14R: "Hi guys!"

A2: (yawns while waving)

9s; "Hey guys."

Rex: "How was your mission? Boss told us you were sent to father information about skynet."

2b: "Yes and unfortunately we didn't receive any intel..."

Margaret: "Well you tried."

9s: "Lets hope Cortana has better luck then us."

2b: "Honestly I don't think cortana has much luck either..."

A2: "Whatever all I care about is ending this fight and enjoy some peace and quiet."

Rex: "Don't we all?"

9s: "Anyway we need to report back to (Y/n) where is he anyway?"

Margaret: "Oh he's in the main building talking to command about planning our next move."

A2: "Well we should head in then."

Rex: "Sorry but boss said he didn't want to be disturbed unless it was necessary."

2b: "I see...well I guess in the mean time we should-"

Bang!

This caught everyones attention.

Margaret: (Eyes widen) "That came from the main building!"

Rex: "Oh shit boss!"

2b and her team were scared and they all ran to the main building. When they got there they found two androids dead, one of them had their head ripped from their body.

Margaret: "Oh my god..."

2b and A2: "(Y/n!)!"

The sisters ran into the room and saw (Y/n) with Cameron and a dead body. They ran towards him and hugged him.

2b: (scared) "Are you ok?!"

A2: "What the hell happened here?!"

Y/n: "I don't know I was talking to command and then heard the door opened and saw this guy about to kill me! If it wasn't for Cameron and I probably be killed."

2b then looks at Cameron.

2b: "Thank you...thank you so much for saving him!"

Cameron: "It was nothing it is my duty to protect him."

A2: "Still you saved our precious (Y/n)."

9s walks over to (Y/n)

9s: "You sure your ok?"

Y/n: "I'm fine now nines don't worry."

9s: "Still what happened?"

Cameron: "Its a terminator. It was able
to infiltrate the camp and killed the guards outside. I noticed the figure and followed him."

Flashback....

(Y/n) is seen walking in the main building
and he goes to the third floor where two resistance guards are waiting.

Female Resistance trooper: "Sir the room is set up and your commander is waiting for your report."

Y/n: "Good no one is to disturb me unless it is absolutely an emergency do I make
myself clear?"

Both resistance troopers: "Yes sir!"

Y/n: "Good."

(Y/n) walks in the room and one of the guards pressed a button closing the door. Once the doors were closed (Y/n) contacted White and the screen turned on.

White: "Ah there you are Captain any updates on the three targets."

Y/n: "Unfortunately no commander there still
no sign of the targets Adam or Eve and so far we have no new information about Skynet or the terminators."

White: "I see...from what Cortana told us they don't seem to have a base to operate is this true?"

Y/n: "Hard to say commander from my personal experience with Eve we believe there isn't any. Eve kept teleporting us and even told us they were watching us so we can only believe there isn't any."

White: "I see....It would make the most sense since we both our forces have trouble locating them..."

Y/n: "Commander during my time with Eve he told me he had no interest in the war and only cares about being with his brother."

White: "So I heard from Cortana....however even if he doesn't care about us he is still a threat and must be eliminated."

Y/n: "With respect commander our main priority should be eliminating Adam. He's more of a threat to us than him."

White: "Perhaps but either way they both need to die."

Y/n: "And why exactly is our next move?"

White: "Cortana?"

Cortana then appears on screen.

Cortana: "Unfortunately I haven't had any luck gathering any new information on the subjects."

Y/n: "I sent 2b and her team to Pascals village hoping we could learn more if there have been any other machine similar to Adam and Eve although i doubt there is any intel we will get."

Cortana: "Perhaps they are the first machines to ever exist like this?"

White: "Hard to say humanity has been at war against the machines for thousands of years and any intel recovered at this point is either stored in our archives or lost."

Y/n: "Any word from Price and Johnson?"

White: "Last we heard of him he and his team were on their way to help Sgt. Foley repel against the machine attacks but they were able to confirm that the alien site they found had no survivors. Johnson confirmed the same thing and should be back to the ruin city soon."

Y/n: "I see...."

White: "Although I am disappointed with your actions to not kill Eve when he was with you at the very least you managed to get information from him."

Cortana: "With respect commander even if he tries to fight Eve I don't think would've been wise to since he was alone and we been teleported around the world..."

White: (sighs) "I suppose your right...we have no choice but to wait for another opportunity...for now continue aiding the resistance and Ill contact you when we have an update."

Y/n: "Understood commander..."

White: "And (Y/n)...(small smile) stay safe ok? I don't like it when you stay out of contact for so long..."

Y/n: "Whatever mom...Ill see you later..."

The screen then turns off and (Y/n) reviews the files on the table.

Y/n: "Sometimes even I have doubts when this war will end..."

While reviewing the files the door opens and a voice calls out to him.

A/n: "Watch only the first thirty seconds..."

??: "(Y/n) (L/n) It is time..."

(Y/n) then turns around and sees a resistance trooper aiming a gun at him.

Y/n: "Wha-"

Bang!

The moment the intruder shot at (Y/n) Cameron appeared behind him and knocked him down and the two began fighting. The fight didn't long as (Y/n) shot a bullet at the enemy but it was an electric dart and the machine had trouble moving. Cameron took this chance and knocked it down and pinned it. She then took a knife and cut some skin off and then ripped something out of it which looked like its main cpu.

Cameron: (Walks over and checks you) "Are you alright?"

Y/n: (slowly catching his breath) "I-I'm ok...thanks Cameron..."

End of flashback...

Marcus then comes running with some troops.

Marcus: "What the hell is going on here?!"

Y/n: "Marcus...."

Marcus then runs up to (Y/n).

Marcus: "Are you alright?!"

Y/n: "I'm fine Marcus...."

Cameron: "A terminator was able to infiltrate the camp it was targeting (Y/n)."

Anemone: "What the hell?!"

Jackass: "Shit! a terminator?! Here in our camp?!"

2b: "9s contact command and inform her of the terminator!"

9s: "G-Got it! come on 14R!"

They both ran off and 2p runs in.

2p: "BIG BROTHER!"

2p hugs (Y/n) and was crying.

2p; "I-Im so glad your safe!"

Y/n: (patting her back) Everything is ok 2p...everything is ok..."

2p wasn't letting go and held on tighter. All you could do was leave her be.

Anemone: "Jackass take the body to the lab!"

Jackass: "Right! you three help
me carry this damn thing!"

Cameron: "Here take the chip. Its from the machine."

Jackass: "Thanks kid."

Jackass leaves with some of the troops.

Cameron: "(Y/n) if I may we should leave and head to the bunker."

Y/n: "Negative Cameron we have orders to remain here."

Cameron: "But sir-"

Y/n: "Thats an order Cameron..."

She stayed quiet for a bit and was looking around but eventually replied...

Cameron: "Affirmative..."

Marcus: "Come on lets get you out of here..."

A2: "We'll escort him back to his room and we'll stay with him..."

Marcus: "Alright...Anemone we need to speak to White."

Anemone: "Agreed..."

Everyone went their separate ways.

Devola and Popola heard the news when they came back and ran to (Y/n)'s room and were crying on his shoulders. Cameron explained what happened to them and their fear grew even more and were hugging him tighter then ever fearing he would disappear. The rest of the day everyone moved to Popola and Devolas room since it was bigger and they stayed together to protect (Y/n) even the puppies they took in were scared and stayed near him.

Now that everyone knows about the terminator infiltrating their camp Anemone has ordered all resistance troops to double security and wants everyone to report anyone who isn't a member of Yorha or the resistance. Anemone had informed Pascal of the events and sent them special passes that way they aren't mistaken as the enemy. Simeon grew worried about (Y/n) and was about to run out to him but was stopped by Pascal telling her it wasn't safe for her to go and had to remain in the village.

White was concern about (Y/n) and sent some Yorha troops to the surface to check on him and to help with security.

____________________________________

Timeskip: One week

Your Pov

Its been a week since the terminator has infiltrated the resistance camp. When Jackass asked everyone including White to meet us in person she explained that this terminator wasn't sent by Skynet and discovered that from its memory bank that it was Adam who sent it. Buck and Veronica were surprised of the events that transpired while they were away and were whispering to each other. We learned Its primary goal was to bring him humans whether they were alive or dead and there was a list of high value targets and I was one of them...

Commander White has issued that should anyone see Adam on sight they are to terminate him on sight along with Eve. Anemone suggested all humans should return to the moon or the bunker where its safe and we be out of enemy hands and White agreed to it. This shocked everyone while the androids agreed we humans on the other hand didn't take it so well....

Y/n: (Slams my fist against the wall) "Your telling me to abandon the war because of Adam?!"

Anemone: "(Y/n) please its for yours and every humans safety! We don't know if he will send another terminator after you! And if my
memory serves me right we lost over HALF our units five years ago because of them!"

Y/n: "And thats another reason why we are here and thats to fight him and the machines!"

2b: "(Y/n) please its for the best lets just got home..."

2b grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and tries to pull him away but he pushes her off.

Y/n: "Damnit we have been fighting this war for so long and your telling us to just drop our weapons and return home?!"

Buck: "I have to agree with (Y/n) no way in hell am I just gonna leave here!"

Veronica: "Commander we aren't leaving i'm sorry but we have to finish the fight..."

White: "Don't forget our main purpose when you created us was to serve and protect humanity! Please let us take over from here!"

Y/n: "And you forgot that you alone can not win this war! This is why humanity got involved! To help assist Yorha against the aliens and the machines!"

2p: "B-Big brother please calm down!"

A2: "(Y/n) l-lets just do what they say..."

Y/n: "What?! Since when did you listen to orders A2?! You always ignored them and ran off on your own especially these last five years when your sisters needed you! You betrayed them and lost your team and its one of the reasons why your always alone!"

A2: (Tears forming in her eyes) "(Y-Y/n)?"

A2 started crying and 2b was shocked at what she saw. 9s and 14R were as well and back away because they were afraid. Popola and Devola tried to calm me down but nothing worked in the end...

White: (Angry) I am ordering you to stand down right now captain (L/n)!"

Y/n: "Or what?! Your supposed to follow OUR orders!"

White: (angry) "I AM ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!"

Buck: "Well we aren't leaving! come on lets go..."

The moment they turned around commander white immediately shouted...

White: "SEIZE THEM!"

All of Yorhas troops pulled their swords out and aimed it at the human soldiers.

Buck: "What the hell?!"

Veronica: "All of you stand down!"

Yorha trooper 310: "I-Im sorry but this is for your safety..."

Yorha trooper: 213: "Please come with us quietly...we don't want to hurt you!"

Y/n: "You can't be serious!"

White: (pulls out her sword and aims it at them) "You are all going back to the bunker and will be placed under house arrest for your insubordination! And for the safety of humanity we shall take care
of every operation from now on! Take them to the ship and return to the bunker!"

Yorha Troops: "Affirmative commander!"

The androids then told every ODST and UNSC to return to the bunker and it causes a lot of problems. In the end Yorha had restrained every human and forcibly brought them back to the bunker and we were all placed under house arrest...

____________________________________

Timeskip: Another Week....

Location: Bunker

Third Pov

Every human was now forbidden to go to the earth's surface and was forced to stay in their rooms and were not permitted to leave....

White: "Status report?"

Operator 84o: "All humans are accounted for commander..."

White: "Good make sure they are kept in their rooms at all times..."

The operator nods and walks back to her seat. White walks up to operator 6o...

White: "How is he?"

6o: (frowns) "Its no good commander....ever since he got placed in his room he refuses to talk to anyone even I can't get him to open up..."

White: (Frowns) "I see...."

Cortana: (Sigh) "Can't blame him after what you and Anemone decided to do."

White: "Not you too Cortana....look I did it to protect them..."

Cortana: "Whatever you say...."

White: (Sighs) "I'm going to check on him..."

Cortana: "Alright I'll watch over the command center till then."

White nods her head and leaves the command center. She then walks down the halls and stops at 2b's room first to check ok her and A2. When White knocked ok the door 2b opened it.

2b: "Commander....is there something I can help you with?"

White: "May I come in?"

2b nods her head and steps aside letting her in. White sees A2 who was sitting on the bed depressed.

White: "A2...."

A2 stays silent...

White walks over

White: (smiles) "I'm glad to see you washed up and I like the new outfit..."

A2 stays quiet.

2b: (small smile) "This outfit was made by one of the villagers back at our village."

White: "I see...well it suits her..."

White then turns and heads for the door but before the door opens A2 speaks...

A2: (Mutters) "Hes right....I am alone...."

White turns around and faces A2.

White: "A2?"

White walks back to the bed and sits next to her.

A2: (sobbing) "He's right....I betrayed everyone....I lost my team and it was all my fault...."

White hugs A2.

White: "Its not your fault and he didn't mean it...everyone is just under too much stress because of what happened last week..."

A2: (crying) "He hates me...."

White: "No...No! he doesn't hate you! No one here does...(Y/n) just needs some time to rest and when the time comes we'll make him apologize...."

2b couldn't do much but watch the commander comfort her. It still shocks her seeing this side of her since she has always been strict with everyone and always telling them to toughen up. But she still remembers the stories (F/n) would talk about when he worked with Yorha and how shes changed. At first she didn't believe him but after seeing how she broke down when she met (Y/n) for the first time changed everything. Even to this day 2b isn't used to this motherly side of her...

After a few minutes of commander white comforting A2 she stands up and heads out.

White: "take care of her..."

2b: "I know..."

White then leaves their room and continues down the hall. She then stops at 9s but didn't enter as he had 14R and 2p with him.

14R: "Hey...you ok nines?"

9s: "Yeah I guess..."

14R: "You sure?"

9s: "I'm sure."

2p: "I-I know its been a rough 2 weeks but right now we s-should take this chance to relax."

9s: "You got a point but I can't for some reason..."

14R: "Because of the captain?"

9s: ........

2p: "Nines...."

9s: (looks away) "(Y/n) has a point....humans created us and we're supposed to obey them....but at the same time we're supposed to protect them...I just don't know what to do....he's my brother but.....I just don't know....."

14R: "Nines....he may be your best friend but you have to remember we are fighting a war and he and the other humans have been targeted by Adam....Captain....no (Y/n) has made a good point the only reason humanity got involved fighting is because Yorba alone couldn't face the threat of the machines and aliens alone..."

9s: "Yeah? Look what it cost us five years ago...."

2p: "9s there was truly nothing we could've done....if it was just us against the enemy we all would've been annihilated..."

9s: .........

14R: "9s?"

9s: "I just don't know anymore....I don't even know if this war will ever end...."

14R and 2p hugged him and White was saddened from what she heard and moved on. When she finally arrived to (Y/n)'s door she knocked on it but there wasn't any response.

White: (worried) "(Y/n)? It's me...."

No answer....

White: (Sighs) "I'm coming in..."

She then hacks the door and opens it and when she walks in she sees (Y/n) sitting at his desk looking outside at space.

Y/n: "What is it...."

White: (sits down on his bed) "Everyones been worried about you (Y/n)..."

Y/n: "I see..."

White: "(Y/n) I know your upset but please see it from our point of view...we are only trying to protect you and all the other humans...."

Y/n: "Whatever...."

White: "(Y/n)....."

Y/n: (Stands up) "We were supposed to work together as a team! Did you forget that? We been at a stalemate for a long time in this war and we decided to help you androids fight against the machines!"

White: (Stands up annoyed) "I know alright?! But did you think about the others?! How they felt when they saw that list?! we already lost you once! Everyone was hurt because we thought you died!"

Y/n: "This is a war and no matter what theres always going to be casualties!."

White: "I know that!"

Y/n: "Do you?! Because its always us who is on the front lines while your here in the bunker safe and sound!"

White: "Thats just not fair (Y/n)! You know as much as I do I have to stay and watch over the bunker!"

Y/n: (annoyed) oh sure because that's exactly what your good at....watching over the bunker...."

White then slaps him....at least enough not to hurt him badly which shocked him....

White then grabs his shoulders and looks at him in the eyes.

White: "I already lost your father and I lost you once and I refuse to lose you again! It was hard you know....trying to keep everything together but seeing how everyone mourned for you it was just too much...."

White pulls (Y/n) into a hug.

Y/n: "Commander...."

White: "All I ask....no i'm begging you to please trust us! Let us fight your battles!"

They both stayed silent for a couple minutes and (Y/n) hugged her back.

Y/n: "I'm sorry....your right....I didn't think about how everyone felt...all this time....I only thought about how to end this war...about hunting Adam and Eve...rebuilding humanity....guess i'm just a idiot...."

White tightens the hug...

Y/n: "But I still have a job to do....so...I can't stop here...I have to continue my mission...."

White looks at him with a worried face.

White: "(Y/n)-!"

Y/n: "No matter what commander....everyone is in danger whether its us humans....or you androids....you can't save everyone....all you can do is keep moving until the end..."

White stayed silent but cried more on (Y/n)'s shoulder...and after a few minutes she let go... she then turns away from him and heads to the door but before she exits the room she turns around and says...

White: "(Y/n)....no matter what....I won't let you die....and no matter how far you run...we will be there beside you...."

Y/n: "I know...."

White then leaves.

____________________________________

Your Pov

After white leaves I lay down on my bed and tried to sleep but I heard a voice next to me and immediately grabbed my suppressed pistol and aimed at.....a girl who was sitting on my desk?

??: "Why hello there~"

Y/n: "What the?!"

??: "Now Now no need for weapons I'm not going to hurt you especially since your a cutie~"

Y/n: "W-Who are you?"

??: "Oh me? Well that I can't tell ya hehe~"

I slowly got up and kept my gun aimed at her.

Y/n: "Are you a human? Why are you here?"

??: "Sheesh I said I wasn't here to harm you so at least put the weapon down."

I took a moment to observe her and looks like all she has is a briefcase and a book with some keys?

Y/n: "First slide your briefcase or whatever to the side and place your book and keys on it then ill think about it..."

??: "Hmmm fair enough."

The mysterious figure does what she is told...

??: "See? no harm whatsoever."

Y/n: (Lowers gun) "Alright now identify yourself...."

??: "Well who I am I can not say. And why I am here? well your a interesting guy and I've been watching you for a long time."

Y/n: "You been stalking me?!"

??: "Yes and No."

Y/n: "What? ok....how did you get here?"

??: "Hmmm sorry can't answer that as well~"

Y/n: "Damn it then why are you here?!"

??: "All you need to know is that your so call bunker is going to be attacked and I came to warn you..."

Y/n: "What do you mean attacked? We are literally in space and no one from earth has transport nor access but us!"

??: "Sorry cutie but I can't yell you everything but theres one advice I can tell you...."

She then grabs her stuff and looks at me...

??: "hmmmm....."

The mysterious girl kept staring at me with a smile on her face.

Y/n: "Uhhh...."

??: "Alright its decided!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

??: "Just like (F/n)....."

Y/n: "Huh? wait what?"

??: "Uh oh times up Ill see you around cutie~"

The lights flickered and she was gone in a instant...

Y/n: "What the hell? Was I seeing things?"

Who was she? And what did she mean the bunker wasn't safe?

The moment I thought about that I heard screaming.

Female Yorha Operator: "Please help!"

I grabbed my armor and weapons and when I opened my door I saw 10 UNSC troops running.

Y/n: "Whats going on?!"

UNSC soldier 451: "We are being attacked by a unknown enemy!"

Y/n: "Alright lets move!"

I ran with the UNSC troopers and headed for the command center. When we got there I saw a man in a hooded coat holding the commander by the throat. The Yorha troops around her were killed or damaged and were in no condition to fight.

??: "Where is (Y/n) (L/n)?"

White: (cough) "You won't get anything from me!"

Y/n: "Commander!"

The figure turns toward me.

White: (coughing) "(Y-Y/n) Run!"

The figure then throws her and White hits the wall and is knocked out.

??: "(Y/n)(L/n) your coming with me."

Y/n: "Let me guess fucking Adam sent you!"

The machine walks towards us.

UNSC soldier 223: "OPEN FIRE!"

Everyone started shooting at the unknown enemy and he started running towards us and he managed to grab the first soldier and threw him at the second. The third trooper who had a shotgun got some hits on him but the enemy knocked him down and grabbed his gun and shot him.

Trooper 219: "Holy shit what is he?!"

Trooper 451: "Shock Batons now!"

Everyone pulled their shock batons and charged at the hostile.... However in the end everyone was dead and I was on the ground wounded and crawling towards my gun...

??: (Walks over and kicks the gun away and picks you up) "You humans are nothing...."

It then slammed my head against the floor and everything went dark...

____________________________________

Third Pov

female voice: "NO!!"

The attacker turned and saw White charging at him with her sword and when she swung he grabbed the blade and White was struggling to break free from him.

White: "LET HIM GO!!"

??: "Your really annoying...."

The figure drops (Y/n) and then sends her sword flying and uppercuts her and grabs her foot and throws her against the elevator where everyone else was coming from and then he picks up (Y/n)."

A2: "Commander!"

the battle model androids check on her...

2b: "Shes still got a black box signal...thank god shes ok..."

2p: (Terrified) "B-BIG BROTHER!"

Everyone turned and saw the figure holding him and their eyes widen.

A2 and 2b and Veronica: "(Y/n)!!!"

Buck: "Kid!"

A2 then charged at him.

A2: "LET HIM GO YOU BASTARD!"

??: "I don't have time for this..."

The machine grabbed a gun and started shooting and A2 was cutting the bullets as she ran towards him. 2b and 9s charged in as well while the others got the commander and the survivors out of there.

2b jumped and tried to kick the machine but it did little damage and he stood there like a brick wall. The machine then try to punch 2b but she dodged and punched him in the face and the figure dropped (Y/n) and A2 caught him before he hit the ground and ran out with him.

??: "Why do you androids protect these humans? Your just like us...so why not work with us and hand us the humans?"

2b: "Because its our duty to protect them from you damn machines and we will keep fighting until we are all dead!"

??: "Then perhaps I can speed that up..."

2b and the machines charge at each other...

meanwhile with A2...

A2: (Shaking you) "(Y/n) (Y/n)! wake up!"

A2 was scared and was having flashback from five years ago replaying in her head.

Past Y/n: "A2 your staying here and helping buck Ill be back with the others!"

Past A2: "Wait (Y/n)! NO!"

9s noticed her shaking and grabbed her shoulder.

9s: "A2! A2 snap out of it! hes alright! hes only unconscious!"

A2 looks at 9s.

9s: "Hes alright...."

2b: "A little help here?!

They turned and see 2b struggling.

??: "Its time to finish this..."

The figure takes something out of his pocket and hits a detonator and a few seconds later screaming could be heard outside the room.

Buck: "What the hell...."

14R: "That came from the hangar!"

Cortanas voice could be heard from the speakers.

Cortana: "Attention all Yorha and UNSC personnel docking bay 2 is under attack by terminators! arm yourself and prepare for battle!"

14R: "Thats not good..."

??: "Today marks the end of Yorha and Humanity..."

Veronica: "I don't think so..."

Buck and Veronica began shooting him.

The machine was focused on them.

2b: "Pod! overcharge shot! NOW!"

Pod 042: "Affirmative."

The pod gets infront of 2b and charges its energy and shoots at the figure who which creates an explosion.

everyone: "We got him!"

9s: "quickly we need to reach the docking bay!"

However the figure stands up.

9s: "You gotta be kidding me!"

2b: "Your telling me not even that was enough?!"

The Assassin limped towards them but a metal sword stabbed through its head and it fell down and behind him was Marcus.

Marcus: "You guys ok?"

Everyone: "MARCUS!"

Marcus runs over and checks on (Y/n).

Marcus: "Ok good....he's still breathing..."

9s: "Look we need help the others! there's probably more terminators attacking the bunker!"

Marcus: "Alright you guys get going."

2b: "What about them?"

A2: "Ill watch over them now go!"

14R: "Come on we don't have time for this!"

She runs out followed by the others leaving 9s and 2b behind.

2b: "Take care of them sisters..."

A2: "I will..."

2p: "I'll stay as well!"

9s: "Come on 2b we need to go!"

They both leave them and headed to the docking bay.

____________________________________

When everyone got to the docking bay they heard gun fire and rushed in. What saw them scared them because there were over 20 terminators fighting everyone....

A/n: before anyone as we're gonna pretend the bunker has two docking bays one for humans one for Yorha androids....

87b: "Hold them back!"

89b: "Theres too many of them!"

Unsc trooper 333: "Snipers get in position!"

They noticed three soldiers with snipers.

2b: "I'm going in!"

She charges at the enemy.

9s: "Damn it providing support!"

9s began to start hacking and 14R was assisting him.

2b: (turns around and faces the snipers) "Snipers focus on the mini gun terminators!"

Sniper 2: "Copy that troops focus on the enemies in the back!"

Snipers 1 and 3: "Copy!"

They began shooting at the terminators in the back of the docking bay...

2b was able to take down a few of them while 9s and 14R were able to shut a few down. The snipers took down the heavy terminators but they were still struggling fights against whats left. 2b got pinned to the floor along with the scouts.

2b: "D-Damn it let go!"

9s: "Son of a...."

14R: "9s!"

Just then a sniper shoots one of the heads
and 2b kicks the machine sending it toward the others freeing them.

2b: "Nice shot!"

snipers: "Uhhh wasn't us..."

9s: "What?"

??: "Hey!"

They turn and see (Y/n) holding a sniper and he brought reinforcements...

Everyone: "(Y/n)!"

Y/n: "Lets finish this!"

They all began fighting the rest of the machines and by the time the fight ended they lost 21 soldiers total both Yorha and UNSC. Commander White thought this attack would cause fear but instead it only motivated everyone that they weren't safe and had to fight again once more....

White: "Everyone....I'm so sorry....I ordered all our creators to be sealed here for their own good because of Adam....but now i see no where is truly safe....and for that I offer my apology..."

Everyone was shocked seeing White like this...

Y/n: "Commander...."

White was crying...

White: "I only wanted to protect you...."

Buck: "Commander White....your intentions were pure...and I hate to admit it but you were only doing what your duty requires you to and no one here blames you. No one and I mean no one knew about this attack and it was something you can not be blamed for..."

White: "But it doesn't excuse the fact we lost people because of me!"

2b: "Commander Buck is right....this wasn't your fault..."

Y/n: "If your gonna blame yourself then we may as well all be blamed for failing to see this..."

White: "What?"

Trooper 333: "Commander were a team so if your gonna blame yourself then we are all to blame then!"

Sniper: "Yeah don't think your carrying a burden alone Ma'am!"

Everyone comforted the commander.

White: "Thank you...all of you....and from now on we shall do so...as a team....all UNSC personnel are now free to fight in the fields again..."

Marcus: "Well its not often we see the commander act like this gotta say kinda weird...."

All the humans cheered while the androids were concern but didn't want to say anything. However cortanas voice came over the intercom.

Cortana: "Commander White Anemone has requested support from us. She reports the terminators are attacking their supply ship and they are out numbered."

Marcus: "Damn it! Just what we need now!"

Y/n: "2b you and your team will head down there first and assist the resistance. A2 and 2p your going with them."

2b's team: "Understood!"

2b and the others got into their flight units and took off to help the resistance.

Y/n: "Anyone who can still fight prepare yourselves for battle!"

Everyone one else: "Understood."

Everyone ran to where they need to be and White was standing there watching (Y/n).

White: "(Y/n)...."

Y/n: "Its time we end this war...."

White remains quiet then after a minute she nods her head.

White: "Yeah...lets go...."

They shared a hug before going their separate ways....

Buck: "Kid you ready? We have to go and help 2b and her team."

Y/n: "Copy that I'll take the other pelican and follow behind!"

Veronica: "Alright and be careful!"

Buck and Veronica took a pelican and flew off to earth and (Y/n) was soon following behind them...

____________________________________

Timeskip

Location: In the middle of the ocean....

Your Pov

It's just as we thought....we all believed skynet wasn't a threat anymore and their terminators were wipes out five years ago as no one has seen them afterwards....but we were wrong. Somewhere past the flooded city in the middle of the oceans the resistance supply ship was being attacked by machines and what we noticed were the HK aerial models...

Buck: "Shit there's too many machines in the sky!"

A HK model appeared behind Buck and Veronica's pelican and started shooting at them. One of the marines got in the mini gun turret and began shooting back. The HK eventually went down but there were still more coming down on us but my radar was going crazy and when I looked at it the signal was picking something massive in the water.

Y/n: "Guys we got a problem! There is something HUGE in the water and it's heading for the ship!"

Veronica: "I see it too the resistances will get destroyed at this rate!"

Buck: "We don't have much time so whatever your gonna do make it quick!"

Veronica: "2b do you copy!?"

2b: (Radio) "This is 2b over!"

Veronica: "2b you and your team focus on the hostiles Me, Buck, and (Y/n) are heading to the ship and evacuate those androids!"

2b: "Understood!"

Radio cuts out.

Y/n: "I'm calling the captain!"

The captain appears on my hud.

Resistance Captain: "Captain (L/n)?! You have to help us!"

Y/n: "Captain listen to me very carefully something is heading your way and I need your crew to get topside immediately for evac!"

Resistance Captain: "B-But sir we can't just abandon the ship and supplies we collect!"

Y/n: "Its time to abandon ship that is an order captain! Once the situation has been dealt with we can send a team to scavenge whats left but for now we need to get everyone away to safety!"

Resistance Captain: "U-Understood sir we will head up now!"

The captain then turns to the speaker and everyone from outside can hear her.

Resistance Captain: "ATTENTION ALL CREW WE ARE ABANDONING THE SHIP! I REPEAT WE ARE ABANDONING THE SHIP! EVERYONE GET TOPSIDE WE HAVE PELICANS COMING DOWN FOR EVAC!"

Communication cuts.

Buck: "Alright lets head down and pick them up!"

Y/n: "Copy!"

Just then another pelican comes down next to us.

Johnson: "I figure you boys would need a hand."

Veronica: "Much appreciated!"

We headed to the ship and saw everyone coming out to the deck and we were able to land the ship.

Resistance Captain: "Everyone get in! We are leaving!"

Everyone: "Yes Ma'am!"

The resistance troops broke into three groups.

Y/n: "Come on we have to go!"

Buck: "Dear god lets hope we have enough space..."

Resistance trooper 888: "Oh my god guys something is coming at us!"

We all turn and see something moving in the water.

Y/n: "Shit! everyone in NOW WE ARE OUT OF TIME!"

Everyone got into a pelican and luckily for us we managed to get everyone...

Y/n: "All right everyone hang on tight! Its going to be a rough ride getting out of here!"

All pelicans took off away from the ship and the passengers began to grab onto their seats or anything they could find.

Y/n: "This is captain (L/n) we have the ships crew and heading away from the kill zone over! Be advised something HUGE is approaching watch yourselves!"

9s: (radio) "What?! We thought it was the machine airship! If its huge we should be able to see it!"

The moment nines said that a giant machine comes out and grabs the ship causing it to break into two and explode...

A2: "Oh my god...."

2b: "What is that?!"

9s: "This isn't good!"

Y/n: "Buck we're gonna have to come back with reinforcements after dropping the survivors off!"

Buck: "Yeah I know!"

Y/n: "Everyone we are heading to the main camp to drop the crew members off and we will return with reinforcements!"

Everyone: "Understood!"

Y/n: "Hold out as long as you can!"

The three pelicans then flew off to the main camp. On the way to the camp I contacted the commander.

White: "(Y/n) report!"

Y/n: "Commander we lost the ship but we were able to evacuate the crew members and are en route to the resistances camp! Commander there is a huge machine monster and we need everyone and I mean everyone!"

White: "Affirmative we have visual on the target through the satellite and I'm sending all Yorha troops there for support!"

Y/n: "Copy we will head back once we drop off the survivors!"

White: "Be careful!"

Communication cut.

Once we touched down everyone in the camp came out.

Popola: "(Y/n)! are you ok?! we heard something happened!"

Buck: "Sorry Popola no time to explain we need you to help the survivors here!"

Y/n: "We'll explain later but right now the others need us!"

Anemone: "You heard him everyone! Get these survivors checked up and we are moving the camps security to red alert! Now move it!"

After the survivors were taken cared of I told my team to remain here and defend the camp in case machines start coming for them. Afterwards the three of us headed back into the flooded city and saw Yorha forces struggling.

4b: "This is Yorha captain 4b my squadron and I are here to assist!"

Y/n: "Whats the situation of here?"

2b: "According to our records this machine hasn't been seen for over 300 years and if this thing reaches land it will wipe out every android in the area!"

Buck: "Shit then we have to take it down!"

A2: "How?! This damn thing has a electromagnetic barrier all over its body!"

Y/n: "Incoming HKs!"

About 20 HK aerial units came and started shooting at us.

Johnson: "Damnit this is the last thing we need!"

Commander white then appears on our huds.

White: "Everyone we are charging up our orbital laser strike stand clear!"

Everyone flew back a bit and then a laser shot down from above and hit the target but unfortunately it didn't do anything....

Cortana: "Damn it! The orbital laser strike didn't do anything!"

White: "Shit...if that didn't do anything then we are really screwed..."

Y/n: "We don't have a choice but to fight this thing! if it reaches land everyone is dead!"

9s: "I have an idea! 4b we need you to keep it busy me and 2b have a plan!"

4b: "Copy that 9s!"

A2: "(Y/n) we need to buy them time!"

Y/n: "Copy!"

Buck: "Johnson we need to focus on the HKs!"

Johnson: "Your damn right! lets show the marines!"

More pelicans flew into the area and began fighting skynet....

meanwhile with 9s and 2b who touched down on land...

9s: "We have mortars line up and all that EMP barriers won't stand a chance against close range mortars!"

2b: "Got it!"

9s: "Go ahead and get on! I'll help aim!"

2b gets on the mortar gun and began shooting but it wasn't doing any good.

2b: "Shit the armor is too thick we need more fire power!"

9s: "2b lets go with a more direct approach!"

2b: "Huh? oh got it!"

9s: "Thats right! lay down some stupid fire in its mouth!"

9s and 2b waited for a a opportunity and just then it opens it's mouth.

9s: "Fire!"

2b: "Firing!"

She shoots a mortar fire and it hits the mouth and it seemed to hurt.

9s: "Yes!"

2b: "We got it!"

Despite being in pain the giant machine then stands up revealing how tall it really was...

2b: "Oh my god...."

Pod 042: "Warning enemy is launching a EMP attack."

9s: "Oh no the others are too close!"

2b started panicking and called (Y/n).

2b: (scared) "(Y/n) GET OUT OF THERE!"

Y/n: "What?!"

The giant machine then releases a EMO field attack and it managed to shut down every pelican and androids near them.

Y/n: (Radio) "We're going down I repeat we're-!"

Transmission cut.

2b: "NOOOOO!!!"

9s: "2b! Setting down EMO shield!"

He immediately gets in front of 2b and activates a shield but it was barely holding back the attack....

9s: "We need to get out of here!"

They both ran to their flight unit and jumped for them but barely made it but luckily someone had saved them.

Pascal: "Are you guys ok?!"

9s: "We're fine."

2b: "Pascal everyone including (Y/n) crashed into the ocean!"

Pascal: "What?! Oh no!".

2b: "Forget about us you need to find them! Please!"

Pascal: "A-Alright I'll head down and search!"

Pascal leaves the two to fight against the machine while he goes searches for survivors.

Pascal appears on their hud.

Pascal: "Listen to me you two that enormous machine is a ancient weapon. It was designed to help annihilate the androids but it would up going out of control. I was part of the machines network when it happened so I remember it. The moment it reached land it went berserk and began attacking everything in sight. No one could figure out how to stop it. We eventually marooned it deep in the ocean, but it seems to be searching for a way back."

9s: "Well we can't send it back to the ocean! We have to destroy it here and now!"

2b: "I don't care where it came from it's going down!"

9s: "I have a idea 2b just keep this thing busy!"

2b: "What?!"

9s: "Just trust me this will work!"

2b: "Alright but hurry up!"

9s then flies off.

2b: "I have to take down those emitters...."

2b then began shooting at the emitters.

Pascal on the other hand was being attacked by HK units. Pascal couldn't fight back and could only dodge their lasers. 2b noticed this and went to save him and took down the HK units.

2b: "Pascal you need to get out of here it's too dangerous now!"

Pascal: "But the others!"

2b: "Listen to me damn it! The area isn't safe and I can't afford to lose anyone else!"

Pascal stayed quiet then nodded his head.

Pascal: "Ok stay safe 2b!"

Pascal then flies off but and 2b then continue fighting the giant machine. After destroying the last emitter 2b wondered what to do next.

2b: "Damn it now what?! Where the hell are you 9s?!"

Just then a missile comes out of no where and hits the monster in the mouth causing it to explode. However, 2b was caught by the last of the EMP field attack and went down.

_________________________________________

Meanwhile at Yorha...

Everyone at Yorha was watching the battle and they saw everything that transpired but the commander was angry and trying her best not to cry in front of everyone.

Operator 81o: "Command target has been destroyed!"

White: (Angry) "Send a detachment down there immediately I want everyone looking for survivors!"

All the operators immediately began contacting the resistances ,UNSC, and Any Yorha forces to head to the flooded city.

White: "(Y/n)....2b....9s....everyone please be safe...."

_________________________________________

Timeskip.....Midnight....

This timeframe takes place before 2b washes back to land and wakes up.

A UNSC ship was seen over the flooded city and the troopers were looking for survivors and we're able to find Buck ,Veronica, Johnson, and (Y/n).

??: "Well I'll be...so the reports were true....(Y/n) is alive....Alright boys bring them onboard!"

The UNSC troopers and Odst began loading the survivors and some androids into the pelican and when they believed they found everyone to the best of their abilities they went back to the ship...

??: "Infinity we are coming back with some survivors over."

Infinity captain: "Copy that bring them home."

____________________________________

End of chapter.....

Author: Alright folks we are done with this chapter and the next chapter is the FINALE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 650 15
My first ever shooter game was Halo 3 and it opened my eyes to the potential all games held. Nearly every day, I'd spend my time playing Halo 3 until...
112 3 5
It begins in the year, 640.6, 50 years after the last Great War was done between the superpower alliance of Iron Cross and ATLAS. The World is at pea...
243 13 15
"I'm not falling in love with you because I'm programmed to," I begin, causing her to look up at me through her lashes. "I love you in spite of it. E...
1.2M 4.2K 8
The aliens came here for one thing, and one thing only.... Females. ( This story is only available through inkitt or galatea!!!) (some read events ma...