Deliver Hope (nier automata x...

By FadedPhantomz

First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to l... More

Team Wolf
Introduction
your "family" and characters background
Introduction Part 2
The Awakening and The Factory Part 1
The Awakening and The Factory Part 2
The Past and The Truth Revealed
Painful Reunion part 1
Painful Reunion part 2
short intermission not a chapter
The Desert Mission
Bonding time with 2b
The Amusement Park
characters bio update part 2
Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins
First solo mission and aliens?!
Confrontations and The Rogue Android
character bio update 3
Short random intermission
upcoming characters
upcoming characters pt 2
bonding time with everyone part 1
bonding time 3 part 2
During the bonding time....
Guardians...
Attack at Camp Omega
conflict...
Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3
Code Red
Deliver Hope....

The offer

1.6K 25 22
By FadedPhantomz

Timeskip: night time

Third pov

The next day 2b woke up and looked around trying to remember what happened. She looks out into the distance and sees the giant machine from yesterday dead with smoke still coming out of it.

2b: "Thats right...that happened...."

2b slowly tried to stand up but had to rely on her sword to get up. Once she was back on her feet she looked around and saw some Yorba troops laying around, just then she remembered (Y/n) and the others.

2b: (Struggling to walk) "I...I have to find....them....my....family.....but first...I need to help the others out and contact command...."

2b struggles to walk over to the survivors.

2b: "A-Are you...ok?"

4b: "I'll...live...whats the situation?"

2b: "Target is neutralized....I just reactivated and now I'm looking for...survivors...ahh..."

2b falls but 4b managed to catch her.

4b: "E-Easy 2b you can't....move in this condition...."

2b: "Captain....I have to..."

4b stopped 2b from standing up.

4b: "At this rate....you will only damage yourself more..."

2b: "...."

4b: "Its alright....I activated a beacon for the...bunker....the commander.....knowing her....will send help....for now....just rest alright?"

2b: "U-Understood...."

The survivors remained where they were until reinforcements arrived. When they finally showed up the commander herself was leading the team and she had the other yorha troops gather the remaining survivors. When they left her, Commander White saw the state 2b was in and hugged her.

White: "Its going to be ok...your going to be fine..."

2b: "C-Commander....(Y/n)....is still missing...."

White: "And we'll find him but for now we need to get you back to the resistances for repairs."

2b: "B-But..."

White: "2b..."

She gives 2b a serious look and all she could do was sigh in defeat.

2b: "Affirmative...commander...."

When rhe rescue team had finished gathering the survivors they found 2b, A2, 2p, but 9s was nowhere to be seen.

White: "Damn it...where the hell are you 9s..."

After another hour of searching the troops found a elevator but had no access to it and all the commander could do was give the order they were leaving and headed to the resistances main camp to begin repairing the damages the troopers sustained.

Once they arrived at main camp the twins didn't waste any time working on the androids and Anemone was sending a team out to find the supplies the ship was carrying and salvage whats left. Rex and Margaret went with them hoping they could find their captain.

A few hours later the leaders were having a meeting in the main building.

Jackass: "This isn't good...this isn't good at all...if something that huge was in the ocean then there's no telling what else is out there..."

Anemone: "Theres nothing we could've done Jackass no one knew something like this was going to happen."

Jackass: "Doesn't matter Anemone we just witness a fucking nightmare attack us and you saw how much destruction that thing can do!"

White: "Its only fortunate Captain (L/n) and the others were able to get the ships crew to safety."

Jackass: "Yeah but not only that we now need to decide what to do with security because both Yorha and us have been infiltrated by skynet and who knows of there's any assassims left here or in the damn bunker!"

Anemone: "Speaking of which...how did Yorha get infiltrated White? For a assassin to get into the bunker means they found a way to bypass your security team."

White: "Thats what my security team is trying to find out unfortunately at this point it doesn't matter. Adam has made his move and its time we stop going on the defensive. He has to die..."

Jackass: "Agreed as long as he remains none of us are safe."

Anemone: "But our forces are stretched thin as it is...we can't send anyone after him and not only that in 2b's report Adam and Eve didn't even try fighting them and it was too much for them..."

White: "I believe 2b is best suited for this task...after their encounter at the alien site I have personally trained her because she wanted to grow stronger....so...at this point I believe in her and I believe she can kill him..."

Jackass: "What about 9s and (Y/n)? If Adam has them chances are they are both dead."

Anemone: (shocked) "Jackass! How can you say that?!"

Jackass: "This is Adam we are talking about! We may not know him personally but from what everyone has told us he's obsessed with knowledge and cutting humans open! If he has them both then chances are they are dead."

White: (angry) "If (Y/n) is dead...I rather bring him back home still and bury him where he belongs than leave him in the hands of a crazy scientist machine!"

2b then walks in.

Anemone: "2b? What are you doing here? You should be resting."

2b: ......

White: "2b?"

2b: "Commander...I'm going after Adam....and I'm bringing them home..."

White: "How long were you listening?"

2b:......

White: (sighs and walks over) "2b Knowing you your going to go after them anyway..."

2b: "Yes...."

White: "Do you even have a plan on finding them?"

2b: "Yes I do....if Adam has 9s I can use this program my other sisters installed onto him and locate his Blackbox even at its weak signals. I also have a general idea where they could be held."

Anemone: "I assume its the twins who gave you the program?"

2b: "correct..."

Jackass: "Gotta say they sure make useful items..."

White: "Very well....2b you now have a mission to...."

The computer screen then starts beeping meaning someone was calling them.

Anemone: "I got this."

Anemone stands up and goes to the computer.

Anemone: "This is Anemone leader of the resistances please identify yourself."

??: "Good to hear from you Anemone. This is Captain Lasky of the UNSC Infinity."

The other two androids stand up.

White: "Captain lasky?!"

Lasky: "I see commander white is with you. How long has it been commander?"

White: "I haven't heard from since we last saw each other, how was tokyo?"

Lasky: "Things were rough and we lost too many good men..."

White: "I'm sorry..."

Jackass: "Thank you commander although sounds like you guys had it rough has well. Me and my crew were on the way back to the city ruins then we heard your emergency broadcast of a giant Goliath attacking."

Jackass: "Unfortunately its true...we are currently looking for survivors still but....I'm not sure if they are alive."

Lasky: "Don't worry about that my men were in the area and we found some of your men including the lone wolf."

White and 2b: (runs to the screen) "Where is he?!"

Lasky: "Don't worry he and the others are in the medical bay resting, they haven't woken up yet."

2b: "Thank god..."

White: "I see....thank you Captain Lasky..."

Lasky: "Don't worry they're in safe hands."

2b: "I need to be sure but is 9s with you?"

Lasky frowns.

Lasky: "I'm afraid not...Yorha unit 9s wasn't found and I'm afraid we have no intel on his location."

2b: (Whispers to white) "Now that we know where (Y/n) is my best bet is Adam has 9s..."

White: "Most likely...but this changes nothing you are to go find him and if Adam is there you are to kill him immediately. "

2b nods her head and leaves the room.

White: "Captain how soon will you arrive at the ruin city?"

Lasky: "We are already in the ruin city. Me and some soldiers will be touching down a few clicks from your position. I'll send you our location in a minute."

Jackass: "Alright ill have some men ready to help."

Lasky: "Much appreciated also I'll need to speak to you three about these so call terminators."

Anemone: "I'll debrief you when you touch down and when we are alone."

Lasky: "Alright anything else before we end this call?"

White: "Alright and if possible can you bring my men down as well? We have medical troops here that can take over from here."

Lasky: "Alright commander we will have another pelican bring them and escorted."

White: "Thank you lasky...."

Lasky: "Don't mention it...we'll see you in a few."

The computer then turns off.

Anemone: "Come on you two let's go greet the others."

Jackass and white nod their head and they left the main building and began preparation for the Inifinity to arrive.

_________________________________________

Meanwhile at the UNSC infinity....

Lasky. "Roland I'll be back I need to contact the resistance and let them know we are here."

Roland: "Alright Captain."

Lasky leaves the command deck.

Roland: "Anything on the patients?"

Crew member 1: "They haven't woken up yet."

Crew member 2: "Hard to believe they survived the giant goliath. I thought no one was going to survive."

Roland: "Well its thanks to Yorha and the UNSC troops working together. If it weren't for them no one on that supply ship would have survive."

Female 1: "Whats up guys?"

They all turn to see two girls walking in.

Roland: "Hey Claire, hey Mia."

Claire: "Hey everyone."

Mia: "Sup."

Roland: "Did you two need something?"

Claire: "We only came to drop something off for Captain Lasky."

Roland: "oh? Oh that's right! He was expecting some data pads delivered to him. You can set them down on that table over there. The captain just stepped out said he had to attend a video conference."

Mia: "Whatever sucks to be him going to all these meetings."

The two girls leave the data pads on a table.

Claire: "So anything you guys need before we leave?"

Roland had to think for a minute.

Roland: "hmmm.....I can't think of anything but I do have a question for you two."

Mia: "I swear I didn't steal a pelican and crashed it into a mountain again."

Roland and Claire sweatdrop.

Roland: "uhhh no its nothing about that..."

Mia: "Oh good for a moment I thought that what it was about."

Claire: (glares at Mia which sends shivers down her spine) "Mia...."

Mia nervously chuckles and some of the crew members were laughing.

Roland: "A-Anyway your last name is (L/n) right?"

Claire: "uhhh yeah why?"

Roland remained quiet.

Mia: "Roland?"

Roland: "I think it's better I show you something rather than trying to explain it. (Looks at one of the crew members) can one of you guys bring the folder that's marked with a wolf."

Crew member 7: "Sure thing Roland."

The crew members walks out of the command deck and in a few minutes he comes back with a folder and leaves it on the table.

Roland: "Thanks."

Crew member 7: "No problem."

The crew member returns to his seat.

Roland: "Its best you read this...you as well Mia."

Mia: (groans) "Why me? You know I hate reading..."

Roland: "Trust me....open the file...."

The girls were confused and Claire was the first to pick it up and when she opened it and saw the image of (Y/n) and read the report she dropped the folder and started crying.

Claire: (tears forming) "It can't be...."

Mia: "Claire? What's wrong?!"

Claire then runs of the command deck.

Mia: "Claire?!"

Mia looked at the folder and soon realized what made Claire cry and soon enough she began crying as well...

Mia then runs out crying and went to join Claire....

Roland was smiling because he knew what might be coming next for them.

Meanwhile with the sisters...

Claire and Mia are seen running to the medical bay and when they arrived they ran in and saw Doctor Ellen smiling while crying.

Claire: "Ellen I-!"

Ellen: "shhh..."

Doctor Ellen moves over and shows (Y/n) laying on bed while still holding his hand.

Doctor Ellen: (Whispers) "Not so loud."

Doctor Ellen moves a bit and the sisters gasp at the sight of their long lost brother laying on the bed unconscious.

Claire: "I-I'm not dreaming am I? "

Claire goes to the bed and picks up the clipboard and scans the name and cried more. She looks at Mia and Nods her head. Mia comes over and looks at the clipboard as well and the sisters both turn and look at the unconscious figure on the bed.

Claire: (Cries more and grabs one of his hands) "Your really here.... "

Mia: (Cries more and grabs his other hand) "Mom..... dad.....we finally found him...."

Doctor Ellen smiled at the scene and the three of them stayed there watching (Y/n) and the others. After awhile the twins had to leave and help out a bit.

_________________________________________

Time skip: Midnight....

Your pov

Ow my head.... It feels like someone took a brick and smashed my head with it....

I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself in a hospital room? At least the lights were dimmed down a bit...

I noticed I wasn't dressed in my combat gear and when I look around I was surprised to see I was in a UNSC ship.

Y/n: "H-Hello?"

I looked around and saw Buck, Veronica and Johnson along with some Yorha Androids laying around. I guess someone picked us up.

??: "Well well look who is awake."

I turn and see a woman standing by the door way. This might not go well...

Y/n: "who are you?"

Ellen: "Now that hurts (Y/n)...."

She started to fake cry but kept taking little glances and sees my unamused face.

Ellen: (sighs) "Your no fun...."

She then grabs a clipboard and walks over to me.

Ellen: (Walks over) "how ya feeling?"

Y/n: "Like shit..."

Ellen: (Laughs) "As usual you always get your self into trouble. "

Y/n: "Not my fault trouble finds me..."

Ellen: "Yeah? Well nice to know you haven't changed a bit."

Y/n: "Yeah yeah nice to see you too I guess....you still have yet to introduce yourself."

Ellen: "Oh right...I am Doctor Ellen. An old friend of yours when you joined the UNSC and Yorha."

Y/n: "Wait really?"

Ellen: "Yes really."

Ellen: "Anyway since your awake I'm gonna check your wounds."

Y/n: "Fine..."

Ellen: "Alright first....how does your head feel? Any headaces?"

Y/n: "Yeah...it hurts somewhat but it isn't too bad now."

Ellen: (Writing on the clip boards) "Alright let me take a look."

She carefully takes your bandage off and checks for damages."

Ellen: "Alright....looks like your head stopped bleeding thats good."

For the next hour she continued inspecting your wounds and cleaning them.

Ellen: "Alright....your wounds are checked and you should be alright for now but seriously you need to stop getting hurt..."

Y/n: "You know as much as I do trouble always find me."

Ellen: "Yes I do especially when you and 9s are together."

Y/n: "I don't know what your talking about."

You let out a nervous laugh but felt danger for some reason.

Ellen: "Speaking of trouble..."

You nervously turned back to Ellen and see her cracking her knuckles.

Y/n: "Uhhh....Doc? W-What are you doing?"

Ellen hits you on the head!

Y/n: "Ow! What the heck was that for?!"

Ellen: "Thats for making me think you were dead for five years!"

BAM!

Ellen: "Thats for not contacting me when you woke up!"

BAM!

Ellen: "This is for forgetting me!"

BAM!

Ellen: "This is for blowing yourself up at the amusement park and

Y/n: "W-Wait how did you-?!"

BAM!

Ellen: "AND THIS IS FOR MAKING ME PANIC WHEN I SAW THE RECOVERY TEAM BRINGING YOU IN AND GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!"

BAM!

When Ellen was done punishing (Y/n) he was on the floor with a lump on his head.  Once Ellen calmed down and looked at his current state she chuckled as it brought up some memories...the downside was she had to patch him up.....again.....

Another 30 minutes later....

Y/n: "Ow take it easy!"

Ellen: "Oh quit squirming your not a baby!"

Y/n: "Your fault for opening my wounds again!"

Ellen: "Well its NOT MY FAULT SOMEONE CAN'T STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!"

??: Do you two seriously need to be so loud?"

We turn our attention and see Buck and Johnson awake.

Buck: "Like come on some of us are trying to get some sleep..."

Johnson: "Oh come on you ruined their moment Buck!"

Buck: "What moment?! Its only two old friends catching up!"

Johnson: "Yeah? Well from my point of view I see a potential couple!"

(Y/n) gave him a "Really bruh face" while Ellen turned away blushing.

Y/n: "Seriously dude...."

Johnson: "Hey not my fault your surrounded by beautiful women and your still SINGLE!"

Buck: "Johnson you do know most of those females are androids and his siblings right?"

Johnson: "Oh come on bucky they aren't related at all and they're just titles they gave themselves so let it happen trooper!"

Y/n: "Why me....."

Ellen: "Thats enough Johnson!"

Johnson: "I ain't stopping until I see him dating someone!"

Buck: "I can't believe this...."

Ellen: (thoughts: gotta say....i feel bad for chief having to work with Johnson back then....)

Meanwhile in the bridge:

Lasky: "Roland!"

Roland: (appears) "whats up captain?"

Lasky: "Any word on Halsey? She should've been here a couple hours ago."

Roland: "Negative last I heard the pillar of Autumn had to delay her transportation for safety. Chances are she may not be arriving until tomorrow."

Lasky: "I see...."

Roland then received a message from the medical wing.

Roland: "Sir! The guests of honor have woken up!"

Lasky: "Really? Thats great! Inform Claire and Mia at once. We'll probably see them heading there immediately."

Roland: "Copy that!"

Roland contacted the twins.

Lasky is then seen walking to the medical wing and once he got to the door he hears crying.

Lasky: "I'll give them a few minutes...."

Just before Lasky arrived.....

Ellen: "So your telling me you don't remember anything from the past at all?"

Y/n: "No....no matter how hard I try to remember nothing comes to mind...."

Ellen: "Not even a family photo?"

Y/n: "Nope."

Ellen: "Well thats not good. Although I am glad to see you alive I cant help feel a little hurt...."

Y/n: "Sorry Doc but-"

Ellen: "Just call me Ellen besides we been friends since forever."

Just then someone knocked on the door and Ellen got up and opened it. There at the door was Mia and Claire who had tears in their eyes. They both entered the room and came over to (Y/n) who was confused.

________________________________

Your pov

?? 1: "I'm so glad your ok...."

?? 2: "You have no idea how long we been searching for you..."

Y/n: "Huh?"

The two ladies hug me and I I didn't know whether to hug them back or not. I looked over towards Ellen who just had a sad face but put up a small smile. Buck and Johnson were confused as well.

Y/n: "ummm...."

They both let go.

?? 1: "(Y/n)...are you alright? How are your wounds? Your not pushing yourself are you?!"

?? 2: "We were so scared you weren't going to wake up!"

Y/n: "I'm fine...but who are you?"

?? 1: "W-What? Come on this isn't funny (Y/n)!"

?? 2: "Yeah this isn't time for games brother!"

They had hoped he was just messing with them but his face was telling them he wasn't kidding...

?? 1: "N-No way....your...not kidding around?"

?? 2: "Ellen?"

They both turned to her and she gave them a sad look.

Ellen: "I'm sorry I didn't want to believe it either but...after reading some reports I received from the resistance and Buck and Johnson I can confirm he has had amnesia for awhile...he doesn't remember his name....his android sisters....your mother and father....and you...."

Buck: (whispers to Johnson: "Should we say anything? I feel like we should do something.")

Johnson: (Whispers back: "Not now Bucky lets see how this plays first but right now it's between them.")

They both turned back to me and were trying to say something but they broke down into tears... it hurts me deeply because I can't remember them and I can only imagine the pain in their heart...

I slowly got up and limped towards them and got down on my knees and hugged them. They didn't hesitate and hugged back quickly. They kept saying how they're sorry and how they should've been there and I wanted to say something but I just couldn't...all I could do was hug them and stay quiet....

After a few minutes I was back on the bed and they were both sitting on chairs

Claire: "I guess we should reintroduce outselves....I'm claire (L/n) and in your older sister..."

Mia: "I'm Mia (L/n) and I'm your twin sister...."

Y/n: "I guess I don't really need to introduce myself but why not...I am (Y/n) (L/n) nice to meet you."

Ellen: "Well with that out of the way..."

She stands up and a man is seen entering the room.

Ellen: "Your brother is fine his wounds have been patched up and as long he isn't pushing himself."

??: "Well thats good to hear."

Buck: "Well look who it is if it it isn't Captain Lasky!"

Lasky: "Nice to see you alive Sergeants."

Johnson: "Since your here then we really are on the infinity."

Lasky: "Thats correct sergeant."

The captain then turns to you.

Lasky: "Captain (L/n) Its an honor to have you with us. Allow me to reintroduce myself, I am Captain Lasky and we are currently on my ship the infinity."

Y/n: "The honor is mine captain..."

Lasky: "I came by to check on all of you and its a relief that your still with us. We came by and saw a giant machine and we feared the worse."

Johnson: "Oh come on Lasky you know its gonna take alot more than a giant machine to get rid of me."

Buck: "Says the guy who got shot by a floating orb."

Johnson: "Watch it Bucky! Even death knows I'm too handsome to die!"

Lasky: (chuckles) "Well regardless I am glad to see you again."

Y/n: (surprisrd) S-Shot by a floating orb?"

Johnson: "Short story: secret weapon was bring developed that could have destroyed the whole planet in space. Me and a small team went in. Blew it up and had my ass shot by a laser coming from a floating robot."

Pause

A/n: (Ahem) "Yes he's referring to Halo 3's event....and yes I brought him back to life...YOUR WELCOME! Also this events in the prequel....which MAY have alot more chapters than this book...."

Unpause...

Lasky: "Well as expected of our only remaining spartan you somehow managed to escape the ring and came back home which resulted everyone in the UNSC and Yorha to faint from shock."

Y/n: "Wait spartan?"

I turn and look and Johnson.

Y/n: "You? A spartan?!"

Bucky: "Oh boy...."

Johnson: "Ah hell I forgot about that....Yeah kid I am a spartan."

Y/n: "But your in the marines uniform! I thought spartans wore.....well heavy spartan armor...."

Johnson: "Well Im a first generation spartan son...personally armor or not I'm still gonna be a marine deep down."

Y/n: "I knew you were different from the rest of the soldiers..."

Johnson: "Well anyway since you now know theres something I was supposed to tell you but we never had time so now is a good time."

Y/n: "What?"

Buck: "Johnson your not talking about that offer again are you?"

Johnson: "Of course I am! You two have so much potential! It be a waste to pass this opportunity!"

Y/n: "Buck? What are you two talking about?"

Buck was quiet and he looked at me then Johnson and then at Lasky who knew what was going on and nodded his head. My sisters had a concern face too because they were holding onto my arm's tighter.

Johnson: "I have already explained this to Buck so...."

Johnson clears his throat.

Johnson: "Captain (L/n) everyone in Yorha and the UNSC has seen you in combat, amnesia or no amnesia you continue to impress everyone. You are a symbol of hope for humanity and the androids. You have a fire in you kid that no one has seen since the last spartan Master Chief.

Your eyes widen because you realize where this is going.

Y/n: "Johnson....are you saying....."

Johnson smiled knowing (Y/n) has caught on...

Johnson: "Thats right kid....we believe its time that the spartan program was revived and we want you to become one."

The twins were sad and (Y/n) noticed but didn't say anything so he just focused on what Johnson said.

Y/n: "But....do we really need to? Do I have to? The war is nearly over and theres no point to bringing the program back..."

Johnson: "Things may seem slow at the moment because of Adam and Eve and the machines aren't organized but we still got a long way before the war ends. And don't forget after we deal with Adam and Eve we still have to deal with Skynet."

Y/n: "You got a point i guess..."

Johnson sighs and lays back down on his bed.

Johnson: "Look kid I know its alot to take in so I'm not gonna rush you for an answer just give it some thought ok? Anyway im going back to sleep so wake me up when its dinner."

Johnson goes back to sleep and (Y/n) and Buck look at each other.

Buck: "Well...you heard him we should get some rest...speaking of which what time is it?"

Lasky: "it's actually 12:30 am."

Buck: "Ah well back to sleep I go."

Lasky: "Alright then I'll leave you guys to rest. Doctor mind if we talk in private?"

Ellen: "Oh right."

She turns to the (L/n) family

Ellen: "Your free to move around the ship just don't go hurting yourself."

Y/n: "Alright alright I got it..."

Ellen chuckles then stands up and leaves with Lasky. The moment they do your sisters heard your stomach growling and you were blushing out of embarrassment.

Claire: "Well someone's hungry."

Mia: (clinging to his arm) "Well if your hungry then we can go to the cafeteria."

The three of you got up and went to the cafeteria. The chef was being too friendly with you and well.....(ahem) jackass play the video....

Jackass: "You got it!"

A/n: (sob) i miss this show...

The other soldiers were amazed by how big your appetite is but your twin decided to make it a competition and you both began eating and well the chef eventually passed out....

Jackass: "Uhhh boss I think we should assign more staff to kitchen duty...."

Author: "Don't look at me it ain't my ship..."

Mia: "My win!"

Y/n: "No mine!"

Y/n and Mia: " Big sister/Claire! Who won?!"

Claire: (A little traumatized...) "I thought dad was the only one with a big appetite..."

The bickering continued on for a few minutes....

Lasky walked in and saw the chef passed out..,,

Lasky: "I should've listened to Whites advice....."

Flashback....

White: "Oh and before I forget Captain. Be sure to assign more people to kitchen duty."

Lasky: "Why?"

White: "Lets just say his stomach is big as the void..."

Lasky: (sweatdrop) "Uhhhh ok?"

Flashback ended

Lasky: (looks at the stacks of dishes...) "Yup....should've listened....I'll just tell him shes coming here soon later...."

Lasky walks back out....

You and your sisters were talking.

Y/n: "Can I ask you two something?"

Claire: "Go ahead."

Mia: (hugging you) "Yeah go ahead bro!"

Y/n: "I get we're siblings but where have you guys been? I've been with Yorha since....you know..."

Claire: "Well....the plan was for me to go explore the world alone but instead a certain idiot decided to follow me."

Mia: "H-Hey its not my fault I wanted to go!"

Claire: "Anyway....we been everywhere and we were in Russia a few years back."

Mia: (chuckles) "Ah Russia....I remember the machines chasing a marine and it was hilarious because he didn't have any ammo and the machines kept saying stuff about love."

Y/n: (thoughts: sounds like Johnson.....) "Uhhhhhhh......"

Claire: "Oh yeah I forgot about him...hope he's ok....."

Y/n: "So...how long have you been with the UNSC then? No one informed me you guys were with them..."

Mia: "About...what a couple weeks?"

Claire: "Pretty much..."

Y/n: "Oh i see...."

Claire: "My turn to ask. First things first how did you get recruited to the UNSC?"

Y/n: "Well from what everyone has told me..."

I explained to them what I learned and they were shocked that the others were alive but they soon turned happy.

Mia: (happy) "Claire are you hearing this?! Our sisters are alive!"

Claire: (Happy) "I know! Ohhh I can't wait to see them! And the fact they're in the ruin city makes it easier!"

Y/n: "Easy girls we just had a major problem! I can only imagine everyone trying to keep things calm at the camp."

Mia: "But still I'm just glad we're not alone anymore!"

The three of you continued chatting until your head started to hurt. You didn't think too much about you thought it was from the mission you all had but it didn't stop your sisters from worrying about you...

They escorted you back to the medical wing and they left to give you some peace. As each day passes it was getting worse and you told Ellen and she gave you some meds. You also spent time catching up with your sisters. However by the end of the week....

Y/n: (rushes into the medical wing) "Ellen....ELLEN!"

Buck: "What the?! (y/n) whats wrong ?!"

You suddenly collapsed onto the ground.

Johnson: "Bucky help me carry him! Someone go get the doctor!"

One of the soldiers ran off.

Johnson: (checks his forehead) "Damn kids burning up! Bucky grab a ice pack!"

________________________________

Still Your pov.....

Location: unknown....

Where.....where am I? Why is it so dark?

Did I....pass out?

Mom!!! Dad?! Maria! Anyone?!

No response....

I must of been my headache....ever since I woke up my head has been hurting.....at first it wasn't a big deal....but as each day passes its been getting worse.....

I must of finally gave in and passed out.....

I sigh and look around but all I see is darkness until all of a sudden a light erupted around me and when I opened my eyes i found myself in....the village? But...more importantly the old home i lived in....

Male voice: hey kiddo......

What? Whose there? Show yourself! I turned but didn't see anyone

Childs voice: papa!

Female voice: there you are my sweet little angel....

Child voices: mama!

Wait....that voice....mom?

Female voice: (giggles) oh my little angel....

Male voice: (laughing) looks like someone had too much fun playing outside

Childs voice: papa papa! Play hide n seek with us!

Male voice: (chuckles) ok bud.

Female voice 2: so this is where you were!

2b?

Female voice 2: good morning my little brother!

A child can be heard laughing....

Female voice 2: Now (Y/n) you know what today is?

Huh?

Childs voice: what is today?

Female voice 2: today is the day we go swimming!

Childs voice: really?!

Female voice 2: yes now come on big sister A2 and the others are coming and they want to play as well!

Childs voice: Yay lets go then!

The sound of laughter slowly fades away....

These memories.....i remember this....

When I was a young boy I always begged my family to take me swimming because i loved playing in the water so much....

Just then various scenes began to play and it finally hit me....these were MY Memories!

I.....finally remember.....everything.....but why are there memories from thousands of years ago in my head?

Just then everything around me faded away and I found myself standing in darkness...

Im so exhausted......

This war has taken its toll......

No matter how much we fight....no matter how much I fight......I keep thinking the war will never end......

Dad......Everyone including me saw you ad a hero....but I never knew why you left the war....until now....

It all seems pointless....

Mom....Dad.....Maria......I miss you three so much......when can I see you again?

Im so tired of fighting.....I just want to lay down and sleep.....

??: Say.....

Huh?

I heard a voice....but It sounded so far....

??: I say....can you hear me?

A new voice? Its not mom or anyone I know....

Who....are you?

??: Now then....don't tell me your giving up especially after everything you gone through for the last thousands of years,...

I.....

??: oh for the love of all the heavens I knew you were gonna be a handful.....

What? For some reason this voice....brings warmth to me...Its almost like....I know it....

??: are you truly so daft that you forgotten everything? the reason why your fighting in this war? The people you journey with?

My reason? That's right.....I wanted to fight to protect those I loved....

Just then a bright light was shining on me....

??: Do hurry back now lad....everyone is waiting for you...even the hussy.....

Before the light had swallowed me I heard one more thing before waking up.

Voice: See you soon.....Nier

_____________________________

The real world....

Time skip: midnight

You slowly opened your eyes and saw everyone and Commander White talking.

Y/n: "W-what...."

Everyone heard you.

White: (cries) "(Y/n)!"

She rushes over to you and hugs you.

White: "I was so worried!"

Y/n: "Mom?"

She didn't say anything only tightened the hug.

Mia and Claire were holding your hand.

Mia: "Im so glad your awake...."

Claire: "Thank god...."

Ellen: "Alright thats enough! Give him some room!"

White didn't let go so Ellen allowed it. She checked his temperature.

Ellen: "Looks like your fever is going down...how you feeling?"

Y/n: "I feel like crap....how long was I out?"

Buck: "About 6 hours..."

Johnson: "You gave everyone a fright when you barged in here and suddenly collapsed."

White: "Oh my child...."

??: "I'm glad to see you with us still."

Everyone turned and saw a old woman walk in.

White: "Halsey?"

The woman known as Halsey sits down next to you and she set a chip down and Cortana appears out of it.

Cortana: "Causing trouble already? Sheesh your just like the chief and noble six."

Y/n: "Not my fault things happen..."

Halsey: (chuckles) "Glad to see you haven't changed a bit young man."

Y/n: "Yeah everyone says that..."

Halsey: "Well I understand your memory loss so allow me to reintroduce myself. I am doctor Halsey and I am the creator of the spartan program."

Y/n: "Actually...,I remember you..."

Halsey: "Oh?"

White slowly looks at you and everyone does the same.

White: "What? Then-"

Y/n: "yes mom I remember you and everything we did."

White pulled you into a hug.

White: "At last....you finally remember...."

No one said anything and let this moment of happiness play out....

________________________________

The next day

Pause

Author: change of plans instead of 3 chapters i am making the next chapter the finale.

Unpause

Official news about Adams death has been released to all UNSC and Yorha forces. I learned it was handled by 2b when she was rescuing nines. I hope hes ok...

2b is....resting right now and getting checked on because from what I heard....she was emotionally unstable while helping pascal and fighting Adam.

A2 and 2p are with her trying to support her.

I recently received word the book I mean Weiss is missing. But not only that....I found out that in my past life I was Nier and....all my past memories from before are coming back.

I wanted to cry not because of everything that has happened but because I realize how lonely I truly am....Yonah.....I'm so sorry....

Emil....I'm sorry for leaving you....and making you lose your memories...

Kainé I'm sorry for dying before you...

A/n: I don't think anyone knows how everyone from Nier Replicant/ Gestalt died so im making my own version....

It hurts me knowing I was reincarnated but...I'm glad because I got to meet everyone...my new sisters....new friends....and I got to go on a new journey...

Right now I was on my way to Halsey's office and took a few deep breaths...

Knock knock....

Halsey: "come in!"

The door opens and reveals you

Halsey: "Ah (Y/n) what brings you over?"

Y/n: "I'm here because of the offer."

Halsey: "Ahhh.....so Johnson told you?"

Y/n: "Yes....."

Halsey: "So have you thought it through?"

Y/n: "I have...."

Halsey: "And what is your answer?"

Y/n didn't respond but gave her a look of determination and she knew exactly what his answer was.

Halsey: (smiles and gets up) "come we have work to do."

________________________________

End of chapter

Next is the finale

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 650 15
My first ever shooter game was Halo 3 and it opened my eyes to the potential all games held. Nearly every day, I'd spend my time playing Halo 3 until...
96.7K 2.3K 26
【Yandere! Adam & Eve x F. Reader】 "Perhaps we are not so different after all." Using the remaining genetic material, YorHa was able to formulate a s...
Fantasm By

Fanfiction

157 12 7
🔞AU- An alien, y/n, lived in a galaxy far away. This is a place where everyone is peaceful and she is a warrior goddess who oversees their home and...
116K 11.4K 135
Thousands of years have passed since mankind's extinction, now the remaining society of Humanoid robots on Mars and Machine-like robots on Europa are...