Hyacinth | MCU

By lmaoanonymousx

Alone and on the run, Allura (known to few as the Hyacinth) is a powerful being with a few too many dark secr... More

Introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
notice
chapter twenty seven

chapter nine

972 18 0
By lmaoanonymousx

"Busy day today newbie," Tony strode towards Allura who was hunched over the table, sitting on a barstool eating breakfast. "Meeting's in twenty minutes, but at least we got the party later."

Allura shot him a glare. "What meeting?"

"With Secretary Ross. It's kinda a thing now that if we make any changes to the team or just our lives in general we gotta let him know."

"Hm, nosy guy," she raised an eyebrow.

"Well, he's got his reasons I guess."

"Sokovia I assume?"

Tony scratched his head and looked around. "Uh, yeah."

Allura sensed that she should change the subject. "So why a party?"

"Well, we've got a new addition to the team, and I also heard that lightning guy is returning, so uh, I guess that's two reasons," he grinned.

"Two excuses?"

"Wow, you're already annoying, glow stick, which probably means the rest of the team will love you," Tony rolled his eyes. "Right, remember meeting room, twenty mins, don't be late."

---------

"Yeah no, I don't like her," Secretary Ross shook his head at the girl as he leaned over her.

"Excuse me?" Allura scoffed, a confused expression on her face.

"Why do you guys need her anyway? What's so special about her?"

"I think the question is, what's so special about you Sir, what are your powers?" She smirked, looking him up and down.

"My powers are that I could easily put you in prison Miss, so watch your tone." He glared with gritted teeth, and then turned to Steve. "I don't like her."

"But she's a powerful asset to the team, she's extremely powerful. And we'll need her if we're going against powerful threats and don't have Thor," Steve stated, shuffling slightly in his seat. Allura picked up her head and glanced at him, wondering why he'd defended her.

"Fine whatever, but I'll be checking in more regularly, and I won't be surprised if she acts out," and with that, he stormed out, followed by two other members of SHIELD.

"Rude," Allura frowned and crossed her arms, staring at the wall in front of her.

"Nope that's just Ross," a voice appeared next to her, and she turned to see Pietro with the same frown etched on his face. "Anyone up for a water balloon fight?"

"Why would we-"

"Nah man-"

"Interesting," Vision stated.

"Oh great, here we go again, Vision agreeing with everything I say," Pietro stood up, "just because he likes my sister," he added in a low murmur, but everyone heard it. This now caused everyone to start talking.

"SINCE WHEN-"

"No fucking way-"

"I think it's kinda cute," Natasha shrugged.

"I didn't even think that was possible," Tony added.

Allura just observed everyone with sparkles in her eyes. This was very entertaining, she thought. She looked over at Wanda who was also just observing, putting on a stern look in attempt to disguise the blush creeping over her cheeks.

"What is this commotion," a deep, loud voice caused everyone to stop and grin at each other.

"Thor!" Bruce called, making his way towards him with a slight jog.

"Greetings humans," he smiled widely.

A few of them rushed over, but some including Allura stayed put, obviously not as familiar with the God.

A few moments later, Thor approached them, still smiling.

"Ah, I have heard from my fellow friends so much about you all! You, guy with the wings, the twins - oh hey I've already met you guys back in Soko- never mind. Vision, android man, so good to see you again also. Oh, and metal arm man, Bucky is it. My deepest condolences, you've been through a lot, I hope you feel comfortable here. And, oh, I haven't heard anything about you..." Thor paused his greetings when he came across Allura.

"Allura, been here like two days so-"

"Well it is lovely to make your acquaintance, and I dare say you are very beautiful m-lady, I-"

"Thor, why don't I show you around the compound, there's been a few changes," Steve stepped in a and placed his hand on Thor's shoulder, guiding him out of the meeting room.

Clint must have noticed the bewildered look on Allura's face and smiled at her. "He's, how do I put this, a lot to take in, but you'll get used to it," he said with a slight laugh.

"I haven't got used to it yet," Pietro raised his hand.

"Clearly you got a lot of things to get used to man," Sam raised an eyebrow, gesturing towards Vision and Wanda who were talking at the other end of the table. Pietro just huffed in response and stormed out like a toddler.

Maybe staying here would be fun after all, the thought crossed Allura's mind.

------------

"Okay, where the hell is the food in this place?" Allura shouted to herself as she slammed the fridge door.

"Language."

Swiftly, Allura turned to see Steve leaning against the wall watching her with a slight frown. She rolled her eyes at him, muttering a low "whatever" and began looking in the cupboards.

"About the food," Steve began, "you do know there's a party tonight right. In an hour? There'll be plenty of food there, trust me."

Allura paused, still not facing him. "Oh shit, I should probably get ready for that." She started walking past him and up to her room.

"Yeah you should y'know," Steve called to her. "Nat and Wanda started getting ready ages ago.

The girl halted and turned once again towards him. "You think just because I'm a woman I can't get ready in an hour?"

"I didn't say that-"

"Watch me Rogers," Allura winked at him as she strode away.

----------

A few minutes later, she was pacing up and down her room, hitting her head with her fists.

"You okay? My room's next door to yours and it didn't sound like it was going great in here," Nat smirked as she appeared silently in the doorway.

Allura jumped onto her bed face first and with a muffled voice answered, "Got nothing to wear."

"Oh yes you do. Come to my room, I'll have something for you to wear, babe," Natasha walked towards her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into the next room. As she entered, Wanda was sitting there, in front of the full length mirror, curling her hair. Both girls already looked beautiful, and they weren't even finished yet.

Wanda looked up at Allura and gave a small smile. "Natasha has the biggest collections of dresses you'll ever see," she said with a slight laugh. Allura felt a hand on her shoulder and looked at Nat to see she had apparently already found her a dress.

"This is definitely what you're wearing , there's no other option," Nat simply said. Wanda appeared beside Nat and leaned her head on the other girl's shoulder and gasped slightly. "Yes I agree, it's perfect."

Allure studied the dress, and she had to admit it was perfect. It was short, but not too short to make her uncomfortable, and it was a soft plush velvet material, that would hug her figure. But the best part about it was it's colour, a deep purple, slightly intimidating but admirable all the same. Purple like the Hyacinth, purple like she was.

"Yeah this is it, thanks Nat," Allura smiled fondly at her, before heading towards the door.
"Where are you going?" Nat questioned.
"Uh back to my room?"
"To finish getting ready with what items exactly?" Nat smirked, folding her arms as if to say 'you know I'm right.'
"Come sit," Wanda gestured over to a chair. "I'll do your hair if you like."
"Oh you don't have to do that,"
"Don't worry love, I've finished everything except for getting dressed, we have plenty of time."
"I don't think we have that much time," Allura's brows furrowed in confused.
"Well we do if we're going to arrive fashionably late," Nat replied from the other side of the room.
"Ah."

——————-

"Well, we look hot."

The three girls were stood in front of the mirror beside each other, checking themselves to see if everything was good. Allura's hair had loose curls, with the front pieces dangling on the outer corner of her eyes. Her makeup wasn't too dramatic, just subtle dark eyeshadow outlining her eyes, blush and highlighter sitting comfortable on certain areas of her face. She finished applying clear lipgloss to her lips and then smoothed down her dress. The girls were right, the dress was truly perfect.

"Thanks for helping me."
"Don't mention it," Nat patted her back lightly.
"Yeah," Wanda agreed. "You're one of us now."
"You looking for someone special tonight Allura, there'll be plenty of sexy men and women out there you know," Nat inquired, raising an eyebrow.
"I don't know, if I'm honest I never really thought about it. Tonight I'll probably just have fun," her eyes drifted to the floor, uncertain about what was going to happen.
"As you should. Well we should get going for sure before fashionably late becomes just late."

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 1 7
Harry potter x Marvel Witch!OC Ongoing
361K 6.4K 100
A book on any Marvel characters helping y/n with their mental health BOOK REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (30.3.2021-10.10.2021) I am in no way the best writer I...
683 90 38
The Blood of a Stark. The Fire of a Romanoff. The Strength of an Avenger. Power of the Gods. Taken from her home the night before her 1st birthday an...
379 25 12
'' this is the sound of the truth this is the answer to the question and there is nothing you can do ,, [ post-avengers - civil war ] [ ON...