AMELIORATE β‡Ύ W. MAXIMOFF & VI...

By voidgrimess

π—”π— π—˜π—Ÿπ—œπ—’π—₯π—”π—§π—˜ | "to make something bad better." Dorottya Rakoczy was a person the Avengers needed to... More

π˜Όπ™ˆπ™€π™‡π™„π™Šπ™π˜Όπ™π™€
ACT ONE
o. | abilities/powers
i. | s.w.o.r.d agent
ii. | project z
iii. | "leave us alone!"
iv. | the robot called ultron
v. | the bombing
vi. | the fear in them all
vii. | a cradle and a gem
viii. | the vision
ix. | a flying city
x. | "like the old man said, together"
xi. | start of a new era
ACT TWO
o. | abilities/powers
xii. | "i'm fine"
xiii. | an ant man
ACT THREE
o. | abilities/powers
xiv. | "pet him"
xv. | aftermath of lagos
xvi. | allies and friends
xvii. | "where were you?"
xviii. | birthday joy
xix. | "they're scared"
xx. | a team of criminals
xxi. | civil war
xxii. | "we're not the bad guys here!"
xxiii. | end of the line
xxiv. | the raft
ACT FOUR
xxv. | complex feelings
xxvi. | vision returns
xxvii. | a call for redecoration
xxviii. | an imposter
ACT FIVE
o. | abilities/powers
xxix. | "do you wanna come?"
xxx. | vision and the stone
xxxi. | to protect each other
xxxii. | "we don't trade lives"
xxxiii. | "we're the avengers, man"
xxxiv. | the beautiful city of wakanda
xxxv. | fighting thanos army
xxxvi. | him
xxxvii. | the mad titan
xxxviii. | destiny
xxxix. | the snap
xl. | the aftermath
ACT SIX
o. | abilities/powers
xli. | stranded on a ship
xlii. | "we lost"
xliii. | what happened after
xliv. | five years
xlv. | "we can bring everyone back"
xlvi. | time heist
xlvii. | thor and his rambling
xlviii. | the infinity stones
xlix. | "hail hydra"
l. | tears, grief, and more tears
li. | the man with the face of a skull
lii. | sacrifice is needed
liii. | drowning
liv. | "avengers. . . assemble!"
lv. | the fight of the century
lvi. | superwomen power!
lvii. | "i am. . . iron man"
lviii. | his sacrifice
lix. | funeral for two
ACT SEVEN
o. | abilities/powers
lx. | "to grow old"
lxi. | new throuple on the block
lxii. | dinner with the boss
lxiii. | magic tricks
lxv. | "not sure?!"
lxvi. | not one, but four
lxvii. | behind the scenes
lxviii. | "the iron witch"
lxix. | their suspicions
lxx. | something wicked this way comes
lxxi. | circus full of clowns
lxxii. | answer to everything
lxxiii. | a home worth fighting for
lxxiv. | "it's time"
lxxv. | slipping through my fingers
lxxvi. | the red man
ACT EIGHT
o. | abilities/powers
lxxvii. | vile words
lxxviii. | "you are dangerous"
lxxix. | a cry for help
lxxx. | the scarlet witch
lxxxi. | kumbaya
lxxxii. | destroying the fortress
lxxxiii. | my baby
lxxxiv. | wundagore
lxxxv. | illuminati - nope
lxxxvi. | land of "hell"
epilogue.

lxiv. | "is this really happening?"

142 2 0
By voidgrimess

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

DOROTTYA MERRILY STRUTTED DOWN THE SIDEWALK with no cares in the world. She was having a hard time finding the grocery store though for she'd been walking in circles for a moment now. It just seemed like there wasn't exactly one in town. She peered over her shoulder, while still walking, seeing if she missed the turn for the store, until suddenly, she bumped into another good looking redhead.

"Ah!" Dorottya fell flat on her bottoms.

The woman turned around faster than lightning. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, dollface!" she looked down at a crumbled Dorottya. "Are you alright?" she questioned in concern.

"I am just fine." Dorottya quietly assured, giving the woman a tightlipped smile.

"Here. . . let me lend a hand." the woman bent down, her arm extending outwards. Dorottya quickly took it and the woman helped hoist her back onto her two feet. The woman looked Dorottya over for she didn't recognize Dorottya at all, eyes narrowed, then it finally clicked. "Hey, wait, you're one of the three newbie's on the block." the woman chuckled.

Dorottya swiped the muck off her pants, making sure she wouldn't look a hot mess when going to the store. That'd be embarrassing. "I am. Nice to meet ya. I'm Dorottya." she held out her clean hand.

The woman shook her hand. "My name is Estella Leighton, but please call me Stella!" she smiled just to show off her new teeth for she just got her veneers today. Dorottya opened her mouth to talk, but Stella talked before she even had the chance. "Will you be at the talent show?"

Dorottya cheerfully nodded. "I will be. I'll actually be in it with two other people, my roomates if you know what I mean by that." Dorottya playfully raised her eyebrows.

Stella giggled. "Splendid, just splendid, Dorottya! Glad to see you're already having fun!" she clasped her hands together, winkimg at Dorottya. "Are you going to the planning committee party in an hour then, doll?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Unfortunately, I am not. I have to go shopping," Dorottya told her, showing her the small list of things. "But my wife will be!" she smiled, praying Stella would approve of two girls being in a relationship. She wouldn't mention Vision just yet, she would take tiny baby steps at a time and reveal it soon enough.

Stella nodded at every word. "Oh, no worries. There's always next time for you. I'll make sure your wife has the time of her life," she patted her shoulder. "I think we're going to be good friends, doll. Have fun shopping." she continued to walk down the street, opposite of the direction where she was originally going before Dorottya slammed her face into her back. But Dorottya didn't seem to notice that.

Dorottya watched her go. That woman had quite the personality going on, but she didn't mind it. It was better to be full of excitement and happiness than to be full of sadness, disappointment, annoyance and rage all the time. Dorottya wished she wasn't so easily annoyed though, or else she could be just as positive as Stella.

Stella was most definitely her new rolemodel. She was going to be just like her someday.

A loud creak just beside her suddenly pulled Dorottya's attention from Stella. Dorottya stared at an open door to the white house with blue trim and brown bricks, the darkness behind that same door seeming endless and haunting. Dorottya glanced between her list and the creepy door. Dorottya didn't want to go inside the house, she wanted to go to the store, and her mind was screaming at her to run for the hills. Nevertheless, Dorottya began to make her way up the brick pathway.

There was something strange and alluring about this certain house that was attracting her interest and pulling her towards it. Dorottya could feel it, but she couldn't determine what it was quite yet, it's why she wanted to investigate, to see what was captivating her.

Dorottya stopped right at the doorway, her hand on the frame of the door, the other still holding the list. She looked back, unsure if this was the right decision because if she walked in here she would have to continue investigating to see what was up and why the house was unusual, yet Dorottya still stepped inside despite all of her hesitation in those few moments.

As she stepped inside this unfamiliar house, she could hear someone unrecognizable calling her name down the hall. Dorottya closed the door behind herself, walking further and further into the house, following the voice calling her name. Dorottya took her time walking through the house, looking at the paintings on the walls and the very odd looking objects placed in very unusual spots of the house.

Just down the hall was another open door. Well, the only opened door. Dorottya continued down the hall, clutching the list to her chest. She felt so afraid right now. She looked behind herself, feeling like every person in the world was eyeing her right now. Maybe someone was actually eyeing her and she just didn't know for they were so well hidden from the naked human eye.

Dorottya stopped at the door, looking down the incredibly darkened and never ending stairwell. This seemed to be the basement to the house, but why did the house want her to go down there? What was down there, a monster, a villian, a person or an animal?

Staring at the stairwell made her not want to go down it, it was making her nauseous. She almost decided to abort the side quest, but then the voice of the house started calling her name again, though it was now almost singing her name. Whatever this was, it really wanted her to walk down these stairs.

Dorottya inhaled a few breath's. She had to investigate more so, especially since this place didn't seem safe. She had to do her part in protecting Westview and helping Vision with his whole safety protocol. She put one foot out in front of the other and made her way down the stairs, her heart rattling in that chest of hers with each step she took.

Once she reached the bottom of the stairwell, she found nothing but a very creepy room with voodoo witch things scattered all over. Dorottya glanced around nervously. "Uh, hello?" her voice echoed in the small room. "Anybody home?"

"Yes, I am home." a lady cackled behind her. Dorottya whirled around to find all too familiar black haired woman in a short jacket dress. She remembered the woman, but to see her having been the one to lure her down here was shocking. But the thing about this lady that shocked Dorottya the most was the violet orbs circulating in her hand. "You are ours now, and we will find everything about you, about Wanda and about Vision. . . all inside that head of yours, but first we need you to make Wanda angry so she won't think about looking for you when I search your mind."

She's enhanced like Wanda and I, Dorottya thought.

The woman suddenly appeared right in front of Dorottya, her hands pressing into the sides of Dorottya's head, the violet mist surging through her brain. Her eyes turned a dark violet, before her vision turned into nothing but darkness.

"What an idiot." the woman cackled.

_____

SOMEHOW DOROTTYA WOKE UP ON HER OWN PORCH. It was dark outside now. It wasn't daylight outside. That meant she missed the talent show somehow. Dorottya looked around, confused. The last thing she remembered was running into Stella, then after that, nothing. What happened?

Dorottya shook her head and stood up. She reached for the doorknob and turned it, opening the door. She walked inside to find Wanda and Vision had just arrived as well for they just sat down and said something about the children. When Dorottya shut the door, the pair looked up at her in surprise. Relief flooded Vision's face to see she was fine. Wanda stood up and crossed her arms over her chest, instead of being relieved like Vision was, Wanda was extremely angry.

"Where were you?" Wanda growled. "We almost didn't participate because you didn't show like you promised you would!"

Dorottya rubbed the back of her head, confused. She didn't know what was going on. "What?"

"You missed the talent show." Wanda snapped.

The talent show.

Her blue eyes broadened. She looked down at what she was holding in her hand. The store. She remembered now she went to the store after talking to Stella. She must've lost track of the time and passed out somewhere, then someone brought her home and put on the porch instead of bringing her in the house for some reason.

"Well, what's your excuse?" Wanda asked. "Hm?"

"I'm so sorry, but I think I lost track of time," Dorottya paused. "I was trying to find the store so that took me a few hours, then I ran into someone by an accident," Dorottya sighed. "I must've forgotten to get the groceries, too."

Vision noticed she was genuine. He sighed. "Wanda, don't be harsh on her. It happens-"

Wanda ignored him. "You forget everything! I don't care about the groceries. . . why would you skip the talent show?!"

"I didn't mean to!"

Wanda walked closer to Dorottya. "Oh?"

Vision almost choked when Wanda passed him, seeing something the two didn't. "Wanda-"

"What?!" Dorottya and Wanda hissed at the same time, anger flaring in their eyes.

Vision stands up, staring at something magnificent and beautiful. Dorottya and Wanda followed his gaze down to find a small baby bump. Everything that they were angry about earlier seemed to vanish as they laid their eyes on Wanda stomach.

Wanda gasped. "Is this really happening?"

"Yes, my love, it's really happening." Vision replied, pecking Wanda on the lips. He pulled away and Dorottya walked up to Wanda, a laugh escaping her lips. Wanda smiled at her. Dorottya leaned in to kiss Wanda, but a loud thumping noise interrupted. "If it's that damn tree again, I am going to rip it out by the roots!" Vision yelled, before he transformed into a human and stormed outside.

Dorottya widened her eyes and followed Vision with Wanda hot on her heels. They walked down the pathway to see there was nothing amiss.

"I don't see anything." Wanda said.

"Because there isn't anything. We're just paranoid, I think." Dorottya replied.

The three of them stopped at the sidewalk, glancing both ways. Dorottya and Vision shared a look, there wasn't anything out here.

But then metal scraping caught their attention. Dorottya looked off to her left to see the sewer hole was being moved.

"What is that?" Vision asked, squinting his eyes.

Dorottya was confused and worried. "Good question."

The hole opened. Vision protectively moved in front of Wanda and Dorottya. Dorottya clung onto him, eyes wide out of fear. "Wanda. . ." Vision whispered.

From the hole came a man in a suit and a helmet with bees swarming him — a beekeeper. Dorottya leaned forward, why was he down in the sewers? What was going on?

Suddenly, the whole world moved back in timec like it was a VCS tape, causing Dorottya to feel nauseous. Instead of being outside, she stood in front of Wanda and Vision again, totally unaware of what just happened.

"Is this really happening?" Wanda gasped, her eyes watering, and her hands reaching out for her lovers.

Vision smiled. "Yes, my love, it's really happening." he leant down and kissed her deeply, feeling like the world was clapping for the big thing that had just happened.

Dorottya walked up to Wanda. A laugh or two emitted from her mouth, her hands cupping Wanda's face as she smiled. Dorottya leaned in and enveloped Wanda in a kiss.

Times were changing. Literally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 561 44
"If this kid lifts this hammer, I'm retiring" "Okay kid, we don't got all day you know!" "You happy now, Stark?" "Very Impressive niece, but the r...
275K 7.5K 40
Hydra, an organization founded on the belief that people could not be trusted with their own freedom, had no regard for human life. One day, when a s...
681 27 13
ππˆπ†π‡π“ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 a simple story where an attack on the royal family creates an everlasting bond between two 'lucky' teens post-aou | 2015 pi...
1.5K 32 23
[Discontinued...sorry :( ] In which a young woman is only trying to find her purpose in the cruel world whilst standing among the avengers and dealin...