The Girl with the Purple Hair

By randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 103

1.5K 60 5
By randombutterfly_101

The next two days Jace has tried, boy has he tried so hard for Blake to forgive him. It was as if they were back in high school and he was trying to be her friend for the first time, but it seemed impossible this time.

The guilt weighed on his shoulders as he got ready. Susie told him he had three days before Blake left and went back on the road.

So he quickly got ready in a thin t shirt due to the heat and some khaki shorts. He had flip flops on his feet and layers of deodorant on him so he wouldn't smell.

He left quickly to go over to the house that he had grown to love being at over the years.

He saw Blake loading her very few bags into her car, as Sparrow walked around the yard stretching his legs for the car ride ahead of him.

"You're leaving?" Jace asked sadly as he climbed out of his car.

Blake couldn't help but groan and Susie turned her attention to the teen boy with a apologetic expression. She wished she could do more but Blake was stubborn. She wouldn't listen to her if she had told her to get back with Jace. She most likely would have just walked away.

"Yeah, finally getting away from you" she grumbled.

Jace heart fell and Susie slowly backed up into the house, leaving the two teens alone.

"Please stay so we can fix us."

She looked at him blankly, "there is no us."

"What about that song you wrong about our relationship?"

"That was when we were seniors and before you broke my heart."

He frowned and Blake whistled for Sparrow as he climbed into the passenger seat.

"Please don't go" he begged quietly.

She ignored him and waved bye to her mom who stood at the kitchen window staring at the two teens who stood on the driveway.

"Blake please."

She adjusted some bags in the back of her small car before slamming it shut.

"Where are you going? When will you be back?" he asked her.

"None ya."

He grabbed onto her wrist and she felt the sparks that she always felt with him before all rushing through her body. Her wrist immediately felt warmer and she whipped her head to him. Her heart thumped, finally feeling a spark of the happiness that she hasn't felt since March when it came to him.

Jace saw different emotions flashing through her eyes quickly, and he was hoping just a simple touch from him would make her change her mind. But he was wrong.

"If you don't get your hand off of me in the next three seconds, I'm going to fucking kick you in your dick" she hissed lowly.

He let go reluctantly when she began counting. It had took all her might to spit out that sentence and the hurt in Jace's eyes made a sharp jab shoot right into her heart and lower stomach.

"Goodbye Jace."

She climbed into her car and started it up, Jace standing there defeated. Losing all hope for them.

"Do you think we will ever get back together?" Jace asked her quietly, as she buckled up.

She turned to look at the boy, her window rolled down.

"Who knows."

With that she drove off, leaving an upset and guilty Jace. He caused this. He knew he caused this, it was all his stupid fault for overthinking.

He so badly wanted to take back that day on March sixteenth. The day when she was so excited to see him and he saw her defeated look when she realized what was happening. He wished he had gave her a tight hug like he had the two times before she had visited him. He wanted to kiss the daylights out of her and spend the night cuddling, enjoying the warmth her body gave him. The happiness that radiated off of their bodies that was caused by one another.

He went home, his shoulders sagged and his heart heavy.

His mom saw the sad look in his eyes and immediately brought him into her motherly hold, consoling the poor boy.

"She left mom" he whispered pathetically.

She didn't say anything, just leading him to the couch where he curled up into his mom. It reminded her of the time he really liked this girl he was dating in seventh grade and she had broke his poor heart for another boy who had played one more sport than him. He cried for two days and she has consoled him, telling him that it would be okay. Which by the week after he was fine, but in that moment his twelve year old self thought he would never get over it.

"I tried so hard mom" he whimpered, "I tried so hard for her to stay but she didn't listen to me."

She rubbed his back, having her hold tighten letting him get out his emotions before trying to speak.

"I ruined it, I ruined everything. I messed up, I messed up so bad and I don't know what to do. I want her back so bad" he cried softly.

His heart hurt, his head hurt, the heavy weight on his shoulders and heart and all he wanted to do was hold Blake in his arms. He wanted to protect her from the world, he wanted to make sure he never hurt her again. He wanted to shield her away from any bad that would come her way.

"I don't know what to do she left mom, she left."

Tammy sat thinking, before simply stating "if you guys are meant to be you'll find your way back to each other."

He sniffled and sat up, pulling away from her hold. "That's it?"

"Focus on college, if you guys find each other after that then it was meant to be. But if you don't and you both move on then it wasn't. You both were great for each other everyone saw that but if you don't find her again then you will be able to move on. You will know what to do and what not to do in a relationship from yours with Blake. You will know how a girl should be treating you. It all comes with time though, let her focus on herself and you focus on yourself. You just have to be patience."

Her words stuck itself in his brain like it was on a loop. Tammy left her son to his thoughts and he stared at the wall. Patience. That's what he had to have. If he was truly meant to be with Blake then they will find each other again one day.

But as much as he wanted to just be patient he knew it would be harder. He didn't want to be patient. He wanted Blake in his arms right now. He wanted her to be his girlfriend again. He wished he could get his way even though he knew that he couldn't.

Patience.

He needed to have something that he only really ever had with Blake. A thing that seemed so foreign to him before her because he was the most impatient person ever. Patience. A thing that he grown to see exactly what it was because of how stubborn Blake really was.

Patience.

He hoped to God that him and Blake were meant to be. The thought of dating or marrying a girl that wasn't Blake made his stomach twist into a tight knot. It twisted into an even tighter knot thinking of Blake dating or marrying someone who wasn't him.

His phone buzzed and he looked at his phone.

blake just posted a photo

He was quick to open it, his stomach doing summer-salts at the caption.

Liked by 1,411,006 others
blake: just give me time, i'm still hurt.

comments disabled.

Patience.

Yes... yes he could do that. He could do that for Blake.
———
4-12-21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.4K 43
Elidamus hadn't been affected by a girl in a very long time and hadn't expected to till she walked into his life. clumsy, dark haired and a shy girl...
1.1K 28 24
Rylie Rose moves into a new town with her mother, and little sister, Ruby. Rylie is a normal teenage girl, recovering from past tragedies that led h...
217K 6.5K 58
"You're my favorite thing." He croaked. "You're all I have left . . . I don't know what I would do if you left me." *** A story built on coffee, awk...
1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...