Glee - The Adventures Continu...

By JesseLikeAFox

The Glee Club attempts to recruit new members. Along the way, Sebastian falls in love with a new transfer stu... More

Here's What You Missed Last On Glee
Glee's Big Gay Summer
Empire State of Mind
Telephone
Beiste
Billionaire
Great First Day, Right?
You're Out
He Must Try
Not Working
Listen
What We Did For Love
Christopher Cross
Blue Tooth
Hold It Against Me
Frickin' Uptight
Hard Love
Stronger
The Power Of Britany
Toxic
The Only Exception
Sacred
Only the Good Die Young
At Hospital
I Look to You
Support
Game Night
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Hope
One of Us
DUETS
Duet Partners
You Look Tonight/Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile
River Deep, Mountain High
Don't Go Breaking My Heart
The Planet Of Love
Sing! And Born Again
Lucky
The Winners
The Rocky Horror
Damn It, Janet
Hard Way
Whatever Happened to Saturday Night?
Sweet Transvestite
Touch a Touch a Touch a Touch Me
Time Warp
Girls Vs Boys Part 2
Bullying Getting Worst
Teenage Dream
Beiste
Jesse's Courage
Start Me Up/Livin' on a Prayer
Out Of The Club
Didn't Go As Plan
Stop! In The Name Of Love/Free Your Mind
Sick Of Everything
Forget You
Together
The Threat
Singing in the Rain/Umbrella
A Glee Wedding
The Promise Ring
Fighting Back
I'm Not So Tough
The Manimal
Expelled
Marry You
Sway
Just the Way You Are
A Safe Place
Different Schools
A Duet and New Member
My Heart Will Go On
Sectionals
The Warblers
New Directions
Tie
Dog Days Are Over
The Most Wonderful Day of the Year
Baby, It's Cold Outside
We Need a Little Christmas
Merry Christmas Darling
Christmas Spirit
Welcome Christmas
See You Next Time!

Bullying

158 4 0
By JesseLikeAFox

At McKinely In The Hallways

Sebastian was pushing Artie to his class. "Too bad, you can't be on the team." Sebastian said to him. "I will be on it." Artie said to him as they pass Sam. Sam and Sebastian share a look as they walk past each other. "Is something wrong with you and Sam?" Artie asks him. "No." Sebastian said to him. "Oh, you're trying to swing at me?!" Azimio yelled making Artie and Sebastian make their way over to them. "Come on, let's go!" Dave yelled as Sebastian wheels Artie in between them. "Sorry to interrupt. I'm actually glad you're here to see this." Artie said to them and he looks at Finn. "Finn, I just wanted to apologize for getting you kicked off the football team. I just hope there's no hard feelings." Artie said to him. "So what are you guys talking about?" Sebastian asks them. "Dude, take him." Dave said to Azimio. "This wheelchair kid is in the way, man. What if I knock him over or something?" Azimio asks him. "There's something not right about hitting a kid in a wheelchair." Dave said to him as Azimio looks at Finn. "You know, the only thing that's saving you right now is my moral code. I don't hit crippled people. But I'll be back. We're gonna be back." Azimio said to Finn and the two walks away.

On The Other Side Of The School

Jesse was by her locker taking out her books when her door closed. Jesse looks at the person to see Dave. "Are you a banana because I find you a-peeling." Dave said to her making Jesse open her locker again. "Hey." Dave said closing her locker again. "Don't you look away from me." Dave said to her. "What do you want?" Jesse asks him. "You." Dave said to her with a smile. "I have a boyfriend." Jesse said to him. "Who is in a different school, he will never find out." Dave said to her. "I am not doing that." Jesse said locking her locker and walks away with Dave following her. "Oh, come on. I am more handsome and play football." Dave said to her. "And a bully." Jesse said to him making Dave grab her arm. "Don't call me that." Dave said to her while pulling Jesse closer while hurting her arm. "You are hurting me." Jesse said to him as her brothers and Kurt walks away down the hallways. "You are killing me." Dave said to her as Sebastian pushes Dave into the lockers. "What the hell?!" Dave yelled while Jamey stands with his brother while Kurt pulls Jesse into him. "Leave her alone." Jamey said to him. "I am not scared of her brothers." Dave said to them making Sebastian punch Dave in the face. "How about now?" Jamey asks him making Dave push Jamey into the lockers making Jesse jump in Kurt's arms. Sebastian pulls Dave off of Jamey and starts punching him as Azimio walks over to Jamey and pushes him into the lockers. "HEY!!" Will yelled while walking through the teens who were watching the fight. "HEY COME ON!!" Will yelled pulling Sebastian off of Dave while Beiste walks over to Azimio off of Jamey. "CUT IT OUT!!" Beiste yelled at them and she takes Dave and Azimio away. Sebastian walks over to Jesse. "Are you already?" Sebastian asks her while touching her cheek. "Yeah, I am fine." Jesse said to him making Sebastian pull her in for a hug. Kurt walks over to Jamey. "You okay?" Kurt asks him. "Yeah, he kicked me a few times in the gut but I am fine." Jamey said to him and Kurt kisses his cheek while Jesse and Sebastian walk over to them. "You okay, little brother?" Sebastian asks him. "Better than you." Jamey said to him making Sebastian laugh at him and he let out his hand for Jamey. Jamey takes it and Sebastian pulls him up. "You guys are very stupid." Jesse said to them. "I love you too." Jamey said to her with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 154 7
An: This was a request from a fan. Y/N was once a duelist who dream is to be the best duelist ever to be known. But then he was kill by Union before...
3.1K 82 73
The Glee club is officially over because the New Directions didn't win at Nationals. But the siblings will be back and get the New Directions back u...
12.7K 285 18
Sam Hale has been through a lot and she keeps fighting every bad thing in her way. She moved back to her hometown and she reconnected with her father...
23K 405 6
Jacqueline Ace O'conner She ran away when she was 11 years old and than she met Tej. he raised her since, hid her from everything dangerous but she l...