Beautifully broken

By Srslychandler

This is a chandler riggs fan Fic featuring Sam Daniel. Pg 13 there will be things like self harm Foul lang... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen .
Fourteen
Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
23
24

22

3.2K 147 116
By Srslychandler

Aka my real dad

He looked stoned.

He let go of jades throat and came running at me. I jumped over the couch without even touching it.

I heard the door open.

That was a fast response. Props to you police men.

I looked over to the door right as I was jumping over the table.

Only to see a lost looking Chandler watching a man chase me and jade gasping for hair on the floor.

I ran up the stairs and jumped to the other side of the ledge. I looked down. Holy fuck That's a huge drop.

I tried climbing over the railing again but he shoved me and I fell. It was At Least 20 feet up.

I screamed. But before I hit the floor someone Caught me.

I looked up. Sam. I felt a huge relief. He put me down and we both ran upstairs.

I grabbed chandlers arm along the way dragging him along.

Jade was already up here.

We ran to my room and locked the door and blocked it with my dresser.

Just as he started banging on the door I heard a police man yell "HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD"

I felt so much relief I Threw myself into Sam and hugged him.

Jade hugged me "that was so brave of you. Thank you clover" she sobbed. "But if anything like that ever happens again you run and hide. No matter what don't ever risk your life for me again sweety" she cried.

There was a soft knock on the door "police open up." we moved the dresser and opened the door.

I looked over to jade who had bruises on her face and neck.

We all had to fill out police reports and jade had to go into the hospital.

Sam Chandler and I all curled up in my bed and watched movies.

We didn't speak.

Just silence and the TV running.

Chandler pulled my body into his and wrapped his arms around me rubbing circles on my hands.

My stomach felt so bad.

All this stuff happening with my real family and it's all my fault.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Chandlers pov

I pulled clover into me and rubbed circles of the tops of her hand.

As the movie went on I felt her start to shake a little. I realized she was crying

I felt my heart drop and I squeezed her little hands in mine and pulled her closer to me.

Can I like fuck the sadness out of this girl or.

I sighed and held her. It was the only thing I could do.

After a few more minutes. I felt my eyes get heavy.

Clovers pov

After Sam and Chandler fell asleep I ran back to my bathroom and let it all out.

My head was running a thousand miles an hour. I reached under my makeup bag and grabbed my blade.

I looked at it for a while.

This passed week has been hell do everyone because of me.

I ran the blade across my arm.

Two for jade.

One for Sam

Two for Chandler

Two for the police.

And a few more for me being me.

I watched the flood run into the floor. Until it stopped then I washed my arm and floor.

I walked back into my room the clock read 2:40am.

I sat on the edge of my bed.

I'm glad I've only done one thing to hurt Sam this week.

I don't know what I would do if I hurt him.

Or anyone else anymore.

Before I knew it the sun was coming up. And the boys were waking up too.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my social media.

I walked down stairs and cleaned up the mess from last night and made waffles for the boys.

I'm not hungry yet.

The boys came down the stairs and sat down at the bar I. Handed them their plates.

There's another party tonight so I walked upstairs as they were eating and jumped in the shower.

I turned on the hot water. It stung all the way down my arm.

Only for a few seconds.

I got out and blow dried my hair. And stares my makeup. I looked at the clock it was 3:39

I WAS IN THE SHOWER THAT LONG.

I did my makeup and walked to my closet. I pulled see through black torn up rights. And faded high waisted shorts. And a loose black v neck crop top.

I put them on then turned on my big curling iron and put big curls in my hair and ran my fingers through them. Making Them waves.

I slid on my back combat boots. Just on time 7pm.

I walked down stairs. To meet the boys. And go.

"Let's go!" I yelled before walking out the door. I jumped into the back of chandlers jeep and they came out minutes behind me.

We drove about 10 minutes and when we got there. It was packed.

I jumped out of the back and waited for the boys.

Chandlers pov

The party tonight is gonna be sick. It's one of the biggest ones of the year.

"Are you ready to get fucked up?" I smirked at Sam while I grabbed my keys.

"Hell yeah" he grinned as we walked to the jeep.

It was only a few minutes away from sams house.

We pulled in. And jumped out.

I looked over at clover and holy shit.

I felt my mouth go dry.

She looks hot as fuck.

This is gonna be a long night

Clovers pov

We walked into the party. Lights flashing. Music blasting. Smoke rolling. Bodies bumping.

There was at least 600 people here already.

Within 20 minutes of the party Chandler had downed 4 drinks Sam 3. Me. One.

They were hammered already.

I walked to the bathRoom. I had to pee so bad I didn't even wait for the boys.

I walked back out and there was no sight of either of them.

Great.

I walked for a good five minutes until I seen a girl making out with a boy against a wall.

Woah déjà vu.

I walked a little closer and I realized it was Chandler.

Oh god.

I felt like I was gonna throw up.

My stomach twisted as I watched.

I tried to cover my mouth but I threw up all over behind the girl.

They both turned and looked at me and I ran.

This is gonna be a long night.

I grabbed my bottle of vodka and mixed some in with a drink and downed it. Then one more.

I walked onto the dance floor everything was spinning.

Random guys feeling me up. Grinding with me.

And a few making out with me.

One of them grabbed my arm and yanked me away from the crowd squeezing do tight no doubt there's a bruise.

They threw me into an empty room and I tripped over my feet and fell to the floor because of the force.

Everything was still spinning. He yanked me up and started yelling at me.

I blinked a couple times.

And my vision cleared. It was Chandler.

"YOU NEED TO HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOUR DAMN SELF THAN THAT CLOVER!" He screamed and raised a hand.

I flinched and he pulled me back up and smashed his lips into mine with so much force I felt like I was gonna bleed.

He slipped his tongue in and moved his hands down to my Button of my shorts.

THINGS GETTING HELLA HEATED. chandlers drunk af. LALALALALALALA. Remember to vote and comment and if you're gonna comment mean things on the next chapter then just don't read it lol. Ok. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE IDK WHAT HAPPENED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
204K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
399K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
134K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...