The last omega || TaeKook

By SeriKV

Years ago, every omega has been killed by some powerful pack for an unknown reason. Kim Taehyung is the only... More

āš ļø
Introduction of characters
Wolf form
1. Siblings
2. Wild thoughts
3. Attack
4. Mate
5. Race to Bloodmoon pack
6. Grand entrance
7. Moon child
8. 18th birthday
9. Hair color
10. You bet
11. True blood alpha's voice
12. Jealous? Jealous.
13. All wishes come true
14. Let destiny do its job
15. Off road
16. I can give you a ride
17. Your smile is my favorite
18. Introduction of wolves
19. Inside out
20. Sleeping beauty
21. Blue Rose
22. Blue gifts
23. Blue butterfly
24. Be free
25. Motherly warmth
26. Surprise
27. 00:00
28. Special wolf
29. First night
30. Birthday celebration
31. Birthday greetings
33. Locket necklace
34. Intruders
35. Departure
36. Nesting
37. Heat
38. You have what we wanted
39. Large? Seriously?
40. Hourglass
41. Lay on your side
42. You're mine and mine alone
43. Dead meat
44. Belle knows how to calm the beast
45. Kim Taehyung
46. Blue box
47. Help me protect my borther
48. Vampire's secret
49. Changes
50. Possessive
51. Master
52. Family
53. Danger
54. Impostor
55. Shield
56. Guardian
57. Revelation
58. Powerful
59. Chosen mates
60. Gender
61. Kick
62. unleashed
63. Eavesdrop
64. Twins
65. Distraction
66. Welcome home
67. Minjae
68. Miracle
69. Ritual
70. Until we meet again
71. Powerful couple
72. I am home
73. Park Bogum
74. Seduce
75. Nursery
76. Bundle of joy
77. Full moon
78. Ceremony
79. Selene
80. Little bubble
81. Lingerie
82. Mirror
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE šŸ’œ

32. Tenerife Sea

17.6K 815 57
By SeriKV

The two sat down where their friends were. Jungkook left to get some whiskey, leaving Taehyung with his friends. Hoseok and Sehun quickly sat next to the birthday boy.

"Happy Birthday, Taehyung," Sehun said.

"You look so wonderful tonight, although you always look so beautiful," according to Hoseok.

"Thank you. You two, you look handsome," Taehyung responded, his face as red as a tomato from the constant compliments.

"Tae, we haven't asked yet for your forgiveness last night, and I'm so sorry. It was my idea to put those candles out," Hoseok stated sincerely, staring directly into his eyes.

"Me too, Tae. I do apologize; we actually forgot that you know... about... the fire. We're just too excited to surprise you that we even forgot about that," Sehun added with his head cocked down.

"Hey! It's okay. You don't have to apologize; you did nothing wrong. I should be the one to apologize for ruining your surprise," Taehyung went on to say.

"And I should also thank you because if it hadn't been for that incident, I wouldn't have known that my mate has been by my side for a couple of weeks now," Taehyung added, smiling as he looked at Jungkook, who was pouring vodka into a glass.

"I'm really happy for you and Jungkook; you changed him for the better," Sehun added, softly caressing the omega's shoulder.

"What are you doing to my mate, huh?" Jungkook joked as he approached the trio.

"Honey, come, let's dance." Ryujin interrupted them as he pulled Hoseok to the center.

"I should ask my boo to dance as well; enjoy the rest of the night, love birds," Sehun added, winking at the two before leaving them alone.

Jungkook sat next to Taehyung and quickly snaked his arm around his waist, softly drawing him closer to his side.

"Where have you been? Did you seriously block me?" Taehyung questioned in a sweet and caring tone.

"I'm sorry, baby. I don't want to ruin your mood. My dad and Alpha Seo Joon had to take care of something," Jungkook answered, placing a passionate kiss on Taehyung's shoulder before burying his head against Taehyung's neck.

"Take care of what?"

"It's nothing, love. Don't think about it."

"Is it bad?" Taehyung inquired, and Jungkook simply shook his head.

"Next time, don't just leave me like that. At least let me know, and don't you ever block me again." Taehyung went on to say,

"I'm sorry, and I promise I won't do it again," Jungkook responded.

Everyone was busy and enjoyed their evening. Their friends are gathered in the center, moving their bodies to the upbeat, loud music.

"I think you owe me a dance," Taehyung said, recalling Jungkook's remarks about his video greeting.

"Enjoy your party, and let's dance."

Jungkook laughed as he stood up and gently took Taehyung's hand, pulling him towards the center. People proceed to the side, giving them access to the center, where their friends are dancing and laughing.

Jungkook and Taehyung move their bodies in time with the exciting melody until it changes to a slower one.

"Omg, Tenerife Sea. I like this song," Jimin exclaimed as Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Jimin instantly placed his hands on top of his mate's shoulders.

The singer began to sing out the lyrics, and everyone danced side by side, feeling the sweet melody.

"I think I owe you a dance. May I have one?" Jungkook stated, facing each other as he extended his hand and waited for Taehyung's.

The omega laid his delicate fingers on top of the alpha's waiting hand. Jungkook swiftly directed Taehyung's hand to his neck, while the omega's other arm automatically encircled around his mate's neck before his two hands met at Jungkook's nape.

Jungkook, on the other hand, wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, bringing the omega closer to him.

The two remained silent as their bodies moved to the rhythm of the music, red and blue eyes locked to one another. Fortunately, the lights are dark, allowing only the trueblood alpha to see his mate's omega eyes. Or so he thought.

"Omega. A trueblood omega," the girl thought, staring at them from a distance with an evil sneer on her face.

The two continued to move slowly side by side in comfortable silence, just starring at each other with love and adoration until Jungkook passionately sang at the same time with the background music, cupping Taehyung's face and caressing his cheek with his thumb. The omega lingers on the touch, enjoying the warmth his alpha is providing him.

"You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette over me.
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife sea"

Taehyung grinned at Jungkook, knowing that he sang that lyric specifically for him and him alone.

The alpha then returned his hand to Taehyung's waist, bringing him closer before kissing him on the forehead.

The song plays in the background while people sway from side to side.

Jungkook remarked, "Come with me," before grabbing their hands and leading Taehyung to the balcony.

The moon is so bright that it illuminates the millions of stars above them. In the background, the wonderful song is still playing. It is simply so romantic.

Taehyung stood looking at the moon, his hands on the railings, while Jungkook hugged him from behind, his chin resting on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Are you enjoying your party?" Jungkook asked softly, then Taehyung nodded.

"I do. It's overwhelming, especially the video presentation; that gift is so precious and heartwarming." Taehyung smiled as he continued to admire the moon.

"I haven't given you my gift yet, love," Jungkook stated. Taehyung moves his body to face his alpha and lilts his head slightly to the side.

"You have another gift?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook gently pinched the younger's nose.

"Well, you could consider that message a gift," Jungkook answered as he pulled out a velvet box from his pocket.

"But this is my actual gift, baby," Jungkook added. Taehyung's eyes widen as he presses his hands against his parted lips.

"Relax, love. I'm not going to propose just yet; I don't want your brother nagging me for the rest of my life for marrying you before Namjoon married him," Jungkook said, making Taehyung laugh and playfully smack his alpha's toned chest.

"But this is a promise: you and you alone have my heart," Jungkook said as he opened the velvet box, revealing a crimson diamond heart ring. Taehyung's eyes welled up with happy tears as he stared at the beautiful ring.

"A promise ring that will remind you that my heart belongs to you, my omega—my last omega," Jungkook added, placing the expensive ring onto Taehyung's ring finger.

"Thank you for coming into my life, Taehyung; happy birthday," Jungkook remarked before kissing Taehyung's lips. The kiss was intimate, but not sexual. It was filled with love and adoration for each other.

After a few minutes, the two separated but remained close, their foreheads resting on each other.

"I love you Tae. I've been in love with you since the day i met you" remarked Jungkook.

"I love you my alpha"

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Don't forget to stream Film out!

I'm obsessed with Taehyung's part in chorus,
the one after sope's verse 3.
and Jin's part in bridge and outro. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 21.6K 71
He could tell the Alpha was just as nervous as he was. He knew Namjoon didn't want to hurt him, but it was time, it was now and there was no turning...
1.2M 64.8K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
125K 6.4K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
298K 11.1K 62
Kim taehyung , the most precious omega ever . Lives happily with his boyfriend and son. Taehyung thinks himself as an ordinary male omega ,but little...