The Musical Alchemist: An Edw...

Door Fall0ut

One day she's making cookies with her mother. Another day she's at her mother's funeral. As weeks passed b... Meer

Information about Main Character
Chapter 1 - It all Starts Today
Chapter 2 - The New Trio
Chapter 4 - Hey Kitty Kitty
Chapter 5 - The True Novice
Chapter 6 - Hello Mr. Mischievous Hughes
Chapter 7 - I Promise
Chapter 8 - An Unexpected Dog
Chapter 9 - The Dancing Child
Chapter 10 - Was it Worth It?
Chapter 11 - Deceiving Faces
Chapter 12 - Truth and Lies
Chapter 13 - It was a Rainy Day
Chapter 14 - The Challenges of Moving Forward
Chapter 15 - One Does not Simply Stay Still
Chapter 16 - A Box Among the Sheep
Chapter 17 - A Day in Resembool
Chapter 18 - Armstrong the Pervert
Chapter 19 - Relax? What's Relaxing?
Chapter 20 - Within the books laid Sheska
Chapter 21 - The Final Ingredient
Chapter 22 - Thank Gosh I'm Small?!
Chapter 23 - Oh Not Again
Chapter 24 - Curse You Milk!
Chapter 25 - Forgotten Family Ties
Chapter 26 - The Wrench
Chapter 27 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 28 (Under Editing)
Chapter 29 (Under Editing)
Chapter 30 (Under Editing)
Chapter 31 (Under Editing)
Chapter 32 (Under Editing)
Chapter 33 (Under Editing)
Chapter 34 (Under Editing)
❁ Easter Special! ❁ (Under Editing)
Chapter 35 - United Once Again (Under Editing)
Chapter 36 - Girl on the Battlefield (Under Editing)
Chapter 37 - Close Quarters (Under Editing)
Chapter 38 - Farewell (Under Editing)
Chapter 39 - A New Journey (Under Editing)
Chapter 40 - The Exchange (Under Editing)
Chapter 41 - Cold Soul (Under Editing)
Chapter 42 - Tunnels (Under Editing)
PLEASE READ

Chapter 3 - A Prayer with a Punch

3.6K 106 21
Door Fall0ut

CLARE'S POV:

After talking a few more minutes with Al about his life, I fell asleep as well. It was a simple dream. I was eight again, running with my dog Shadow. He was a German shepherd, a good dog from so I remembered. We ran across the fields and played together until my mother would shout at us that supper was ready. We would run and run, until we got to my house to see my mother's face with a kind smile... And that's when I woke up.
I slowly glance over to see me and Ed heads leaning together. I quickly move, resulting Ed to fall off the chair.

Ed: Hey... Wha..?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Me: Nothing...

Ed: TELL ME!

Me: It's nothing Ed.

I try to hold back from blushing... but why would I blush? It's nothing big or anything.

Al: I know why.

Me: Al don't you dare.

Ed: Al tell me.

Me: Al don't.

Al: Both your heads were on top of each other while you were sleeping.

Me: AL WHAT DID I SAY!?

I jumped on him and tackled him down, hitting him on the head... I know it wouldn't do much, but this is all I can think of.

Al: Clare!

Me: Not until you take it BACK!

Al: You're too late for take backs!

Ed: Guys stop.

We continue fighting.

Ed: STOP!

We both pause and quickly sat back in our seats.

Al: Sorry Ed, I state the truth and only the truth.

I glare at Al who I bet is smirking about now. I sigh in defeat.

Me: Sorry...

I look over to Ed who simply smiles.

Ed: Don't worry about it.

I smile a little and looked back to the window to see we're pulling up to our stop.

Me: Well looks like we're getting off now.

They both nod as we grab our stuff and leave the compartment. When we step off the train, I take a deep breath and began walking towards to this coffee bar that kinda stood outside.

Me: Alright, Ed, Al we should start asking around about this Father Cornello guy.

My belly begins to rumble...

Me: But first I think we should get something to eat.

We all laugh, continuing toward the coffee bar. I order a bowl of soup and downed it quickly, meanwhile Ed drinks a cup of coffee. However as Al sits down, a voice appears on the radio.

Me: Who's that?

Store Owner: That's Father Cornello, now shhhh.

We begin listening to his supposed voice... Ugh I forgot how boring speeches can get. When Father Cornello finishes his broadcast, I looked over to the store owner again. Guess I should ask the guy where this Father Cornello is. Before I can open my mouth, Ed beats me to it and asks the question

Ed: Where can we find Father Cornello?

Store Owner: At the church over there.

He raises his arm, pointing to the direction of a church.

Ed: Thank you.

As we get up and leave, Al knocks over the radio and the owner starts freaking out.

Al: Don't worry, don't worry! I can fix it!

He quickly draws a transmutation circle and fixes the radio. The guys mouth drops and people start swarming in for us to fix things. The boys begin to act like goofballs and fix everything with a show, so I grabbed both of them by the arm and dragged them towards the church.

Me: ALRIGHT EVERYONE! SHOWS OVER!

They all awe in disappointment as they left.

Me: Alright boys, let's go!

I continue dragging them away until we get away from the crowd. Soon enough I let them go. They have legs, they can use them instead of my arms going numb. The boys get up and we all continue working our way towards the church. When we arrive, Ed without hesitation walks inside with Al close behind him. Alright, I guess we enter with no plan then. I soon follow in to see a girl prying to midair... Never understood these people since clearly god doesn't exist... Well that one anyway.

Me: Hi, I don't want to intrude with your prayer, but do you know where Father Cornello is?

The girl looks over and walks towards us.

Girl: Yes I do. Why do you need to see Father Cornello?

Me: We just wanted to talk to him that's all.

Girl: About?

Ed: His "miracles". We believe it's fake.

Girl: It can't be fake, we saw it with our own eyes.

Me: An artificial stone is in the works. A stone can only do so much before it becomes useless.

Girl: It has to be real, no matter what way he uses. Father Cornello promised me he would bring him back.

Me: Who.

Girl: A guy I loved.

I walk towards her and lightly touched her shoulder.

Me: He lied to you then.

Girl: What?! How?!

Me: It's impossible, my father tried and failed.

Girl: But that's your father, Father Cornello is different. He can do it... He can.

Me: No he can't.

Ed pulls out a book from his pocket and starts reading out the chemicals to make a human. I can tell already that she's lost. When he finishes, he looks up to her and clues her in.

Ed: That's represents the complete human body for the average adult. It's been calculated to the last micro gram, but even still there hasn't been one successful human transmutation.

I nod as I slowly walk to the stairs. Father Cornello has to be over here somewhere. Al notices I'm by the stairs and nods to go on. Alright boys, keep that girl distracted. I start climbing down the staircase, watching the area around me slowly becoming darker. When I arrive to the last stair, two guys suddenly appear, grabbing both my arms. Quickly with all my strength, I pull them together, knocking them both out. 

What a cheap move.

Right when I thought it was over, I thought wrong. Four more men start bolting forward, fully armed. Ah wonderful, what's next? A pet lion named Steve?  I touch the ground and formed a sword. Alright, come at me you bastards. As I was about to go at them, I started to hear... Clapping? Father Cornello appears, still clapping with an impressed face.

Father Cornello: I'm surprised a girl like you can take down two men like nothing.

Me: I do this all the time. If you think you still have the upper hand, you're wrong.

Father Cornello: I thought you would say something among the lines of that... Musical Alchemist.

I give him a dirty glare, but he just laughs. How does he know me? I haven't been an State Alchemist for that long.

Father Cornello: So if you're the Musical Alchemist, where's your guitar?

He starts to lightly chuckle to himself. Hmpf, he thinks he's so funny?

Me: Why give me so many questions when you can instead answer mine?

Father Cornello: Demanding girl aren't you?

He nods at the guards, giving them the go ahead to attack me all at once. Shit. I begin guarding them off, slowly taking out one by one before a sudden swarm of guards fly over from Father Cornello.

Ed: CLARE!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

160K 5.4K 29
From the moment you were born, you were loved unconditionally. Your mother - the one who loved you and stood by you since day one. Your father - a st...
93.6K 3.1K 40
Psst....yeah you, should check out my story. May be to your fancy 😁 -I don't own the characters or the pictures- Beware there may-CORRECTION- will b...
62.7K 1.9K 38
She took an oath upon herself never to step foot in the basement ever again. The aura vibrating from deep within that place sets her soul on fire and...
153K 6.1K 60
You fall to the ground, unconscious. Ed's grin turns down and his eyes widen in horror. A bright yellow light fills the room. He traces the thick bla...