Mattia Polibio SMUT

By _jerseyboyss

*DISCONTINUED* More

Caught
Still loving you
High school party
Bored
Home alone
The Ghost
The ghost pt2
Regrets
Movie night
Virgin
Unlighted sex
Car wash
Library
Viagra
Viagra pt2
So you think its funny?
Drunk
School
Wet Dream
Threesome
Let's try something
BITCH
Pornhub
Dildo
not an update
Need some help?
Rain
His shirt
Road trip
Baking
Xbox
Truth or Dare
Why Didn't You Listen?
Victoria Secret
Let's play a game
Pretty
A WHAT
Birthday Sex
Shower
My Way
Papi
Insecure
✌🏼
Dont Ignore Me
Tease
Sister
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Sister pt2
My Baby
Hide n Seek
πŸ’€πŸ’€
Boss
High
Pics
FaceTime
Beach
Vibrator
Flashed
Thigh
Mommy
Mommy pt2
Hey Daddy
Cuddling
Lesbian Smut
Gaming
First Time
College
Sex Demon
Sex Demon pt2
Dude Get Out
ok
Skinny dipping
!!!!
Makeup
Tease
Date
Hey
Femdom
OMFG
Goodbye Sex
Goodbye Sex pt2
GUYS
Kinky
Dinner
Honeymoon
Stressful
:(
Pictures
UHMM
Morning sex
Heyy
Prom
Besties
IMPORTANT
Hey baes
Co-worker
Family dinner
Boat
BYE BC-
heyyyyy
just friends?
Quick update on everything
I LOVE YALL SM AHHHH
Another update 😭
yooo
fluff-wedding day
GUYSSS LMAOO

Club

8.5K 48 30
By _jerseyboyss

(I don't have friends to use as examples 😭 so your friend in this story is named Jules)

Y/n pov
It's my best friend's birthday tomorrow and we were planning on going to the club. Our plan..well at least her plan is to sneak out in the middle of the night. Myself in the other hand, well I don't really have a plan. Mom's a single mom and she's almost never home because she's always working. We went shopping yesterday and we got some really cute dresses for tomorrow :))

Your dress:

Your friend's dress:

Jules❤

Today at 2:21 a.m

You up?

Half asleep but yea I'm up

I'm so excited for tomorrow like I just can't wait :)

Same like I havent even been to a party in forever so excited

It's gonna be the best night ever !!

Yea, I'm really tired rn jules so I'll leave you gn ❤❤

Gn bae ❤

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was woken up by someone knocking on the door. I quickly turned my phone on to check the time. '1:43 p.m'.

"Fuck" I mumbled. I already knew it was jules and so I didn't bother to fix myself up. When I opened the door, like expected there stood jules.

"Y/nnn, you should've been up a while ago" She sighed. "Ik, I'm sorry. I was just really tired but cmon, I'm gonna get ready" I smiled.

I grabbed her hand and led her up to the bathroom. "Sooo ik I didn't tell you but were meeting up with some people at the club" She spoke

"Who'd you invite?" I asked. "Just some friends, you'll see" She smirked like she always does. I finished getting ready and grabbed my dress so I could change when we got there.

We agreed to go to the movies and the mall and some other fun places.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
As we drove on the drive way, I glanced over at the time. '7:54 p.m' it read. I'm so pumped, I can't wait :)

We pulled up to an empty parking lot so we could both take turns to change in the car without anyone looking.

"You ready?" She sighed. "Yea let's go" I said putting my seat belt on.

We drove into the parking lot and parked. I looked into the mirror of the sun visor and fixed myself up a little.

We walked into the club and immediately heard loud music playing. Thankfully this club didn't pay entry so we walked in through the second pair of doors.

Me and Jules pushed through the huge crowd of people and soon made it to the dance floor.

"Cmon" Jules said grabbing my hand. She walked me over to the counter where they sell drinks and sat down. This is only my second time being in a club so I was kinda nervous to see how the night would go.

I looked over to my left and I spotted a group of teens that looked to be the same age as Jules and I. They walked up to us and immediately said hi.

"Heyyy" They all greeted. "Omg guys heyy!" Jules shouted over the loud music. "I didn't think you guys would come! Ok this is y/n!" She exclaimed.

"Y/n this is Anna" She pointed at a blond girl. She was very pretty. "This is Celia" She pointed to a girl with brown hair and pink highlights. Her outfit was cute. "This is Nico" She pointed to a guy with pale skin and blond hair. "This is Hunter" She pointed to a guy with tanner skin. He had some tattoos coming out of his sleeves."Aaand this is Mattia. I think you'll make good friends with all of them."

Mattia, he was pretty tall and very attractive. He had dark hair and brown, almost hazel eyes. His lips were so perfect and plump. He had a couple rings on that made his hands look so attractive.

The veins on his hand popped. He looked like he worked out. His arms were not thin at all. They were large and bulky. God he was irresistible.

"Y/N!" Jules yelled to try to get my attention. "What drink do you want?" She pointed over to the shelfs filled with different alcohol bottles and the menu next to it. "Uhm a vodka margarita"

Jules walked away with a glass of whatever she got with Hunter. Nico and Celia were making out over by some plant in the corner. The only person left was Mattia.

He was sitting next to me scrolling through his phone. Yk what I'm gonna talk to him. Get to know a little about him. I turned my body over to face him.

"H-hey" I stuttered like an idiot. He probably thinks I'm weird now. "Oh heyy. Y/n right?" He put his phone away in his back pocket. "Yea, you go to passic valley correct?"

"Yup, I've seen you around a couple times I gotta say you're good looking" He smirked. "Hahaha back to you" I blushed.

"So did you come here with Jules to get drunk or just to dance?"

"Both ig but mostly drunk. I need a break." I sighed. Even without my mom always being around, life's still stressful. I have lots of school work to do every night and I also have to clean the house by myself. And some other stuff.

"Well..want to get drunk together?" He raised his glass of alcohol up in the air.

"Sure" I laughed.

We cheered drinks and took a sip of our drinks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
About an hour has gone by and I think I might be drunk. Me and Mattia made eye contact and I leaned in to kiss him. As we kissed he cupped my cheek moving his thumb slightly.

I stood up and sat on top of his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling the warmth of his body against mine. It felt nice.

He hungrily bit my lip as we kissed. It was hot. I pulled away from the kiss and stood up in front of him. I grabbed his large hand and led us to a bathroom near by.

He closed and locked the door behind him when he walked in behind me. I leaned my back on the sink as he stood in front of me. He slowly leaned in and we began to make out again.

My hand trailed under his shirt, feeling his nice abs. My other hand gripped the hair on the back of his head. He grabbed me by my waist and placed me on the sink.

We made eye contact for some seconds until Mattia placed his hand on my thigh , moving it closer and closer to my pussy.

His fingers rubbed me through my panties making me instantly wet. "Fuck..your so hot" He groaned. I hummed in response just wanting him to fuck me.

"Do you want me to finger fuck you?"

I shook my head not being able to form words. "Mmm" He hummed playing with the hem of my underwear. "May I?" He asked for consent.

I once again shook my head not caring anymore. "Cat caught your tounge?" He laughed. "No" I mumbled.

He finished taking off my panties and observed my pussy. "So wet already" He spoke. I looked up at him, watching as he undressed me with his eyes. His hand snaked up my stomach and to the straps of my dress.

As he did that I pulled on his shirt to take it off. Soon enough we were both naked. He ran his fingers up and down my inner thigh and then my lips. He ran his fingers up my pussy, back down, and then he thrusted them inside.

"Mm" I moaned. His finger felt surprisingly good. Every time he would thrust them, they would hit my g-spot. "Fuck" I grabbed on to his biceps for support. "Does that feel good princess?" He asked.

"Yes it does. Oh please dont stop"

He leaned into the crook of my neck and began kissing and nibbling it, probably leaving marks. My mouth made an 'o' shape and my eyes closed shut from the unbearable pleasure I was receiving.

"M-mattia, I'm cumming" I let out. "Go ahead, cum for me."

And so I did. All of my juices spilled out into my thighs and Mattias fingers. I looked down at his crotch and I saw his clothed erection. I leaned forward a bit and reached down to feel it. I palmed him making him visibly frustrated.

He placed my hands behind me on the sink and stepped closer to me. I bent my legs and spread them so it was easier for him.

He pulled down his boxers making his erect dick spring up. I had brung my bag with me to the bathroom bc I mean it's a club, I don't wanna get my shit stealed.

I reached behind me and reached my hand in to grab a condom. You never know 😏. "Here" I said "thanks" He mumbled.

He ripped the packaging open and rolled the plastic on. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. "Yes now please hurry" I say frustrated. "Ok ok" He laughed.

He placed his hand on my under thigh and grabbed his dick by the base and slowly inserted it inside my pussy. My lips parted a bit from his size. He was pretty big. "You ok?" He wondered.

"Mhm"

He grabbed both my legs and placed them on both his shoulders. This position made it easier for Mattia, making the pleasure better for the both of us.

"Ah fuck y/n" He moaned. "Oo mattia fuck"

The sound of moans, groans, and our skin clapping echoed through out the small bathroom.

I could feel my orgasm start to build again and I think Mattia was close as well. He began rubbing my clit with his thumb helping me reach my orgasm. His thrusts began getting sloppier and I could feel him twitch inside of me.

"Mmm fuck! I'm cumming!!" I screamed with no remorse. "Shit me too!" He groaned. He let out several grunts and finally came into the condom as I released all over it.

We were both of out of breath after what we just did. He rolled the condom off, tied a knot at the top and threw into the small trash can in the corner.

We helped each other put our clothes back on, grabbed our stuff and walked back to the counter. There sat Jules all cuddled up with Hunter.

She looked over at me smirking as I sat down. I already knew why. She knows me and Mattia fucked and she's going to want all the details 😭.

A/n
Soo I've been feeling really like sad and depressed for the last couple months. I feel like it's mostly bc of my mom. She thinks we have a good relationship when we really don't. I want to tell her so many things but I'm too scared to bc ik ill be judged. I don't feel understood or loved. I cry every other night. I like to get in the shower and just sit on the bathtub floor and let the water hit my body as I cry as a coping mechanism. I just wanted to vent to you guys :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.9M 83K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
786K 29.2K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1M 32.9K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...