The Girl with the Purple Hair

By randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 4

Bonus chapter 3

1.6K 55 10
By randombutterfly_101

Blake sat on the toilet staring down, the only thing going through her mind was "fuck."

It's been three years since her and Jace had gotten married. They had moved into a small light yellow house together almost immediately after getting married. It was a three bedroom, two bath house with a nice little front and back yard.

Blake had been sick the last two weeks and Jace was on a bus heading back home from a football game.

She looked at the four positive pregnancy tests in her hands and grumbled. They talked about wanting kids many times before but she didn't want her own. She wanted to adopt since the thought of pushing a child out of her was terrifying. Now Jace had knocked her up. But nonetheless she was still very happy they were finally going to start a family.

She left three of them on the counter and stuffed the other in her pocket.

Her life has changed drastically. She decided that she wasn't going to ever show her face to the media because she liked her privacy, so everyone knows that she is Adam Sterling's daughter but they still had no idea what she looked like. She stayed out of the public eye when it came to Jace since he didn't want to push her into the media's view if she didn't want to be. Which is why she is waiting for him to come here rather than meeting him for when he gets home. It was difficult sometimes because one of them had to hide from any paparazzi if they want to go out in public together.

It was three hours later when she heard the alarm system beep and keys being placed on the table to signify that Jace was now home.

"Bubba?!"

Blake walked downstairs, the pregnancy test hidden in her hoodie pocket, and hugged him tightly as he relaxed almost instantly in her arms. "I missed you" he murmured in her hair.

"Same."

He gave her a kiss and saw the distant look in the eyes he loved so much. "Everything okay?"

She nodded and played with her wedding ring. "We need to talk."

Worry shot through his entire body, his heart began to beat quickly as she pulled him to sit on their couch.

He saw her shift uncomfortably as she slid her wedding ring up and down her finger.

"You want a divorce don't you?"

Blake looked up at him, "wait wha-"

"Blake we can work through whatever the issue is."

"That's not wh-"

"Oh dear god I thought it would last more than three years" he chanted as he began pacing back and forth.

"Can you stop for-"

"Did I do something wrong?! Oh my god I did, didn't I?"

"I'm pregnant!" she snapped, being annoyed at him for cutting her off so many times.

He froze and slowly turned around to face her, "what did you just say?"

"You knocked me up you idiot."

She tossed the positive pregnancy test at him as he stared down at it. "You're not joking are you?"

"Why the hell would I be joking?"

He jumped up in the air and cheered loudly. "I'm going to be a dad! Oh my god!"

He hugged her tightly and his eyes stung with tears of joy. He always wanted to be a dad to Blake's kids. This was the second happiest moment in his life, besides the day he got to marry Blake. He was over the moon, words could never explain how happy he was at the news.

"Can we announce it to our fans?" he asked her.

"If you want, but let's tell our family first."

They had called their families and told them the good news. It was a big celebration but Blake wasn't as happy as Jace. Only because she could only imagine how her dad would react. She knew he would be over the moon with the news. He always wanted to be a grandpa.

Liked by JaceSterling and 6,408,632 others
BlakeSterling: ❤️❤️ @JaceSterling

comments disabled

Liked by blake, Tony38 and 2,117,009 others
JaceSterling: The happiest news to come home to @BlakeSterling

username1: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Tony38: Congrats man! You're going to be the best dad! Can't wait to be an uncle
JaceSterling: Thank you! So excited!
View 984 replies

username2: so happy for u guys!!

ChrisPratt: Awwww little niece or nephew on the way!❤️
JaceSterling: Uncle Chris has a nice ring to it LOL
View 1927 replies

TommySmith: Ahhh congrats Jace!
JaceSterling: Thanks man!!
View 647 replies

username3: YAY! A LITTLE STERLING

username4: we just KNOW this baby is going to be so talented 😤

username5: this kid is about to have good genes, with a mom who can sing amazingly and a dad who is great at football. bet Blake is attractive too, this kid will be living their best life

enews: Congratulations to the Sterling family!!!❤️
JaceSterling: Thank you!
View 573 replies

steelers: Congratulations to the both of you! Going to be great parents❤️
JaceSterling: Thank you!!
View 12394 replies

Tap to view more comments

Jace and Blake sat and watched as everyone ate up the news that they were expecting their first baby; the news was spreading like a wildfire. They have come so far and Blake was relieved he had taken it so well.

"I'll be back."

He nodded and gave her a kiss before she walked up to their room.

She walked and looked at the painting she was gifted years ago for Christmas by Jace's family of her dad. She took it off the wall and held it in her hand, her dad's ashes in her other hand.

"You're finally going to be a grandpa, dad" she whispered softly.

Her hormones acting up as her eyes watered almost instantly. She really wanted him to be the first one she told. But in a way, he was. She knows he was with her the minute the tests showed up positive. He found out exactly when she did.

"I hope you're excited, I will tell him or her all about you."

She sniffled and she felt arms wrap around her gently. "You okay?"

She sighed and nodded a bit, "I just wish he was here."

"I know bubba, but I know he's happy. He is finally going to be a grandpa."

Blake nodded once more before giving him a kiss.

"Don't leave okay? Always be careful, I don't want him or her going through the same pain I did."

His heart broke at her voice and wiped a tear that fell from her left eye. "I'll be extra careful baby, I'm never leaving okay?"

She nodded and he cradled her in his arms as she held her painting of her dad along with his ashes.
———
4-12-21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 17.9K 87
Jessica Grayson has struggled with body dysmorphia and bullying for most of her life. And when she believes she has finally turned things around for...
188K 6.4K 21
Melanie (aka Mel) has just moved to Indiana. She, is eighteen and is in her last year of high school. Her mom is a nurse and works a lot of late shi...
85.9K 1.9K 30
"What's in it for me?" "I'll do anything." "Anything?" _________________________ Bruce Yamada's parents have controlled every aspect of his life sinc...
239 16 14
Riley West - The new girl in town. Shy at first, but loud when you get to know her. Kinda outspoken. Family problems. Jaxon Brooks - Been there since...