The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Seven - Mine

236 8 0
By fallingvp_

We all exchanged looks unsure of who it could be.

"Okay everybody be cool." Travis was shaking and jumping side to side waving his arms in every direction.

"Everyone is being cool but you , sit your bunny happy ass down."

I yelled throwing a pillow at him.

"Okay since everyone just decided to ignore the door I'll get it."

I got up from Chases lap and angrily walked towards the door.

"Zombies Mya Zombies " Travis whispered beside me. I turned around to face him then everyone else.

"Seriously what are you smoking?"

He threw the pillow at my head. "Uncool Mya so uncool. "

I turned to him and forced a smile and continued to open the door. I opened the door and a girl was standing there.

I glared at her. "Damn you were knocking like you were someone important. "

"I am. I'm Chases girlfriend."

I forced a smile. That hurt really bad. Like my heart began to ache so bad. I opened the door and she ran and jumped on him and began to kiss him. I felt a twist in the pit of my stomach and the ache in my heart. My vision began to blur and I knew I wouldn't be able to stand here anymore.

I walked out of the room and turned down the corridor. I walked out into the area where the signs were. I followed the sign that said cafe. I needed to relax. I walked past everyone ignoring people's comments. I knew my eyes were blood shot red and the banging in my head didn't fail to remind me.

I walked way past the sitting area. Deeper down to a grassier area. I walked until I heard no one at all. I sat down . I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my head into them while I wrapped my arms around my legs. My heart was beating really fast and I continued to cry the headache that was building in my head made it worse.

Why? Why did I have to fall for the boy? Why did I let myself fall for him? It isn't like me. I never let myself get hurt. I never let anyone make me cry. I never let anyone see me cry. How did I suddenly become so vulnerable? -

"Are you okay?" I've been so entwined in my thoughts I hadn't even noticed someone tapping me .

Anger coursing through my body. I lifted my head slowly. "Do I look okay?" I asked. Realizing it was dark. How long have I been here crying?

"You look beautiful. " He said stunned.

I put my head down. "Yeah I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. I don't even know how long I've been here and I look a fucking mess. Don't lie to me." I spat angrily.

"Sorry, But you're just really beautiful."

I sighed. "What do you want?"

"You obviously need someone to talk to. "

"It's not the first time I've been hurt plus I've felt pain worst than this I'll be fine."

"What is your name?"

"Mya. Now go away."

"I'm sorry. I can't do that."

"Why?"

"Don't want to. My names Troy by the way. "

Well obviously he isn't going to leave me alone. Maybe I should just deck him a good one. Yeah maybe that would make me feel better. I sighed getting to my feet and dusting myself off. I walked through the now empty tables and back into the school.

I walked to my door contemplating if I should go in or not. I decided I needed sleep. I opened the door and walked in closing it behind me. As soon as I walked in Chases eyes met mine and I simply walked and grabbed a towel and underclothes.

"Mya?" Chase called after me.

I didn't even look at him I kept walking into the bathroom and locked the door. I showered and stayed in and let the water fall over me letting my tears fall with them . I sighed before turning off the shower and stepping out.

I got dressed and threw my clothes in the basket beside the door. I walked into the room. Chase was sitting at the end if the bed with his head in his hands. I walked past him and took off the locket my father gave me and went to my closet and stuffed it into my bag.

I closed the closet and sat on the couch with my feet tucked under me. "Mya."

Chase whispered. I didn't say anything I just turned over facing the couch. This is the hardest thing for me to do right now. I don't want to do this. There is no way other than this or my emotions will get the best of me.

"Please Mya. " Chase pleaded.

I didn't respond I just tucked myself into a ball on the corner of the couch. Chase continued trying to get my attention but I just ignored him and he finally gave up. I didn't plan on going to sleep - hell I didn't plan on crying or even falling for the dick face anyways. Unfortunately we don't always get what we want. My tears made me fall into a restless sleep.

~~*

I woke up the next day wishing I hadn't. I turned over and everyone was in my room screaming , yelling and arguing. Ugh I so did not want this. To top it off the girlfriend of a certain dick head is in here. I sighed and rolled off the couch. I brushed my teeh and washed my face then walked back into the room.

"Mya you okay?" Alisha asked.

I walked to the dresser and pulled out grey sweatpants and pulled them on. I looked up at her and smiled "Absolutely fine." Lie. But who cares I want someone injured and if I don't leave this room right now I swear they all will be.

"You sure? " Travis asked just behind me. I turned and looked at him. "Drop it."

I pulled a black singlet on and put my hair up into a bun. I went to the closet and dug into my suitcase pulling out my black ugg boots and pulled them on. I grabbed my phone off the charger and walked towards the door. I held the door knob opening it.

"Mya where are you going?" Crystal asked worried.

"To the gym and let off some fucking steam before I blow a fucking casket on the next motherfucker who even talks to me got it?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Looks like someone has anger issues." The girlfriend of dick head scoffed. Everyone looked between me and her for a second.

Maybe I should just charge over there and punch her in the face. Or maybe sneak attack and snap her neck. Maybe I go get my Swiss blade and slice her up a little bit. I squeezed the door knob tighter .

I twisted the knob and walked out slamming the door I walked straight down the hallway. I didn't care where I was going just that I was alone. I looked down at my hand and seen that it was bleeding I didn't know why until I realized I must've been squeezing the door knob pretty tight . This new sense of strength is weird. I walked to the place where I always went when I left the room. I followed the sign that said Nurses Office.

She asked what happened but I just ignored her question telling her I needed a bandage. She seemed erked by my response but she didn't push me any further she wrapped my hand with an ace bandage. My knuckles weren't covered but the rest of my hand was excluding my fingers and thumb.

I walked out of the nurses office. After she reminded me to call her Ms.Thorn instead of Bitch. I didn't mean to she kept hurting my damn hand with the peroxide and whatever lotion like substance she rubbed on the cuts. Not to mention she squeezed the hell out of my hand with this bandage.

Today is definitely not my day. I should have been watching where I was going because I walked right into somebody. Fortunately they caught me before I fell.

"Look what we have here."

I ignored him. For the first time I am actually noticing how weird these hallways look. There is a red carpet through out every floor. The walls are white and a dull yellow and the lights are literally so dim that if they aren't together it's like a phone light just above you.

"Hey you." A familiar voice said to me. My head snapped in his direction.

"Hi." I grunted.

"What's up with your hand?"

"Ugh. I need the fucking gym right now before I punch someone. My hand is fine I just kinda ..." I trailed off.

"Kinda what?" He looked amused while his friend who is still holding me has the widest smirk. I pulled away from him.

"Troy I crushed a damn door knob in my hand now if you please bring me to the gym so I can punch a few bags."

He raised an eyebrow. "Show me first. Then I'll take you. "

I shrugged. "Follow me then."

I walked to my room with Troy and his buddies behind me. The one who I walked into is talking to Troy the other one seems so distant I don't get why. I made it to the room and opened the door. I swear we should learn how to lock the damn thing.

I walked in. "Nope you human shield and you quiet loner guy can't come in here."

"But what if we don't believe you?" The boy I walked into asked.

I sighed "come on then."

I walked in and Chase, his 'girlfriend' , Travis and Crystal were there. I ignored them and pulled Troy and the other two in.

"See."

"She is going to kick your ass Damien."

I raised an eyebrow. "Troy what did he say?"

"He said you -."

"Mya who are they?" Travis asked.

"He is someone who helped me stop crying yesterday." I said pointing to Troy. "He is a dick head thats about to get punched in the face." I said pointing to Damien.

"Can you take me now?" I asked looking up at Troy. He smiled.

"Yeah sure."

"Mya. Please come here." I turned and walked towards Travis. He pulled me into a bear hug. When he put me down he looked at me. "I'm sorry Mya."

"Its okay." I hugged him again then let go.

"Where are you off to? "

"To be Mya." I flashed an innocent smile .

He shook his head chuckling. "Troy okay no more distractions we can go now."

"Good, Cus' somebody looks jealous over there . " He nodded his head towards Chase.

I followed his gaze and couldn't help but laugh. "Mya can we talk."

"Why do you want to talk to her?" The angry little rat asked.

"Maybe you should get that bitch a leash."

"Maybe you should get a since of style." She said smirking at me.

"I don't have to cover my face in make up or wear revealing clothes to get attention. That looks like your sense of style and it isn't a really a good time to fuck with me." I turned to Chase. "I've got nothing to say to you."

I turned around and looked up at Troy he smiled down at me and grabbed my hand. "Let's go Mya."

We walked out of the room hand in hand. Damien behind us and their friend behind him.

I let go of his hand and took my hair out of the ponytail and put it into a French braid.

I know my eyes are red. It's not from crying it's from anger. It is coursing through my veins.

"Take me to the Gym. Before I hurt somebody." I spoke through gritted teeth and my hands clenched in fists by my side.

I followed Troy down the hallway. We went to the same place I always go to when I don't know where I'm going. Then we turned right and stood at double doors. Troy pushed them open and I walked in. I walked directly towards the punching bags.

The first bag I went to busted after a few blows and then I went to the second one. Bursting that one I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 30 30
"Then breathe. Really breathe. In and out. You're somewhere where thousands of your ancestors have stood before you, to travel between worlds. This p...
799 74 30
The world around us can be diverse in so many ways, but sometimes the most diverse way is a way we may never have known possible. And that is a secre...
6.3M 403K 66
When a wounded dragon falls from the sky, Claire Evans runs into a cornfield to rescue it. This isn't just any dragon, he's a shifter, one of six roy...
3.9K 173 29
A girl named Y/N was living with her family peacefully in the elf village of Azrya woodlands. But one day it got all ruined when a deadly disease spr...