I'm Her Boyfriend?! (HAYG Seq...

Galing kay GrexyMazing

"Could it be possible for the heart to remember what the mind have forgotten?" ~*~ This is a sequel to 'H... Higit pa

FOREWORD
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: Not to Greyson...
CHAPTER 2: Last two years...
CHAPTER 3: Where's Lauren?
CHAPTER 4: Morgan?
CHAPTER 5: Time to get closer to my bestfriend...
CHAPTER 6: Here comes Lauren..
CHAPTER 7: I remember...
CHAPTER 8: Like a boss
CHAPTER 9: Oh, Greyson
CHAPTER 10(Part 1): Reason 1 & 2
CHAPTER 10(Part 2): Reason 3
CHAPTER 11: When Lauren came into the picture...
CHAPTER 12: I wanted us to start all over again
CHAPTER 13: Reason 4
CHAPTER 14: Sunshine and City Lights
CHAPTER 15: Oh, shit!
CHAPTER 16: "It ain't my fault"---"Just friends"
CHAPTER 17: Everything's okay... ALMOST
CHAPTER 18: Total Chaos
CHAPTER 19: "You're being sweet again, Keaton."
CHAPTER 20: Triple shit
CHAPTER 22: That ends it.
CHAPTER 23: "He's a jerk, but I love him."
CHAPTER 24: Life must go on
CHAPTER 25: Feel Again
CHAPTER 26: Letting go
CHAPTER 27: The kiss
CHAPTER 28: Kissing monster
CHAPTER 29: Hope
AUTHOR'S NOTE (IMPORTANT)
CHAPTER 30: Issues + Upcoming Revelation
CHAPTER 31: The favor and the promise.
CHAPTER 32: Twists and Turns
CHAPTER 33: Weird acts + The plan
CHAPTER 34: Heart Alert
CHAPTER 35: What will happen?
CHAPTER 35(Part 2): The jerk and the dork's story ends here? Or not?
CHAPTER 36: Playing games
CHAPTER 37: Revelations
CHAPTER 38: Giving up
CHAPTER 39: More Revelations
CHAPTER 40: Choosing Him
CHAPTER 41: Confusion
CHAPTER 42: It's Time
CHAPTER 43: Better Off This Way
CHAPTER 44: Scared
CHAPTER 45: 10th Reason
CHAPTER 46: Out Of My League
Hey! :)
SEQUEL!!!!!

CHAPTER 21: I can smell success

5K 89 55
Galing kay GrexyMazing

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEEAR GUYS! :) 2012 have been amazing to me but at the same time it was shitty. Oh well, I'm glad I have you. Really. I never expected to get the best readers in the universe. :") You're sjdghsjfhsf :> I. JUST. LOVE. YOU. Thanks for being a part of my 2012 and I hope you'll stay with me this 2013. <3

This is not really an exciting chapter but I hope you'll still read it. I swear to you, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL GET YOU OFF YOUR SEATS. But for the mean time, please bear with this update. <3

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN. *w*

~*~

*MORGAN*

“Laureeeeen!” I squealed when I open the door and saw her standing there.

“Morgan!” She screamed and hugged me. “I think it’s a success.”

“I think so. I’ve talked to Greyson this morning and he told me YN haven’t talked to her.” I said-- my voice full of hope as I lead her inside our house.

An evil smile appeared on Lauren’s face. “Greyson believed my drama. Now I’m thanking my mom for enrolling me to those summer workshops for acting back when I was 10.”

I laughed. “I was there, remember? Playing like stupid paparazzi over those itchy bushes.”

“I’m glad he didn’t see you.” Lauren said before plumping down the sofa.

We high-fived each other.

The whole night I spent on thinking about the whole plan paid off. I’m getting there. I just need to make sure they’ll be over before this week ends. Then I guess I could ditch Lauren and do my move.

“So, what’s our next plan?” Lauren asked me whilst eating the pizza I offered her.

“You should talk to YN.”

“And?”

“And after that, I’m sure. Greyson is yours.”

“What? I don’t get you.”

I explained my plan to her over a can of soda and a box pizza. I can smell war and heart break.

*YOU*

10:04 P.M.

The restaurant where I and Nikki work just closed and I’m here in the staff room to fix my things and go home after. Nikki is outside and waiting for me. As usual, this day has been so stressful. Paparazzis were outside the restaurant almost the whole day that the manager needed to call some police to get rid of them. I got scolded too. This whole issue is ruining my life. Even some of the customers are asking me about the issue. I’m thinking of getting out in this restaurant and continue studying in college. I have enough money to take Fashion Designing and all I need now is to find a good school. I have three choices; Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and Academy of Art University which is both located here in California or Pratt Institute which is located in New York. The third one is the best school but it’s my last choice because I don’t want to study outside LA. I don’t want to leave Greyson.

That’s before… Because now… I’m having doubts.

“YN?”

I tilted my head at the door and saw Nikki. “Yes?”

“Are you done? Keaton is outside. He’s looking for you.”

“Uhmm. Yeah. Almost. Tell him to wait a sec.”

“Okay.” Then she got out of the staff’s room.

I looked around the room to make sure I didn’t forget anything. After glancing on the mirror for the last time, I went out of the staff’s room. I saw the janitor doing his last clean. I smiled and waved at him as a goodbye. He did the same. I pulled the glass door open and the cold breeze of the night brushed against my cheeks. It’s pretty cold.

I saw Keaton leaning on his car with his both hands dug on his pocket. He greeted me with a smile as I walk towards him.

“What brought you here? Where’s Nikki?”

He smiled and gets my bag out of my hands. “I just wanted to see you. Nikki’s inside.”

“Why is she there? I have my car.”

“Uhm, can I just drive the two of you home instead?” He rubbed the back of his neck. I remembered Greyson. He used to that.

“Uhm, what about my car?” I asked.

“Uhhh—“

Then Nikki got out of Keaton’s car and approached us. “I’ll drive your car.”

“Huh? Uhm, you know I could just drive it and you go with Keaton. Okay, bye.” I suggest then I turned my back at them. But someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Keaton.

“I… I’ll drive you home.” He said quietly. “Please.” He added.

I licked my lips and bit my lip. “Uhh. Okay.”

“You bit your lip again.” I heard him say which made me conscious for an unknown reason.

“The key?” Nikki faced me with a mysterious smile on her face.

I dug my pocket to get the key. I handed it to her and she kissed me on my cheek as well as Keaton before walking towards my car.

“Take care!” I shouted when she was about to leave. I glanced down at Keaton’s hand that is still holding my wrist.

“So, shall we go?” He smiled and I just nodded.

He opened the door for me. What a gentleman.

To tell you the truth, I’m still not used to Keaton’s presence. I dunno what happened to him back in Australia and why did he come back here. I don’t want to ask him because I want him to tell me voluntarily. I don’t want to barge in to his issues in life or if there’s any. For now, I’ll just be thankful that he’s here to cheer me up.

~~~

“Thank you Keaton.” I told him when we both got out of his car.

“My pleasure.” He grinned.

“Goodnight.” I waved at him and smiled.

“Goodnight YN. And remember, when you’re hurting I’m just a phone call away. Bye.” I watched his car drive away until it’s not visible anymore. I sighed—a long one—I have such great friends.

~~~

“YN! Your phone is ringing!”

I heard Nikki shout. I rinse off the bubbles in my mouth—if that’s what you call it—before walking out of the bathroom.

“Who is it?”

“I dunno. It’s an unregistered number.”

I puckered my brows as I walked towards Nikki to get my phone. I slid my thumb across the screen and press the phone onto my cheek. “Hello?”

“Well, hello dear.”

“Uh, who’s this?”

“Greyson’s girlfriend.”

I gulped. “Excuse me, I am Greyson’s girlfriend.”

I heard her laugh on the other line. “Ooops. I mean, future girlfriend.”

I gritted my teeth as soon as the image of the one and only person who is deeply in love with Greyson—Lauren—crossed my mind. “Lauren?” Nikki rushed beside me and pressed her cheek on the other side of the phone to listen to the conversation.

“You got it right, dear.”

“Why did you call?”

“I just called you to say that Greyson is good in bed.”

My mouth ran dry. Did she just say that? Greyson is good in bed? Is she joking? Did they really do that thing? Gross. “What the fuck?” My voice louder than I intended to.

I heard her laugh again and the more I listen to it, the more it gets annoying. “I was just kidding, babe. We won’t do that without your permission. And by permission, I mean, break up.”

I chuckled bitterly. “You think I’m going to break up with Greyson? Well, dream on honey because that’s never going to happen.”

“Even if he tells you he doesn’t love you?”

I tighten my grip on the phone. I open my mouth to speak but no words came out.

I heard her chuckle. “Cat got your tongue?”

“H-he loves me.” I trailed off.

“How sure are you?” She asked-- her voice full of mockery.

“If you won’t say anything relevant, then don’t call again. Don’t waste my time.”

“You’re so hot-tempered my dear. I called just to tell you that I want to talk to you.”

“We’re already talking.”

“Dumb. What I mean is I want to talk to you in person.”

“Did you just call me dumb?”

“Yeah. Do you want me to repeat it?”

“If you’re definition of dumb is someone like me, then I pity you. What should they call you then?“

“Ugh. I want to talk to you in person, okay.”

“About what?”

“Elephants. Duh? Of course about Greyson.”

“Why should we talk about him?”

“To end your hopes.”

“What?”

“I mean to finish this drama. I’ll text you on where we’ll meet, be there at exactly 1:00 P.M., okay? I don’t like waiting.”

Before I could even answer, she hung up on me. What a total bitch. She’s getting on my nerves.

“That girl.” I faced Nikki.

“What did she say? I didn’t hear it that much.”

“She wants us to meet.”

Nikki’s eyes widen. “What? Where?”

“She said she’ll text me the place.” I said coldly.

“Are you going?”

“I dunno. I’m not ready to face her. I might do something unpleasant to her.” I placed my phone on the bedside table and sat on the edge of Nikki’s bed.

“That’s right. Don’t talk to her yet. People might see and it would fly out to the media and they would start making up shitty stories.”

I nodded in agreement but something’s telling me inside that I should talk to her.

*LAUREN*

I just finished talking to YN on the phone. She needs to be there no matter what happens. It’s my last chance to get Greyson back and if I need to pull her hair out of the restaurant where she works so she’d come, I’d do it.

I typed a text message on my phone.

To: Nobody -__-

Angelo’s Restaurant. 1:00 P.M. sharp. Be there.

“YN… Tomorrow is the day.” I smiled at my reflection on the mirror—an evil one. I can see success.

~*~

A/N: Lauren and Morgan are meanies, eh? What do you think will happened IF EVER YN agreed to meet her?

Criticisms are allowed. :">

@bieberglimpse @CallMeKhim @glossyhoran

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

347K 9.1K 20
BOOK #1 of 'Forever Collection': But why did he even listen to me when I told him not to talk to me? Why couldn't he have thought about the whole fr...
319K 9.9K 49
Y/n always noticed his smile. -------- A new employee that was hired at the bakery had y/n's eyes distracted from her drawings. Maybe it was his blon...
73 3 11
"Love me again" The words you uttered when I was about to leave. I didn't look back, didn't even notice your tears. I just walked away. Brenda is a...
The Painting Galing kay Col

Mystery / Thriller

133K 8.7K 94
"It took me five seconds to fall. The impact on my chest jarring my body but not my mind. I suppose this is the point where your life is supposed to...