Living with Enhypen

By jung1sdimple

❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' ... More

- Characters -
Part 1
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
break ✋✋✋✋
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 65 - 2
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
- ❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎ -
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
- A break (?) -
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
- Notice -
- Bonus chapter -
last update♥

part 2

12.7K 384 74
By jung1sdimple

"Mom!" Y/n hugged her and took her bag. "Hey y/n" if she could choose one smile, she wants to see everyday, she would definitely choose the one from her own mother. "You came just in time! I made some pasta." She laughed and went to wash her hands.

"Y/n, are you okay? Why do you look so upset?" Now or never "Mom? Can I ask you something? I need your advice, I don't know what to do." she said the last words while sighing. "Of course honey! You can always come to me when you're upset! I'm here for you." She smiled again and y/n's heart melted again.

"I got a call from Be:Lift Lab and they asked me to come to Korea because they want to ask me something. What should I do mom? Should I-" - "Do what your heart said. When you heard about them wanting you to go to Korea, what did your heart say? Think about that and you know the answer. If you don't listen to your heart you might make the wrong decision and miss something you would give everything to do." Her mom pouted and gave a thumb up. "Now can we eat? I'm hungry." She laughed and tried to make y/n forget her worries for a second.

After they ate and were now drinking tea, y/n remembered that call from yesterday. "Mom, I think I should go there." her mom was first confused but got it right after she saw y/n's face. "Do that. Now call them and say it!" Her mom hyped her up and gave her the phone. Y/n was kinda nervous nevertheless she called Lily.

"Hello, this is Lily from Be:Lift Lab. How can I help you?", Lily answered the phone fast, wow. "Hello, Lily. This is y/n l/n. I'm calling because of yesterday's call." – "Oh Mrs. L/n! Did you make your decision?" – "Yes, I'm ready to come." Y/n said while looking at her mom. "That's perfect! Is it okay for you to come next week on Monday?"  Lily seemed so happy and that made y/n very happy. "Yes, I think it will work out." Y/n was still nervous and laughed awkwardly after hearing Lily being so energetic and happy. "That's great! I'll book your tickets and give you all that information. When you arrive in Korea, just text me where you are and I'll come to pick you up. Oh, and before I forget you need to bring clothes for a week, and after the talk, you can go back home and we'll see what happens after it." – "Okay. Thank you so much, Lily." Y/n smiled. "No no, I need to thank you! I need to do another call, so see you on Monday and don't forget to check your emails! I'll send you the information about the flight there. Have a nice day, bye." – "Have a nice day too."

Y/n took a deep breath after she ended the call and her mom hugged her. "I'm so happy for you! Should I help you with your things and-" – "Woah calm down mom. I still have a week time to pack. Let's just enjoy this moment and talk about it later, hm?" Y/n smiled and looked at her mom. "Fine, we'll talk about it later."

Y/n was laying on her mom's lap, while her mom was caressing her hair and listened to her mom while she was talking about things that happened in the past few weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 4.6K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
68.2K 2.2K 17
Heeseung and y/n were best friends who had the same dream to debut. Heeseung already achieved his goal but y/n hasn't. After a big incident struck th...
79.2K 918 89
𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪! hyung line + jungwon only! 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝...
71.2K 2.2K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...