Spiderson Oneshots

By Riya_Bhavika

Some Spiderson Oneshots!! Some oneshots of our favourite Spiderson, Peter Parker! Disclaimers: 1. I do not o... More

Intro
Field Trip
Field Trip Pt.2
Field Trip Pt.3
Field Trip Pt.4
Field Trip Pt.5
The Phone Call
Career Day
Careers Day Pt.2
Panic Attack (Vulture)
Panic Attack (Vulture) Pt.2
Harley Visits!
Overload
Lokison?!?!?!
Lokison Pt.2
Cap and the PSA
Meet Clints Family
Peter Benjamin Romanoff Barnes!!
Wait what?
Worthy
Agent Hill
Another Field Trip
British
Zoom Call
Soul Stone
Soul Stone Pt.2
Instagram
Finally Home
Protective Cousins
I Love You
Opening Up
As Long As The Moon Shines Bright
Lincoln and Peter
Peter and the Bots.
Morse Code
Peter Stark's Daughter
Plot Generator
What the heck just happened?
What the f-
Wisdom Teeth
Protective Brothers
Aunt Hela
Peter Parker is SpiderMan
Son of Stark at a Safehouse
Penny, Tom and Tina
Soul Stone Pt.3
Soul Stone Pt.4
Finally
Till Next Time

Lokison!?!? Pt.3

2.5K 76 7
By Riya_Bhavika

Peter's POV
I wake up in my room, recalling the events that had happened. I can't believe I have Father's powers. I can't believe I'm Loki's son. I can't believe I'm thirty-freaking-five percent god.

"FRIDAY?" I ask

"Yes Peter?" she responds

"Where's Dad and Father?" I ask

"Sir and Loki are with MJ and Ned, explaining the events that just occurred. They are in the living room," she replies

"Thank you," I say, jumping out of bed and running to the common room. I walk on the ceiling, planning on scaring all of them.

"Hey Dad, Father and Mom. Hey MJ, hey Ned," I say, dropping down from the ceiling making everyone jump and my parents scold me for running on the ceiling again.

"LOSER! You have so much explaining to do," MJ states, giving me a death glare that I'm not sure is playful or not. "Yeah! You're Loki's biological son?!?!? Do you have his powers??!" Ned squealed

I looked at Dad and Father, I go inside their head and ask "Didn't you tell him?", Dad looks surprised for a second and Father looks impressed.

"I'm gonna have to get used to that." Dad laughs while Father says "Impressive Peter, no we didn't tell them your powers."

"We thought you might want to do that" Dad adds

Dad and Father and Mom walked out of the room so I could talk to my friends alone. I nod and look back to MJ and Ned, "PETER! Your eyes were bright green!!" Ned fanboys

"Well, that cool. So yeah I have Loki's powers along with my spider powers." Peter said

"Wait really?!?" Ned asked while MJ said, "Prove it loser"

I shrug and nod before I go inside MJ's head. "Hey MJ," I say inside her head. MJ's eyebrows to her hairline and she looks in between impressed and wary. "How do I know this is you, loser?" she asks

"I'm going to wave at you in three... two.... one.." At one, I wave my left hand at her and MJ looks super impressed.

"Impressive loser," MJ says while Ned continues fanboying silently. "So what exactly happened?" MJ asked

I went on a full explanation of what had happened this morning, including the DNA test and what happened in the training room.

By the end, Ned was smiling like all his dreams had come true and even MJ was smirking happily. "So, you're gonna meet your birth mother?"

"Yeah, Uncle Thor went to go get her a couple of hours ago. I'm pretty sure they'll be here tomorrow." I said. Just as I finished saying that, FRIDAY said "Thor and an unidentified woman are on the roof."

New butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I started smiling. I was a mix of nervous and excited. I was going to meet my birth mom.

Auntie Tasha, Mom, Dad, Father and all my other family members came into the family room before Uncle Thor and my birth mom came into the room.

"Okay, Pete, who do you want in the room with you when she comes?" Aunt Nat asked, breaking the silence.

"Mom, Dad and Father," I say after a moment of thinking, everyone else let out a nod of understanding and then left the room except for Mom, Father and Dad.

"You okay bambino?" Dad asked, side hugging me

"Yeah, just nervous," I say, letting out a shaky break.

"Don't be, son, she's been looking for you forever. She's probably just as nervous as you, if not more so." Father told me making me slightly nod.

I nod slightly and run a hand through my hair. The elevator doors open to reveal Uncle Thor and a young woman. She has curly brown hair and kind brown eyes - my brown eyes. She's slightly shorter than Father and has a nervous smile on her face.

Uncle Thor gives her a hug and tells her something before he steps back into the elevator and leaves.

Freyja walks toward me, Father, Dad and Mom nervously. "Is this really him Loki? Is this our son?" Freyja asks, her eyes shining with tears

Loki nods and Freyja steps forward to me, within hugging distance. I can really see the resemblance between us. In my human form, I look a lot like her; the same curly brown hair, honey-coloured eyes and kind smile. In my Asgardian form, I look a lot like Father; the same raven-coloured hair, green eyes, well eye, and pale skin.

"Mother?" I whisper

Freyja nodded tearfully and hugs me. As she hugs me, visions of past memories flash through my eyes.

"Pytor! Come here, baby!" Freyja said as she put her arms out to a 2-year-old me.

We were in a gold room in the Asgardian Palace. We were in my old room.

"Come on sweetie! You can do it! Come to mommy!" Freyja said in a baby voice as younger me sat up and got on his knees.

"You can do it Pytor. Come on!" Loki encouraged me as I took a step forward.

Young Peter kept crawling to his parents and once he got there, Freyja scooped me up and rested me on her hip. She gave me a bunch of kisses and Loki gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Mama. Dada." Younger Pytor babbled out with a smile on his face.

I blinked rapidly a couple of times as I kept hugging Freyja.

In this memory, it looked like I was about 5 years old. Freyja, Father and I seemed to be at a lake with Loki's mom and Uncle Thor.

I was splashing in the shallow water, laughing as Loki's mom made a dolphin silhouette of the water with her magic.

"Grandmother! Again! Again!" I had said when the dolphin disappeared

"Again?" she said

"Again!" I repeated

"Of course, my child," she said as she made a whole pod of dolphins swim around me.

"Why are you having all the fun without me, mother?" Loki asked as he created a ball out of the water that the dolphins started playing with.

"Shall I join?" Freyja asked as she created a coral reef below the dolphins

"I as well." Uncle Thor added as he made my name appear in the sky, written out in lightning.

My giggles echoed through the forest as everyone laughed with me.

Another memory showed itself.

"Loki! There's no other way! We must! Thanos is coming and you and I both know it! It's the only way to keep him safe! It's the only way to keep Pytor safe!" Freyja said to her husband as rain rumbled outside.

"I know! But I can delay Thanos somehow! I can do something!" Loki yelled, blue creeping into his skin. The dark sky now poured rain down, hammering it against the windows. Frost crept on the window, slowly covering it.

"No! You can't! Thanos is coming! We won't be able to do anything! We both know what he's going to do!" Frejya shouted back, tear running down her face. A teal and gold aura surrounded Freyja as her stress and fear levels went up.

"I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! I need to! HE CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY FAMILY!" Loki screamed, now in full Frost Giant form. Loki's red eyes practically glowed in the dark room as ice swarmed at his feet and green magic swirled at his hands. Freyja didn't cower back in fear yet stepped forward in an attempt to calm her husband down.

"I know. But the only thing we can do is keep Pytor safe. That's all we can do." Freyja softly replied as she put her hand on Loki's cheek, gently rubbing her thumb on his face. Freyja's teal and gold magic disappeared slowly as she steadily but slowly calmed down.

"Fine. We're coming back for him though." Loki finally managed to say after five minutes of silence as he calmed down. The ice melted and Loki had finally changed back into his Asgardian form, the green magic disappearing.

"Of course. I would never leave him behind. We would never leave him behind." Freyja said, hugging Loki as they both softly cried, the loud sound of rain outside.

The two gods walked to Pytor's room where he was reading a book quietly, "Pytor? We need to tell you something." Freyja said

"What is it, Mother?" Pytor asked

"You're going to have to take a trip. Sort of like a vacation for a little bit." Loki told him

"Where are we going, Father?" Pytor asked excitedly

"Darling, only you're going on this trip," Freyja said, seeing the sad look on her son's face she put on a smile. "But it's like a special Pytor trip! Specialized just for you!" Freyja added with a smile

"Really?" Pytor asked

"Yep! Just for you! It's only for about a day or two," Loki said as it felt as if a dagger went through his heart as he lied to his son.

"Okay! I love you Mother, love you, Father!" Pytor said

Freyja waved her hand around six-year-old Pytor and he immediately fell asleep. Loki waved a hand around Pytor's head making Frejya ask "What did you do?"

"I hid his memories of us from him. They're replaced with memories of May instead." Loki said, muffling a sob.

Freyja choked on a sob and nodded as a hand covered her mouth to quiet her cries. Loki picked up Pytor and brought him to Heimdall.

"Please drop him off at May Parker's apartment." Loki requested

"Of course Prince," Heimdall replied looking at the couple in respect and pity.

"He'll be okay, love," Loki said, making Freyja nod as the couple hugged.

I pulled out of the hug from Freyja as I looked at her. I didn't feel awkward hugging her, it felt normal as if I was hugging Mom or Aunt May. It felt motherly, exactly like Mom's hugs.

"Mother," I say, tears flowing down my face as I hugged her

"Yes, I'm here darling, I'm here," Freyja said

"I remember, I remember everything thing, Mother," I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

"I know darling, I know," Freyja said, hugging me as she rubbed my back.

"You must be the people who took care of Pytor for Loki and me. Thank you so much. I understand if you want to keep guardianship still and I'd be honoured to agree," Mother said as she let go of me and walked toward Mom and Dad.

"Thank you. It was our honour," Mom said as Dad gave a nod.

At that moment, the elevator opened up and Aunt May stepped out. She saw Father and Mother and immediately stopped, her eyes darting between me and Mother. "Freyja?" she asked

Mother nodded and Aunt May ran to her and hugged her as tight as she could. "What are you doing here?" Aunt May asked

Mother explained the whole story, with Mom and Dad filling in the part of the DNA test and Father filling in what had happened that morning right after we had found out. By the end of it, Aunt May hugged me, "You are an amazing boy Peter," she murmured.

I hugged back and soon I felt four more pairs of arms join the hug and then many more. Soon all of us were in a huge group hug, like the dysfunctional family we are.

So, readers, I hope you enjoyed the story of how I found out that Loki was my father.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey guys! Sorry, this Lokison?! part took so long, I just kinda forgot about it and I'm really sorry. That's the wrap for this mini-series though, I hope you enjoyed it!

- Riya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 6 3
This book contain oneshots from marvel (Mainly Iron dad and spider son) universe. Open for request No consistent updates
1M 28.6K 95
Just a collection of one shots about the Avengers family and Peter and all that jazz. This fic involves nothing after phase 3 of the MCU. This story...
68.5K 1.7K 8
Here is a collection of oneshots inspired by Marvel and the MCU. Most of them are Irondad, Spiderson, and Superfamily oneshots focusing on the relati...
947K 22.4K 49
This is a book of one shots about Peter's life living with the avengers! It will include all of the avengers and of course Spiderman! Just a warnin...