The Freedom I Wanted {Dream S...

By The_Smiling_Paradox

Tommyinnit, a boy who lived in Dream Smp. He had been exiled by his best friend Tubbo. He lived in exile with... More

I. Phoenix Drop
II. A New Family
III. A House
IV. The Party
V. Guard Training
VI. The Shadows
VII. Twilight Forest
VIII. Strangers
IX. At Our Gates
X. An Accident With Malachi
XI. Phoenix Alliance
XII. The War
XIV. The Afterlife And A Visitor From Home
XV. Brother
XVI. Back Home
XVII. The World Outside Phoenix Drop
XVIII. Family
XIX. A Night Talk
XX. Cats? In Scaleswind
XXI. The Wind at Sea
XXII. The Other Side Of The Story
XXIII. Ranboo's Worry
XXIV. New Enemies And Friends
XXV. Clementine And Missing Brothers
XXVI. The Lost Family And A Request
XXVII. Ranboo's Research Begins
XXVIII. A Wedding
{Act 2}
I. Meeting The Family
II. Looking For An Old Friend
III. The Travel Begins
IV. The Darkness Will Make Us Run Out Of Time
V. The Unspoken Truth
VI. The Female Astronaut
VII. Building Begins
VIII. The Choice
IX. The Pain Hits Like A Train
X. His Sacrifice
XI. He Has Done WHAT?!
XII. One Is Never Enough
XIII. Clementine & Shroud
XIV. Tubbo's Discovery
XV. Oh Fuck-
XVI. The Watchers Ruin Lives
XVII. Nighttime Visitors
XVIII. Promises
XIX. The Odison Family & Henry
XX. Mysteries
XXI. Stories
XXII. The Dreams Will Turn To Nightmares
XXIII. One More Night
XXIV. To Hermitcraft
XXV. Worry
XXVI. The Ghost Stroking His Hair
XXVII. November 16th
XXVIII. In O'Khasis
XXIX. End Of The Travel In O'Khasis
XXX. Looking For A Wolf
XXXI. The Wolf
XXXII. More Tragedy
XXXIII. The Nether
XXXIV. Plans And Past
Author's Note
Rewrite Out Now

XIII. Dream Smp

2.7K 85 46
By The_Smiling_Paradox

     Tommy stared at his left leg. It had started to bleed and his trousers were getting red.

The whole tent and his clothes were soggy. Outside was still raining a lot and the air was cold.

His clothes weren't covering or waterproof so he was completely freezing. And there wasn't anything warm in his inventory.

All his important items were still safe in his inventory and the L'manberg bandana with Lady Irene's symbol was tightly around his wrist.

He was now just waiting for the rain to end or Dream to come and hurt him for disappearing. He had been gone for almost a month after all so he wouldn't be surprised if Dream was furious.

Slowly he started to drift into a restless sleep as the raindrops hit the tent's roof.

     Tommy didn't remember when he had last slept so badly. He was feeling horrible as he woke up on the dirt floor after the restless night.

He stood up and stepped outside. The sun was peeking from behind the dark clouds and the air was slowly warming up.

He looked around and realized that everything looked exactly the same as it had looked when he had last been there.

He found some wool and quickly made a small bandage for his leg. He also found a healing potion from his emergency potion bag he always carried with him.

Soon he heard the Nether portal make a sound and jumped back trying to pull out his sword. He then realized that his sword wasn't with him anymore.

"Ooh Tommy! I'm so glad you're still here!" Dream chuckled walking to the boy.

"Wait- When was the last time you visited me..?" Tommy questioned.

"The day before yesterday, don't you remember?" Dream asked chuckling. "Oh wait! Have you been somewhere?" He asked tilting his head.

"No.. I've been here this whole time.." Tommy lied. He remembered suddenly how Aphmau had once mentioned that times in different dimensions pass differently.

"Good! I was already getting worried!" Dream chuckled. He really was crazy and Tommy knew that well.

"I also thought I could take you to the Nether for a small visit!" Dream suggested making Tommy freeze.

The dirty blonde started leading the teen to the portal. Tommy stared at the portal with fear in his eyes. Dream tilted his head and pointed him to go in.

Tommy hesitated. The time in Phoenix Drop had made him think the Nether was home of the Shadow Knight and he knew they were bad.

Suddenly Dream just pushed him into the portal making him fall off from the other end.

His breath hitched as he looked around in panic waiting for the white haired female to sneak on him when he was defenseless.

"Why are you so jumpy? I thought you liked getting away from Logstedshire!" Dream pointed out as Tommy had jumped when he had walked to the blonde.

"I don't like this.." Tommy whispered.

Suddenly he heard a slight giggle. He screamed and straight away stormed away from Dream as fast as he could before Dream managed to do anything.

He heard Dream shout his name, but he had no other choice than ran to the closest portal to get away from his imaginations.

As he fell on the floor he realized that he was in the Dream Smp. And he happened to be exiled so he wasn't supposed to be there.

Quickly he made his way to the shadows and managed to fade into them, which surprised the live out of him.

"Don't be afraid son. You can easily hide in the shadows, they love you," Unknown's voice rang through his head.

A smirk appeared on Tommy's face as he realized he would sneak in the Dream Smp without having to worry about getting caught. He really didn't want to be stuck in exile again.

He started moving towards L'manberg. He wanted to see how the nation was doing under Tubbo's control.

He saw the new buildings that had appeared after he had been exiled. But otherwise there didn't seem to be anything new that stood up.

Then his eyes drifted around the nation and soon he recognized a familiar brunette with someone else.

It was Tubbo.. And Ranboo..

Tommy bit his lower lip as he watched his ex-brother and best friend. He loved Tubbo, as a friend, but after all he had exiled him.

Tubbo turned to look into his direction, but didn't seem to notice him. He didn't need to know that Tommy was there.

Tommy didn't plan on staying in the Dream Smp for long. He needed to find a way back home as fast as he could because there time seemed to pass faster.

Then he noticed Dream running towards L'manberg. When he got to the president, he slammed him against the ground and started shouting things like;

"WHERE'S TOMMY?! I KNOW YOU HID HIM! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY EXILED!"

Tubbo and Ranboo seemed both extremely shocked. They had no idea Tommy had escaped from Dream.

"I don't know! I haven't seen him since I exiled him!" Tubbo shouted in panic.

"Can't you at least explain us what happened?" Ranboo asked carefully.

"I took Tommy to the Nether to go away from Logstedshire. He just started panicking and ran away. When I came here he was nowhere to be seen," Dream explained coldly.

"Was there something in the Nether that would have scared him?" Ranboo asked helping Tubbo up.

"I don't think so. We were there just a few days ago and then he was completely fine," Dream groaned. He was really annoyed about his little puppet running away.

"We haven't seen him here. Maybe he ran elsewhere?" Tubbo suggested.

Tommy couldn't just stay hidden, but showing himself would be a mistake. But did Tommy think about that? Of course not!

"I'm right here, don't ya see?" He said coldly stepping from the shadows.

The trio froze and turned to look at the teen. There was something different about him, but non of them knew what.

"Ooh Tommy! Why did you run away?" Dream chuckled.

"I got tired of you just using me!" Tommy growled.

"Tommy, you're exiled... You should go back to Logstedshire.!" Tubbo spoke quietly.

"No!" The blonde shouted startling the others. "I won't go back there!"

"Tommy, as Tubbo said, you're exiled! You have to go back there!" Dream growled.

"But I don't want to! The only place I go to is Phoenix Drop!" Tommy exclaimed.

The trio looked at each other. They had never heard about a place called Phoenix Drop.

"If you want me to go back to Logstedshire, you have to catch me!" Tommy smirked and stepped back to the shadows disappearing immediately.

He started running away from the others even tho he knew they weren't able to catch him.

     Tommy hid under the community house after running for a few hours. He knew Dream would find him wherever he were and under the community house he could maybe hear some conversation above him.

He had originally wanted to go to L'manberg, but he thought that it wouldn't be the best idea.

No he was just going through every single person and listing why he should and why he shouldn't go to them. He wanted to find someone he could rely on while he was stuck in the wrong place.

'Let's see.. Tubbo is a definite no, same with Dream and everyone else in L'manberg. Will is dead and Ghostbur can't be really secretive... Fundy's apparently part of L'manberg.. I have no idea where Niki is.. Phil can't really be trusted after what he did to Will... What 'bout Techno?' He thought.

Tommy glanced around thinking if he had any other opinions. He went through all his friends, but didn't know if he could trust them.

His only opinions were Ranboo and Techno, but Ranboo was part of L'manberg so it was kinda useless to go to him just like that.

He groaned and stood up from the cold stone floor he had been sitting on. He slowly sneaked out of his hideout to the shadows and made his way to the community house.

Looking around he found a low durability diamond sword from one of the chest. He smirked smugly as he picked up the sword. It was really low durability, but it didn't bother him since he had learned to use swords without spending their durability. People in this dimension however didn't know that, but it wasn't his problem.

     After a couple of hours just running circles around the server Tommy finally found his oldest brother's house. Even though technically Techno wasn't his older brother anymore, but at least he was his biological brother.

He knocked on the door, which wasn't something he would have done before, but he wasn't the same boy anymore.

The door was opened by a familiar male with long pink hair and a skull-mask covering the upper half of his face. He looked a bit surprised.

"I thought you were exiled," He pointed out waiting for Tommy to just sneak into the house without saying anything.

"I am," Tommy answered tilting his head on the side.

"Then why are you here?" Techno asked. He was surprised the younger hadn't just sneaked past him into the house without any kind of permission.

"I need a shelter for a while. Mind letting me stay?" Tommy asked.

"Isn't Dream after you? He'll come looking for you," The pinkette pointed out.

"But you like to get a change to bully him, don't you?" The blonde tilted his head.

"Are you being possessed by someone? Why are you acting like that?" The pinkette raised his eyebrows.

"Whatcha mean?" Tommy tilted his head.

"Never mind, it doesn't matter," Techno shook his head. He didn't mind if the younger was acting differently, at least he wasn't being the annoying gremlin he usually was.

"Are ya going to let me stay or not?" Tommy inquired.

"You know what? I'll let you stay," Techno sighed. "Just so I can get a change to bully a homeless teletubby," He added.

"Great!" Tommy hummed and walked into the house as Techno moved out of the way.

"You can make some kind of room under the basement if you want to. Just don't bother me, I'm busy farming potatoes," Techno muttered and walked out of the door.

Tommy watched after his biological brother before going down the letter. He found a nice place and started digging a small hole. Soon he had a little room.

And now since Techno had let him stay, he could steal the stuff from his chests. That's what Aphmau had thought him. First you need a permission to stay at the place, then you can literally just steal all of their stuff.

"Time to be a raccoon!" Tommy smirked and sneaked to Techno's chests.

Words: 1817

(Look at that, I'm not dead :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
12.6K 364 105
[I Feel A Void Now That It's Over..This Was Fun And Took Like 2 Years But Also Sad..It's All I've Worked On For So Long] Thank You So Freaking Much T...
122K 5.4K 12
โ—The story doesn't follow the original events of the Dream SMPโ— >When a God falls in love with a human< The server is falling apart, Y/n doesn't know...
23.5K 1.4K 65
[WARNING: This story contains suicidal thoughts, cussing, sexual activity, and drugs/drinking. Read at your own risk.] โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๏ผฌ...