Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought The...

By IMajorBeast

IW/AW and Halo - Gate Crossover S.A.T.O Infinity was exploring the vast distance of space, when they discover... More

Chapter 1: A New Discovery
Chapter 2: Welcome To Falmart
Chapter 3: Lone Wolf
Chapter 4: Past meets Future
Chapter 5: Battle Of Italica and Diet Meeting
Chapter 6: Diet Session
Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan
Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle
Chapter 9: Hotel Fight
Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)
Chapter 11: Vehicle and Weapon Demonstration
Chapter 12: Recon Duty (Short Story)
Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party
Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity
Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions
Chapter 16: Training Facility
Chapter 17: Crew Expandable
Chapter 18: Team Player
Chapter 19: Capital Assault
Chapter 20: Wolverines
Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors
Chapter 23: Daddy's Home
Chapter 24: Merry Christmas
Chapter 25: Preperations
Chapter 26: London Has Fallen
Chapter 27: Escaping London
Chapter 28: Embassy Siege
Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)
Chapter 30: Welcome To My World
Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday
Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort
Chapter 33: Next Operation (Short Story)
Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost
Chapter 35: Deniable Ops
Chapter 36: American Consumption
Chapter 37: Bag and Drag
Chapter 38: Manhunt
Chapter 39: Street Fight
Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)
Chapter 41: Site F
Chapter 42: The Gulag
Chapter 43: First Contact
Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II
Chapter 45: A New Enemy
Chapter 46: Reinforcements
Chapter 47: Battle Of Eliptical Sagittarius
Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha
Chapter 49: Fighting In Two Fronts
Chapter 50: Tying Up Loose Ends (Short Brief)
Chapter 51: Loose Ends
Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend
Chapter 53: Endgame
Chapter 54: Six Invitational
Chapter 55: Spies vs Mercs

Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo

525 16 3
By IMajorBeast

Location: Aurora Archipelago
Time: 1530 Hours
Date: 04/29/2013

Across the globe was a small island named the Aurora Archipelago. Founded in 1770 by James Cook the first person to discover the South Pacific Archipelago. In the 19th Century, the Europeans came back in search for gold and establish permanent settlements which would later become the strategic location of the Americans during the Second World War.

In 1953, the island was leased to the U.S. to sway Soviet influence in the area.

The local population was evacuated, and a military presence was maintained until 1996.

Waiting inside the building on Westernmost Border of the Restricted Area 0-1 regionis an old man sitting on a wheelchair he has black hair with few strands of grey hair, it was the Strategist.

Beside him was another person head of the Sentinels of Aurora name Trey Stone former Ghost Recon and head of both the Sentinel's and Raven's Rock Coup.

The two are waiting outside of an arrival from Shepherd's shipment of stolen weapons technology from S.A.T.O and once words spread out they took they're chances of reverse engineering it's technology.

Stone looked at his watch waiting for the arrival. "Can't they be hear anytime now." He said getting impatient of the waiting.

"Patient, Stone." The Strategist said.

Before Stone could reply they finally years the sound of a helicopter blade. They looked to the lake to found too found two Ch-47 Chinook helicopters each carrying an advanced stealth helicopter that Shepherd got from S.A.T.O.

The two heavy load helicopters gently landed the warbirds on the large L.Z. unlatching the ropes holding the chopper before leaving them.

The Strategist rolled forward examining the helicopters with his hand. "Fascinating." He said in awe. He opened the doors to find the advance set of controls on the cockpit.

Trey Stone on the other hand was also examining the helicopter. Taking a look of the interior of the aircraft.

Lastly an MH-53 Helicopter emerged on the other side. It landed on the helipad. The rear door of the helicopter rolled down revealing Shepherd with several Shadow's and a box behind them.

"Here is the crown jewel, Leon." He said stepping aside letting his troops show the advance prototype cryogenic machine.

The Strategist swiped his hands to clear the glass to find an intact ODST armor inside, with the cryogenic pod keeping it stabilize. "Time to find out. What you're really made off." He said before motioning the two Shadow's to take the package inside. "This is great deal, Shepherd. You really outdid yourself this time, but how are we supposed to keep this hidden from them?"

"Don't worry. With all military bases around them now under the Shadow's control they have nowhere to run and they're far away from Japan to call they're superiors."

Location: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Date: Unknown

Inside of a briefing room the rest of the 141 were now inside of a hidden bunker provided to the rest of the team by Nighthaven a Private Military Company that joined the Rainbow 6. While it was unclear on how many were fallen in the hands of Shepherd it's clear that many of them sacrifice all for nothing for the Army General.

BEEPED

The phone rings as Thatcher answered the call. "Thatcher here."

"Mike, it's Price. We've located the morse code location. We've picked up the distress call."

"Who is it?"

"It's Kali." Price said surprising them especially Wamai to hear his boss is alive and well. "Where are you right now?"

"Hiding beneath the rock right now. Can't tell cause it may be traced. What now, sir?"

"We're going after Shepherd." Price said surprising them all with his statement.

The others voiced their complain and Pricr did care as he know from the start it would be impossible. A small group of Elite Special Forces against an entire army of Special Ops with tanks and choppers the odds are not in their favor.

"We've got one good UMP. They've got a thousand."

"We don't even know if Makarov's intel is correct."

"Price." Thatcher asked.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking that it is the last day on earth. But I think that's a luxury not a curse. To know you're a close to the end is a mind of freedom. Good... time to take the inventory. Outgunned. Outmanned. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sands and rocks stained with a thousand years of warfare. They will remember us for this. We. Will. Kill him."

"Price, I hate to break it to ya mate. You know if we kill Shepherd were going to be branded as war criminals?"

"That's why we're not going there as allies. We're going to do what Makarov did to America. We're staging an assassination using Russian weapons with fake identities and be using an enemy attire. Makarov deceived both sides of the party. Will be doing the same." Price said explaining the plan to the rest of the team.

Location: Site Hotel Bravo, Afghanistan
Time: 1732 Hours
Date: 04/31/2013

On the desserts of Afghanistan Price, Soap, Fuze, and Glaz will be task on taking out Shepherd. The other's of Team Rainbow sill be with Nikolai for the extraction force in case things went south on the ground. The ODSTs are tasked on finding the remains of their stolen weapons and technology.

Price got out of the camo and readied his AK. All of them are dressed in a Russian military BDU complete with their standard gears and loadout from the AK, helmet, basically everything.

"Price, this is Nikolai. I'll wait for you at the exfil in three hours. Just dropped of Buck and his squad." Nikolai reported.

"Don't bother. This is a one-way flight, mate."

"Then good luck my friend."

Price gestures the others as they moved in sync. Price took point with Soap behind him followed by Fuze and Glaz watching their six. "I'm picking up somd thermal spike up ahead. The cave must be somewhere on the edge."

The team stopped at a cliff. Price took aim with his Dragunov and spotted an entire squads of Shadow Company below them. "Hold up. Hold your fire." He ordered. "Looks like Makarov's intel was solid. This is it."

The team waited until the Shadow's split up. This only leaves 3 soldiers in the field alongside they're guard dog.

"Alright. Mark your targets."

Each of them marked their targets with a laser and waited. "3...2...1." With sync shots they all dropped the remaining targets leaving no one left. "Let's go." Price said sliding down the ridge followed by the others.

"Got 3 more." Fuze pointed out near the tunnel.

"Let's take'em quietly."

They marked their targets once again and readied to fire. "On you, Soap." Price said as Soap took out the dog while Price dropped the target on the left and Fuze in the right.

"We don't have much time until they find the bodies. Let's move."

They moved as a group and Price stopped near the ridge. He looked down to see two skiers guarding. "Here we go - hook up here."

The team hooked on the railings and Price gave the thumbs up. Together they jumped down holding on the rope to slow their descend. Down below two Shawdows were standing at they're post.

Price help up his hand signaling Glaz and Fuze to stop as he and Soap slowly descend with their combat knives ready. "Do it."

Price and Soap descend low enough as they stabbed the Shadow's on they're neck while covering they're mouth to keep them from screaming. Once clear Price give the signal as Fuze and Glaz came down checking their surroundings as Price and Soap took off their harness.

"Move up."

The four men team entered the cave with Price in front. They slowly walked their way inside when they heard several voices coming from the other side of the cave.

"Tango up ahead. Do not engage."

The others looked to see where Price is pointing when they spotted a lone Shadow monitoring several communication channel on the table. "Patrol coming our way - go left quickly!"

The team hides in the left side of the cage as a small team of Shadow's armed with AR rushed outside to check for any intruders as they haven't received anything from the top.

"Take out the guard on the radio or let him pass." Price said giving them an option.

Glaz took the offer and moved forward taking out his combat knife. "Dasvidanya, asshole." He muttered slicing it's throat.

"Let's move."

The others followed behind. They slowly walk again as the room in front of them was full of hostiles. From soldiers chatting, playing, and listening to music/radio. An enemy spotted Price, but Fuze quickly pulled him to the shadows and kills him silently. He give a nod as Price and others move forward up the stairs.

"Fuze, pick up his radio. See if we can monitor they're movement.

Fuze took the Shadow's radio and connected the transmission to their earpiece so they have full access to their secure line.

"He's mine." Price said moving forward and killing the lone Shadow on the stairs.

"Disciple Six go dark. Breach and clear." A Shadow said from the comms.

"Price?"

"I know. Get ready." Price said as they all stood their ground and aimed their weapons at the door where the Shadow's will be breaching.

"Door charge planted. Ready to breach."

"Breach."

BOOM

The door of the exit exploded and several Shadow Company soldiers started sweeping the room. Glaz took the first shot shooting a nearby oil barrel as it exploded and took out several men. Price was next as he tossed a flashbang.

"Engage!"

The others opened fire and took out the remaining enemies as they exited the cave. "Fuze, plant your cluster charge."

"Roger."

As Fuze is planting his charge several Shadow's from their previous path finally found them. Fuze took cover as he plants the charge. Once done he made a sprint to the exit as he took cover and not a second later the explosion of the charge detonated.

"Good work."

The engagements with Cpt. Price finally got the attention of the other Shadow Units as they started mobilizing they're troops to take out the intruders.

Price and the others went up the stairs being careful not to trip as the bridge they were crossing barely has any railings to keep them from falling. They came to a full stop when Shepherd's Shadows engaged them from the other side.

"Grab a shield." Price ordered.

Soap was the first to get one as he took point. "Glaz, took out the enemies across."

The Spetsnaz sniper took aim of his sniper and fired at the enemies on the other side hitting headsjots which easily penetrated they're ballistic helmets.

"Clear. Price."

"We're clear. Move in." Price said as they move forward crossing the bridge and into another cave. They stacked up at the door as they get ready to breach. Price nodded and so does Soap. Price open the door as Soap and Glaz went inside first followed by Fuze and then Price.

When they entered the cave all they found was a command and control center with no-one inside.

"Where's everybody?" Soap asked.

No one answered his question as they heard something else. "What the hell is that sound?"

Price found the source of the sound he looked down to see a bomb with a timer on 15.03.15 seconds. "Go! Get out! Now!" They don't have to be told twice as they instantly run to the exit. "Go! Go! Go!" Price shouted as their adrenaline gets higher urging them to go faster. Soap was the one in front pushing the door open as they got out.

The four of them drop down to the ground and prepared for the bombs to detonate.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Three explosions rocked back and forth as the team went deaf for a brief moment from the explosion. "C'mon! Get up!" Price shouted for the others to hear.

Price looked down to see an area full of enemy soldiers. He's the first one to engage as he opened fire on the enemies below while his team recovered.

"Excalibur, this is Gold Eagle. Fire mission - target package Romeo - danger close." Shepherd's voice can be heard on their comms line.

"That's within a hundred meters of your position, sir?"

"That's not a suggestion send it."

"Roger fire mission danger close."

"Incoming! Get down!" Price shouted but the team is still recovering. He grabbed on their collar as they fell to the ground as the Little Bird helicopters opened fire on the ground despite the friendlies below them.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

The team stood up again they feel a bit shaky and dizzy from the continuous explosion on their proximity. Fuze was the first to recover as he looked down in disbelief to see Shepherd ordered his men to opened fire on one of they're own. "черт возьми!" (fuckin hell) Fuze muttered.

"Since when does Shepherd care about danger close. Let's move." Price said killing the soldiers to put them out of they're misery.

"All units, this is Gold Eagle. Close the tunnels. Now."

"Shepherd must be hitting the waters. There's a stream below us." Glaz said.

"Head for the tunnel! We can't let him get away!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.2K 55
"What's stopping you from making her yours? You love her. I know you do. So what's stopping you?" I ask in genuine curiosity. Not my usual cocky tone...
40.6K 627 23
A story about my own character being reincarnated in the Danmanchi universe. There will be some romance at times Nothing hectic. I will try to update...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
21.8K 907 24
Ben Tennsyon is just an ordinary boy unless you count just a few things. Firstly his best friend is a water controlling Magical Girl from another uni...