The Delusional Devil (Betraye...

By TrapMaster20

A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked... More

Prologue - The Fall into Delusion
Bio
Y/n's Childhood Part 1
Y/n's Childhood Part 2
1 - Gaining Power, Vengeance, and an Ally
Laura Bio
2 - Infiltration Begins
Monika Bio
3 - Finding Asia and Learning New Things
4 - A Vessel for Me
5 - The Amnesiac Girl
Uzume Bio
6 - It's Time to Genocide!
Stronger Than You - Y/n's Response
7 - New Plans
8 - The Battle of Kuoh
9 - The Princess of Another World
Angelise Bio
10 - The Depressed Girl
11 - The Fall of the Misurugi Empire
Aya Bio
Opening
12 - Summer Break
13 - Time for the Next Phase
14 - The Counter Attack Against Loki
15 - Dealing with Demons
16 - The Pieces are in Place
17 - Saving Asia, Again
18 - The Whirlpool of Delusion
Updated Bio
Warning!!!!
20 - The Fallen World
21 - The Reveal
Vote - Y/n Ankokuboshi Death Battle
22A - Fight for the World!!!
22B - Reach out for the Truth!!
23 - Fate Works in Mysterious Ways
24 - The Silent Requiem
25 - The Beginning of The End
Opening 2
Updated Uzume Bio
DBX - Y/n Ankokuboshi vs Muzan Kibutsuji
26 - The World Now Knows
27 - The CPU Gantlet
28 - The Leading Path
29 - Y/n Ankokuboshi vs Uzume Tennouboshi; The Final Fight
Finale - Good Things Don't Come Without a Simple Sacrifice

19 - Divide

2.6K 68 69
By TrapMaster20

--------------

*Rock music starts playing*

We see Issei's Boosted Gear as it evolves into the balance breaker.

*Guitar Solo*

It starts to show the rest of the current members of the ORC, excluding Laura, as they do some form of attack. Rias then flies down and unleashes a powerful POD at the screen.

Stay close... Move Fast...

It then shows the title of the book, "The Delusional Devil" on the back of the moon, after the move fast line, the moon then shows it breaking into parts and then coming back together.

The darkness cannot last...

The camera then pans down to Rias's classroom as she and Akeno studying together.

No hope... No path...

It then goes to Issei and Uzume's classroom, to where Issei's harem is pulling at him from all sides. Irina then looks at Uzume with a bit of worry as her color scheme changes to be that of Y/n's.

But we've got a dream to catch!

The camera then zooms out to show all of Kuoh Acadmey.

And we cannot wait

It then shows Child Rias and her pure eyes look at Uzume's determined ones while everyone minus Rias looks at Uzume.

Trust the way we're made... The sparrow's born to fly

Issei gets pulled out by a dragon arm and it starts to show many tentacles, which has Uzume, Irina, and Kiba fighting them off while they move backwards.

The mountains tower~!

It then shows Vali walking down the streets of Kuoh as he sprouts his wings and goes into Balance Breaker, feeling an unknown power to him.

The river knows to reach the sea

The Delusional Puppets of Shalba and Creusery are shown ready to fight as Diodora is under them, bowing down.

Rain will help the flowers be

It shows Aya and Monika, attacking something. It then shows Angelise and a worried Momoka, as Laura comes up between the middle of the two.

We're the same, you and me

It's revealed that it was all on a TV that Y/n is looking at. He then smirks evilly, knowing that he's got the upper hand on the war.

The lighting doesn't take advice from anyone

It shows a child Y/n sitting on his parent's laps as they read him a bedtime story.

The willow doesn't need to learn to stand

It shows Souji behind four girls who are CPUs. Behind them shows a child Y/n as it turns into Uzume. Issei then grabs Uzume by the shirt-collar and pins her into a tree with an angry look on his face.

As sun seeks day

We see Odin and his Valkyries fighting a giant monster with a dark blue color scheme.

We'll find our way

Vali is seen fighting Monika, with Monika having the upper hand in the battle.

And we'll catch that dream together someday soon

We now see the ORC fighting some monsters and dodge a few attacks.

We're rising like the moon.

It then shows Rias and Uzume beating down a lot of monsters as they come to two doors.

*Guitar Solo*

The doors then open, revealing Y/n flying in the sky with his wings, ready to kill. It shows Y/n and Uzume looking at each other as the scene fades to black showing "Story by TrapMaster20"

--------------

No one's POV

We see the ORC and Grayfia outside of Issei's room, who is still unconsious, talking with Sirzechs via hologram.

Sirzechs: Still nothing? That's unfortunate.

Azazel: Yeah, we haven't been able to bring him out of his coma. The kid's devil power is replenishing, and his body's healing up all right. It would seem that his extend of his injuries go deeper inside, though.

Sirzechs: Deeper inside?

Kiba: He's never had such an intense transformation.

Uzume: So we're just going to have to wait until Isseisy get better?

Kiba: That seems to be our only option.

Asia then looks down and then to the stub that used to be her left arm.

Asia: Issei's suffering because of me. I'm so sorry!

Xenovia: No one's blaming you.

Laura: Xenovia's right, Asia. Vhat happened vas probably something not even God could stop.

Gasper: *nods head* Any blame goes to those Old Satan Faction jerks!

Koneko: Let's not forget that Master Aya mentioned.

Azazel: Hmm. Huh. Hey Asia, I got a question.

Asia: Uh-huh?

Azazel: You still haven't done it yet, right?

Asia: Huh?

Azazel: I'm talking about what you worked on in training.

Asia: *gasps*

Everyone then walks into the Issei's room, and Azazel begins to explain.

Azazel: Because of his incomplete transformation, it seems apparent that the dragon inside of Issei is malfunctioning. The fact that his arm is still in dragon form, only serves to prove the point.

Rias: If that's the problem, then how do we start fixing it?

Azazel: Asia's Sacred Gear might present a solution to our conundrum.

Rias: Might is an operative word. Will Asia be in any danger?

Azazel: I honestly couldn't tell you.

Xenovia: No way!

Uzume: Are you saying that Asiasy might die?!

Azazel: It's a high possibility Uzume, due to her only having one arm right now, but it's not inevitable.

Asia: I'll do it. I at least have to try.

Rias: Are you sure Asia?

Asia: Issei promised he'd always look out for me, and he kept his word by beating Diodora. Now it's my turn to look out for him, and there's no way I'm gonna just give up! I owe him more than that.

After a brief moment of silence, Rias stands up and starts to walk out saying one thing.

Rias: I have full faith in you.

The others then follow, and before Azazel leaves, he says something.

Azazel: Your training up to this point has focused on healing from a distance. This time distance doesn't' matter, it's about depth.

Asia: What do you mean?

Azazel: Issei needs your help healing the wound inside his heart.

Azazel then leaves, and Asia summons her Sacred Gear on her remaining hand. She grabs Issei's left hand and places it on her lap. Her Sacred Gear then begins to glow as a green aura surrounds her and Issei.

Asia: My darling Issei. I treasure you about anyone else, and you've always been there for me. Cheering me up whenever I'm feeling down. Put yourself in harm's way to protect me from danger. I'm so grateful for you. And I thank God for this opportunity he's given me. I'm thankful for this chance to pay you back for all you've done. So, please! Please open your eyes! Come back to me, Issei!

As Asia's healing continues, the wall above her breaks apart. Issei's arm then goes back to normal as Asia falls onto the bed.

Issei: *gasps*

Issei slowly opens his eyes and notices the surroundings.

Issei: Huh?

Issei then looks to his left and notices Asia.

Issei: That's weird. Normally when I wake up, Asia's not alone. Hang on. What happened to her shirt? Did I do that?

Asia then opens her eyes and notices Issei.

Asia: *gasps* Is this a dream? You're awake again! Issei, I'm so sorry!

Issei: It's fine.

Asia: You're all right! Thank goodness. I was so worried.

Asia then goes and explains everything that happened.

Issei: Wait, I was in a coma? And you, even though you lost your left arm, managed to bring me out of it? Thank you for saving my life.

Asia: I couldn't bear the thought of my life without you in it. Now, come with me. If you're feeling up to it. Everyone's anxious to see you.

Issei: OF course. I feel like a douche making everybody worry.

Asia: But first, Issei.

Asia then gets close to Issei and kisses him right on the lips. After a bit, she then parts the kiss.

Asia: I love you, Issei. More than life itself. I've never been so sure of anything before.

Issei: Uh, uh, uh.

Akeno: *giggling* So passionate.

Issei and Asia turn around to see the others looking at them.

Akeno: I feel bad walking in on such a private moment.

Asia: *squeals in embarrassment*

Issei: Oh! Hey, guys! Didn't notice you there.

Rias: It looks like Asia has won the today's battle for Issei.

Akeno: Yes. It would seem that way.

Issei: *laughs*

Asia: *giggles*

Issei: *to Asia* I'm serious though! I'm super grateful for what you did!

Asia: No, Issei. Really, there's no need to thank me.

Rias notices and starts to feel a bit of jealousy.

Akeno: Are you all right, Rias?

Rias: Huh? Of course. I'm fine. Okay, everyone! Now that Issei has gotten better, it's time to celebrate with a feast!

Rias's Peerage: Your wish is our command!

As the others start to head out, Laura makes a sneak away, and contacts Y/n.

Laura: It's done. Asia has managed to heal Issei.

Y/n: Good. Get ready for the next phase.

Laura: Speaking of, there vas something I noticed from Rias.

Y/n: Oh?

Laura: She vas feeling jealous of Asia.

Y/n: So she has? I guess this makes my job a lot easier.

Laura: But due to our attack, the Old Satan Faction has fallen into ruin.

Y/n: That is good to know. Being honest here, I only considered you, Monika, Angelise, Sylvia, and Aya as my comrades, they were just a necessary sacrifice to the end that awaits all human life.

Laura: However, our strike should be quick. As ve speak, there are devils cleaning up the mess from Issei's Juggernaut Drive.

Y/n: That's very important. Now, go back to whatever you're supposed to be doing with the ORC. I need to confirm some other pieces of information.

Laura: Right. By your vill, the task vill be done.

Laura then hangs up and starts to head out.

Meanwhile, in Heart Dimension...

We see Y/n put down his phone and looks at the others

Y/n: Alright. Time for the reports.

Aya: I'm ready to attack any devils that are currently where the Rating Game was supposed to be. Just give the order, and they will all suffer before my blade.

Angelise: Me and my little sister are ready to finally put the pathetic weaklings of our old world to some actual use.

Sylvia: *nods head*

Monika: And for me, I'm ready to distract any that try and interfere in your plan to get Rias Gremory, and to get rid of that annoying pest Loki.

Y/n: Alright. Seems like Phase 2 is going a lot smoother than we predicted. Now then, everyone, I believe we have a war to start!

Y/n then brings out Gehaburn and cuts portals to Angelise's world, the underworld, and Earth. Angelise and Slyvia step through the portal to their world, Aya steps through the portal to the underworld, and Monika goes through the one to Earth.

Y/n: *GIF Below* The Time has finally come. I can't wait for you to see the monster you've unleashed onto the whole world, Riassy.

*Tiny Time-skip*

In the Underworld...

We see a bunch of Devil soldiers all over the area, when one of them notices a shard from Issei's juggernaut.

Devil Soldier 1: Huh? What's this?

Before he can touch it, Aya's voice is heard.

Aya: Stop. You're not touching that.

All the Devil soldiers turn around and notice Aya slowly walking up to them, with the Hound behind her, and many stray devils in tow. All the Devil soldiers then points their spears at Aya, ready to attack.

Devil Soldier 2: Back down now, or we will fire!

Aya: Sorry, but that's not going to happen. Right now, you all need to rest.

They all begin to shoot at Aya, but the Hound and strays block the attacks. Aya then rushes towards the Devil soldiers and cuts them all to shreds in less than a second.

Aya: *tch* Talk about weak. Hound, contain the shard. After all, it was made by Loki, so we can't let anything out of it.

Hound: *nods*

The Hound then touches the crystal, but before the spirit inside it can escape, the Hound absorbs it into it's body to contain it. Aya then walks up to the hound with a head of one of the Devil soldiers and gives it to it.

Aya: Good dog.

In Angelise and Sylvia's world...

As the people of the Misurugi Empire are in the upmost state of panic, Angelise and Sylvia appear.

Angelise: People of this pathetic empire! Your time has finally come! You will now become of use to Lord Y/n!

Empire Citizen: Who the hell is that girl next to you?!

As many people start to panic, some ask that question.

Sylvia: *raspy voice* I was... Sylvia... Ikaruga.... Musurugi...

As Sylvia finishes this sentence, it shocks everyone, but a female student speaks up.

Female Student: Why would you allow yourself to become like your sister?! You're a monster now!?!

Sylvia: *raspy voice* You people... are the real monsters... I lost my sister... because of you... my life... because of you... You all... the ones who can use Mana.... ARE THE REAL MONSTERS!!!!!!!

Sylvia then raises her hands into the air and summons a giant ball of pure malice.

Sylvia: *raspy voice* This empire... is over...

As Sylvia throws down the ball, it covers the entire Misurugi Empire, covering every human being in the goop of it. After a few hours, the malic starts to evaporate and the humans are now monsters of pure malice.

Back with Laura...

Laura's POV

After the call was done, I go to Issei's house, just to keep an eye on things.

Issei: *groans* It's so good to finally be back home again! It's weird to think I was asleep for three days. I feel kinda bad you guys missed school because of me.

Laura: About that, Rias. Vhat are you going to tell them?

Rias: I already took care of that. I them that we would be spending a few days overseas for a practice match, so our absence has been excused. I'll just let them know our return flight was delayed due to weather or something.

Issei: So the answer to Laura's question is you're going to lie.

Irina: What kind of occult club even has practice matches? The entire excuse was predicated on a lie.

Xenovia: There are other problems besides that.

Laura: Vhat is that?

Xenovia then looks behind the couch and I see Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: *sobbing* It's not fair! How could Lord Odin be so cruel? I stupidly thought he returned to take me back home, and instead he sends me into battle! I did it, no complaints. And when it was all over and done with? HE'S GONE BACK TO VALHALLA AND LEFT BORING OLD ROSSWEISSE BEHIND!!!

Laura: Maybe I should ask Y/n if ve could bring her into our team. After all, it seems almost like Odin doesn't really seem to care for her since this keeps happening.

Irina: He probably had a load of admin to wade through after such a mega conflict! I'm sure he'll come back soon to pick you up!

Rossweisse: You don't get it! I was his bodyguard for this mission, and now he's returned to Asgard without me there to escort him!

I then sigh and leave the room, not wanting to hear more of what she has to say.

*Time-skip*

No one's POV

We now see all the girls in the bath and, they begin to talk.

Rias: It's so strange. I'm thankful that Asia was able to help Issei get better. But for the briefest moment, jealousy?

Laura looks and notices Rias's composure, and as Laura gets out of the bath, she hears one thing from Rias.

Rias: What's wrong with me?

Laura then gets changed, and she starts to speak to herself.

Laura: Y/n, your absolute strength and beautiful dream is all I seek now in this misery filled vorld. It is the very reason I have lived this long and vhy I'm devoted to you more than anyone else, and the reason why I vill continue to live, even now.

She then enters the bathroom and walks to the mirror. She then takes of her eyepatch and resumes speaking to herself.

Laura: And Issei Hyoudou, the pawn of the one vho put a stain on the name for the person I love and vill serve till my dying days... I swear that, Grim Force vill divide you from your loved ones by any means necessary!

However, unknown to Laura, someone who was hiding in the bathroom overheard what she said silently gasps in shock.

*Time-skip*

As the girls exit the bathroom, they head to the main room where Azazel is there.

Rias: Azazel, what are you doing here?

Azazel: Well, I figured it might be hard for Asia having only one hand, so I made her a little something.

Azazel then brings out a box.

Asia: This is for me?

Azazel: It's not the real deal, but it's a good substitute.

Asia then opens the box, and it's revealed to be a prosthetic arm, almost like Azazels.

Asia: *gasps*

Azazel: It's your choice on if you want it, but I figured you might want to have some form of normalcy back.

Asia: No, it's fine.

Azazel then helps Asia get it on, and after a bit, Asia moves her arm, and it works.

Xenovia: It looks great on you.

Asia: Thank you!

Azazel: Asia, I do have one question. Rias said you were thrown into the dimensional gap by some giant hand. Do you happen to know what it was?

Asia: No. Everything after I was grabbed is a blur.

Azazel: So we don't what took you still. This is important information. Whoever this person Aya addressed as her Master, their a real pain in the ass.

*Time-skip to the Next Day*

As the others are at school, Rossweisse is seen back at Issei's house, vacuuming the floors.

Rossweisse: Rias was kind enough to give me a place to stay sans rent, but I refuse to lounge around like a freeloader. I can help keep the place tidy as thanks.

Suddenly, Rossweisse gets a call from Valhalla.

Rossweisse: What? This is from Valhalla? Oh, yay! He finally came to pick me up!

After Rossweisse hears the message from Valhalla, she gasps in shock. She then runs out of Issei's house, and as she tries to get there, her legs are grabbed by some shadow arms.

Rossweisse: Wh-What is this?!

Monika: Sorry, but I can't let you get to Kuoh Academy yet.

Rossweisse Turns her head around to see Monika come out right from the sidewalk.

Monika: We finally have everything set in stone for what we have planned. You're not going to ruin by being there.

Monika then uses some more shadow arms and drags Rossweisse beneath the ground with her shadows.

Monika: Sir, you need to move now. They somehow figured us out.

Y/n: Is that so? Who could've figured me out?

Monika: I don't know. But if we want to divide them, you need to make your move before anyone else figures out.

Y/n: Don't worry. I'll be able to handle this.

We then go over to Y/n, who's used his powers to change his clothes into that of Uzume's.

Y/n then gets to the front doors of the Occult Research Club.

Y/n: Never thought I'd be entering this place again. It brings back memories. But I'm not here for a reunion, oh no. I'm here for my vengeance.

Y/n then quickly changes his hair and voice to match Uzume's, and then enters the club room.

Y/n: Alright, now where was the main room again?

*Tiny Time-skip*

Gasper's POV

As I'm ready, waiting for Koneko, I head towards the doors and slightly peak through them.

Gasper: I wonder where Koneko is. It's not like her to be late. I hope nothing's wrong!

As I wonder where she is, I see Uzume passing by, and not even saying hi to me.

Gasper: What's up, Uzume!

Uzume then stops in her tracks, and looks back at me.

Uzume: Gaspersy... How long were you here...?

Gasper: U-Um... for quite a while.

Uzume: Why is that?

Gasper: Well, Koneko hasn't picked me up yet. And it's not like her to be late!

Uzume: I see...

Uzume then walks up to me and keeps talking.

Uzume: I was hoping not to have to do this, but you should rest a little bit more.

Gasper: But Koneko's going to-

Uzume then grabs me by the neck and slowly walks in shutting the doors.

Gasper: *struggling*

Uzume: Allow me to clarify for you. That's not something I think you should do. It's something I WANT you to do.

I then use my Sacred Gear and stop time, and quickly get out of Uzume's grasp.

Gasper: I got to get Rias! Uzume's acting very strange!

As I get close to the doors, I feel something grab my arm, which causes me to resume time.

Gasper: *screams*

I turn around and notice Uzume looking at me with an evil smile.

Uzume: Now look what you've made me do. I didn't want to use my power and show one of its abilities, but you've left me with no other choice, Gaspersy.

Uzume then hits me in the head, and as I black out, I hear one more thing from Uzume.

Uzume: I can't allow anyone, even you for that matter, to interfere in my plans.

In the ORC meeting room...

No one's POV

We see Rias looking at some papers, as Y/n, who is still disguised as Uzume, walks into the room.

Y/n: Hey, Riassy!

Rias: Huh? Oh, Uzume. I wasn't expecting you.

Y/n: Oh, well Isseisy's almost done practicing, but he forgot the stopwatch since he wants to work on timing and pace. I was heading over here anyways, so I told him that I would head over to the clubroom, grab it for him, along with his bags to leave, so they can leave after he and Asiasy finish.

Rias: Ah. I hadn't realized it had gotten so late already.

Y/n: Time does fly quickly. Anyways, Riassy, what's keeping you here after the hours?

Rias: Nothing important.

As Rias goes to grab the papers she put down, Y/n says something.

Y/n: Really? I know it's rude, but it looks like your worried about something.

Rias then stops and looks at Y/n.

Rias: What have I got to worry about?

Y/n: *shrugs shoulders* I don't know. That's kinda why I asked you, Riassy. I know this is going to sound weird, but I see depression masked under all your beauty.

Rias: *gasps*

Y/n: Dammit! I'm really sorry, Riassy! I made the things weird, didn't I?!

Rias: No, it wasn't weird at all. Everyone has their own opinion of others, and I find that you finding your own is quite good. But I promise you, Uzume, I'm fine.

Y/n: I don't think so. You look... concerned...

Y/n then walks over to Rias and puts his left hand on her shoulder.

Y/n: You don't have to worry about a thing, Riassy! We're friends aren't we? You can talk to us.

Rias: Uzume...

Y/n: So, what's got you concerned?

Rias: *sigh* My brother mentioned how someone might try to attack me while I'm unguarded here at school, but I don't think that would happen.

Y/n: Oh really? Why do you say that?

Rias: Because this entire property is protected by the Gremory family. Only someone foolish would attack me in my territory. Also, we're on school property. I'm sure that Sona would already know about any terrorists.

Y/n: True... But still, you can never be to careful.

After Y/n says that, she remembers what happened with the Fallen Angels and most of all, Vali.

Rias: Uzume, I need to thank you.

Y/n: Thank me for what?

Rias: Well, because of you, I realized that even if I'm by myself, I might not be safe. So, on that note, I'm going to go tell the others while you get Issei and Asia's stuff.

Before Rias can leave the room, Y/n turns his voice back to normal, summons Gehaburn, and gets ready to fight.

Y/n: I'm sorry Riassy, but I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

Rias then stops, and before she can turn around, Y/n uses magic to block all the doors and conceals the entire area with magic.

(A/n: Start at 0:05)

*Music starts up*

Rias: Uzume, what are you-

Rias then turns around and notices the blade that Y/n's using.

Rias: Uzume... what are you doing...?!

Y/n: Didn't your dear older brother mention to you what I'm going to do.

It takes a second for Rias to connect the dots, and when she does she gasps.

Rias: No way... You're the...

Y/n: One who's after you? Yes. You got it.

Rias: *gasps*

Y/n: *smirks evilily*

Kill for kill Eye for eye

Y/n then rushes towards Rias, who brings out her POD, but Y/n stops time and hits her from behind.

Blood for blood, it's time to die

As Rias gets knocked back, she regains her composure and looks at Y/n.

Rias: Why are you doing this?!

Y/n: Because you've been a nuisance for far to long.

Retribution tastes so sweet

Y/n then tries to hit Rias with Gehaburn, but she dodges each one. Y/n hits her with the hilt, then stabs her in the gut, and then knocks her back.

Gone's the life that he gave now revenge is all I crave!

As Rias lands onto the table, she then looks at Y/n, realizing the danger and predicament she's currently in.

Retaliation's soon complete

Rias then launches a POD blast at Y/n, and when it hits, his aura starts to glow, which makes Rias gasp in shock.

I had one thing And you've taken it from me

Rias then keeps shooting her blasts at Y/n, but he dodges them quickly and steadily, not even getting hurt by them.

A single light A single friend But you made that end

Y/n then jumps onto the table and forms his magic circle, and blasts it at Rias, which she almost gets hit by.

There was one thing To help escape the misery

Rias: *grunts*

Rias and Y/n then exchange blasts, with each of their spells hitting each other.

And now it's all disarrayed You took my whole life away

As the blasts die down, Rias notices that Y/n isn't there. 

Rias: HUH?!

She looks all around the area, trying to find him.

You sent me back to nothing Now you'll pay

Y/n then jumps down from the ceiling and uses his stand and pummels Rias with his stand.

Y/n: *repeating 50x times* Die!!!

PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Delusional Orange then finishes and punches Rias into a wall

(A/n: Stop music here.)

As Y/n slowly walks up to Rias, he desummons Gehaburn and grabs Rias by the neck, lifting her up like she weighs nothing. Y/n then smirks and creates a dark ball of energy.

Rias: *struggling to breathe* Uzume... why...?! Why are you doing this, Uzume?! WHAT SORT OF GAIN DO YOU THINK YOU'LL GET FROM THIS?!?!?

Y/n: That doesn't matter. Nothing matters anymore. After all, you'll be falling into a whirlpool of delusion from now on, Riassy.

Rias: Huh?

Y/n then lets it go from his hand, and it then absorbs Rias inside of it.

Rias: *screams in fear and pain*

A few minutes before the battle between Y/n and Rias...

We see Issei and Asia, who's wearing her prosthetic arm still training for the three-legged race. They manage to do pretty well, but stumble a bit.

Issei: Looks like we've got the rhythm part figured out!

Asia: I know! That extra training really paid off!

Issei: Damn straight! Now let's try crankin' up the pace!

Issei then goes into his pocket, but realizes something.

Asia: Is something wrong?

Issei: I left the stupid stopwatch in the club room. Hold still. I'm gonna go grab it.

Issei then unties the strap and heads towards the clubroom. When Issei makes it, he notices Koneko going up there as well.

Issei: Hey, Koneko!

Koneko then turns around to notice Issei.

Koneko: Hi, Issei.

The two then walk into the clubroom together.

Koneko: I came to pick up Gaspie and take him to the bread eating race.

Issei: *laughs* That little dude's gonna freakin' explode!

Issei then looks up and notices blood coming out of Gasper's room.

Issei: Hey... Is that ketchup... or blood...?

Koneko: I... I don't know...

Issei, wanting to figure out what it is, opens the door to Gasper's room, and gasps. Issei then runs in to notice Gasper knocked out with blood coming from his head.

(A/n: To put it simply, the image above, just with blood oozing out of it.)

Issei: Gasper!

Koneko then comes in and notices the same thing.

Koneko: Gaspie!!

Issei then leans down and checks for a pulse.

Issei: He's still breathing. *to Gasper* Gasper, wake up! Come on man, what happened to you?!

Gasper slowly opens his eyes, and he notices Issei and Koneko.

Gasper: Issei... Koneko... Thank goodness... You two... you need to stop her.... Before she takes her... away...

Issei: Huh? Stop who? And from taking who? What're you talking about?

Koneko: I don't know. Is there someone-

Rias: *screams in fear and pain*

Issei: *gasps* Was that...

Koneko: Yeah... That was Rias.

Gasper: No... we didn't make it... in time...

Issei, Koneko, and Gasper make it to the club's main room, and slowly opens the door to see Y/n, still disguised as Uzume, cleaning off his hands of any dust particles.

Y/n: I've done it. I've finally captured Rias Gremory. I can't believe that the little red-headed bitch trained them so much and never even tried to figure out who was behind all the attacks on her household.

Koneko and Issei: *gasps*

Y/n: Now then, I think it's time I head back. I will soon make you fully complete.

Issei starts getting angry and busts open the door, shocking Gasper and Koneko.

Y/n: Hmm?

Issei: You damn bitch! We were incredibly nice to you! Kiba was even kind enough to let you stay at his place, and kidnapping Rias is how you repay us for all of the bullshit we've done for you!?

Y/n: Oh. If it isn't Konekosy, Gaspersy, and Isseisy. Long time, no see. If I could, I'd love to have an enticing conversation about what's happening... But unfortunately, I hadn't called for any of you.

Issei: You're not going anywhere, you fucking bitch!

Issei then starts to charge towards Y/n, but Koneko notices the aura he's giving off.

Koneko: Issei, step back! She'll kill you!

However, before Issei can step back, Y/n stopped time and used his stand to pummel Issei, causing not only incredibly huge injuries, but major knockback as well.

Koneko: Issei!

Koneko then jumps up and grabs Issei. He does try to attack Y/n again, but Y/n quickly puts Gehaburn right to his neck.

Y/n: I wouldn't recommend attacking me. Unless, of course, you're willing to die for this pathetic world.

Koneko: That energy... It's the exact same energy as when we saved Asia from the Fallen Angels.

Issei: What?!

Y/n: Hit the nail on the hammer. I guess that's to be expected when you can detect a person's aura. Well, I did hide my true power from you all after I took hold of Raynare's body, so it's understandable on why you never noticed me until now.

Issei: *gasps*

Y/n: Now, I would've killed you all right now, but where's the fun in all of that? I don't want you, Konekosy, or Gaspersy to get all beat to hell before the party even begins, Isseisy. Don't worry about chasing me, though. We'll meet again when the time comes.

Issei: No... please...

Y/n then opens a portal to Heart Dimension, and as he enters and right before the portal closes, he tosses a grenade out.

Y/n: Better get out of here quickly if you want to live and get Riassy back from me, and find out why I'm doing all of this.

Gasper quickly stops time, but Y/n uses his stand and fires a dark magic ball at the grenade, so Gasper quickly grabs Koneko and Issei and drags them out. When Gasper resumes time, the grenade goes off, blowing up the entire Occult Research Clubroom. Rossweisse, who found her way out of where she was and is covered in injuries, notices the explosion.

Rossweisse: They already attacked!? I didn't get out of there fast enough!!!

The explosion then starts to turn into a beam of purple light and it shoots up into the stratosphere. During that process, the moon gets entirely shattered in the process.

Many of the Kuoh Academy students rush over to see the schoolhouse completely destroyed. Many try to figure out what happened while moon fragments start falling from the sky.

Female Student: I can't believe it!

Female Student 2: That entire old schoolhouse. Completely destroyed...

Female Student 3: But how did it blow up? I mean, there wasn't even anything explosive in the place.

Female Student 2: If that's so, then that does leave a good question.

Female Student 1: Do you think a terrorist might have gotten onto the school grounds?!

Tsubaki then goes up to the three female students talking with each other.

Tsubaki: Please stand back. It could continue.

The rest of the ORC come up to the three, who look really pissed off, especially Issei.

Asia: Issei, what happened back there?

Issei: *growls in pure rage*

Akeno: We're still not clear on any of the details. But, thank Gasper. He was able to stop time right before the explosion and pulled the two of you out here to safety.

Koneko: Thanks a lot, Gaspie.

Xenovia: *to Gasper* We're proud of you!

Sona: I'm ashamed that something like this could transpire on school property.

Sona then gasps, noticing that Rias isn't with them.

Sona: Where's Rias?

Koneko: *grunts*

Issei: *growls in rage* I swear... she's going to pay...! I'm going make her pay for this!!!

Kiba: Who are you talking about Issei?

As if on cue, Uzume comes running up.

Uzume: Hey, what the hell happened?!

Akeno: Uzume, we're not-

Issei then punches the tree in anger, which shocks everyone.

Kiba: Issei, why did you-

Issei: Why the hell are you here, you fucking traitor?!

Everyone minus Koneko and Gasper: ?!

Issei: Don't give me that fucking bullshit about wondering what the hell happened!? YOU'RE THE FUCKING REASON WHY THIS SHIT HAPPENED!?!!!

Uzume: Uh, hey, now, am I missing something?

Xenovia: Issei, please calm down.

Koneko is silent for a few seconds, but she then stands up and looks at Uzume with a cold, dead, look.

Koneko: Uzume. Return Rias to us right now.

Gasper: Yeah! How could you do something so cruel to the one who's been trying to help you....?

Uzume: Hold up. What the hell are you three saying? Return Riassy...? I haven't even seen her this entire day!

Issei the furiously walks over to Uzume, grabs her by the collar, and slams her into the tree.

Issei: STOP PLAYING THAT DUMB ACT!! I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!!!! YOU FOOLED ME ONCE, AND I AIN'T FALLING FOR THAT SHIT AGAIN!!!!

Saji: Yo' man, she didn't do shit!

Issei: IF YOUR GOING TO SUPPORT THIS FUCKING TRAITOR, THEN YOU'RE-

Saji then punches Issei in the face, which causes him to drop Uzume. Uzume then takes the time to run.

Issei: GET BACK HERE!!!!!

Irina then gets in front of Issei.

Irina: Issei, calm down!

Issei: NO!!!!!!!! THAT BITCH NEEDS TO PAY FOR KIDNAPPING RIAS!!!!

Saji: Pull your ass, together man!

Koneko then punches Saji, shocking the student council.

Koneko: Issei will stop Uzume. Now let him go Irina.

Akeno: Not until you three start explaining things!

The other members of the ORC start to get ready to fight, along with the student council. Koneko and Issei both get ready and prepare to fight their own friends. As this happens, Laura smirks evilly, without anyone knowing that is.

Laura: Perfect. They're turning on each other. They won't know who to trust anymore.

Azazel: Alright! I don't know what's happening right now, but it needs to stop, right now!

Everyone turns to see Azazel walking up to them with the gravely injured Rossweisse.

Laura: She managed to escape?!

Gasper: Azazel!

Issei: Wait, did you let Uzume get away?!

Azazel: So that's why you're all fighting. Well, I'll let you go after Uzume, but you have to listen to what I say first.

Issei: *scoffs* Fine.

Koneko: Make it quick. She's already got a huge lead on us.

Azazel: Valhalla sent an emergency message to Rossweisse, and on her way here, The Hunter intervened, which proves the statement to be true. Someone whose been cooperating with The Hunter, Diodora, and Loki was responsible for this. This person is the same one Aya addressed as her master, and, we still don't know how though, but they look like Uzume, and used her as a decoy to cover their tracks.

Issei: Wait... WHAT?!

*Time-skip*

We're now back at Issei's house, and Azazel just finished explaining to everyone the situation. Koneko and Gasper both look down, in utter despair of what they almost did to their friend.

Irina: So, not only did Uzume get blamed by you three for something she didn't do, we now have a false Uzume in the mix?

Kiba: That seems to be the situation. But what made you two believe it was Uzume? I mean, you must have your reasonings for it.

Gasper: Because when I saw her, she sounded the same as Uzume. She even knew my nickname and everything!!!! Plus, she looked exactly like her in every way, shape, and form!

Koneko: Not only that, but before the imposter showed their true aura, the person's aura and scent were practically identical to Uzume's.

Kiba: Their scent?

Xenovia: How close were they?

Koneko: So close that... If the real Uzume and the imposter Uzume, who was hiding their true aura, were both standing right in front of me at this very moment, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two of them.

Akeno: That's good to know, *to Azazel* but how can you be so certain that someone connected to those four people you mentioned was responsible for the attack at school?

Azazel: Because, when Old Man Odin was interrogating Loki for something he did, well, let's just say shit went from 0 to 100 in less than a millisecond.

*Flashback*

We now see Odin interrogation Loki.

Odin: You're telling me you placed a curse on Rias Gremory and the Red Dragon Emperor?

Loki: I lost to the dragon boy due to many last minute interferences. Luckily for me, I'm the kind of fellow who thinks on his feet. And with my new plan in tow, I thought it the right time for the prodigal son to return.

Odin: You impudent brat. Did you choose to attack children because you're no match for Sirzechs or myself?

Loki: Come, brazen old fool, think. I am a proud Norse god. Why would I waste my energy doling out vengeance on a few young devils?

Odin: What are you planning, you self-righteous bastard?

Loki: *laughs* It's already too late. The twilight of the gods is fast approaching. But, the reason I placed a curse on those two children couldn't be simpler. The devil king sent his own little sister to fight his battle for him. Then you placed Mjolnir, along with your hopes, into the hands of her oafish consort. AND YOU SHALL REAP THE HARVEST OF THE POOR CHOICES YOU'VE SOWN!!!!

Odin: LOKI!!!!

Almost immediately, Loki starts to create ice to surround him, but before it can surround him, a bullet quickly flies through the ice and then goes straight into Loki's head.

Odin: Huh...?

Loki: You... You're... with that person aren't you...? The one who told me... Answer me... Why are you here...?

Monika's Voice: Because Master has no more need of you. So now you must die. You may be a Norse God, but you can't stop what we have planned for this rotten world.

A few more bullets go in, killing Loki right then and there.

Odin: Who are you?! Show yourself!!!!1

Monika's Voice: *giggles* Oh, does the old leader of Norse religion not know my name~? I thought I made sure every religious being knew my name.

Odin: Wait... You're one the one known as The Hunter, aren't you?!

Monika's Voice: You got that right. Now enjoy, for you shall be divided in a few moments.

*End of Flashback*

Azazel: After Loki finished speaking, he was going to place a magical barrier over himself, but The Hunter killed him in cold blood before he could finish it.

Everyone: *gasps*

Azazel: That's not all. As we were trying to figure out what was going on, we received a letter from an unknown source. Turns out that this person, whoever or whatever they are, they were the one who informed Loki of our meeting, convinced Diodora to work with them, and was controlling the entire Old Satan Faction.

Xenovia: How is that possible? We saw one of their leaders alive.

Azazel: We don't know the full details ourselves, but it was some form of magic we're not aware of. And if to make matters even worse for us, this person who took Rias has been manipulating many people's emotions to get them to do whatever they wanted, and never showed themselves until the right moment, just like he did with Diodora.

Xenovia: This person has displayed the acts of a true coward!

Kiba: I don't think this person, whoever they are, is a coward at all.

Xenovia: How could you say that?! They never even tried to fight us, despite the power they might have!!!

Kida: Because, sometimes, the psychological approach, and messing with a person's emotions can be more effective than merely defeating an enemy in combat, or even taking the opponent head on. I should know. I suffered with it for a long time.

Gasper: But still, I don't understand why this person would go through all this trouble, never doing any combat themselves, or showing their face, only to merely show themselves now.

Azazel: That's something we're all trying to figure out. But, if we're to make an assumption based on their allies, it's highly possible that this unknown foe no longer needs to hide and ready to fight us, or what many of us fear, they want to bring out something worse than Ragnarok itself.

Irina: How can you be sure about that?

Azazel: This person wouldn't have allied with Loki, who wanted to bring forth Ragnarok, if they wanted something simple, but them allying with Diodora still doesn't make any sense to us. Why would they work with him, when he only wanted Asia?

Asia: Excuse me, but where's Issei?

Azazel: Rossweisse is debriefing him upstairs about what could've been the reason for the juggernaut drive to come out.

After Rossweisse tells Issei of the curse Loki would have placed on him, they head down and after a brief moment of silence, Issei speaks up.

Issei: Before we can do anything else, we need to find Uzume.

Kiba: Let me, you want to apologize to her?

Issei: *nods head* Yeah.

Koneko: I need to as well.

Gasper: Same.

Azazel: So we find Uzume, and then we try and figure out the whole Rias situation.

*Time-skip*

After a few hours of them searching all across Kuoh for Uzume, they all head back.

Akeno: I can't believe we weren't able to find Uzume.

Asia: Maybe she left town...?

Issei: Even if she did, I'm going to find her!

As they enter the living room, they see on the table a bunch of cooked meals.

Issei: Uh, when did this happen?

Irina: I don't know. Was it you, Rossweisse?

Rossweisse: No, I've never cooked such a large meal.

As they try to figure out who made it, the door they came through opens and a voice is heard.

???: O-O-O-Oh! Y-You guys came back sooner than I thought...

The others turn around and are shocked to see Uzume standing right at the doorway, wearing a new attire.

Everyone: UZUME!!!!

The ORC then runs up to her and hugs her, shocking Uzume.

Xenovia: Where were you?! You had us worried sick!

Akeno: And what's with the new outfit?

Uzume: Well... my plan was to make something as thanks for everything... and then... I'd leave Kuoh and try to figure out who I am all by myself.

Issei: You don't have to leave.

Uzume: Huh?

Issei: Look, it's my fault. With Koneko confirming some things, I overreacted, stepped of line, and what I said was not something I should have.

Uzume: Wait. So you forgive me?

Koneko: All three of us do.

Gasper: *nods head* I'm sorry.

Azazel: Well, now that we found you, I guess we should inform you not only of what's going on, but what's happening.

After Azazel tells Uzume what happened, she gets a little angry, but ready to find the impostor, aka Y/n. After they all eat, they are contacted by Sirzechs and Ajuka via hologram.

Azazel: How're holding up, Sirzechs?

Sirzechs: I am the devil king first, and a very worried and concerned brother second. I will conduct myself according to my station in this matter.

Azazel: Glad you're keeping a clear head.

Sirzechs: As we know, someone who has disguised themselves as Uzume is nowhere to be seen, and finding The Hunter to gain more information will take a long time; which is a luxury we don't have.

Azazel: We just need to find that girl Aya or The Hunter, and then get them to talk. Find out exactly where Uzume's imposter went with Rias. After all, it did seem like the attack The Hunter made was directly in code with the attack at the academy.

Koneko: There was something I did see happen.

Sirzechs: What is it?

Koneko: Before Uzume's doppelganger entered a portal, she used a sword with a purple blade and hilt.

Azazel: Are you 100% certain that's what the blade looked like?

Gasper: Koneko's right. I saw the blade with my own eyes.

Sirzechs: Then it seems our fake Uzume has the ability to use Gehaburn.

Xenovia: Gehaburn?

Azazel: From what we know, it's the sword that killed God, and has access to travel between various worlds. If our imposter Uzume has the power to wield it, then they're serious on whatever they have planned.

Sirzechs: Well, that would explain one important thing. My sources said that she was taken through the Dimensional Gap to another world entirely.

Issei: Dimensional Gap?

Akeno: Isn't that where Asia was taken by that giant robot arm? Are you sure that the fake Uzume and Rias were taken through there?

Ajuka: I have searched the kingdoms of gods and devils alike. It is the only remaining possibility.

Xenovia: So if we can travel through the Dimensional Gap, we'll be able to find the other dimension, find the fake Uzume, and save Rias, right?

Azazel: The void of the Dimensional Gap doesn't behave according to our laws of time and space. If Vali hadn't stumbled across Asia at that one moment while traveling, we could have lost her in there forever.

Asia: *gasps*

Azazel: Simply put, being thrust into the Gap is more often than not a death sentence.

Uzume: Then how in the hell can this false me and Vali be able to go through the gap without dying?

Azazel: For the False Uzume, the answer's Gehaburn. That sword has an unknown origin, and many believe it was made in the Dimensional Gap. To put that into shorter words, Gehaburn protects the wielder and anyone else the wielder's touching from the Gap. And as for Vali, the Khaos Brigade is a diverse assortment with members from all factions. They must be using a method that works like Gehaburn, but is unknown to our coalition.

Ajuka: That could be possible. We'd have to lock existence on this plane. We could use this world as a beacon of sorts.

Uzume: But how will we get through then...?

After a brief moment of silence, Issei speaks up.

Issei: Koneko.

Koneko: *gasps*

Issei: We don't have a choice. I need to contact your sister.

Koneko: Do you need Kuroka for some kind of plan?

Issei: *nods his head* To go see Vali. NOW.

Before all of this happened...

We see Y/n carrying the unconscious Rias on his shoulders as he steps out of one of many portals in one room. He then carries Rias to a room, and then puts her into a giant capsule.

As the capsule closes, a mask comes up and sticks to Rias's mouth, in order to make sure that she doesn't wake up.

Y/n: I'm so glad I'm seeing you again, Riassy. But now that you're peerage is divided, we won't have to worry about any distractions. I'll give you so many nice dreams that you'll never want to leave me.

Y/n then licks his lips as he looks at Rias. As he does, Momoka hesitantly walks in.

Momoka: Um... may I ask what you're doing?

Y/n then turns around and sees Momoka.

Y/n: Oh, you're curious? I'm simply taking someone who I despise and plan to use her against Issei. He wouldn't dare fight the one he loves alone, so there's no chance in hell he's going to win against her, and not even Riassy's Peerage would dare kill their king, or they'll become stray devils. To put it bluntly, once Riassy has completed her transformation, this war will become a one-sided annihilation.

Momoka: I-I see...

Momoka then walks out, and runs as fast as she can when she's out of Y/n's sight.

Momoka: I know I made a promise to stay be Lady Angelise's side, but I don't know if I can keep it anymore! She murdered her own people, just for this one person! But that comes to my question. Do I warn the humans of what's to come? Or do I give information to the devils...?

She then heads to her room and grabs a very familiar object. One that hasn't been mentioned for a long time.

Momoka: This is the console that Y/n is wanting. I don't know how or why, but it somehow appeared in my room.

As Momoka walks out of her room, keeping the console hidden from the various monsters that now walk through the castle, and finds the portals, and heads towards the one that leads to the Zero Dimension.

Momoka: It should be safe here...

Momoka then tosses the console into the portal, and quickly runs to the room that Y/n had given her.

Momoka: I'll warn the devils, and hopefully they'll get a message out to them!!!

???: You don't need to.

Momoka turns around and sees Young Rias.

Momoka: Who are you?

Young Rias: I'm Rias Gremory, but of another dimension.

Momoka: But why are you here?

Young Rias: I already sent out a warning to the Four Satans. I'm hoping they got it. Now we just have to wait and hope that they'll try and save my teenage version.

Momoka: I hope so as well...

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 881 18
In a timeline where Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory are never engaged, instead it is Riser's younger brother Y/N. While Rias and Y/N do like each other...
10.5K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
108K 1.3K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) never had an easy childhood. When his parents were murdered in front of him, he went from foster home to foster home, being abused and ne...
11K 265 11
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...