Stepbrothers -- a BTS ff

By Jeon_mimi_0101

A story about the way a girl changed because of love... The love of her new family... Started: 24 February... More

Your profile
New School
The cafeteria incident
I'm getting married.
The Wedding
Home
Morning
School day
Bonding
The Forbidden Corridor
No!
Her brother!
Sister
Conflict
The Revenge
Tae-bear
Blood
babyjun
She woke up?
He wants you.
He didn't Stop
Break her walls
Forgive him? why?
with us.
school
What are you doing?
happy hobi day
Jungkook
🐤
Family
love you.
Detention
Chocolates...
Family time
Real reason
Loosing control
🥺
Letting Guard Down
Movie Night
Fault
🥳
cops
Killed
Revenge
Saved but-
Hospital
Back home
Mine!
Happy

Really leaving...

6.2K 255 23
By Jeon_mimi_0101

In your room...

It's strange that Yeonjun wasn't picking up your call. Neither was he replying to any of your texts...

It was a weekday and your brothers were not at home, Maknaes were at school and hyungs at their college.

Maybe, he's at school🤔

You thought and called Jimin...

Jimin: hello kid! Is everything okay?

You snorted at the nickname but that wasn't important at the moment...

You: is yeonjun at school today?

Jimin: uh...No. I haven't seen him, or any of them since two days...

You: oh... * sigh* ... Bye...

Jimin: b-

You cut the call in disappointment and started thinking of the worst scenarios...

After some thinking, you called the guard who was appointed as the security head in TXT's house.

Ring...

...

Ring...

...

Rin-

Guard: hello?

You: y/n here.

Guard: oh. Good morning miss y/n!

You: morning. Are the boys at home?

Guard: umm... Boys? You mean TXT?

You narrowed your brows at his tone...

You: yes.

Guard: they said they're going back to country B and they told you already!

You: WHAT???

Guard: y-yes...

You: WHEN did they leave?

Guard: This morning around 9.

You: you know which flight?

Guard: they're supposed to take off at 12:45.

You checked the time and it's currently 11:55AM

It'll take at least one hour to reach the airport. Instantly hanging up the call, you ran out side to your bike.

Despite the pleadings of the guards and the resurfacing of your shoulder pain, you still drove yourself out of the garage onto the main highway.

There was a strange pain in your chest, A lot more than the pain in your shoulder. The intensity of worry on your mind was incomparable. He can't just leave like that now...

After staying with you for such a long time...

After giving you so many weird feelings...

After making you fall for him...

Is this why he was sad for the past week... Because he was going back...

But one thing is for sure. That he doesn't want to go... Otherwise he wouldn't have been in low spirits for so many days... And he wouldn't just leave without telling you...

And you'll never let him go away now that you're aware of your own feelings...

You drove at maximum possible speed... It's still possible to reach within 45 minutes.... Maybe-

...

...

...

...

Airport.

Five boys were sitting in the crowded waiting area ready to board the flight after checking their tickets.

It was almost time...

12:43...

One of them stood up.

Soobin: let's go!

Three others followed suit leaving one of them still sitting with his head down.

Soobin: it's time, let's go hyung-ie...

The boy stood up with a blank face. He clearly doesn't want to go but-

Soobin: it's for the best hyung... You'll just get hurt in the end if you-

Yeonjun: let me go to the washrooms for a bit.

He said and walked to the other side.

Soobin: wai-

The boy just shook his head when he saw the elder wasn't even listening to him.

Yeonjun went to the washroom in deep thoughts.

He hasn't even confessed yet.

Now he doesn't even have his phone as soobin took it away.

Yeonjun's POV

It was so difficult to get the boys on good terms with y/n but now they don't even want me to see her.

She did something wrong but I believe she had her reasons...

Of course she'd have her reason.

I don't want to leave without even trying.

What if I run away from here?...

...

...

...

...

...

but I can't leave the boys either... We've been together since ten years...

They're my only family...

But-

POV end

Soobin: come on hyung! It's 12:45! We need to get on board...

Soobin shouted from outside the washrooms. The poor boy had a mental struggle for a few moments but he eventually followed soobin to the waiting area...

And yep. It was time...

After taking a last look at the door on the far end hoping that maybe... Just maybe... You'll come and stop him... Which unfortunately didn't happen, he walked to the passenger's line and boarded the plane...

He was really leaving...

Sitting by the Window side, he closed his eyes and all the beautiful memories came running to his mind.

Precious memories...

The time he saw you first time, in a fight...

The time he took a knife for you and you gave him your blood...

The time you ignored him and he followed you around...

The time he introduced his friends to you but you didn't pay any attention...

The time he moved in with you...

The time he spent at your house...

When he saw you having nightmares and comforted you...

When you returned home with injuries and he treated your wounds...

When he cooked for you and you enjoyed the food... Such a food lover...

A smile crept on his face...

He remembered how you slowly stopped arguing with him whenever he emphasized that he was your best friend...

How you slowly started believing him even though you never showed...

How you tried to stay away from him but he never allowed you to...

He remembered the time when he and his friends did your school work and helped you with many things ...

And the day you suddenly left...

He knew you'd leave one day but it was worse when it actually happened...

Thinking of that time, a tear escaped his eyes...

He covered his face with his hat and looked down...

It was painful...

...

...

...

Then he met you again...

Made so many beautiful memories...

It wasn't hard to admit that he was jealous when he first saw you with your brothers...You weren't cold to them.

He was happy that you've changed but frustrated at the same time because it wasn't for him but for your brothers...

He was jealous of them being too close to you... more than him even after he spent a good few years with you...

He recalled how he tried to get all your attention at times and was glad that he got too...

You've changed... You've changed a lot... But in a good way...

But now he had to leave...

He didn't know that tears were continuously falling from his eyes... But he didn't care anymore...

...

...

...

The plane was almost full and ready to take off.

Looking outside the window, He smiled weakly as the engine started.

...

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 13.3K 143
(Under editing) 𝕸𝖞 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 (Completed) BTS are known as the heartthrobs of the school. They are the kings of there scho...
15.8K 531 20
EDITING/ REWRITING It's been five years since you left to be married off. Your husband has finally decided you can move back to Seoul with him. Book...
2.7K 164 17
(Complete) Sometimes may be little changes make a drastic point in one's life. Taehyung and Taevi are twins born on 30 Dec at the end of the month. E...
26.2K 1K 101
The conclusion of 'ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴊᴏᴏɴɪᴇ...' ------ 2021, © morbidcheesecake ™ ------- Started: 20th Apr, 2021 Published: 22nd Apr, 2021 Completed: 12th May, 2...