The Missing Sloan

נכתב על ידי gilllgirl123

Eden Abbott is in the last year of her internship at seattle Grace hospital, in her head she would finsih thi... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

13

686 13 0
נכתב על ידי gilllgirl123

When they got to the ER the place was carnage people screaming out in pain, they heard from a passing doctor that there had been a tunnel collapse on a freeway.

Without thinking Eden went over to a bed that had no doctor or nurse but she didnt see what bed it was.

"Hi Im doctor Abbott, how can I help you Mrs" Eden asked as she then realised what bed she was next to, the bed her mum was laying in yesterday, she quickly collected herself so she could give this patient the best care.

"No Mrs just Miss lovey, Miss Charlene Sloan" Eden felt like someone had poured ice water down her back. Charlene Sloan that couldn't be right and lovey was what her mum called her when she needed her not to tell Mark or her dad something that had happened.

"Excuse me" Eden asked wide eyed
"Miss Charlie Low" the patient repeated and Eden relaxed just slightly but all she could see was her mum laying infront of her.

"So whats the problem?" Eden asked
"Oh im fine, just a couple of cuts we were just coming out of the tunnel when it collapsed" Miss Low told Eden.

Eden rolled Miss lows shirt sleeves up to see the exact same cuts as her mum did yesterday, Eden clenched her eyes shut quickly opening them again to see only a few irragular cuts on her arms none like her mums.

"Oh kiddo, just get me Marky" Eden heard the voice of her mum speak, things were starting to freak her out alittle.
"Excuse me?" Eden asked miss low to repeat what she said just to be sure that she wasnt hearing things.
"Sorry lovey, i said that the impact of the collapse pushed our car half way down the free way how we didnt hit other cars god knows but then im more of a spirtaul person you know like gemstones"

"Look Kiddo I found you this Rose Quartz its perfect to get rid of stress you look ever so stressed Kiddo, should have gone into plastics" Eden heard her mum speak again, Eden stumbled backwards shouting "stop stop", knocking over the instrument station that was behind her and she fell over it landing ontop of it gaining the attention of the whole ER.

Rory ran to her side holding his hand out to pull her up to his side, she took his helpful offer standing on her feet to be meet with all eyes on her, Mark and Derek had just come into the ER as it was all hands on deck they even had Nancy and Liz with them they had been given privallges to help out how ever they could.

Eden took a step towards her patient Miss Low when she said "Oh Kiddo what a scene" but it was her mums voice laughing at her.

Eden took a deep breath trying to get her mums voice out of her head when she opened her eyes Miss Low her patient was looking up at her smiling.

"I am so sorry about that" Eden apologised
"Oh dont worry Lovey its a very crazy day your doing better than me" Miss Low smiled at her young doctor.

"Hi there im Doctor Sloan i will be your Doctor"
"Mark no, this is my patient" Eden moaned
"Doctor Abbott is taking 5 minutes to catch her breath" Mark told the patient not looking at Eden.

"Doctor Sloan im sure your great at your job but I would like to stay with Doctor Abbott" Miss low said softly.
Eden smiled smugly at her brother.
"Fine, i will be back to check on the sautures" Mark firmly said as he walked away but still watching Eden going back to a disaproving Nancy and an agreeing with Mark Liz.

"Im sorry about him, my brother is very protective" Eden apologised as she started to take Miss Lows vitals.
"Im sure he's just looking out for you".

"Marky is the best kiddo, we are very lucky" her mums voice spoke Eden just brushed it off trying to avoid another freak out she already felt crazy.

"the impact of the collapse pushed our car half way doen the free way how we didnt hit pther cars god knows but then im more of a spirtaul perosn you know like gemstones" Miss Low repeated, concerning Eden.
"Im going to get Doctor Shephard to come give you a neuro consult, its just routine" Eden informed her patient as she looked around the ER for Derek there he was working on a patient alongside Mark.
"I will be right back" Eden smiled
"I will be right here" Miss Low smiled back watching her doctor walking away.

"Doctor shephard I need a consult in bed 4" Eden told Derek
"I can do it" Mark suggested
"When did you become a neuro surgeon" Derek bluntly stated squaring up to mark.
"Derek please, something isnt right" Mark whispered.

"Come on Eden" Derek said walking away from Mark following Eden as she walked back to Miss low.

"The neuro surgeon I guess" Miss low smiled sitting up ready for another exam.
"Yes, Doctor Shephard"
"Another brother" Miss low enquired curiously.
"Technically no but he is Marks best friend so he is like a brother to me" Eden quicnly explained.

"Could you just follow my light please" Derek asked as a torch was shone infront of Miss low.
"You have a mild concusion should pass" Derek informed Eden as he walked away hearing his name called for another consult.

"Need a consult" Nancy asked standing infront of Eden.
"No" Eden quickly spoke.
"Are you sure" Nancy asked Eden who was hesitated to answer.
"You havent asked, Eden its a basic question" Nancy sneered

"Ask what" Miss low asked
"Nancy i really dont think its a nessity shes not having any scans so"
"Lovey you can ask me" Miss low smiled reasurring the young girl.
"Fine, is there any chance you could be pregnant" Eden asked

"Ahh no, there isnt i already have two children, Mitchell and Elena, well I call Mitchell Mitchy he hates it but it reminds me of when he was small"
"My mum always call mark Marky no one else was allowed too"

"I have two children of my own" Nancy added
"You do how old are they?"
"Well Madeline is 8 and Carson is 6" Nancy told her "how old are yours?"

"Mine are all big now, Mitchy is 36, he has a little girl of his own Violet she is 3 and adorable and Elena is 28. I know its a big age gap" Miss low said unsurprised.
"Mark and Eden have a big age gap to so dont wory about it" Nancy reassured her.
"You do?"
"Yes Mark is 12 years older than me".
"Same Dad" miss low wondering if their situation was the same as her chidlren.
"No different dad, I was a surprise, a very big surprise"

"Kiddo, you were a surprise and you know I dont like surprises" Eden heard her mums voice again but tried her best to ignore it.

"Sorry, everyone assumes my two are different dads but they arent. Same dad. People always assume we had a difficult journey to have Elena but we really didnt, i wanted to have another baby when Mitchy was 2 but he had some health issues we were in and out of hospital alot it was easier that it was just him as we could both be there at hospital visits then once he was better we deiced to have another one then we had our Elena and would never change it.

"You know you and your brother remind me of my two"
"We do" Eden smiled intrigued.
"Yes, your brother is very much like my Mitchy hes a ladys man get alot of attention from them" miss low asked but also stated
"Oh yes thats mark" Nancy smirked
"Your married"
"I know but memories"
"Really didnt want to know that" Eden squirmed.

"And you well assuming same age as Elena 28 and put up with your brother protectiveness' Miss low described her young doctor who remindered everything if her daughter how she was so strong trying her best to keep her problems to herself not wanting to burden anyone or that she had time for everyone.

"Right well I am going to get your discharge papers ready for you" Eden told miss low as she walked away towards the nurses station.

Eden had the discharge papers in her hands as she turned around walking back to her patient.
"I have your discharge forms" Eden chimed then she noticed she was a sleep but something felt off. "Miss Low" Eden called but she didnt wake up "Miss low" Eden called even louder before she could try for a thrid time the vitals mechine interupted the flat line dully jumped in. Eden jumped into action.

"Crash cart NOW" Eden shouted those who heard jumped into action.

George appeared by her side handing her the panels as Derek placed the air bag onto Miss low and mark was suddenly at the end of the patient bed watching every step Eden made.

"Charge" Eden demanded as George stopped compressions.
"Clear" Edens eyes jumped to the vital machine hoping for some sign of heart beat but nothing happened.
"Charge again" Eden demanded "clear"
But again no heart so she did it again then again then again wanting some form of hope that miss low would come back.

"Eden you have done 5 rounds shes gone" Mark softly spoke standing behind her placing his hands on the paddels ready to take them.
"No one more" Eden demanded and mark removed his hands from the paddles, agreeing.

"Miss Low, Charlie, please fight, your children need you, mitchy and Elena need you dont leave them its not fair on them, you seem like the perfect mum the one I wished i had. You need to watch your Mitchy as a father to your Violet, and Elena, she needs you she may not know how to ask you but she needs you, your her mum. Please dont leave them because it sucks when your left by your mum. Please dont put them through that pain. Fight Charlie fight" Eden firmly spoke crouching down to her patient when she stood up all eyes were back on her she had an audience now standing around her patients bed.

"Show time Miss low" Eden smiled "charge, Clear"
Eden watched the vitals machine hoping for a sign of life her eyes were glued to the machine for 10 minutes while george continued with compressions.

Mark pulled George's hands away from the patients chest he knew what needed to be done and Eden had to do.
"Eden shes gone" Mark softly told her.

"Oh Kiddo you couldn't do it" This time it wasnt just her voice she heard but she saw her she saw her mum standing infront of her, her hands on the rails of the bed smugly beaming at her daughter with a slight tease in the smile.
"Eden call it" Mark softly but a slight firmness to his words.

"Mark" the three shephard sneered warning that was a step to far.

Eden sighed letting go of the paddles as they fell out her hands jumping on their wires before they hit the floor and she just walked off.

"Eden this is your patient you have to call it" Mark moaned after her.
"I did the last consult i will time of" Derek started to speak.
"No shes Edens patient she calls it" Mark shouted as he stormed after her, she hadnt really gone far she was still in the ER.

Mark pulled her pack to him. "Call it"
Eden didnt reply she just stood there staring at her pissed of brother.
"Your patient call it" he said again.
"Mark leave her" Liz firmly told him as Liz, Nancy and Derek were now around the siblings.

"No her patient she calls it"

"Just let him to do it Kiddo, Marky does everything perfect" her mums voice chimed at the wrong moment.

The three Shephards and mark were now all argueing over weather or not Eden should call the death.

"Marky is always there for us" Her mum said again standing behind mark smiling lovingly.

That was it Eden had had enough of all of this.

"No no he wasn't" Eden shouted screamed more like.
"He wasnt what" the 4 others infront of her asked.
"Nothing" Eden said brushing of her comment.

"Welldone Kiddo you've messed it up now" Her mums voice laughed.
"Stop stop stop" Eden shouted stumbling back wards out of marks grasp.

"Time of death 21.43" George announced.
"O'malley dont tell me you have finished your sentance. Edens patient back off" Mark yelled scaring George.
"Hes done it now" Eden mumbled

"Eden whats going on?"

"Just just leave me alone" Eden yelled as she walked away not wanting to be near mark she needed to get her mum out of her head before she could speak to him.

Mark took a step forward to go after her but Nancy stopped him, she noticed that behind the storming Eden was Rory. He was probably one of the only people who could calm her down right now.
"Let him"

Mark stormed off huffing and puffing.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

101K 2.4K 74
Danica Rose Millers has gone through hell on earth. She starts her internship at Seattle Grace Hospital and meets people who will change her life for...
62.1K 960 45
Rachel Lopez finally makes it out of Ohio all the way to Seattle to become a doctor at Seattle Grace. She soon realizes this hospital is not like the...
307K 13.1K 63
Sasha Williams-Yang is a surgical intern at Seattle Grace. The night before her first day, her and her girlfriend, Meredith Grey, meet a guy in a bar...
4.2K 140 17
⎯⎯Greys Anatomy INTERN🩻🥼🩺 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a group of 6 start internship at Seattle grace and get more than they hoped for. DEREK SHEPHERD X READE...