Joshaya one shots

By EGH15-01

This is just a bunch of one shots about Josh and Maya from girl meets world. I hope you enjoy them! More

Someday plan
Jealousy
Prom night
Hurricane
First kiss
Moving on?
Bad days
Strokes
"Come with me."
Family
Juilliard and boyfriends
doubts
Over protective
Pregnant
Secretly dating
Heartbreak
Secret admirer
Graduations and apartments
Over protective part 2
Secretly dating part 2
"Good In Goodbye
A/N. PLEASE READ!!
Speak now
Date interrogations
Agents life
Wake up call
Exhaustion
Road trip
Argument
Coming home late
Misunderstandings
"Mama's song"
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted."
State of depression
Oh sweet memories
Miranda
He's my boss
Those sick days
A cry for help
Worth the wait
Josh's Topanga
He's my boss P2.
The green eye'd monster
Undercover
The Ride Home
Nightmares
Another story idea
After all these years
Right in front of me
You're the Bonnie to my Clyde
Can't Hold It In Anymore
The jock
The lives of Josh and Maya
This is just a dream
Cuddling
Acceptance letters
A/N Reminder IMPORTANT
Halloween
Pick up lines
Superman
After the breakup
Hide and Seek
Pillow fights
Tattoos
Elevators meetings
Taking a break
The letter
Anniversary
Maya's influences
Physical fight
IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP
The Unexpected
Tears
Riany Days
Kick Boxing
Ghosts
Asking Her Out
Hospital Calls
Physically Hurt
The Big Day
Baby Protective
Hot Chocolate
Pouting
Tickle Fights
Baby Shopping
'I love you"
Senior Prank
Trust
Birthday's
"I Miss You"
Pregnancy
Vacation
Camping
Bets
Long Trips
Chick Flick
Sneaking Out
P.D.A
Dating Announcement
Josh's Shirt
Nicknames
Locked in a room
A/N Please read its important!
Starting A Family
Sleep Walking
Kiss Cam
Family Time
Empty Bed
Singing
RoofTops
Ex Girlfriends
Danger
Labor
Wisdom Teeth
School Dances
Gift Exchange
Dont Have A Cow
Wisdom Teeth ~ Josh
Soul Mates
Moving
Back to December
Makeup
Smile
Making up
Distractions
Sneaking in
Snowball fights
Valentines day
Run-inns
Clingy
Sleepover
Falling asleep
Jealous much?
Comfort
Inappropriate clothing
Cooking
Storms
Lazy days
Interceptions
New years
Kiss
College surprise
Sleep talking
Face timing
Cheating
Cuddling
The Sub
Insomnia
What a cute couple
Young Love
Proposal
Panic attacks
Christmas miracles
Christmas Romantics
Silent treatment
Emails I Cant Send
Blessing
Piece By Piece
Slow dancing
I want a Baby
Making Out
Another One Where She's Pregnant
BIG misunderstanding
Christmas Traditions
The Best Worst Party Ever
And Even More Parties
Broken
Moments
Inevitable
A Father's Observation
If Only Someday
Party Exhaustion
One Step At A Time
Christmas Day
Issues
Chaperoning
Happy
Who's Pregnant?

Puppy Dog Eyes

1.7K 42 19
By EGH15-01

3/10
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That look. Josh hated that look. Well, not really. He loved that look. But he also hated it. So much.

"Stop it." He told his girlfriend as she was sitting on his bed in his dorm room at college while he was sitting in his desk chair flipping through his text book while twiddling a pencil through his fingers.

"Stop what?" She questioned. Without moving his head, Josh lifted his eyes to look up at his girlfriend, his foot stopping its movements on the floor from swinging the spin chair back and forth from the right to the left.

"That." He stated. "Stop that." He pointed his pencil at her face. Maya shrugged her shoulders innocently as she slumped back against his headboard.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said. Josh finally leaned his head up from his text book with an audible sigh as he closed his text book and raised an eyebrow at the blond currently taking up his bed.

"Maya," He said sternly, but with a tone of amusement in his voice. "I'm not changing my mind." He told her.

"And I'm not asking you to." She said. Another moment of silence came between the two as they both stared each other down, neither of them willing to back down, both wanting to break the others will.

"I'm trying to study." He told her.

"And I'm not keeping you." She replied. Josh shook his leg up and down, a tell he had when his patience was wearing thin.

"Am I going to have to come over there and wipe that look off your face?" He asked her. Maya kept the look on her face, but her eyes held a hint of a challenge.

"Since when are you so threatening?" She asked. Josh stared her down for another moment before he rolled his eyes, accepting that he wasn't going to get any more studying done.

Josh placed his textbook and pencil down on his desk. He got up from the chair and walked over to where the bed was. Maya didn't move as he walked over to where the foot of the bed was. She let out a squeal as Josh suddenly grabbed her ankles and pulled her further down the bed, causing her to slip down the head board and now laid flat on the bed.

Josh pounced on her and laid flat on top of her, ignoring her protests as she laughed and tried to push him off of her. Josh wrapped his arms around her waist and started planting kisses all over her face.

First her cheek, then the other. He moved to her nose, her jaw, her neck, then her forehead. Before he finally laid a kiss on her lips, freezing there for a moment before pulling back enough to where he could stare at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You are adorable with that look, but my answer is still no." Maya groaned as Josh rolled them over on the bed. He positioned himself to where he was now leaning against the head board on his bed. Half slouched down in the bed and half sitting up. Maya straddled his waist as he propped his feet up on the bed and let her use his knees as a back rest. Her hands coming to rest on the colar of his button up shirt.

"Josh, its a Friday night and we're here in your dorm doing homework." She complained.

"What's wrong with doing homework?" He smirked at her.

"Well nothing, if that's not all we're doing." She stated sarcastically as she tilted her head at him playfully.

"Well, we're not doing homework right now." He stated. Maya smiled slowly as she leaned down, he met her half way, and their lips met. Deeping the kiss by tilting his head, Josh let his hands slip up inside Maya's shirt and skim across her sides, causing her to shiver in delight.

Maya slipped her tongue across his lower lip, he opened his mouth to allow her entrance right as she pulled away, ignoring his groan of complaint as she sat back up on his lap.

"One hour." She said. Josh shook his head.

"No." He stated.

"Half hour?" She asked. He smiled and shook his head again. Maya sighed and gave him a small glare.

"You can still go though. I'm sure Zay probably hasn't even left yet, you could still get a ride from him." He told her. Maya frowned and shook her head.

"I don't want to go without you." She said.

"Well that seems like a personal problem." He said.

"Joossshhh." She whined his name as she threw her head back slightly before looking back at her with her famous puppy dog eyes that she had been giving him all night.

"Stop with the look already!" He told her. "Maya, you know how I feel about parties. Especially college parties."

"You weren't always like that." She told him. He snorted.

"Are you talking about that party I went to that you followed me to years ago?" He asked. Maya gave a curt nod. Josh rolled his eyes.

"But not just that one either, Andrew said that you used to go to parties all the time up until last year." Maya said.

"Andrew needs to stop putting his nose where it doesn't belong." Josh said, getting annoyed.

"Josh seriously, what changed so suddenly that you don't like going to college parties anymore?" She asked him.

"Maya, the only reason I ever went to that college party back when you followed me was to meet girls. The only reason I ever went to any college party in the first place was to meet girls. I don't need to do that now." He reached a hand up and moved a piece of her hair that had fallen out of her bun behind her ear.

"But then why did you stop going last year when we didn't start dating until this year?" She asked him. Josh rolled his eyes at her obliviousness.

"Because, you idiot. That was when I realized I was in love with you." He told her. His heart thumped twice as loudly as normal. Even though their relationship had gotten serious very fast, it was the first time that either of them had told the other one that they were in love.

"Did you seriously call me an idiot?" Maya asked him. Josh narrowed his eyebrows at her. He let her words sink in slightly before he tilted his head at her and became slightly offended.

"Is that really the only thing that you just got from that sentence?" He asked her, shock in his tone as he stared at her with a disbelief look.

Maya stared at him for a moment before she slightly and slowly, let a smirk come across her face. She shook her head.

"Nah, I just like to see when you're flustered." She stated. Josh continued to frown at her. "I love you, too." She said quietly as she leaned down and met his lips with hers. Josh felt himself relax and relief flooded him. Along with happiness as realization came across him. They were in love.

Maya ran her hands up his neck and rested them on each side of his face as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Josh's hands gripping her waist tightly and running one hand up her back, tugging slightly on the back of her (his) t-shirt.

"This, is a lot more fun than going to some party." Josh mumbled against her lips as he placed pressure on her back to bring her further down on top of him, to where her chest was flush up against his. Maya smiled.

"I guess," She leaned back slightly and let her hands come down to the buttons of his shirt. "That we can have a little party of our own." She told him as one of the buttons came undone on his shirt. "Oops." She smirked.

"Don't start something you might not be able to finish." Josh teased her. Maya raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh I completely intend to finish..." She winked. "That is unless Riley-" Josh slammed his lips against hers again cutting her off mid sentence. Maya moaned as he forced his tongue back inside her mouth, another one of his buttons coming undone.

"Please don't mention my nieces name when we're kissing." He begged her slightly as he trailed kisses from her mouth to her jaw and down to her neck. Maya closed her eyes in pleasure, a little distracted from what they were talking about in the first place.

"Is there a-oh- a um-mm-chance we could get caught?" Maya asked as Josh found her sweet spot and slightly sucked. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Andrew wont be back until Monday, he's visiting family." He told her. Maya nodded. She undid another one of his buttons.

"Good. Because you're right. This is much better than going to some stupid party." Josh smirked and grabbed her waist, rolling them over so that he was on top, silencing her squeals with his lips.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 15.4K 94
It's been two years since their someday deal and neither Josh or Maya have talked to each other much since. Now Maya is just starting her freshman ye...
136K 3.3K 40
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Babies aren't usually a blessing right out of high school but for Maya and Dean, their son was the best thing that could've ever happe...
84.1K 1.2K 11
A few short stories of Josh and Maya's relationship. Some ups and some downs Please follow so you can get updates as the stories progress. I do not o...
65.4K 1.7K 39
"But Maya Hart? She was the one I loved." One-shots about Lucas and Maya from Girl Meets World