Despite everything together a...

بواسطة ladymonterosa

SEQUEL OF LOVE OR POWER? THIS IS THE REAL QUESTION. We had stayed in Greendale with the Spellman family who j... المزيد

Cast
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
EPILOGUE

20

20 3 0
بواسطة ladymonterosa

GREENDALE

Pov Sabrina

I knew I had reacted badly before Ambrose just wanted to talk to me but I got nervous and I dropped words on him that I didn't think at all, so now I have to try to make the best of things between us.

Aunt Zelda after our little conversation went to the kitchen while I went up the stairs to Ambrose's room. From the entrance to the room I could clearly see sitting on the bed covering his face with his hands, I must have really hurt him.

I go in and ask in a low voice "Can I come in for a moment?"

He said in a distressed tone "Aunt Zelda I'm not in the mood to talk ..."

"I'm not Zelda." He looked up at me and not expecting to see me he asked me "Sabrina what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on your way back to hell?"

I replied "No, for the day I don't have any plans that involve me going back to hell and in any case I think that the nine groups will not cease to exist if I am absent for a day."

He continued to stare at me as if I were a ghost just appeared in his room to torment him asked me "So why are you here now since you have not been seen or heard for 15 years cousin?"

Directly I said to him "To apologize for not showing up so much lately and for yelling at you earlier. I want to fix things Ambrose that's all."

After making my intentions more than clear it was Ambrose's turn "I'm sorry cousin too for never trying to contact you before, I never tried because I was scared of your probable rejection."

I walked a few meters towards him and continued to listen to his declaration "Because I was afraid that if I had received your refusal it would really mean the end for us and I didn't want this Sabrina. without my little troublemaker around who kept asking me to save her from trouble. "

Moved by his words, I went even closer, Ambrose jumped to her feet and ran to hug me. He held me close to him as if he was afraid of losing me at any moment and whispered to me "Sabrina I just ask you not to disappear completely again when you leave here, I don't know if I could bear it."

I replied "Ambrose it won't happen I promise you."

After recovering from that moment, source of strong emotions for both of us, we started chatting as if nothing had ever happened, as if I had never really left, like years ago when everything was so more peaceful and less complicated than now. .

"Don't tell me that in all these years he has found another cousin to replace me with, right?"

I replied jokingly "Yes I found him and his name is Klaus. Together we had a lot of fun and we traveled a lot I didn't miss you at all."

Pretending to be hurt by him he put a hand on his chest and added "And that's not all I also have a younger brother named Goffredo."

Ambrose feigned in pain exclaimed wryly "And so it was that old cousin Ambrose was cast aside by her royal height of him just because she felt bored during the long years of his inscrutable reign."

We both laughed then when Ambrose became serious he asked me "A brother, really? Tell me about him."

As requested, I told him about my brother, then Ambrose told me that Archie was back and that they had become very close in this last period. "How did you get close Ambrose" I asked, looking at him mischievously.

He simply replied "In friendship I mean. How else do you think we should have reunited Sabrina?"

I can't believe how blind my cousin can be, how does he not notice it yet?

Everyone understood it except him!

Everyone knows Archie has been desperately in love with Ambrose since they practically met, but evidently my cousin is the only fool in the country who hasn't figured it out yet.

Just when I was about to tell him something about it, we heard Aunt Zelda's commanding voice calling us for dinner.

We both went down and found the whole table set with Archie already seated, I widened my eyes to see all those delicious courses I wonder if my Aunt Hilda has been here recently.

I find it unlikely given what had happened this afternoon, when I sat down at the table I greeted Archie who was staring at me a little surprised.

Then Ambrose asked everyone present "Who made all these delicacies? Did Aunt Zelda make peace with Aunt Hilda?

Her Aunt Zelda walked in and answered my cousin's question "No Ambrose, your Aunt Hilda and I are currently still on a collision course and anyway I cooked."

She sat quietly at the table and drank a glass of wine in the meantime we all stared at her in shock.

Since when does Zelda Spellman start cooking?

Should we call an exorcist by accident?

Tired of being watched like that, Aunt Zelda asked us annoyed, "Why are you all staring at me like that? What did I do that was strange?"

Then Ambrose replied "Except Aunt it's weird that you touched a frying pan that is more like Hilda than you do."

Displeased, Zelda said to him "Listening to you Ambrose it seems that I have never cooked anything in my entire life, then if you don't feel like eating what I have prepared you can easily go to bed without dinner."

My cousin, worried that this would happen, fell silent and began to eat without making too many unsolicited observations.

As I was about to start tasting lasagna curious to know what my aunt's cooking is like having never tasted it, Aunt Zelda then added "Then this time I decided to cook big to celebrate Sabrina's return."

As she said it she reserved me with a smile of pure happiness then that moment was interrupted by Ambrose who said "I knew you had preferences aunt but not up to this point for me for example you never cooked."

Archie and I laughed in the meantime. Zelda gave him a warning look and said "Ambrose think about eating so you talk less."

After that last warning was given to my cousin, our dinner continued in peace without being disturbed by third parties.

***

The next day

It was nice to find myself sleeping in the same bed that welcomed me during the busy years of my adolescence then having breakfast the next day with my family after what seemed like centuries to me.

But now it's time for us to say goodbye again but this time only temporarily.

"Hello cousin, this time try not to disappear again because if not this time I will come to get you so I know where you are."

Laughing I replied "Don't worry I'll be back soon just to annoy you." We hug and now it's Archie's turn "Hi Sabrina, take care of me."

Even if we are not the same age between the two of us things have always gone very well "Hi Archie, you too please take care and keep an eye on the one there for me, okay?"

I asked him referring me and Ambrose immediately asked me "By 'that one' do you mean me cousin?"

We all laughed then Archie told me that he would do it and not just because I asked him, I know what he was referring to with that last part of the speech.

Then finally came Aunt Zelda's turn waiting for me on the sidelines of her and staring at something else when I got to her I said "Now I have to go Aunt ..."

She always looking elsewhere asked me "When will you come back?"

"I don't know, but I still think it will be that moment very soon."

Then suddenly she hugged me and we finally said goodbye.

I teleport to hell and once I get there I see Nicholas, Klaus and Lilith, a bad combination confabulating together.

As I made my entrance to hell I saw a group concentrated to speak immediately Nicholas walked towards me to greet me but there was something strange in reality they were confabulating about something and have confirmation when Nicholas proposed me to go to a other party.

I had sensed that it was just a small ploy used to distract me from my interrogation but with his sweetness I let the matter go.

Meanwhile, while the two of us were engaged in effusions sitting on one of the sofas in the library, Goffredo made his appearance.

He was particularly cheerful as he arrived, strange thing after what had happened I expected him to tear his hair out in pain for Rebecca so when I arrive I asked him "Goffredo why are you so cheerful today?"

After I asked him he told me something that made me put my hands in my hair, he told me that he had made peace with his Rebecca. Of her and of her alone.

"Sister you don't know what happened, Rebecca and I made peace I was hasty. It was just a mistake, jealousy had blinded me, she is mine only mine."

At that moment Nicholas grabbed my hands because he had already understood that I could seriously irritate me. I thought we had finally gotten over that ridiculous love story.

Instead I was very wrong.

"So what was that kiss an optical illusion, by any chance? A mirage in the middle of the desert?"

Then Goffredo replied immediately "It's not Rebecca's fault and the one there who is a rascal who takes advantage of girls. You know she is very beautiful and no one can resist her and when he met her he thought of being smart but she she fixed him once and for all. And then she told him that if he still tried to do something like that she would call the worst demon to chastise him and since he is a coward he ran away. Not only did Rebecca tell me that I am his hero because he knows I could never do such bad things to helpless girls. "

I turned to Nicholas and whispered to him "We can't disappoint him, let's just say it's all true."

You really have to compliment that girl she really is a snake charmer.

After having indulged this fantasy she said to me "Besides all she was agitated and confused because she feels under pressure because of your Sabrina that you do nothing but judge her."

Taken by anger I jumped up and exclaimed "What do I have to hear! Now it would be my fault if she betrays you but as soon as I see her she hears me. Although I approved her from the beginning, I always treated her with education and respect."

Goffredo reassured me by saying "Don't worry, things will be different between us."

She was annoyed and asked him "And what's different this time? You have decided to become a nun?"

He replied "No little sister, she will become a mother. We are expecting a baby."

As a first reaction I laughed and told him "Come on, I told you a bit big this time to be forgiven, I almost admire her for the courage she has."

I look at Nicholas to see what he thinks and intervened "Look, she's not kidding." Struck by her seriousness, doubt crept into me.

"Godfrey is a joke right?"

He replied "No, no it's all true." then she asked me jokingly "Envious that you didn't get there first?"

My Satan that wretch is not kidding I turned a last pleading look at Nicholas and then I fell to the ground.

***

Pov Nicholas

Sabrina looked at me in a pleading way that was not like her and then collapsed to the ground unconscious I rushed on her and worried and looked up at Goffredo who seemed to be in trance.

Then I scolded him "But did you want to let her die? Did they ever tell you that there is the touch to use in such delicate communications?"

Goffredo replied "But I didn't expect him to take it so badly, after all these are normal things between lovers. If it had happened to you I would be happy."

Then I said to him "Thank you that she can't hear you, now help me carry her to the room and let's wait for her to recover. Look what she did."

***

2 hours later

Sabrina was slow to recover so we decided to call Gaius and Klaus.

Gaius, all worried, asked us, "Could the disease have come back? Now I am going to examine you carefully."

Then Goffredo intervened "It is not necessary, you have just taken some news wrong."

Klaus curiously asked him "What news do you mean?"

Goffredo enthusiastically replied "Rebecca and I are expecting a baby." At that point Klaus in surprise said he didn't feel much because of the shock.

Gaius said to him, "Boy, enough to give this news around with this lightness. Or I'll have to spend the whole week filming people. Look for a more diplomatic way if you really want to tell everyone."

Gaius went to check on Sabrina and told us that she was fine only that she had to recover, after a few minutes she woke up and I immediately ran to her.

"How are you, honey?"

She replied bitterly "That wretch this time almost sent me to the grave with his surprises of the cabbage. And what about that woman without judgment?"

All happy with her awakening, Klaus in the meantime asked Goffredo "Is your mother already aware of the happy event?"

He replied "Actually no but we thought Sabrina should have told him."

With a fiery expression he said to him, "Ah, after you almost killed me, did you also want to unload this thankless task? You know what I'm saying, get by."

Goffredo desperately began to beg her "Please little sister, you know what mom is like that is one of the most nervous women there are! Only you know how to handle it. I am not capable, do not abandon me right now in time of need. "

She replied indifferently "You got her pregnant and now you manage it yourself. And if she punishes you severely this time I won't come to your rescue so you learn the lesson."

At the end of that little debate between Sabrina and her brother, Lilith made her the entrance and then there was silence among all present.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7K 373 20
This story is about Zelda Spellman and Lilith. It starts when Zelda has to go to Baxter High where she meets the beautiful Lilith. A lot happens so i...
300 63 29
In a world where select few can manipulate Yin and Yang energy, equilibrium has been maintained by fair treatment to users of both sides. In recent y...
95.9K 2.5K 34
{SEQUEL OF "IT'S SABRINA"} Everyone in their life has their legacy, sadly Sabrina Blackthorn wasn't one to complete it. Her life had ended early, sa...
57.2K 1.1K 12
In which in the town of Greendale, where it always feels like Halloween, there lived two young twins who were witches living a mortal life, whom, on...