โ€ถBored'โ€ข Demon Childe ร— Reader

By boukennot

Childe is a demon. You are bored. Modern AU >>cover art is not mine, nor is genshin impact or it's characte... More

quick note!
numba one
a dรณ
trรฌ
FouR?
NOT A CHAPTER!!
tis five
also not a chapter ๐Ÿ˜–
pt 2 of my xiao rant
six!!!
seven ;)
eight <3
nineโ™ก
TENN?!?!
how tf do you spell fifteen
thirteen
fourteen babez
the REAL fifteen
sixteen๐Ÿ˜
seventeen๐Ÿ“
eighteen ๐ŸฆŽ
Nineteen
twentyyy๐Ÿ˜ฟ
QUICK QUESTION
twenty onรฉ
twenty twรถ
twenty three
twentay four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nnnnnine
thirty
thirty one
thirty threeee
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
AYY NOT A CHAPTER THING
thirty nรฏne
forty?
forty oneee
two of the forty
forty three ๐Ÿ˜
fourty four, the chapter of best girl
LATE 100K SPECIAL <3
A/N WHERE ARE THE UPDAES??
UPDATE

thirty twรถ

5.2K 223 410
By boukennot

i have midterms and an essay this week so uh ur all invited to my funeral <3

also like i was rereading a chapter and literally forgot to add something now im scared how many times have i done that help

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

"You're not planning on saving this human, are you Tartaglia? That's not our job, so let me have a little fun." Scaramouche glared at him.

He got up from where he was beside you, and instead focused on the taller man in front of him.

"They aren't yours to play with."

With that, Childe lunged at the smaller man, causing him to jump back. You pushed yourself off the ground, only to be picked up bridal style by Childe.

He seemed angry, but did nothing. Neither did you. You peeked over his shoulder to see Scaramouche not far behind. Childe wouldn't let him catch up, though. You would be safe now.

★                             ★                             ★

Childe eventually outran Scaramouche who was too annoyed to continue after you. He had something to do, and gave up after awhile.

The two of you now sat in a cave. This was a normal one, thankfully. Childe started a small fire so you wouldn't get cold, but he sat on the other side rather than next to you. He was unusually quiet, which was confusing you. Was he not happy to see you?

"Childe." You called, softly.

He hummed in response, not even glancing in your direction.

"Will you talk to me? I came all the way here for you, you know. Idiot." You sighed.

"About what? There's nothing to talk about, you should be talking with your friends. I don't see what reason you came here for, but there's nothing you can do for me." He mumbled.

"You know why I'm here. What I want to know is why you're giving up? Don't you think I have a plan if I came all the way here for you?" You asked, looking at him.

He said nothing.

"Are you okay? What goes on in this place that caused you to be... Not you?" questioned.

Looking up at you, he sighed.

"Listen, I already said you can't help me. You'll only get yourself into more trouble with your friends. Just do as I said before, go back to them. Leave me here, I'm fine on my own." He responded, not much emotion.

You needed a plan. He seemed intent on you leaving alone, though you didn't know why. You'd come all the way for him to act this way.

"Childe, come on. I can help everyone else understand later. What matters now is that I'm here for you, so come back with me. We won't be in danger when we're finally out of here." You beamed.

When you figured out he wasn't going to respond, you got up and moved to sit right next to him. You wrapped an arm around him. Maybe making conversation would help.

"Heya, look what I brought. It's cute!" You mumbled, showing him the drawing he gave you.

He gave you a small smile.

"Anyways, who has your soul? Whether you come back or not, I'd still like to know. It's... Interesting?"

A small plan had worked its way info your head.

"That guy chasing us, Scaramouche. He kinda sucks." He replied, stretching his arms.

"Ah, that one. He's tiny. I would squash him if he wasn't dead." You joked.

Childe chuckled, leaning back on the cave wall.

"So, I'm tired from all the running, but I kinda wanna go out on a walk. Care to be a gentleman and escort me?" You laughed.

"I suppose I wouldn't mind, but you must promise that after this walk you will leave. I can't put you in more danger than you are now."

You nodded.

"Where does that Scaramouche guy live? Can we go make fun of him together?" You asked.

He laughed.

"I like the way you think. Allow me to show you the way, sweetheart." He responded, grabbing your hand.

Perfect.

"Hey, you're acting different again. What's with being all touchy now after you weren't just a minute ago?" You teased.

"You know you enjoy it~! Plus, it is the last time we'll be seeing each other, after all." He said, a sad smile.

You frowned.

"Don't look so sad, Lumine shouldn't be mad now that I won't be back. You can sleep at her house when you're back, and be with her instead!" He attempted to comfort you.

Oh yeah, Lumine.

"Uhh- sure, hahaa." You awkwardly laughed.

★                             ★                             ★

"Look at him- I can'T-" Childe bursted out into laughter.

Scaramouche was awfully singing total eclipse of the heart.

The both of you could be heard snickering from behind a bush, but he was too busy to notice.

"FOREVERS GONNA START TONIGHT!" He screamed, holding some object he'd been singing into for the past few minutes.

"I'm gonna pee myselF-" You cackled.

Childe was wheezing as Scaramouche quit singing to angrily break a tree branch that had knocked his hat off.

He then continued singing, keeping you both entertained. You'd both teared up from laughing so hard as he got down on his knees.

"I REALLY NEED YOU TONIGHT!" he screamed.

The song soon ended, though both of you were still laughing messes. Scaramouch cleared his throat, leaning on a tree to pretend that the previous event never happened.

Childe grabbed your shoulder to lean on you as he continued wheezing quietly. You on the other hand were trying to calm down. Now was the time to go through with your plan.

Everything you needed was with you, it was the execution that would be hard.  

As much fun as you had, you were nervous. Childe wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, taking a breath before composing himself.

"That was fun, huh?" He chuckled.

You nodded, smiling at him.

"Now then, like you promised-" He was cut off by you.

"I know, I know.. I just have one thing to do before, so there's no regrets... Ya know?" You asked.

You needed him to lower his guard for this to work.

"Ohhooo~ and what would this one thing be?" He smirked.

"Come here and find out!" You winked.

He pulled you close to him, hands cupping your cheeks. Your hands were on his chest, waiting. As he brought his face close, you leaned in slowly. He closed his eyes, waiting for you to do as you wanted.

"Ow, what was that for?! Wait- What're you-?" He yelled.

You pushed him to the ground, before running out from your hiding spot in the bush.

Scaramouche, who was still on the tree, watched you run out from the brush. He smirked to himself, thinking you were all alone.

Childe pushed himself up as fast as he could, running after you. Scaramouche did the same.

You taunted and yelled at Scaramouche as he chased after you.

"You want to kill me too, don't you? Come and get me then~!" You yelled.

"(Y/n) stop! What are you thinking?!" Childe scolded, coming behind you.

He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. Perfect.

You chuckled, watching Scaramouche come closer.

"Don't give up this time, tiny~! You can have me if you can catch me first!" You taunted, earning an angry shout from Childe.

This only cause Scaramouche to chase after you faster, more aggressively.

"You just agreed, so once I catch you there's no going back!" He smirked.

Scaramouche threw something at a tree branch, causing Childe to trip while trying to about it, and fall to the ground. He turned his body so he landed under you, taking the hit. He still had you in his arms.

You sat up a little, making sure you had the drawing in hand, and Childe in your arms.

"Hold on tight, alright?" You smiled, earning a confused look from him.

Before he could get up, Scaramouche had caught up the the both of you. He was quick to shut his mouth and try to get the job done instead of taunting and teasing.

He gave you a creepy grin, before lunging at you. Your plan was almost complete, and you just had to hope this was what the two men meant for you to do.

Scaramouche grabbed onto your shoulder, attempting to take you from Childe's grasp. The two glared at each other, while you nervously smiled.

"Xiao!" You screamed as loud as you could.

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

i feel sexy today but i still want to not live😻😽

anyways i keep fighting childe so i can level up hu tao's talents more but his last phase just destroys my entire team LMAO

this hasn't been checked </3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
124K 5.3K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...