Changed Since Texas / Post Ma...

By postylove74

Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is... More

0.1
0.2
O.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Authors Note
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
10k!
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6

4.8

447 9 2
By postylove74

Charlie's POV

I felt my eyes flutter closed as he pressed his lips gently against mine, his left hand resting on my right hip as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in close to him as I started to lose myself in our kiss. I finally let my body react in the way it has been craving as I threw my arms around his neck, parting my lips just slightly allowing room for his tongue to meet with mine, as they danced together in a beautiful slow waltz. He broke away from the kiss minutes later, a wet suction sound resonating in the openness around us, his hands squeezing tightly on my hips as he pressed another chaste kiss to my lips before resting his forehead on mine.

I left my arms wrapped around his neck, my eyes roaming over his as I started to feel a rush of emotion run through me. Even though I needed the time I had away from him I knew that I needed him just as much. I longed for this moment, to stubborn to make it happen on my own and feeling extremely thankful that whatever happened to make him show up on my doorstep  happened.

"Austin" I said quietly, shaking my head back and forth as I was at a loss of words to say what I needed to say to him, still completely in shock that he was standing on my doorstep right now.

"Shh Charlotte you don't need to say anything right now baby girl" he said, pulling me close to him as I rested my head on his chest, his arms roaming up to my back as he pressed his lips into the crown of my head. We stood like that for I don't even recall how long, the minutes seeming to tick by like seconds and the hours seeming to tick by like minutes.

Finally I pulled away from him, looking up into the beautiful crystal blue irises that I had missed so much, my thumbs running over his cheeks as he produced a soft smile, turning his right cheek into my touch as he closed his eyes briefly before letting them flutter open, a glitter in his eyes that I couldn't get enough of.

"Austin, I just. You're here" I said with a chuckle, looking him up and down as I found his hands, lacing my fingers into the empty space of his as I held on to them tightly.

He chuckled, the calloused pad of his thumb running over the top of my soft hand, "Yes Charlotte I'm here baby girl. And as much as I love standing on the porch with you, I would like it even more if we could go inside" he said, his eyes never breaking the connection that they had with mine.

"Oh, right I'm sorry" I said, shaking my head with a laugh as I turned around pulling him through the threshold of my side door, Austin closing it quietly behind him as he followed me over towards the couch where Austy was sleeping peacefully. I looked at him over my shoulder, bringing my index finger to my lips as I gestured for him to be quiet. I smiled as I let go of his hand, watching as he walked over and sat gently next to our sleeping baby boy.

I folded my arms over my chest watching as he ran his hand softly over the small mess of curls that laid atop our precious little boys head, leaning in as he placed a soft kiss to his forehead. "Hi Austy, it's Daddy. I love you so much" I heard him whisper to him quietly, placing another kiss on his forehead as he turned to look at me.

"He's beautiful Charlotte" he beamed, staring at me for just a few seconds before bringing his attention back to our sleeping little boy. "I'm sorry that I missed out on so much Charlotte, you have no idea how sorry I am" he said, turning so he was sitting more comfortably on the couch, holding out his left hand as I grabbed it letting him pull me close to him as I sat down in his lap.

"It's okay Austin, it's not all your fault. If I told you sooner you could've have been part of his life from the very moment that he was born" I said, resting my head on his as he slowly rubbed the outside of my exposed thigh in my short shorts I wore for bed.

"We'll talk about all of that soon Charlotte, and I promise that I will listen. I'm ready now" he said quietly. "Do we need to put our son to bed?" he asked me, turning his head to look at me as he pressed another soft kiss on my lips. I nodded my head at him as I got up off of his lap, watching as Austin scooped him up in his arms. He followed me up the stairs towards Austy's bedroom, a small chuckle leaving his lips as he saw the interior completely decorated in Dallas Cowboys colors and memorabilia.

"Like father like son huh baby girl" Austin laughed as I pulled down the covers for Austy's bed as he placed him delicately between the covers. I allowed him to pull the covers over him, watching as he kissed him gently on the head for a final time before he walked over to me, wrapping his right arm around me as he pulled me in close to his side. I rested my head on his side as the both of us stared at our sleeping son, the image of him laying before me taking on a new meaning as I shared the small moment with Austin.

"Come on baby" I said to him after a few minutes, grabbing his hand in mine as we quietly walked out of the dimly lit room of our son. I instructed Austin to shut the door just slightly so I could hear him if he got up as we made our way down to my room. We walked through the door, Austin taking himself out of his suit jacket as he placed it on the chair next to my bed before undoing his tie, letting it hang around his neck as he unbuttoned several of the buttons. I did the best I could to not stare at him, but with the way he was oozing sexiness without even trying it was hard to keep my eyes off of him.

"Come here baby girl" he said, holding his arms open to me as I immediately ran into them, wrapping my arms around his waist as I pressed my head against his chest. The steady thump of his heart becoming the exact thing I needed to relax me. His hands rubbed slowly up and down my back as I started to feel tears come to my eyes.

"Austin, I am sorry I am so sorry about everything. I didn't mean to keep Austy from you, I just didn't want to ruin your dreams" I said to him through tears as they started to stream down my face, some running onto his bare chest as he held me tightly.

"Shh baby girl it's okay. I know the reason why you did it and I believe why you did it. I know that I was so upset that day and I was wrong for being so. I didn't think about you Charlotte, I didn't think what you went through raising him by yourself and keeping this a secret so that I could live out my dream" he said quietly.

"But you deserved to know Austin, you deserved to know about your son. I should've let you make the decision I shouldn't have made that decision for you" I said still crying quietly against his chest.

"Baby girl, you did the right thing. To be honest I don't know what I would've done if you told me about Austy when you were pregnant Charlotte. I don't know if I would've made the right decision, I was so set on my dream four years ago Charlotte. I'm afraid I would've made the wrong decision, so I am thankful for what you did" he said, his voice a deep rasp something new that I hadn't noticed the last time I was with him.

"So what do you say now?" I asked him, pulling away from his embrace just slightly as I looked up into his blue eyes both nervous and anxious to hear the response that was going to leave his mouth.

"Baby girl I'm ready for this. I'm ready for all of this. I know that you are the girl that I want to be with. I want to be with my family, I want to be a part of my sons life in more ways than a card and phone call on his birthday and Christmas. I want to be with you as we watch him grow, I want to be with you as we grow old together. I'm ready for us Charlotte" he said to me as I felt myself falling apart, tears falling out of my eyes in strong currents as I let his words flow into my heart.

"Austin, are you sure baby? I mean this isn't just me, this is me and Austy. We are a packaged deal now" I said with a laugh, his thumbs coming up to wipe the tears from my eyes as he smiled down at me.

"Charlotte, I have never been more sure of anything in my whole entire life. This is what I want" he smiled, leaning down as he pressed his lips softly against mine.

I let him walk me back towards my bed as he pressed my back firmly into the soft mattress, the weight of his body pressing against mine as he rested himself between my legs, the feeling of his stiffening length pressing up against my aching core as he started to move his hips slowly against mine.

Our kiss became deeper, the slow neatness of it becoming lost as we started to messily wrap our tongues around each other, his lips leaving mine as they started to trail down my jawline before resting on my neck leaving delicate wet kisses on the warm skin. I threw my head back against the mattress, my hands grabbing at his shirt as I pulled it up out of its restraint. He pushed himself up quickly working at the remaining buttons of his shirt before pushing it off his shoulders, my hands roaming over his skin as I took in every delectable part of him.

I sat myself up between his legs, pulling my shirt over my head as I threw it to the end of the bed my eyes staring up into his irises that were intently staring down into mine, our breaths heavy from our brief encounter. I pulled myself from between his legs, my lips kissing up his torso before they met with his. "Austin, show me how much you love me baby" I whispered, my fingertips drifting down his bare skin as he roughly connected his lips to mine.

My hands drifted down to his belt buckle as I hurriedly pulled it open, working at the button and zipper of his suit pants as he slid out of them, his hardened dick standing in front of him as I pulled off his boxers grabbing him in my hand as I started working him slowly, a low groan leaving his lips as he threw his head back briefly.

"Charlotte baby, just like that baby girl" he breathed heavy his hands sneaking up the loose leg of my shorts as he ran his fingers through my folds. "Your so wet baby girl" he moaned.

"Because I need you Austin" I moaned out, his fingers sliding deep inside of me as he started to move them in me slowly. "Please Austin I need you" I cried, all of the feelings that I have been trying to push away while I took the time to gather my thoughts rushing back to me.

Seconds later I was laid back against the mattress, his fingers working on the bands of my shorts as he pulled them off of me, my exposed body laying before him as he roamed over every inch of my soft skin with his burning blue eyes. "So fucking beautiful Charlotte" he said, his fingers pushing in my core again as his lips connected with mine, doing a slow dance over them briefly.

"Please baby, please" I moaned out, eager to feel him inside of me.  My words seeming to give him the green light as he removed his fingers from my dripping hole, lining up his hardened dick as he slowly pushed himself inside of me, a small whine leaving my body as I felt his thick length start to stretch my walls beautifully.

"Shit Charlotte, I'm going to cum fast baby. You feel so good already" he said quietly, his lips meeting with mine as he started to move in me slowly, the tip of his thick length hitting my sensitive spot deep inside me beautifully as it started to send electrical currents through my veins.

His lips trailed down my neck as he started to push into me faster, his dick hardening more the harder he thrusted inside me. He grabbed for my hands holding them over my head as I wrapped my legs around his waist, a moan leaving his mouth as he slipped into a different position inside of me, my walls clenching just briefly around him as I was dangerously approaching my high.

"Austin harder baby please harder" I said. I felt him pull himself out of me, flipping me over so I was on all fours. He held my hands behind back, my face resting against the mattress as he slipped his length effortlessly between my folds. His left hand held tightly to my hands as his right hand rested on my hip as he started thrusting into me hard and fast, the sound of our sweaty skin smacking against each other filling the room around us as I started to lose myself.

I pulled my wrists from his grip using them to push me up so my back was flush against his chest, my left arm wrapped around his neck as I locked my lips with his, his hands holding tightly to my supple breasts as he rolled my stiffened peaks between his thumb and forefinger pulling on them roughly as I moaned into his mouth.

"Cum for me Charlotte, cum for me baby girl" he breathed heavily, his lips quickly attaching to the curve of my neck as he kept pressing inside of me. I grabbed his right hand in mine as I slowly moved it down my body, bringing his fingers to rest on the fleshy nub of nerves that was aching for his touch at the apex of my legs.

"If  you rub my clit, I'll cum for you baby" I said against his lips, a growl escaping him as he pushed me back down on all fours as he started pushing into me hard, his finger pushing hard circles against my clit as my walls started to pulsate around his length.

"Fuck baby girl" I heard him breathe, his dick bottoming out inside of me with each movement as he kept relentlessly hitting my g-spot, his finger rubbing roughly on my clit as I felt myself starting to come loose.

"Fuck Austin, I'm going to cum baby please don't stop, please" I moaned as he started fucking me harder, his left hand grabbing onto my shoulder as he pushed into me hard and quick, his finger rubbing hard on my clit as I felt a surge of electricity rush through my body, my walls clenching hard against his length as I started milking him inside of me, his dick pulsing several times as he emptied himself completely inside of me.

I felt him collapse on top of me, his hands resting on either side of me as he pressed a kiss into the crook of my neck, "I love you Charlotte" he whispered into my ear, pulling on the lobe gently before he pulled out of me and collapsed on the bed next to me. I rolled over, snuggling into him, my head resting against his chest as he pressed his lips softly against my head.

"I love you too Austin. I missed you so much" I said quietly, my body relaxing into his as his fingertips slowly moved up and down the bare expanse of my back as the steady thump of his heartbeat brought me the peace that I have been looking for for so long.

"Are your parents going to be upset that I just randomly showed up and we ended up having sex in their house?" he asked me with a chuckle, his arms squeezing around me tightly as I started to chuckle.

"They may be mad about the whole sex thing, but they don't have to know about it" I laughed. "As far as you showing up, they aren't mad at you Austin. They were hurt about the things that you have done, but they aren't mad at you" I said, looking up at him as I pressed a soft kiss to his chest.

"Charlotte?" he asked.

"Yes baby" I said with a smile as I looked up at him.

"Will you come back with me baby girl? I promise you that I am going to give you everything that you need, I'll provide for Austy and I'll always be there for you guys. I promise I won't hurt you anymore" he said. I pushed myself up on my arm to look at him, the fingertip of my right hand running down his chest as I looked deep into his crystal blue eyes.

"When do you need to know by baby?" I asked him, placing my lips softly against his plump pink ones.

"I have to be on a flight to LAX tomorrow at 9pm" he said quietly. "All you and Austy would need would be your clothes, whatever else you guys may need I'll get it for you" he said, his voice quiet as he pressed his lips against my temple.

I took a minute to think about it before getting up and straddling his lap, my hands resting gently on his chest as I gazed down at him a small smile tugging at the corner of my mouth, "Austin I couldn't think of anywhere else I would rather be than with you. Yes I'll come back with you" I smiled, a wide smile taking over his face as I leaned down connecting my lips to his.

"I love you so much Charlotte Roman" he said against my lips, his hands resting gently on my waist.

"I love you so much too Austin Post" I smiled, kissing him harder, our kiss turning into something more rather quickly as I let the man I so desperately loved, drive me to a blissful end for a second time everything finally feeling as if it was falling into place.

——————————————————————
A/N: Do you think she is making the right decision by deciding to go back with him to LA? Could their final happy ending really be this close? As always thank you so much for your reads and I love hearing your thoughts!

~Updates~
3-27-2021: I Know Your Scared of the Unknown
3-28-2021: What Happens in Vegas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.2K 66
SEQUEL TO FEEL [MATURE] "I've been waiting wide awake for the wave to come and take me right to you." Olivia & Austin's endeavors continue. Through a...
18.8K 535 51
a clumsy encounter starts an unlikely pairing. the question is,is it just a friendship though? My first fan fiction so please be kind and bare with m...
14.2K 272 11
probably one of the best smuts you'll ever read
547K 12.8K 57
[MATURE] "Who do you call when the night gets long?" ranked #2 in fanfiction 06.16.18 ** this book sucks & it was written when i was first getting ba...