+Positive+ The Second Trimest...

By Suga__Fox

"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do somethin... More

Disclaimer
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 3 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 8 +
+ 9 +
+ 10 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 14 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 +
+ 31 +
+ 32 +
+ 33 +
+ 34 +
+ 35 +
+ 36 +
+ 37 +
+ 38 +
+ 39 +
+ 40 +
+ 41 +
+ 42 +
+ 43 +
+ 44 +
+ 45 +
+ 46 +
+ 47 +
+ 48 +
+ 49 +
+ 50 +
+ 51 +
+ 52 +
+ 53 +
+ 54 +
+ 55 +
+ 56 +
+ 57 +
+ 58 +
+ 59 +
+ 60 +
+ 61 +
+ 62 +
+ 63 +
+ 64 +
+ 65 +
+ 66 +
+ 67 +
+ 68 +
+ 69 +
+ 70 +
+ 71 +
+ 72 +
+ 73 +
+ 74 +
+ 75 +
+ 76 +
+ 77 +
+ 78 +
+ 79 +
+ 80 +
+ 81 +
+ 82 +
+ 83 +
+ 84 +
+ 85 +
+ 86 +
+ 87 +
+ 88 +
+ 89 +
+ 90 +
+ 91 +
+ 92 +
+ 93 +
+ 94 +
+ 95 +
+ 96 +
+ 97 +
+ 98 +
+ 99 +
+ 100 +
+ 101 +
+ 102 +
+ 103 +
+ 104 +
+ 105 +
+ 106 +
+ 107 +
+ 108 +
+ 109 +
+ 110 +
* + 111 + *
+ 112 +
+ 113 +
+ 114 +
+ 115 +
+ 116 +
+ 117 +
+118+
+ 119 +
The Second Trimester: The Final Chapter
+ Third Book +

+ 18 +

20.4K 1.5K 970
By Suga__Fox

(Y/N's POV)

"The chicken has arrived!"

"Jungkook!"

"Pretty Girl!"

Running out of your bedroom with Joy waddling behind your form you give Jungkook a wide grin when he comes in the door, his eyebrows wiggling down at you in amusement.

"Ah, it's always refreshing when you greet me Pretty Girl. Where's Hyung?"

"He's in the restroom."

"So I hear that I get to watch a fashion show tonight? I wore my best socks so I could fit the stylish mood."

"S-Socks?"

Giggling at the boy wiggling his toes as he sets the chicken on the table you wait patiently for him to pull all of the boxes out of the plastic bag, your eyes wide with excitement staring at the piping hot food.

I love chicken!

I know you love chicken too little baby, I'll make sure to feed you a lot!

"I got you your own box of chicken Pretty Girl and a whole bunch of sauces you can try. This is extra crispy chicken."

....extra....crispy...

"Be careful Jungkook, Y/N-ah might explode if you don't just give her the chicken. She was thinking about it so much she couldn't even focus on m....uh...sleeping. She didn't get a nap in."

"Well then! Let's get you eating! We can't possibly deny you your right to chicken!"

Finally!

Grabbing your box from the boy as quickly as possible and turning around you let out a small squeak when you bump into Jimin's chest, your cheeks flaring up in a blush when he reaches up and cradles your elbows.

"Be careful."

"S-Sorry..."

You can feel Jungkook's eyes staring at the both of you the entire time as you quickly pull away from Jimin and take your place at the table, your cheeks puffing out as you shove in the pieces of warm chicken.

Wow....this is so good!

I guess I have to be careful...Jimin seems shy around Jungkook lately...I hope I didn't make him upset by bumping into him...

Glancing across the table at Jimin peacefully eating his chicken your heart skips a beat when he gives you a soft wink, the simple gesture causing a smile to creep along your chicken filled cheeks.

Nope...I didn't upset him...in fact...lately....these past few days...Jimin has looked happier than ever....

"I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy over chicken before."

"This is the best chicken."

"My Appa talked to me this morning, he said he's really happy about your progress. He set you an appointment in another month so you have time to put some more weight on."

"Really?..."

"Yep!"

Grinning to yourself and slowly moving your chicken free hand to your belly pushed out on the top of your thighs you happily kick your legs back and forth, your heart blooming with affection and motherly warmth.

Hear that little baby?...

Other people are happy about your progress too...now you have some people that love you too...

Not as much as me though...no one will ever be able to love you as much as I do...because you're my everything...I just can't wait until you're here and I can hold you...

And show you how much I love you...

......................................

"Aigoo!! Look at you!"

Shyly stepping into the room full of the two boys whistling at your outfit you shyly grip the bottom of the skirt, your cheeks flaring up into a deep blush.

"Do a twirl for us Pretty Girl!"

Oh goodness.

This is so embarrassing!

Lightly spinning around in front of the pair of boys as they clap and whistle you place your hands on your belly, your lips pushing down into a soft pout.

"Y-You can s-see m-my belly..."

"So? It doesn't look like you're pregnant honestly it just looks like you've put on some weight."

Pressing your lips together shyly at Jimin's warm expression you quickly turn and dart back to your bedroom where your clothes lay nicely on your bed in little stacks, your hands moving up to cover your beet red cheeks.

I'm so embarrassed!

I've never tried on clothes like this before!

However....Jimin is smiling at me so much...and he's clapping with Jungkook...so I guess that means he likes the clothes....

Peeling the clothing off of your body and heaving a soft sigh you carefully look through the tiny piles until you get to the last items, your heart sparking in light excitement and glee.

I saved this for last...this is the outfit the pretty lady at the store picked out for me...she even recommended these pretty shoes too...and this hat...

I wonder..if Jimin will like it...

I-I shouldn't be worrying about that!

....but...it would be nice....

Slowly putting the new outfit on and zipping up the boots once you're fully dressed you shyly stare into the mirror with a grin on your face, your eyes taking in your form filling out the pair of jeans.

...I look better...I actually look pretty right now...

I might stand a chance against those pretty girls at school if I can wear things like this.

Okay.

This is the last one!

Little baby be with me when I show this one off!

I need all of your support and confidence!

Let's do this!

......................................

(Jimin's POV)

Holy absolute shit.

Dropping his jaw completely open when Y/N steps around the corner of the hallway into the living room Jimin feels his entire face heat up in a deep blush, his voice leaving him the second his eyes land on the girl.

Holy.......

"Wow! Look at you Pretty Girl! That's the best one yet! I've only seen you in heels once!"

...yeah....once...

"D-D-Do y-you l-like it?...."

Moving his eyes up to meet Y/N's shy desperate expression Jimin tries hard to swallow the lump that suddenly appeared in his throat, the back of his neck coating in a thin film of sweat at Jungkook's confused stares.

Shit I have to say something.

I can't get my mouth to move.

She looks so damn beautiful.

"I uh...I-I like it...it's...it's really nice."

Really nice?

Come on Jimin get your shit together.

"Well Pretty Girl, now that you've shown us all your beautiful clothes you can change into your comfy clothes."

"Really? I can?"

"Of course! Then maybe we can watch a movie!"

"O-Okay! Th-That sounds fun!"

Aw...whenever we watch a movie...I get to cuddle Y/N...but I'm too shy to tell Jungkook anything yet...plus...I don't know much....about how Y/N feels...

"Hyung?"

"Eh? H-Huh?"

"Is it okay if I crash here tonight? My dad won't be home until in the morning and my mom is on a business trip in the states. It's just for tonight though."

"Of course Jungkook. You can always stay here. Do you have your meds and stuff?"

"Mhm! I...I wanna wait a second to take them though....I'm having fun watching Y/N...she's so different lately...like a flower that finally got enough water to bloom...it's nice to see...."

That's odd.

It's been a while since he waited to take his meds...usually he waits until he gets home from school and takes them so he's out for the rest of the night...

Hmm...

Interesting...

"Okay! Now that our Pretty Girl is comfy, let's watch a movie!"

"Yeah!"

"Just no scary movies...I don't want Y/N to have nightmares."

(A/N): Cute Cute Cute Cute

Also, here's Y/N's outfit she tried on:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 5.4K 29
Me and my boyfriend jungkook been together for 6 years. we childhood friend then and now we are in 11th grade. and I'm pregnant with his baby I'm onl...
103K 6.3K 63
All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for local boy, Kim Taehyung. His summer flin...
84.3K 2.4K 44
"I stopped waiting for a new family. It was harder to get hurt that way. Now, I'm realizing the only hard thing is returning the love you're giving m...
102K 3.4K 63
*EDITING*...Jungkook, a shy but sweet, sheltered Idol, intended only to focus on his career and push his limits as far as he could to reach his maxim...