The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Four - Daddys Girl

402 10 0
By fallingvp_

When I finally did pull away I realized everyone except the bus drivers eyes were on me and Chase. That just wouldn't do.

"Keep staring and Ill make sure you never blink again." I said and everyone accept my trio turned around in their seats.

Travis looked at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up Travis he's hotter than you I couldn't resist." I smirked at him.

I broke out into laughter when I saw his jaw drop and his face turn red. He turned to face Crystal and he kissed her.

"She thinks I'm hot." He said smirking at me.

"Ehh." I shrugged my shoulders and I realized Alisha was about to say something.

"Nope you two shut up don't say nothing y'all been sucking on each others faces practically the whole ride. "

"What can I say I'm irresistible. " Mason said in a mocking tone.

"Ahh. shut -."

My words were cut off with Chases lips. I pulled away.

"What was that for? " I asked smiling down at him

"You just look hot when you tell people off."

I was about to say something when Crystal spoke.

"Mya that was a mean thing to say when you said that to the rest of the bus." Crystal whined and everyone looked at her like she had five heads.

"Two things. Your super bitch herself secondly Crissy I am mean."

"Okay, I'm gonna ignore that comment and no your not."

Everyone laughed and I couldn't help but smirk. "I'm your sister and you don't even know me. Then again we were never around each other and you haven't had a real conversation when we were like 10 " I shook my head.

"Its just - when your dad -."

"Shut up Crystal please just don't not now I don't want to hear it." The mention of my dad made me want to cry. He was a good man what happened to him was wrong and I still blame myself. I shouldn't but I do and I hate that he is no longer here.

"It's just you were so nice Mya when he -."

"Crystal shut up." I spoke trying not to raise my voice and get angry. Ever since I was little I get a very bad headache when I'm angry and I don't want one right now plus it changes my eye color to a deep red .

"I miss him just as much as you do even though you were his favorite I still -."

"What the fuck is wrong with you I told you to shut up meaning drop it. I don't want to talk about it I was only his favorite because when you and mom would - and no one was ever - and I was so - and I couldn't take it he was all I had I never would in my life - ."

I stopped mid sentence as tears strolled down my face. I got off of Chase as he tried to pull me back down I walked towards an empty seat in the front.

"Look what you did dumbass ." I heard Alisha yell at her.

"It's not my fault. "

"It is your fault you and that fucking dinosaurous bitch we call a mother do nothing but hurt her. She fucking helped you and yet you still fucking hurt her. You know how she is about our father. She asked you to drop it and you continued are you fucking stupid? No one and nothing can makes her cry ever but you know when it comes to him how she gets. "

"Wait you were apart of that shit." Travis said and at the corner of my eye i seen him move next to Chase who was watching me. Travis followed his gaze.

"Let her calm down man she seems like she is gonna lose it." I heard him say.

I wasn't really paying attention to where i was going and a boy tripped me. But, by the heat I felt from it I couldve sworn he kicked me. I fell catching myself with my hands he was the only one who seemed to think it was funny.

I turned to the bus driver. "Would I get kicked off?"

He only shook his head keeping his eyes on the road.

I walked to the boy.

"Why did you trip me?" I tried to level my voice but I couldn't my tone was anger coated tears still streaming down my face and my eyes were burning so I knew the gray of my eyes was now red. My head was hurting from the head ache and my body was shaking and the smirk on his face only made it worse.

"Your a bitch. That's why."

"Does it look like I'm in the mood to fucking play around right now?"

"Does it look like I care?"

"You got balls to trip me and to say that to my face and the only reason you did it was to get my attention. Do you honestly think fucking with me is gonna get you attention? Do you think anyone of these people that surround you are gonna wanna talk to you. You must have a fucking death wish or something. Don't mess with me."

I knew everyone was now looking at us two right now. I didn't care i am pissed and all i want to do is deck him in the face. I looked up at the person he was sitting next to.

"You girly sit somewhere else." She didn't argue she sat where I was planning to.

"Say it again. " I said staring deep into his eyes.

"Your.a.bitch."

I punched him in the face and the satisfying sounding of cracking filled my ears. I didn't stop though I just kept throwing punch after punch I didn't care I was pissed and he should've just left me alone. He shouldn't have said anything else. He would be fine right now if he wasn't coming out of his face to me. A tingling feeling ran up from my hands to my arms and weirdly I was getting a little calm.

Suddenly I was pulled away from him yelling all types of profanities as I was pulled towards the back of the bus .

Chase sat me back down on his lap and Travis sat down beside us and I stretched my legs out on him. I buried my head in Chases shoulder as I cried away my anger and he stroked my hair. Him and Travis carried on a conversation about sports or what ever I really didn't care I just wanted comfort and in his arms Chase provided it.

After a while I took my head from his chest and realized his shirt was soaked because of me. I whiped my eyes .

"Sorry. " I mumbled.

He wiped a stray tear from my eye.

"It's okay Mya." I smiled.

I put my back up against the window. I dug under the seat and put my bag on my lap pulling out my phone.

'Im going to kick her ass for making me cry." I texted Alisha.

I heard her laugh as she read it.

'Just don't kill her she is our sister after alll.' I scoffed causing Travis and Chase to look at me. I glanced at them then back at my phone.

'Half sister Lili member her little rich father is the reason for the split and my pain .'

'Calm down please.'

'Okay go back to sucking Masons face.'

"Shut up Mya " She said out loud and I started to laugh .

I laid my head on Chases shoulder because the headache was sinking in. I let the rest of the day be a blur as I went to sleep.

* * *

I woke up in a bed with a body beside me. It was dark outside and the light inside the room from the stars were little help but I could make out his features as he slept in his pants but no freaking shirt on. My sneakers were off that's it.

His hair in every direction. His face smoothed up because of his pillow. He actually looked adorable. But his sculpted abs and muscles made the word adorable oblivious. He looked sexy. Staring into his green eyes would have made it better. His eyes have a golden specks around them which just makes it impossible to look away sometimes.

I rolled out of the bed and stumbled towards the cracked door since the light was off in both areas. I walked into the bathroom and turned the light on looking in the mirror. My hair was still in a bun. I took my hair out of the bun it wasn't nappy but it was puffy flowing down to the center of my back.

I bent over on the faucet running water . I took hand fulls and dabbed my face. I turned the water off and put my hands on the sink as I laid my head on my hands as the remainder of the head ache went away.

Chases hands wrapped around my waist. I turned around to face him .

"Mya " He whispered.

He still sounded tired and oh his voice was sexy at the moment. - Earth to Mya this is Chase were talking about.

"Chase. " I mumbled

I staring into his eyes. It was weird . It's like a story or like pictures from his eyes baring into mine. I closed my eyes and I seen them clearly like I was there. When I opened them Chase still had his hands wrapped around my waist as I stared aimlessly into his eyes.

He leaned down and kissed me licking my bottom lip for an entrance he bit it softly causing me to gasp. He took that as an opportunity and he pulled me closer to him and our lips moved in sync. Like the first time I couldn't find it in me to pull away.

When I did pull away I found myself staring into his eyes.

"Chase where are we?"

"School."

"This is your room isn't it?"

The whole time we spoke we never lost eye contact. I don't know it was weird. I can never look anyone in there eyes.

"No this is our room."

"Our room? I have my own."

"No um the principal said since she heard of Crystal attending so late she would bunk with you and I told her I'd share a room with you and she said okay. So yeah. " Well I can't be mad at him. It's not like I would have wanted to share a room with her. I still have a bone to pick with her.

"I see. So where's my stuff?"

"In the closet."

I shrugged and got of his grasp and walked towards the bed. I crawled in and covered my head with the covers. He got in after me on the other side.

I turned over to face Chase. "Chase do we have class tomorrow? "

"No it's Saturday. " He smiled.

"Ohh yeah I forgot." I chuckled.

"You okay Mya?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just miss my dad that's all." I mean it was the truth. I hate thinking about him. It makes me cry. I honestly do miss him.

"I understand Mya you never know he may be standing at the gates when we leave this place."

Tears began to fall from my eyes. I wish he would be there at the gates when I leave. I wish he would be there when I didn't know what to do.

"Chase. I'll never see him again my father's dead."

I wiped my tears and turned over. After a few moments of silence Chase spoke again.

"Mya can I hold you?"

I nodded. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. Mya I am here for you." He whispered and kissed my temple. I closed my eyes allowing the darkness to become bombarded with images and memories.  

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 0 19
Many centuries ago, an unspoken darkness swept across the land taking all that was light and pure in the world with it. Creatures of this darkness ro...
19.5K 782 30
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes a reality? What happens when fairy tales come true? And not just the good ones. Arielle has grown up h...
214 20 17
Welcome to the Unknown Kingdom; the Bewitched Kingdom. A land that doesn't just flourish with magic but ruled with it. Phoenix is seventeen, granted...
2.1K 138 21
Two hundred years of peace have passed in Zertima, a land filled with magic, creatures, and mages. However, after those two hundred years comes an er...