|✿| The Promised Neverland: N...

De CinnamonBunsssss

I started watching/reading The Promised Neverland some time ago, and I absolutely adore the sweet albino baby... Mais

|✿| Update Page |ღ|
|✿| Blushy Boy |✿|
|✿| Attention and Affection |✿|
|✿| Jealousy |✿|
|✿| Boys Like Boys? |✿|
|✿| Together Forever |✿|
|✿| Found You |✿|
|✿| Lovey Dovey |✿|
|✿| Sister (Y/n) |✿|
|✿| Into The Promised Neverland |✿|
|✿| Into The Human World |✿|
|✿| Valentine's Day |✿|
|✿| Mama (Y/n) |✿|
|✿| Lambda |✿|
|✿| Escaped Experiment |✿|
|✿| Win Her Heart |✿|
|✿| Both? |✿|
|✿| Destress |✿|
|✿| Not All Demons Are Bad |✿|
|✿| A New Human |✿|
|✿| Liar |✿|
|✿| Truther |✿|
|✿| Unwanted |✿|
|✿| Birthday Surpise |✿|
|✿| Traitor |✿|
|✿| Assistant |✿|
|✿| Replacement |✿|
|✿| Two Kingdoms Apart |✿|
|✿| A Broken Rivalry |✿|
|✿| Love Will Evade |✿|
|✿| Picnic Date |✿|
|✿| May I Have This Dance? |✿|
|✿| Lights, Camera, Action! |✿|
|✿| Tug of War |✿|
|✿| Another Enemy? |✿|
|✿| Interesting Human |✿|
|✿| Who Are You? |✿|
|✿| Longterm Guest |✿|
|✿| Heartache And Heartbreak |✿|
|✿| Compete for Love |✿|
|✿| Cute 'n Chubby |✿|
|ღ| Scenario/Headcanon Request Page {Closed} |ღ|
|ღ| Shark Week |ღ|
|ღ| Bullied |ღ|
|ღ| Shipped |ღ|
|ღ| Sick |ღ|
|ღ| Married Life |ღ|
|ღ| Cheater |ღ|
|ღ| Single Father |ღ|
|ღ| Competitive |ღ|
|ღ| Yandere |ღ|
|ღ| Pure Love |ღ|
|ღ| Pregnant |ღ|
|ღ| Till Death Do You Part |ღ|
|ღ| Father Daughter Moments |ღ|
|ღ| Best Life |ღ|
|ღ| Fever |ღ|
|ღ| Cuddly Cold |ღ|
|ღ| Happy Easter |ღ|
|ღ| Unrequited Love |ღ|
|ღ| Little Family |ღ|
|ღ| I'll Always Love You |ღ|
|ღ| A Dark Prince And Light Princess |ღ|
|ღ| Owls |ღ|
|ღ| Angel Or Devil |ღ|
|ღ| Overprotective Brother |ღ|
|ღ| Panic Attack |ღ|
|ღ| Medication |ღ|
|ღ| Mother's Day |ღ|
|ღ| His Lady |ღ|
Last A/N

|ღ| Hanahaki Disease |ღ|

3.9K 104 70
De CinnamonBunsssss

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you do (Y/n) having hanahaki for Norman since she thinks he likes Emma, but Norman ends up realizing he's in love with (Y/n)."

Type: Angst, fluff

Warnings: Gore

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

A/N: Here you go! I hope I did alright ;w;

Also the babey's birthday is tomorrowwww! I'm working on a special oneshot for it and I'll probs try to do a quick doodle of the albino babey too qwq

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡Everything would've been fine up until that one point in the escape plan where she overheard Norman say, "I like Emma, so that's why I want her to always be smiling."

♡After hearing that one line (Y/n) could feel a stinging pain start to claw it's way up her throat. Hastily, she excused herself from the trio and rushed back to the house, deciding to go to the bathroom since she assumed she was going to vomit.

♡The minute she got to the toilet and opened her mouth though she knew that wasn't the case - coughs and hacking sounded from her as she could feel a object lodged in her throat. It made it difficult to breathe as she did her best to get it up and out of her system.

♡The poor girl was wheezing and had a mix of saliva and blood drooling from her mouth. She could feel something sharp clawing at the sides of her throat, and when she managed to finally cough up what was blocking her airways she saw why.

♡A beautiful - yet now tainted with her blood - blue rose floated in the water below, stem and all. There were thorns still attached, which she assumed what was scratching up her throat so badly.

♡(Y/n) knew what is was, having read about the rare disease in a book once when she was bored. Needless to say she was mortified and sat in there for an hour, merely staring at the bloodied mess she had created and the painfully beautiful flower that came out of her.

♡Of course once she came to her senses she flushed the flower and cleaned up the mess - there was no way she could let anybody know about this incident. Plus, she was afraid they would catch on - especially Ray since he's probably read every damn book in that library.

♡Hiding it was a lot more difficult than she would've thought. With the escape plan on mind she had to be around the trio all the time; which, meant being around Norman and Emma. Seeing the two always made her stomach churn and throat sting.

♡Most of the time she had to run off without explanation so she could go to the bathroom. Each time she did it progressively got more worse and violent - one rose turned into two, then three, alongside a bunch of random petals and stray stems or leaves.

♡It was exhausting and was certainly taking a toll on her health. (Y/n) looked deader than ever and the amount of blood loss it had caused couldn't have been good - not to mention each time she felt so close to suffocating when she had to get those flowers out. Her voice was also more scratchy due to the damage done to her throat.

♡Unfortunately, she couldn't keep the secret for long as they were obviously becoming suspicious of her odd behavior. Not that she thought she would last much longer - the pain in her chest was getting so horrible and she knew that it probably wouldn't take too long before the condition became critical.

♡One of the times (Y/n) had ran off to take care of her business she was unaware to the person that followed her. It wasn't until she felt a hand soothingly - and rather shakingly - rubbing her back while she vomited up the roses did she acknowledge their presence.

♡Even then she couldn't focus on who it was - no, she only continued to wheeze, hack, and cough as the flowers slit up her throat painfully. Her hair was also held back by the person as she let everything out, until eventually there was a pile of roses, petals, leaves, and stems in the toilet below. A crimson substance tainted all of them, as well as her face and the seat.

♡After that mess she was panting heavily while her lungs were desperately trying to gain back the air she had lost. Her mind was also rather fuzzy - it tended to make her dizzy now from how intense these were getting.

♡When she felt someone pet her head gently she tried to croak out a question to ask who it was - she couldn't see them for her eyes were shut in pain and head leant against the toilet seat in exhaustion - but they immediately shushed her. Cleary they didn't think speaking was a good idea with her physical state right now.

♡The minute she heard him speak her heart sank to her stomach and she could feel those damned flowers building up again, "Don't talk, just relax. How long has this been going on for? Why... why didn't you tell any of us? Oh god, there's so much blood..."

♡Norman's voice sounded nothing short of horrified and grief stricken. First finding out this entire place is a farm, and now watching his closest friend slowly dying before his eyes from a rare disease? Why was fate so cruel?

♡New tears pricked at the corner of her (E/c) eyes - she had been crying beforehand due to how much it hurt - as she finally found the strength to open them and look at him. When she did she noticed he already had a stream of tears rushing down his cheeks.

♡The (H/c) haired girl could only shake her head and smile weakly, still needing a moment before she could use her voice. That smile, however, held a thousand words - one that he could understand the meaning behind easily. It only made him even more scared.

♡"Is it... is it because of me..?" The hesitant nod he received after whispering that out completely shattered him. Norman was usually always the calm and collected one in the group, but knowing he was the cause of this put him into hysterics.

♡He had swiftly brought (Y/n) into his arms, holding onto her for dear life as he sobbed into her hair. The poor albino was shaking like a leaf and he just sounded so broken and desperate as he started to ramble:

♡"No..! Please, no! You'll be okay, you're alright!! I'll love you instead - I won't like Emma anymore! Please, please, please..! I don't want anything to happen to you! I love you, too!! Please don't do this to me, I can't lose you..!!"

♡Norman was unbelievably scared, perhaps because he knew of how serious this could be. Honestly he would do anything just to prevent the girl in his arms from meeting such a god awful fate.

♡Yes, he did like Emma; but, he would be lying to himself if he said he didn't feel something for the (H/c) haired girl as well. Seeing this happen only helped him finally decide as all thoughts of Emma were thrown to the wind.

♡There was a relief in her chest the minute she heard those four words. Her sigh was muffled against his chest where he was holding her head - no longer could she feel that horrible, prickling and stinging sensation building up inside her; which, she thought was odd. Did that mean what he said was genuine? It must've, or else she would've had another rose halfway up her throat by now.

♡"That... feels so much better." When she muttered that out Norman perked up almost instantly. He pulled away, only to cup her cheeks in his hands - he didn't mind the blood - and bombard her with a bunch of questions:

♡"Are you okay now? Did it work? Do I need to say it again? Do you need anything? Does it still hurt anywhere? Gah, there's still blood everywhere..! I'll clean all this up, hold on!"

♡(Y/n) could only laugh at his unusual, frantic state. Not a moment later he had the blood cleaned up off the toilet and floor and the flowers disposed of. Now, he was tenderly wiping her face with a wet, warm rag to get rid of the last bit of it.

♡Both were now much calmer. Norman rested his forehead against hers after he finished wiping her face and let out a shaky sigh, "I'm so sorry I never realized sooner. It must've been so painful, and now look at what happened to you... But, I'm here now and I promise I won't leave. I love you, and I'll say that as many times as I have to."

♡Neither were in a good enough state to join the others, so they remained in the bathroom and basically just cuddled on the floor. Norman was still a bit panicked about the whole situation, so of course (Y/n) ended up getting smothered with some affection and sweet words from him.

♡Honestly it would probably traumatize him and he is pretty scared to even leave (Y/n) alone. And he tends to repeat that he loves her a lot, "I love you. You know that, right? I love you so much, more than anything."

♡It wouldn't take all that long for him to get over his little crush on Emma - no, he now only has his eyes set out for (Y/n) and does everything he can to make her happy even with the situation they're in.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32.6K 884 25
"Hey guys... what is this?" the small orange haired girl named Emma said. Her small hands gripped on the cold bars. "A gate. It connects the inside a...
127K 4.4K 12
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ (ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴsᴇʀᴛ) »»--------- ♔ ---------«« "𝘪'𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦." "𝘪'𝘥...
41.8K 2.2K 52
You were born on an orphanage called "Grace Field" and have been raised there since then. As the time goes, you have three best friends with age the...
6.7K 159 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...